Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Cosplay Cafè Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

׺°” J A S P E R xx T O Z I M A ”°º×

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Playing the final key of the song, Jasper tucked his hands back into his pockets, got out of the piano seat, and walked back to the table. He was exhausted. "Man, I'm tired! Oh, shoot! Did you guys order already?" He said as he saw Suo walk away from their table. He was a bit too lazy now to get up from his seat so he'd decide to wait for her to come back. Jasper looked at Elijah and Anzu with a smile on his face. "Was that good? I haven't played in so long. I promise, next time will be way better." He said while relaxing in his seat. Watching over the cafe again, Jasper spotted a woman summon a white dove. It flew through the wall and poof it was gone. "Whoa, that's pretty cool. Anzu, that lady over there just summoned a dove and it flew through that wall." Jasper noticed he was talking a bit too much and silenced himself. He waited for Suo to return with the mystery meal she ordered for him.

drops of memories

Rumia Scarlet224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

mudgirl2222

Tsubaki Yuki

iiSourGummi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:23 pm
Anzu
User Image

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Anzu smiled as Suo came by the table then she looked at the notepad. "Yeah, I like sweets, Suo-chan!" She said. Anzu listens to Jasper as he finished the song. She nodded at Jasper's statement. She smiled. "It wasn't good..." She started. "It was great!" She then giggled at Jasper's statement about a dove. But when she looked around, she saw no dove, only saw the lady.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

drops of memories

GammaFruit

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
Elijah Smith

"If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it."

Elijah turned to look at the girl Jasper was talking about. He turned his attention back to Jasper and Anzu and then lightly chuckled. He thought Jasper already had his eye on Lucy... He looked at Suo as she approached them and smiled at her. "Just got up caught up with classes and stuff, but we're here now!" He grinned. He nodded at her question. "Yeah, I like sweets," He replied. Elijah then turned to look at Jasper as he stood up and walked to a piano in the cafe. He watched him as the boy sat down and played the piano. He turned to look at Anzu when she spoke and then nodded. He turned his attention away for a bit and looked towards the door when he heard it open and two adults entered the cafe. He looked at Jasper as he finished playing and sat back down. "Heh... 'rusty' my a**," He scoffed with a grin.

"I will never give up. The only time I lose is when I die."

GammaFruit

Rumia Scarlet224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:49 pm
mudgirl2222

iiSourGummi

Rumia Scarlet224

GammaFruit

drops of memories

User Image

x
x
x
x

User Image
User Image
User ImageLast DinosaurUser Image

Suo came back shortly after with the groups drinks, burgers, and desserts. Lava cake with a purple lollipop flower for Anzu, Triple chocolate cake with star sprinkles for Elijah, and the Banana split for Jasper. Setting the whole meal on the table with ease she hugged the tray catching the last glimpse of two other patrons entering the café. The suited man was already being tended to she would help the lady in a second.

I hope this is okay I am not allowed to order the fancy stuff with my discount

She showed to everyone her eyes drifting to the brown coated man again something about him threw the exchange student off a bit. Shaking the thoughts away she sat down with her friends for a moment. Suo did not say much but rather just enjoyed the company, Her past experiences never held such peaceful endeavors. Her hands drew back from her resting position as she stood. She gave them a slight wave before spinning on a heel to wait on the new lady. Showing her the first page of her notepad which looked the same.

Hello and welcome to Cosplay café may I take your order?

Allowing the woman time to read the notepad before setting it down on her tray waiting for the order.

User Image  

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
Elijah Smith

"If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it."

Elijah looked at the food Suo brought in, his tomach grumbled and his mouth watered. He immiediatelt went in for the cake, taking a couple of bites of it before looking at Suo. "Wow! This is awesome, thanks Suo!" He said to her with a wide smile, chocolate frosting smudged around his mouth. He took another bite of the cake. He then wiped his mouth with a napkin and grinned. "Good thing Kuro isn't here to nag me about my manners," He commented jokingly.

"I will never give up. The only time I lose is when I die."

GammaFruit

Rumia Scarlet224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:45 pm
mudgirl2222

iiSourGummi

Rumia Scarlet224

GammaFruit

drops of memories

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

User Image

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

Єʀΐ "ʗυҏΐɗ" Αɴɑєʆ

Form: Normal

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

╔═.♥.═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Eri lightly smiled at the young boy's over-excitement about her simple spell. Summoning Hermes' doves was the first spell she had learned. They were useful for sending messages and providing distractions for opponents. She had taken a quick moment to analyze the hearts of the present students. Some hearts were pure, others had bits of darkness clouding them. Eri also made sure to note the heart strings that they all possessed, and wondered if any of them were in her class. She saw a few strings of compatibility, attraction, hate, and trauma among others. This interested Eri. Quickly, Eri scanned over her attendance list and noticed two of them had been enrolled in her class. Jasper Tozima, the boy that had played on the piano and Ren Fujioka, the angel boy sitting with the succubus, which had been an odd sight. One of the waitresses had approached Eri, and making note of the students' chatter, her name had been Suo. "I'm just waiting for someone, but thank you dear," Eri had said in a gentle tone. After watching the waitress return to the back of the cafe, Eri had decided it was time to introduce herself to at least a few of her students. She got up from her seat and approached Jasper first, giving a light bow of her head before speaking in a light tone, "Jasper Tozima, I presume? You have great skills on the piano. Don't be so surprised at such a simple spell. I look forward to teaching you in my class. My name is Eri Anael, the teacher of the Illusion and charming magic class," Eri turned her gaze slightly to Ren, " I look forward to teaching you and seeing what you can do as well, Ren Fujioka." Eri was interested in seeing if the angel would be able to keep up in her class. She returned her attention to Jasper. "Did you like your first day? Meet anyone interesting?" Eri said with an soft, interested and somewhat teasing tone, "I don't want to be rude with my sudden prying, but I'm feeling just a bit lonely while waiting for someone if you don't mind."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

Precocious Pumpkin

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:45 pm
ALBERT CHAOS
User Image
Dr. Chaos

Albert watched as the students interacted with each other while he waited for his chocolate milk to arrive. 'So these are some of the students huh? I wonder who's taking my class... I wonder what kind of fun i can have with them...' He thought to himself before he noticed one of the staff members from the school also joined them and sighed seeing he wouldn't be able to have fun without being caught with her there. Luckily though the waitress returned with the cup of chocolate milk that he ordered. "Thank you." He said smiling softly as he began to relax and picked up his drink. As he brought the cup to his lips and began to drink the glass seemed to liquify while the chocolate milk stayed frozen in place while he seemed to drink the glass itself. After what seemed like he had downed half of the glass he set the cup down on the table and pulled his hand over the cup and the glass seemed to return to it's normal state while half of the chocolate milk vanished into thin air.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:58 am
mudgirl2222

iiSourGummi

Rumia Scarlet224

GammaFruit

drops of memories

User Image

x
x
x
x

User Image
User Image
User ImageCrawlUser Image

Suo simply nodded to Anael as she declined the option to order. The girl moved to the back asking the manager if she could go on break for a bit getting acceptance with ease since Suo had been moving so quickly with others orders. She then came back to the table her seat being taken by the teacher she did not mind though. Moving around she sat beside Elijah and Anzu. Her hand reached into the small pocket in front of her cosplay dress clutching the paper with the rune drawn for the scented spell. She quickly let it go not wanting to worry about the boy's promise he made to her. Being back with the group she pulled out her notepad tapping Elijah on the shoulder before showing him and Anzu.
How did your other classes go?, Wasn't this first day great!
She smiled at the pair showing her emotions of what she would be saying if she could talk. Suo looked at the clock hanging on the wall she had an hour left, then she could get some training, work out, and practice in before a shower some food and sleep. She wanted to head over to Tobias' house to talk to him more since it had been so long since she had seen him last but decided against it. Her ex subordinate had enough going on for now, She needed to enjoy her student life and boy was she.

User Image  

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:55 pm
Anzu
User Image

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Anzu looked at Elijah and giggled at his comment about Kuro. Speaking about Kuro.. where was she? "Where is she anyways..?" She asked Elijah. She then looked at the pink haired woman that approached them. She seemed to be a teacher.. Anzu then turned to Suo and smiled. "Classes was okay... but Jean is in my alchemy class..." she replied with a frown.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

drops of memories

GammaFruit

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image

׺°” J A S P E R xx T O Z I M A ”°º×

Jasper ducked his head down when Anzu said his playing wasn't good. "I told you that next time would be--." He paused a moment only to realize that she actually thought it was great. Jasper set his head up and smiled at Anzu. "You got me there, Anzu! Haha!" He laughed while turning to face Elijah to comment back at his compliment. "Awe, knock it off Elijah! You're too nice dude." Jasper said enjoying the cafe a lot more than he thought he would. A few minutes later, Suo came back with everyone's meal. Jasper's mouth dropped in "awe" as he received the banana split. It looked yummy but he wouldn't know until he actually tried. He grabbed a spoon and slowly put it into the banana split then into his mouth. Jasper swirled the ice cream treat around his mouth and bit down on the nuts and banana all at once. "Oh god, this is amazing!" He said still chewing on his desert in his mouth. His delightful smile turned to a small frown when Suo didn't know if she could order the fancy things with her discount. " Uh, S-Suo right? I'll pay for Elijah's, Anzu's and my meal all together. Don't worry! Oh, and I'm Jasper Tozima. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier." Jasper wiped the side of his lips with a napkin then got out of his seat and bowed down to Suo. He gave her a soft pat on the shoulder with a reassuring smile while sitting back down. Jasper continued to destroy his sweet treat until he noticed the Dove-lady walk up to him. She lightly bowed down her head to him as a greeting. He grabbed the same napkin from just before and wiped his lips again. "Y-Yes, I'm Jasper." He said while standing up and bowing down to her. "Thank you, Miss. Oh, that dove from earlier? I thought it was pretty cool--. Wait, your class? Oh, so your a teacher then? It's nice to meet you, Ms. Anael." Jasper stood up as he pulled out a chair from the table for Ms. Anael to sit in. She asked about his first day here and Jasper gave her a bright smile. "I like it here already! These two here are my friends. Elijah and Anzu. Oh, as a matter of fact I did meet two other students.. Uh, Ky and... Lucy? No Ms. Anael, you're fine. Go ahead and sit with us." He said while sitting back down into his seat. Seeing Suo walk back to their table, Jasper called her over closer to him. "Hey, Suo. Is it possible if I can have a job here? I really enjoy it even though it's my first time ever in here!" He asked waiting for a reply.

drops of memories

Rumia Scarlet224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

iiSourGummi

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Precocious Pumpkin

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image

Єʀΐ "ʗυҏΐɗ" Αɴɑєʆ

Form: Normal

╔═.♥.═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Eri laughed lightly. The boy was innocent and cute. His soul was pure, but interesting. She bowed her head lightly in the direction of Anzu and Elijah, "It's nice to meet you, Anzu and Elijah. Are you all doing well? That was a summoning spell of Hermes' Doves by the way. A simple spell. Though I hope to teach you better things in my class. And don't mind if I do..." Eri had taken up Jasper's offer on the seat and sat on the chair he had pulled out for her. "Quite a gentleman you are, Jasper. So, you met Lucy? Do you know where she is at the moment? She's the one I've actually been waiting for. I just wanted to check in with her on her first day. I was a little worried when I couldn't find her. Oh, excuse me for not mention this, but I'm her legal guardian. I just make sure to check in on her from time to time." Eri was still a little worried for Lucy though. Was she doing alright? Did Holly make a scene? "I'm glad you enjoyed your first day. I hope your days continue to be the same."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

GammaFruit

drops of memories

Rumia Scarlet224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

iiSourGummi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 pm
ALBERT CHAOS
User Image
Dr. Chaos

Albert finished off his chocolate milk as he heard one of the kids mention Alchemy class, the subject of which he was going to be teaching this year. Setting his now empty glass down and left his payment on the table as well as a small tip he grabbed his walking cane and got up from his seat made his way over to the group. "Pardon my interruption but did someone mention Alchemy class?" He said as he came up to the group leaning slightly on his cane as he came to a stop. "Albert Chaos, at your service. I'm the Alchemy class teacher." He said as he gave a slight bow before standing back up straight and continued to lean on his cane.

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

AnoHana Meiko
Crew

Interstellar Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
Ren Fujioka

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ren lifted an eyebrow at Pia. "Really?" He asked with a smirk. "I would like to hear you someday.." He said playfully. He glanced at the boy that was finished playing the piano, then back at Pia. Ren then looked at the pink haired woman that had called his name. That's the teacher of Illusion and Charming magic? He thought to himself as he turned his attention away from her and back to Pia. He didn't care much for the other people around him, just Pia.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

Pia Marie Feldent

Pia looking in the direction of the woman who called Ren's name but then looked back to Ren when he had replied, she smiled. "Mabey one of these days you can," she told him. Pia took a sip of her drink, not quite sure of what to say. After a while Pia quickly looked away from Ren once she came to the realization she was staring, a blush forming on her face. "Sorry, I was just thinking.." She told him, her voice was muffled from her hands that were now covering her face, a failed attempt at hiding her embarrassment.

Tsubaki Yuki

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

GammaFruit

drops of memories

o.o.c || NA

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:44 pm
Anzu
User Image

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Anzu smiled at Jasper and Suo. She then turned her head towards the pink haired woman, the one that Jasper said that summoned a dove. She smiled at the teacher. "Nice to meet you too, ma'am," She said with a bow of her head. Anzu then looked over the man in the brown suit. "I did," She replied to him, while raising up her hand. So this is the Alchemy teacher? She thought to herself. "I'm in your Alchemy class," She added.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

drops of memories

GammaFruit

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers