Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:23 pm
Green Ever After
Adolfo's turn XD

CaliWolfe

Zohwhee

Quaji
for Alnilam

Her attention was averted to her sister running up but at this point she had already been walking away. "This way Chupa! We're not going far!" She said since her sister was out of the loop of what was going on. She wondered if she had caught Cheshi's introduction of xanthus, if not she was sure he'd introduce himself. He seemed the type to do so. She noticed the three adults, to include Alnilam still sitting up there and she wondered if they could in fact go up there? If she was up there then perhaps they shouldn't be allowed to? This was her first event with a pack outside of her own and her only event period so she wasn't yet aware of the no-no spots. Still, she just got a feeling. She looked over to Xanthus and wonder if he felt the same. "Do you want to ask?" She said to him in an almost whisper, almost like she might get in trouble for even thinking about asking. She had suddenly become nervous because they were up there and it was a good spot and they hadn't seen anywhere else to go.

Xanthus couldn't help but smile as he was shown off like a new trinket or prized possession and it seemed the newest pup was a bit out of key with what was going on since she was rushing to always catch up. "It's a pleasure to meet you Chupa." He called back over his shoulder as he followed the leader, whom was currently Abidemi, but she paused when she came to a stop and looked over at her and no sooner was he about to ask she whispered to him and he chuckled. He understood what she was thinking without her having to say anything about what she was thinking because he had an understanding of sacred locations. He wasn't entirely sure if this was one for this pack though. It was the highest spot so it seemed ideal enough to stand upon to call forth members, but as for its being sacred, he wasn't exactly an expert. He gave her a small bow and a small and he moved forwards a bit up the incline and looked at Alnilam and the two other wild dogs that were with her. He cleared his throat and he lowered his tail and dipped his head showing her dominance to him, he was such a smart pup. "Baraza..." He started off calmly and slowly. "My companions and myself were wondering if we could sit here and watch the Meteor shower. Or if you knew of a location we could go to better see amongst such tall crowds." They were tiny compared to the adults and unless they were somewhere away from legs and tails they'd have a difficult time seeing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:54 am
AstoriaFallen

Quickly drawn from her thoughts, the Baraza looked over her shoulder, expecting to see someone a little...taller. There was no one there. Her gaze turned downwards towards the small group of pups that had made their way up High Moon Point. Quickly she raised her head, looking passed them to see if any Colossus or Star-watcher was already looking for them or even running up the slope for them. There was no one coming. She looked back down at the one brave pup who had actually spoken to her. He had even used the proper way of greeting within her pack, impressive. Taking a better look at them, these pups were...they were unfamiliar to her and so they likely did not know the importance of the Point. Alnilam smiled kindly as she looked them over. It had been so long since the Nyota had any new life running around and even though they weren't from her pack, she was pleased to see them.

"The Point is meant for celebrations, such those seeking wedding approval from our Mothers as well as a place for the Baraza of our pack to look over those under our care easier. On this night though, it is a celebration and you and your friends are welcome to stay here under my care if you'd like." She lowered her head, looking from side to side before grinning at Xanthus. "Also this is the best spot. You're closer to the sky, so they twinkle a little brighter then they do down there. We just can't fit everyone up here, so no one else comes up here. But you're small enough that you all should be able to sit up here without problems."

Zohwhee

Quickly she stopped as someone spoke to her. A newcomer! She didn't look familiar, but there were already so many faces she didn't recognize. Dyanna dipped her head in greeting to Amania as she gave her a bright smile in return. "It definitely is. This is my first festival like this so I'm really excited. I still need to find a spot and maybe whip something up to give to the Mothers tonight..." Her mind wandered and with it her head began to lower as her eyes looked over the grass around her. Suddenly a nudge came from behind her that shook her from this. Shaking her head, Dyanna grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, I'm Dyanna and this grumpy lady behind me is Karoma."  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:11 am
CaliWolfe

Zohwhee

Quaji

Patiently and frozen like a stone Abidemi watched as brave little Xanthus approached the Alpha of the pack and she was apparently holding her breath as well because as soon as she smiled she had let it out and walked forwards until she was beside him. She dipped her head respectfully and she thanked the Baraza. "Thank you for allowing us up here! I promise we'll behave." With those words she looked back at her sisters and gave them a look that said she meant it. She rarely gave that look but she KNEW that if they messed this up momma was gonna be in LOTS of trouble. Plus with the fact this place was pretty important, boy would their hides be toast if something went wrong.

She looked up and it was true, she had heard what she had said from where she had been. They were MUCH closer to the sky. She noticed a cozy looking spot towards the edge and she smiled and looked at her siblings and Xanthus. "How about over there?" It was as good a spot as any and they'd all be comfortable. She followed Xanthus over there and took a seat besides him and yawned, oh no! She couldn't be tired yet! The shower hadn't happened yet!

--------------

Xanthus could feel his heart pounding in his chest as it seemed to take forever for the Alpha Female to turn around and look down at him. She swallowed and then relaxed as soon as she smiled. It seemed as though they were going to be in the clear. He listened as she spoke of it's importance for celebrations and approvals and he could see why. He smiled and wagged his tail happily as she said they were more than welcome to stay up here and watch the shower. "You have our gratitude for allowing us passage up here." He said kindly as he suddenly felt Abidemi's excited form beside him give her a formal greeting then a thanks. Clearly she was listening as well. He chuckled silently to himself as she glared at her siblings and he looked over at the location she had pointed out. It seemed perfect to him. "I think that looks ideal." He gave the Barzara one last bow of his head and moved over towards it and took a seat and was soon accompanied by Abidemi and he looked back as he waited for the two other sisters to take a seat. Perhaps they wouldn't have to wait for too much longer. He was beginning to feel the strain of the day on him and knew he'd be asleep before long.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:59 am
CaliWolfe

User Image
The foot steps... everything about this night. He could hear through their words and with him, it painted pictures but they did not form colors. No, not yet. Just images, up until a familiar voice came towards him and a smile softly painted against his maw. "Anemy.." Bowing his head and facing around at not only those speaking of the sky for the first time but also those who have spoken about mothers. He wondered if there were pups too. He was sure of it, small paws hitting the ground. "Just a little-" He said lightly in a soft joking manner. "So I see new comers are welcome.. Are there more than just me? Or was she speaking to me?" Facing where her voice had come from. "We arrived at a celebration- I feel clueless." He lowered his ears but a smile remained on his face, merely bashful for not knowing entirely what was going on. They merely found her pack again, things would be good now. He wondered how much longer he would be a burden.

Lights were brightening in certain directions. Although he could not see, his mental state flawed like the ones in his family, he could swear up and down that he could see 'angels'. But he kept that to himself, for now. For now they would just be bright lights within his darkness.. where outlines of figures resided in what he could make up in his mind for his surroundings.

"I'm guessing you found your family and all?" His milky blue eyes stared just slightly to the right of her, but barely enough to tell that he wasn't aware of her current location. "Been hearing about stars?- Right?... "  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:06 pm
AstoriaFallen

Zohwhee

Cheshi rushed after Abidemi and Xanthus as the duo approached the Bazara for approval. When she did manage to catch up she was panting from her running. Those boots she wore were getting in the way and Cheshi bent down promptly to pull them up on her leg more. When Abi had turned to give her a scolding glare though Cheshi stalled her actions for a split second. Of course she'd be good! With Chupa tagging along she couldn't help but be reassured of this thought. They were good puppies and they wouldn't act stupid around the leaders of the pack they were visiting. After all they didn't belong here, it wasn't in their place to run around and make fools of themselves. That was what home was for! Besides, momma could get in trouble if they did misbehave and Cheshi didn't want that to be her doing.

Striding up behind Abi she sat down and cast a gaze upwards. Oh! It was so beautiful! She could see the stars crystal clear from where she sat and watched in awe as they danced overhead. Her eyes drooped slightly and the tired from earlier replenished itself to take over her mind. Would the shower begin soon? She was getting really sleepy...

Chi Sohma

Anemy neared towards Eli with a wag of her tail and gently gave him an affectionate nuzzle to his maw. "Of course your welcome, we get strangers all the time!" Well no, she wasn't entirely certain of that. Anemy had just returned from her quest a handful of days ago, but she had spotted several hides that her eyes hadn't rest upon before. She could only assume that newcomers were common these days, and Eli was no different. He was a stranger, but confound it Anemy wasn't going to let anyone tell him he wasn't welcome! Besides as far as she was concerned he was perfectly accepted- which at the time he was. "Hmm? Oh yes, there is quite a few new faces." She glanced around to spy a couple, and to check if any of her other siblings had shown up. With a disappointed huff she turned back to Eli and watched as he tried to face where she was. It gave her a sad smile as he couldn't see exactly but Anemy found it quite cute how he tried.

"It's going to be a meteor shower apparently. According to the word of a seer that is." She smirked and took a couple steps back to ensure the male didn't feel crowded by her presence. "Yeah, my brother Nootau is here talking to a new girl." She instinctively gestured to where the duo stood.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:16 am
CaliWolfe

User Image
When she rubbed her snout against his, he could have easily melted but he remained blank in that expression. Simply returning the gesture back gently. "Ah, I see." Giving a nod and then facing about to continue painting the scene. "A meteor shower, what is that?" His face drew to hers once again.

"You have a seer present?" His great grandmother was/is one. Like he could not see, she could not talk. Which was why they had presumed he was also one. He simply understood that they were angels-ghost looking for something and he had to find it. Which judging from his family line, he couldn't expect himself to be any different.

"Could one speak to her? I have been wondering if I could one day meet a seer....my great grandmother was one. But she could not speak... and hoping to get some answers-" As if to ramble but then he drew back. "My apologies. One probably should not trouble a pridal seer.." Ears fanning to the sides making his face look funny without meaning to. "You don't have to be with me, go on and see your family. We've been traveling a while together, you need this time." Nudging her shoulder.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Chi Sohma

She smiled in pleasantry as Eli crept closer to her. "A meteor shower is like..." She thought of how to describe it. "The stars all falling from the sky; kind of like rain. But they don't touch you like the rain does." She wondered briefly if he knew what stars were before blurting out "stars are really bright lights that make the sky sparkle when its dark out." Yes, that was a good explanation for stars. Although Anemy reflected briefly on how childish she was saying everything. With a firm nod she decided to be far more descriptive in the future, but not today. Today she was riddled with excitement and the means to act like a puppy again.

Visit her family? Yes but, she didn't want to go... She wanted to stay and linger near Eli more. She found herself as of the late always feeling this way. Whenever one of them left to hunt she'd wait with the feeling of anticipation until she or him returned with the catch of the day. And when dawn had just peaked over the horizon she would find herself still brimming with excuses to talk. To be perfectly blunt Anemy hadn't thought of what strain she had possibly caused her companion's ears the whole time. Though she wasn't like that every night so it wasn't as if she had yakked the whole way home. Just most nights.

"If my family wants to converse with me they'll come over here." She said with confidence. "Besides then you'd be all alone." Her sights moved from Eli in order to search for the suppose seer. If he really was insistent of her leaving she would drag him along with her. No questions. Searching for the seer would give them both something to do in the process of finding the rest of Anemy's big family though. Was the seer even here? Anemy didn't even know what the seer looked like so it was a mystery as to how she thought she could pick them out of the crowd...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:13 pm
The leader!

Chupa hadn't had much experience with leadership before. She knew what a leader was, and what the word "Alpha" meant, but as she was a young pup, she didn't have too much of an idea about the inner workings of a pack or how much work had to go into it. In her naive little mind she supposed it was just like a family, but that everyone agreed and got on well together and that they just accepted what had to be done. She followed her sister in bobbing her little body in a formal greeting and smiled brightly. She listened to her words intently.

They were indeed closer to the sky, and Chupa turned her small head upward to view it. Wow. It was beautiful. The Nyota was very kind to let them in on the celebration. She grinned widely. "Thank you, and yes, we will definitely behave. The sky is beautiful, and it is nice to meet everyone!" She chirped enthusiastically.

Amania was somewhat relieved to hear that she wasn't the only newbie in the sense that it was the purple female's first time at a festival too. She certainly must have joined at the right time to be involved in all this wonderful celebration. The white and orange wild-dog took a deep breath in and a good look around and felt incredibly thankful for her new home. It was better than wandering around the lands without a cause, although she had enjoyed her small adventure. "M-maybe I could help you? I'm not entirely sure what to make or what to do, and I'd love to do my best to help! It's lovely to meet you Dyanna, and you too, Karoma!" She gave them both a big smile and motiooned to continue walking. Amania hoped that she would make friends here, and perhaps Dyanna would be the first.

Quaji
AstoriaFallen
CaliWolfe

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:04 pm
The pale wild dog had wandered moments after introducing himself to the orange alpha of their sister-pack. It had been during those moments that he had realized how tired he was and simply needed a drink to refresh, now fueled and more awake he returned to his mates side to catch the tail end of a conversation regarding the pups. It was then he witnessed something he had yet to see, the child-leader was playing. It was unlike anything he'd seen in a long time and it was certainly worth the wait.

"They seem to be very happy." He smiled automatically and was clearly enjoying their play as much as they were, but from afar. "It's a beautiful night, hm?" He offered some follow up conversation, it had gotten slightly quiet amongst the trio and he found himself gazing to the sky above them. It was not very often that he had a chance to sit among company and see the beauty and also share it.

"It was on a night just like that that we crossed paths, Naveen." He gave a bigger grin and stared right at her, not caring that a blush glowed on his pelt. He treasured the moments he got to spend with her and didn't even consider he might embarrass her with his talk. Fortunately his words were quiet and spoken just to reach her ears, but Maziwa was fairly close and could possibly pick up on what the lovebird was saying.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:37 pm
Green Ever After

Seaki

CaliWolfe

Zohwhee

It seemed that her sisters were in accord with behaving and she looked over as Cheshi sat down next to her and she leaned into her sister slightly with a smile as she looked up at the sky waiting and wondering. She looked over towards the pup with crimson eyes and she then returned her gaze to the star lit sky above them. She yawned once more and she hoped she didn't fall asleep before the shower began. She'd be quite disappointed if that happened. She found herself looking over at Xanthus again and she talked in hushed tones because she felt as if it might be starting soon that and everyone was getting tired. "Are you excited?" She asked, continuing to look at his face as he turned to look at her.

- - - - - - - - - -

She had noticed Adolfo's leave of absence as he went to find refreshments but she was confident in him so it didn't affect her conversation with Maziwa at all. She looked over at him as he returned and she gave him a smile as she glanced over towards the pups once more. "Yes, they do seem very happy." Her voice was almost like a soft sigh, as if she was also thinking of herself with Adolfo in those very moments. She was more than happy with her mate and the fact that they had found each other by chance that warm late night so many moons ago.

It was as if he had read her mind because he mentioned how lovely the night was and then paired it with a comment about the night they met. She blushed and looked down with half closed eyes and she gave a shy smile and looked back into his eyes. "That it is." She said softly in return and she placed one of her paws partly on his, so that she was touching him affectionately as she returned her attention to the orange female before them.

- - - - - - - - - -

He felt as though the time for the festivities might be coming to a close soon and he looked over at the three female companions he had made this fine evening and he couldn't help but smile a smile that reached every inch of his being. They were all tired and he was sure that the second the meteor shower was over they would all be asleep, if their parents and keepers didn't come and usher them away. His thoughts were averted to a soft voice and the bright eyes of Abidemi as she looked at him. She had asked him a question.

Was he excited?

He wasn't sure how to respond at first then he realized she was talking about the meteor shower. "I am very much excited. Much more than I was earlier because I have friends to enjoy it with." He was more than excited, he was overflowing with joy and he gave Abidemi a warm smile as his answer pleased her and they both went back to looking back at the sky, awaiting for the lights to start dancing across the dark horizon.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:56 pm
AstoriaFallen

Zohwee

Cheshi sat up still, and gave her sister a nuzzle and happy grin as she leaned into her side. Abidemi was nice and warm and snuggly! Of course Cheshi was already nice and warm because of the clothes she opted to wear, but having someone next to her gave the orange and white pup a reassured feeling of security. In fact, she noticed briefly before returning her sights to the sky that they all sat huddled together happily. She giggled in response to the males comment, but it was a lighthearted and cheerful laughter that she gave. She always had her sisters and never had to personally bare through the pain of being an only child. Heck, Cheshi had been assuming this whole time that Xanthus had siblings but wasn't interested in sharing them with her and her sisters. So very oblivious to the truth, she didn't even bother to ask in conformation of this.

That was fine, had he siblings they would take up more room on the rock they sat on! They already took up enough space as it was, and Cheshi wanted to leave room for the adults to get a seat. Besides, what if they were noisy? Ick! She was already ready to pass out, noisy other puppies would just be annoying at this point. Especially since Abi and Xanthus had decided to speak in soft, soothingly sleepy voices.

Speaking of, Cheshi opened her mouth wide, exposing all her white teeth and pink tongue as she yawned in exhaustion. She then continued to shake her head so that her floppy ears shook with her skull and prominently smack both her sisters in the face. He hadn't intended for that to happen, and muttered an "Opps," as she giggled again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:52 pm
Green Ever After

AstoriaFallen

Maziwa smiled at the couple and wagged her tail just a bit. It was always nice to see couples. She remember Adolfo was just about the same age as her oldest son and it was odd to see them so young and in love - but, Damu was that age too, and Airle was coming around more often. "It is a beautiful night indeed, and one that could encourage such magical moments," she smiled at the couple.

Her eyes strayed back to the playing pups. It made her happy that her children had pups outside their family to play with. Most of the current pack was related in one way or another so pups did not happen often in the pack yet. Once it grows, she was sure there would be pups aplenty, but her children would probably be adults by then. They were already showing signs of what roles they wanted to take on as they reached adulthood, and she was happy. There would be no fighting over leadership in her pack, just as her old pack was. It was one ideal she brought over from it.

"You two seem to love each other very much, it's inspiring," she told them, glad their up would grow with both parents, unlike her own pups whose father left quickly after even the conception of her children. She didn't even remember his name, but that mattered very little to her. They had a large family to grow around, and she hoped that was good enough for them, because she couldn't do more besides that.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm
Greenie EA

Seaki

Quaji

CaliWolfe

Zohwhee

Abidemi smiled as Cheshi nuzzled up to her and leaned in The warmth of her sibling and Xanthus and it was just making her even more sleepy. She wanted to see the Meteor shower though. She was suddenly abruptly hit in the face when her sister shook her head and she leaned away from her to prevent further pummeling of her ears. She looked back over at her and she gave her a warm smile.

- - - - - - - -

Naveen looked over at Maziwa and she gave her a warm smile. "Do you not have anyone to enjoy it with? Besides the pups of course." She asked softly hoping she hadn't touched a nerve.

- - - - -

Xanthus couldn't help but smile at the sisters and he often found himself thinking about what it would have been like had his parent survived and if he'd of had siblings. He shook the thoughts from his mind and he averted his gaze back towards the sky. The shower should be starting soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 am
AstoriaFallen
Green Ever After

"Oh! No, there's no father," Maziwa smiled. She wondered if her pups wanted to know anything about the male, but she didn't know anything about him either besides the fact that he was willing to give her children to love. "I have a son as well, though, and my brother and sister," that's who she shared her life with. She didn't know if she could search out a mate until her children were older.

"I don't want to bring in a new male until my girls are older. Maybe when they become apprentice to a craft, but not before. They're so young," she sighed - and tiny. She wondered if she was so tiny when she was a child.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:06 am
Chupa was sat next to her two sisters, and right now she couldn't think of anything that would make her happier. She grinned up at the nights sky and gave her two sisters a playful nudge. "When will it start?" She chirped, tilting her head. "Will it be pretty?" Her large eyes widened and she jumped up and down on the spot excitedly, wavering a little on the spot.

Her eyes turned to her mother and she saw her talking with another wild dog. Mom should see this too! She raced over to her as quickly as her little legs could muster. "Mama! Are you coming to watch the stars?"

She blinked at Naveen before giving him a smile. "Hello!" It was nice to know that everyone was safe here.

Seaki

AstoriaFallen

CaliWolfe

[IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out