Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Doki ❤ Doki Cafe [Open and Accepting~ Needs Customers~!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethos the great

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethos

Ethos was tired from his travels and heard a lot of noise coming from the cafe and had thought to himself "I guess there open"

He then headed inside and waited for someone to assign him to a table..

"Hey can I get service" he said as his stomach began to growl

Quote:
Kise no Shirube

Quote:
Moonlinkjester34

Quote:
08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:59 pm
Kise no Shirube
08Cannible_Waffles80
Kise no Shirube
08Cannible_Waffles80
[I'm having some trouble with my photobucket. it wont let me edit my images? I hope it's not to much to ask, but could someone possibly help me with this?]

ll Well hellooooooo~~ darling~ I'd be willing to help edit if that's what you're asking~ well...that depends on what kind of edit you'd like really @w @ ;; ll

[Oh jeez yes! I do need help for editing. My photobucket wont load the page for some reason! But as for what kind of edit? I guess it really doesn't matter to much to me! Just as long as it helps me start up in the RP so I wont be delayed for to long. But if you could help, you'd be such a doll, oh man.]

ll alrighty~ No worries~! Nalu to the rescueeeee~~ woot woot *^ * of course I'll help~ You can just start on your post if you want and I'll edit it and best and at the same time quickly as possible~ but just one question, would you like little icond like me and yume or more larger pictures merged or put on each side Ow O? ll

[Big enough one
s on each side would be good!! Ugh you're such an awesome person! <3)  

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:01 pm
08Cannible_Waffles80
Kise no Shirube
08Cannible_Waffles80
Kise no Shirube
08Cannible_Waffles80
[I'm having some trouble with my photobucket. it wont let me edit my images? I hope it's not to much to ask, but could someone possibly help me with this?]

ll Well hellooooooo~~ darling~ I'd be willing to help edit if that's what you're asking~ well...that depends on what kind of edit you'd like really @w @ ;; ll

[Oh jeez yes! I do need help for editing. My photobucket wont load the page for some reason! But as for what kind of edit? I guess it really doesn't matter to much to me! Just as long as it helps me start up in the RP so I wont be delayed for to long. But if you could help, you'd be such a doll, oh man.]

ll alrighty~ No worries~! Nalu to the rescueeeee~~ woot woot *^ * of course I'll help~ You can just start on your post if you want and I'll edit it and best and at the same time quickly as possible~ but just one question, would you like little icond like me and yume or more larger pictures merged or put on each side Ow O? ll

[Big enough one

ll I know, am awesome~ everyone gotta love me~ ok no x'D but I'll do it no worries~ c': <3 ll  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cecille noticed a new customer walking in as she quickly walked over to him since everyone else seemed to be busy...in their own little world and it gave her time to calm down a little from all the shocks and stuff that's been scaring her really H-Hello....What would you like today Sir? She asked him in her quiet voice as she tried to stop her body from trembling, this girl was easily frightened and it took quite a while until she'd be able to actually calm down, though she kept a straight out pokerface the whole way through since she was never good at showing expressions and now was more or less afraid of losing a customer if she'd try and smile.

Seifer saw the customer and his sister trying to converse with him and take his order, he was somewhat proud and then he hid the tray he had just hit Maria with as he whistled as if nothing happened and returned the tray to the kitchen with a grin on his face as he then walked over to Noah
Quite a day already.... He said since the drama seemed to only be beginning, after all with all of them...what could go wroong, too much sarcasm in that comment.

“Yume no Shirube“

“08Cannible_Waffles80“

“Moonlinkjester34“

“Ethos the great“

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:10 pm
Kise no Shirube
08Cannible_Waffles80
Kise no Shirube
08Cannible_Waffles80
Kise no Shirube
08Cannible_Waffles80

[Big enough one

ll I know, am awesome~ everyone gotta love me~ ok no x'D but I'll do it no worries~ c': <3 ll

[Itt's true, everyone needs to love you xD But alright thank you so much again! I'll start working on my post and like you said, you can edit it for me! <3)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Ethos

Ethos stomach continued to growled as he looked at the girl with little emotion on her face.. "I would like a table for one, some Bedcakes and hot cocoa with extra whip cream on top".

As he waited for a response he quickly scanned the room seeing all the employees and one employee talking to another on the job.

Quote:
Kise no Shirube

Quote:
Yume no Shirube

Quote:
Moonlinkjester34

Quote:
08Cannible_Waffles80

Ethos the great

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lumina noticed an ordering customer as she withdrew herself to the kitchen to prepare what he had asked for, the female started humming a little tune to herself as she was preparing and making everything whilst keeping a close eye on anything suspicious going on around the cafe, and by suspicious she just means anything that isn't supposed to be happening in the cafe right now. Cecille nodded her head to the customer Right this way sir.... She told the male as she showed him to his table and bowed her head to excuse herself for the moment to get what he ordered, the cafe was known for its swift workers, well if they weren't human then it's no wonder they're so quick, Cecille waited at the counter for Lumina to finish as the female smiled at the other one to notify her she had finished what had been ordered. Cecille stepped into the kitchen placing the order on a tray and walking out though had piercing glares from Icy Star and Fierce Star as she quickly glanced over at them Try not to screw up this time blindy Was the only comment given by Fierce Star as the female sat in front of the messy-haired wolf star chuckled at his remark, the female looked down since she knew she wasn't a lot of help and only worked because of her brother, she walked to the table as she started placing the food and drink on the table for the male We at Doki Doki Cafe hope it's up to your standards sir... The female said to the male as she bowed once more and started moving away swiftly to her brothers side, more or less...to hide behind her brother as he just smiled and patted the female on the head as to praise her for doing a good job.

“Yume no Shirube“

“08Cannible_Waffles80“

“Moonlinkjester34“

“Ethos the great“

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:41 pm
~Noah 'The Jester' Astoras

Noah nodded a little with a slight chuckle "Yeah but all of it makes life here interesting after all and also because of this place's tales and legends I don't think a little bit of a tiff like that will bother anyone" he said in his soft tone looking relaxed by his body language rather than face due to his ever present mask.
he watched Cecille work with a slight smile "It's good to see who people blend together in a place like this...... if only others place could have worked like this" he said before walking into the kitchen to start making a bread dough to pass the time and to obviously sell.
“Yume no Shirube“

“08Cannible_Waffles80“

Kise no Shirube

“Ethos the great“

O.O.C: Sorry about lack of layout on mobile..........also last post tonight so see ya people  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Ethos the great

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Ethos

Ethos smiled as he was pleased to get his order.. "Thank you, finally a place that serves Bedcakes, I'm in heaven".

He then took a bite and his whole face lite up as they were cooked to perfection. Sipping his Cocoa he noticed all the different types of people around Doki.

Thinking to himself he thought (No wonder why their service is so quick, half of these people don't even look human. But that girl sure was cute, but that's beside the point my goal here is to prove that silly rumor wrong

Quote:
Yume no Shirube

Quote:
08Cannible_Waffles80

Quote:
Moonlinkjester34

Quote:
Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

The red-haired female peeked over the kitchen as she wondered what the customers' reaction was since obviously, he was a new one, though his reaction was an obvious good response, she looked over to see Noah who had surprisingly joined her in the kitchen as she watched him roll some dough with quite some amusement in her face, everything seemed to be going smoothly as always.

Seifer nodded to the words of his fellow waiter as he noticed the male left, he smiled brightly at her once more
You did well Cecille, I'm very proud of you~ The male praised her once more as Cecille secretly smiled that crooked smile of her before returning to that poker face as she was embarrassed about it but couldn't help but smile when her brother praised her since she felt like she was being more...like a person, she clung onto his arm again with both her small hands as her brother nodded and they both were on the look-out for customers.

Icy Star and Fierce Star on the other hand, were more focused on....nothing in particular, Icy Star's attention was drawn to the male who had entered, both their attire's had stopped shinning at that point as she looked over at her brother once more
What do you think that guys race is Fierce? She questioned the male with a bored voice as her brother just shrugged her question off Who cares...he's just a customer....something interesting has to happen again...fast... The two had lost all interest and started getting bored rather quickly as they tried thinking of something else to catch their interest, Fierce Star let out rather a large yawn as he scratched at his uniform, he really hated wearing this thing but it was policy that he had to, well his messy hair really didn't suit the uniform anyway, Icy Star just smirked at her brothers actions as she hid her crystal-like gem in her pocket again.

“Yume no Shirube“

“08Cannible_Waffles80“

“Moonlinkjester34“

“Ethos the great“

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ Ok last post of the day for me too...gotta get ready to be scolded at school tomorrow...today? well whatever~ night everyone~ c':

Kise no Shirube

Ethos the great

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Ethos

Ethos was almost halfway down the street as he had exited the restaurant. But suddenly he had a strange feeling. "Maybe I can get some information if I attend school here and ask some students..." Ethos quickly dashed back inside the restaurant in need of guidance.

"Umm anyone, know of any schools around town??"

Quote:
Yume no Shirube

Quote:
08Cannible_Waffles80

Quote:
Moonlinkjester34

Quote:
Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
"I'm not crazy, you know. I may not know you, I may have met you, but- Oh hey! I'm Torikki."

What time was it? Why was it so quiet? Abbadon sighed and rolled onto his stomach, groaning just the lightest from the harsh sting of the light. He always hated the light. Because of his genetic mutation, his eyes were more sensitive about the lights. He popped open an eye and quickly jumped up, muttering and cursing in a different languages. He hoped out of bed, stubbed his toe, which made him curse even louder. He hoped around, getting dressed and running to the restroom to brush his teeth and do the daily morning routines. "Damn it- We're going to be freakin' late again!" he yelled out to himself, already frustrated and upset. It was what- Their second day late? Damn Tori for always messing with his damn alarm clock. He slipped his glasses on his face, padding out of his room and to the room next door. He barged in, took the blankets off, and pulled the girl unkindly from her bed. You heard a loud thud, a harsh hiss and gasp, and rustling.

Torikki blinked awake then, a frown gracing her lips, "Wow Don you jerk!" she yelled out. He raised a hand, closed all his fingers down but his middle one. She just grinned and laughed happily, sitting up and shrugged. Without any warning, she stripped her shirt off, thankful for the fact she slept without pants, and quickly got dressed in a black skin tight shirt. She went to her own restroom, did her does, Once done, she ran out, grabbed her bag and motioned for Don, who was waiting angerily, for to motion. It was silent the whole ride there, Don muttering in a language unknown, Tori switching the channels of the radio.

When the two arrived at the cafe, Don jumped out and rushed into, still angry at his sisters. He went to the back, where he saw a guy, Seifer, "I'm sorry we're late. Tori thought i'd be funny to play with my alarm- Again," he muttered out. He didn't even know who this person was honestly. It's okay, he didn't care to know who he was honestly. Tori walked in, a bit confused as to why her brother was in the back. She followed him slowly, her horns making her hair stick up just the slightest on her head. When Don began to speak to a red headed boy, that was when Tori got really confused. Don sighed and rubbed his face, taking her to the back to show her the video. It helped her remember. After that was done, only thirty minutes, he came back out and got ready to get to work. Tori followed him the whole time.

"Hi guys!" Tori said cheerfully to whomever was around them. Don just did what he usually did, sat down and waited in silence as he watched his sister converse to whomever wanted to talk to her.
User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:42 am
User Image
User Image

Thisxangelicxsmilexisximmediately
followedxby

" ."

User Image

Kagura literally stopped running when she got hit in the head. It hurt her for once? Then again, after yesterday when she hit her head from slipping, it wasn't really much of a surprise as she dropped her umbrella to hold her head as she scowled. Was she going to be tamed as she huffed and picked up her umbrella before storming off in the direction of the kitchen, but it seemed before she did, she went over to Cecille and patted her on the head. Her mouth moved to speak but nothing came out, well nothing loud enough for people to hear properly as she'd whispered something similar to sorry. It was like she knew that her actions had caused pain to Cecille and she took responsibility for it as she walked off to the kitchen as something seemed to break. Her umbrella had hit something again as she was now in a huff before she pointed at Seifer with a frying pan,
                                "Just don't blame me if a frying pan hits him out of no where though!" She declared as she headed back to the kitchen to cook up something for a bit. She'd been...'tamed'?! This is Maria we're on about, she who didn't ever stop fighting was stopped? Maybe it was because she'd gotten some attention for being herself for once, usually she'd only get attention if people pointed her out or called her "Nadia's Other Half". Literally, she'd flip if someone called her that. Seriously.

Nadia, on the otherhand, liked the idea of a beach, but a certain twin wouldn't agree with the idea of a beach barbeque. Not at all, she hated to swim let alone couldn't as Nadia stretched. About time for her to get to work. Hopefully anyway as she looked over her shoulder at Cresil and Senyuu, she only hoped nothing would happen because of this cold of hers, or that her powers would run amok like they sometimes did. That was when Nadia heard the voice of another twin, Tori as she gave a simple wave in response to the females shout before hearing more customers walk on in. Now this was going to be interesting as she heard their conversation. "I'd never go out with anyone who isn't as strong as you~ Yoko-chaan~" Chanted a young girl who'd walked in, linking arms with another female who seemed to be her sister from the sounds of it as the one named Yoko had sighed,
                                "Just go sit down over there!" She shouted at the younger female as she pointed at a table, causing the female to pout, "Yes m'am..." And with that, the conversation between the two was over, but they started talking again as soon as they sat down and was ordering. This made Nadia smile somewhat, it reminded her of herself and Maria when they were younger and clinging to each other like no tomorrow as the manager seemed to drift back to the counter and sat there, looking through some papers.

Senyuu, on the other hand, was waking up slowly and yawned before sneezing and rubbing her nose. Looking up idlely, she noticed Cresil was still holding her as she looked at him lazily. She was too tired to try and run off to Nadia as she simply tried to sleep again...it seemed that way anyway.

User Image

Oᴜᴛ. Oғ. Cᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟs.

Lets dance all night! (Our Theme: Fate)

Kise no Shirube

Moonlinkjester34

Ethos the great

08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:05 pm
User Image
~Noah 'The Jester' Astoras~

'Looking for an interesting tale to tell?'

Noah continued to work on the bread separating, shaping and proving it all the while humming to himself as he listened to what was happening out on the floor. He politely nodded to Maria as she came in before starting on some pastry while he waited for the bread to prove to his liking.
"Are things always like this here?" he asked as he started to weigh some of the ingredients before walking around getting what else he needed

"Also would strawberry turnovers and Tomato and basil rolls sell do you think?" he asked nobody in particular as he began to make the pastry up singing a song in a strange tongue in a soft voice as he worked, the song itself was clearly a working song as he sung he mixed, folded and rolled the pastry to the rhythm of the song

'Well ou've come to the right place so pull up a chair and place an order'

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Ethos the great

08Cannible_Waffles80

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Other Roleplays