Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

negroluver222

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 am

User Image

Trensk Mikakka

He sat in 'his' room, it as dark as he could possibly make it. His eyes had already quickly adjusted to his dark surroundings, and he could make out every single object in the room clearly. Trensk laid out his gear on the bed, he himself stripped of all his gear except for his combat pants and boots as he sat in a chair next to the bed. He meticulously scrubbed, scraped, and cleaned everything he could in his gear, a process he did every night. It helped calm his mind, and so far nobody had come in on him, which to be honest made sure that nobody noticed HIS scars. Which, to be honest, he did a good job of covering up.
Trensk's mind wandered as he absentmindedly ran a finger over one of the longer scars across his abs, remembering how he got it. He could remember every single scar he had obtained over the years, everything he had gained in battle. Every single one, from the darker, short marks on his legs to the fresher bullet hole in his upper back/chest. Somewhat coming back, he continued his duty in silence, cleaning every bit of gear he could, making them look somewhat fresher despite their use. Trensk sighed, rubbing his face as his task neared completion. He wondered a few things, but, then again, he might not have to deal with them in the future.

08Cannible_Waffles80
Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M i z u k i and S i r a O r i h i m e

Are you ready?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccc

MonsterxxxxxxxxxxxxxCreatures lie here
xxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxHow should I feel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLooking threw the window
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI will hear the voices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBathe in kerosean

. ı l ı .- - - - - - - - - - - - Volume - - - - - - - - - - - - . ı l ı .

✄ - - - - - - - -| Mizuki frowned when she began to here the yelling start up from upstairs. If those two weren't quiet, they would all be dead. She took a deep breath, willing her motherly instincts away. Her foot bouncing idly as she watched with curiosity up the stairs. What could Wendin and- what was her name again? Oh, yes, Kiori, fighting about. She swore, they acted more like a couple than anything. Sometimes Mizuki even thought they were, until she saw the fiery eyes each of them held towards each other, and that was quickly gone. There was something about Wendin that got Mizuki on edge. He seemed interesting, if anything, he seemed someone to worry about. She let out a breathe she didn't even know she was holding when she saw Kiori padding down the stairs with a look of worry and regret decorated on her face. That was odd, Kiori never let her little poker face slip unless it was to Sebastian.

She watched as Kiori took a seat, looking from the two kids- well, she considered Lil' Seb a child from the way he acted sometimes- playing, to looking up the stairs with the same worried glance. That was odd, the way she shifted uneasily, the way her fingers began to fidget and her own leg began to bob up and down. Maybe Mizuki was just being a worried hen. Yes, that must be it. She shook her head, her attention now completely and fully on Chiaki. She liked him. He was nice and held a sense of kindness in his heart. He and her had a lot in common. They both had someone they cared for, someone they needed to protect. Chiaki and deer, his beautiful dog. Then Mizuki and Sira, her beautiful sister. It was hard, and maybe that's why she wanted to befriend. To be close with him, even if it could be dangerous. She felt- oddly- safe around him. Sure, he didn't talk much to others, but she felt some sort of connection with him. Maybe the age, maybe the responsibility, she wasn't sure.

Mizuki let her eyes travel to Chiaki when greeted, and she smiled one of relief to him. Thanking him for not simply shooing her away and banishing her to her own devices. She knew he'd like company, because she wanted company also. "Oh, you're right. We should prepare for the winter, huh? We'll die of natural causes if we don't." she said softly, looking a bit in thought. She leaned over, and placed an elbow on the table, her head leaning into her hand now. "Ah- Right yes. I used to sew a lot for Sira. We- Erm- I had no money to really provide for her at the time and instead taught myself to stitch and sew. It helped a lot." she smiled at him. She giggled a bit at the dog, letting her hand out to let Deer sniff her hand before she gave a gentle rub to the canines head. "Good dog." she said softly, almost dreamily. She loved having Deer around. It was like they had a family again- A kid, a pet, two people who cared for them. She looked at Chiaki once again, sniffling a gentle laugh before nodding. "I would assume so," she commented jokingly back. It was sort of a known thing that he wouldn't know how to really stitch, but it was no big deal. She enjoyed teaching others and lending them a helping hand.

Mizuki looked away, her eyes keeping track of the bunny and her sister carefully. She wasn't sure what to say, how to talk to him. It wasn't like she wasn't a social person, it was more of the fact that, well, what could they talk about? Mizu didn't want to bring up any unwanted things, but instead wanted to keep on the light side of everything. She liked to play with Sira and tried to get others to join, making it a friendly game. But everyone else found the idea silly and always walked away, leaving Sira and Mizu to their own devices. It was discouraging, and Mizu eventually stopped it all together, telling Sira that everyone was just to old now. Sira always questioned why Mizu never stopped then. Mizu never had a full answer. She blinked and looked back at Chiaki, smiling and nodded slightly, "I know. I suppose it's more of an...I rather not bother? I'm not sure," she let out a laugh and watched as he cut the yarn. "Well. Seeing as you finished stitching, is there anything you'd be interested in learning?" she asked with a wide smile, happy to teach anyone anything honestly. "But if you're talking about a plan for our next move-" she stated, her voice low so Sira wouldn't hear, "I say we keep moving. Staying in one place is dangerous. I know. Before we ran into you, Sira and I almost died. Literally. We stayed in places for to long. It's dangerous." she said softly, biting her bottom lip worriedly. It was true, the two of them had been in danger plenty of times. She wanted to be safe- to be secure. She needed those feelings. The feelings of knowing she'll be okay, of knowing Sira is okay. Sira- She worried so much about her little sister. She was so young, she didn't need this. She needed to be safe. Mizuki let out a low sigh, shaking her head just a bit and redirected her gaze back to Chiaki.

User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

negroluver222

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:44 pm

User Image

Trensk Mikakka

Trensk sighed and walked out of his room, ignoring the fact that this was the first time most had seen him without most of his gear on, much less his shirt...Or maybe he forgot. He most likely forgot. He walked on anyways, his decently build body moving fluidly throughout the house, his scars (and rare tattoos) scrawled across his body at random. He prowled through the home with no real reason as to why he was. Which was strange as is, because he usually had a reason for everything. Trensk just walked, his mind wondering around. He wanted a drink. He wanted alcohol. Water. Soda. Anything. He searched until he pulled a random bottle of water out of a cabinet, guzzling half the thing down within mere moments of obtainment. Though being thirsty was the least of his problems, he usually didn't question his random impulses. They sometimes helped him. Sometimes.

OOC: Yeah i know, random post, but interaction seems to be rare for this character. So I wing it.

08Cannible_Waffles80
Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image

cαη yøu нεαя мy Ρuιsε
_____Ρυмq
_______ Ρυмq
_________ Ρυмqiηg Τø τнε Ьεατ ø╒ τнis Ρøisøη?
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
█████████████████████████████████

__████ ____████████__▌▌

xxxxxxxxxxxx cΗiακi u

User Image

The brown haired male nodded. While it would be a relief from the oppressing heat it would also prove to be a trying time. Without the comfort of their homes and the ease of everyday supplies things would be tough. Besides people were prone to more accidents in the winter months without the added help of the wild nature this place had taken up. "Yea..i think it might be a tough one this year. Seeing as how heavy a snow we got last winter and all.," he stated lightly, eyeing the two "little" ones as they passed by the kitchen entry way in a game of chase. It was fact that the weather would make some obstacles but by the quieted tone and the underling weariness it was hinted that this wasn't all Chiaki was worrying about. Slouching a bit in his own chair to mimic Mizuki's more comfortable position he sighed, laying his hands out on the table. He could see that coming from the older girl. She was just the type to improvise well. Not like the rest of them didn't do an excellent job though. Quite a few time he had seen one of the others pull a trick right out of their crafty little hats in the nick of time. Saving themselves or opening a way out of a tight fit for the others. Chiaki felt that he could relax a bit around these guys when it came to..well surviving. They had proven themselves to be quite the interesting group indeed. "But it was a good thing...well, not the financial part..but you got a whole new skill out of it. Which in this day and time, can be a great asset I think." he assured, tilting his head to the side as Deer no doubt stole the spot light. Rubbing her snout against the outstretched hand before ducking her head into the waiting palm like a feline might when it wanted to be petted. Her matted tail only picked up its none existent rhythm once more as Zuki obliged with a gentle rub to the dogs cranium. This was one of the many reasons why he had fought so hard to keep his dog around. It was a proven fact that merely petting a canine or simply throwing a ball for them was supposed to be relaxing for the master. Which it was, it gave them a since of normalcy. The brown haired male chuckled at the little scene before turning back to his hands. Flexing the appendages one at a time earning a few unsettling pops here and there. There had been quite a number of times that Chiaki had gotten into scuffles because he had that dog with him. People thought Deer was a liability. Would bark and draw attention to them, like a dinner bell to the monsters waiting outside. When food became scarce and people started to turn on each other out of desperation they couldn't understand why Chiaki hadn't just put the creature down and used it for meat. Or why he was willing to sit and shake to death because he had given the dog his last chunk of can bits. It always seemed that no matter how many times he explained Deer's use that they eventually grew frustrated, snap on him.
While he himself knew that the dog had the uncanny ability to sniff out the "sick" in wondering humans she was also his last tie. The only thing left that proved to be a living reminder of the things...no people he had lost. Chesha... he swallowed, it was still hard to even think about her name.

"Yea..being a boy and all." he smiled back, looking away from the table to greet the other's equally cheerful expression. It was nice to have a light conversation again. "Well if your offering, I could always learn a thing or two about packing. I'm horrid.." he teased, flicking his eyes back to the girl just as she dropped her voice forcing Chiaki to almost lean in. He stayed quite to listen to her opinion, nodding when it was appropriate. "I agree...we should probably pack up soon and get out of town. The suburban area is dangerous. I'm pretty sure we weren't the only ones who thought of holing up here for a bit either." he pointed out. Getting snagged by one of the hungry and ragged looking beasts stumbling the sidewalks was bad news but coming across one of your own was worse. Wendin could agree with him on this as well as Tren he was sure. People weren't in their right minds anymore. Leaving yourself open to their sanity was like playing a deadly game of chance with the devil himself. Blinking out of his morbid thoughts on the topic however Chiaki flashed a cheeky grin and slapped the girl lightly on her shoulder with his palm. Were his cheeks flaring up? Or was it merely that the room got hot or something..."We got your back now though so no worries." the younger assured, though somewhere in the back of his head he was telling himself not to make silly promises anymore.

It was shortly after that one of the elders of their group appeared. The wounded soldier Trensk. Chiaki had a bit of an admiration for the other man. First he was indeed a soldier for their country and yet even as he had somehow gotten himself separated from his own troops the man was still rolling like a train pumping across the country side. Wound or not Trensk was always keeping a keen eye out for things. Besides, who wouldn't get a sense of stability with someone in green sitting in the same room with you? "Hey Tre -" he awkward greeting was quite bluntly cut short but a more alarming sound. One that made Chiaki frown and sigh heavily. Those two were at it again. He swore they were like an old married couple or something, that or siblings. All those two kiddos did was bite at each others throats which not only gave him reason to bicker at them over it but worry over how far they were going to go. Who wouldn't when the one boy Wendin had some sort of..tick about him. A cog or two twisting in the wrong direction in that head of his. Not moments later did the girl of the hour come into view. Pacing down the stairs and into the kitchen with an expression that left Chiaki lifting his brows in surprise. There was the twinge of worry, uneasiness scattered in Kiori's eyes. The way she plopped down and fidgeted. It left him feeling rather anxious indeed. What had that wild idiot upstairs done now? His partner in crime had the same idea, the brown eyed canine noticed the lack of the other loud two legs. Perking her ears at the new development she went to investigate. Jumping into a standing position before trotting off towards the stair case. As her bloodline suggested the border collie adopted her hunt prone state. Ducking her head low and pacing along the floor with a purpose that not even the quite banter of children could halt. Deer slipped out of Chiaki's line of sight and upstairs to investigate. Pinching his nose in worry over the dogs safety he pushed out of his own chair. "Well then.." he hummed out awkwardly, looking over at Mizuki with a shrug and a questioning quirk of his lips. What had that been all about? Who knows with these two..

But instead of following after the beast he walked towards the older boy. Ruffling Kiori's hair as he passed with the intent to rile her up and bring back the feisty girly he had come to get accustomed to before leaving the table completely. "Umm...anywho." he started, settling not to far away from Trensk. "What do you personally think our next plan action should be?" he asked lightly, to the point but easy so as not to annoy the other. Getting into to many arguments defiantly would draw attention. "Staying here we think is a risky idea but I haven't heard of any green lights." he said wearily. There had been no real news on safe havens to his knowledge. "Last I heard people were migrating out to sea..to cold places where the freeze would slow, them down." he shared, hushing so that not all could hear the propaganda. He didn't want to worry Mizuki nor offer any hope if there was no easy times to be had from it. Crossing his arms the boy pondered..

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

O.O.C:

08Cannible_Waffles80

Mr CtrlAltDelete

Tweeterbri

negroluver222

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:53 pm

User Image

Trensk Mikakka

Trensk listened carefully, mulling over the thoughts for a bit. He took a sip of his water slowly, then said slowly, "No, I don't believe we should just yet. If everyone is going there, then EVERYONE is going there. Bad people and good. I believe we should go north, yes, but not quite yet. I want to move on soon, though, but I want to go hide out in the countryside or in the forests for the while. There's probably plenty of abandoned farms we can raid, and we can hide in the woods if there's a problem. It's not too hard to survive out there, you gotta trust my extensive experience." He stopped and took a breath, thinking a bit more.

Trensk looked over at Chiaki and spoke again. "I know the undead are a problem, but other survivors are, I'd think, bigger problems, because they're sentient enough to shoot and get through obstacles. The evil ones will follow where everyone else is going. If we go west towards the forests, they might not expect that. And if people don't normally go that way, there probably will be lots of supplies to take." He finished, crossing his arms and frowning slightly.

OOC:

08Cannible_Waffles80
Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image XXXXXXXUser Image

Well I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind
I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time
But I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

User Image

Why was this so hard. Why couldn't she just- Just be normal for once? Kiori was, to say the least, baffled. She knew that dictionaries and degrees wouldn't help her at a time like that. She knew that already, but why did Wendin have to be so- So cruel this time?! No, he was always cruel. Was he losing himself? Would he be the reason they ended up dead? She was worried. She stayed at the corner, peering over to watch Wendin fall to the ground. Was this wrong? To be spying on him in such a moment? A moment that he did not want her to see? The way her reacted though- He was breaking and it scared her. Not because she cared much about him- well, that's what she told herself- but because it could be a danger hazard. Kiori glanced forward, her dark eyes landing on the wall in silent thinking. Finally, she padded downstairs, her eyes setting of a worried glance to certain parrts in the room. Did she really mess up this time? no, this wasn't her fault, not in the least.

But something told her that it was also. Was she always this inconsiderate? Did she always place herself ahead- Wait, she didn't do that. She frowned more, passing the two associating adults and taking a seat not to far from them. She could have sworn- When Wendin looked down, was he going to cry? Something made her chest clench and she huffed in annoyance, "You're being ridiculous..." she sighed out, leaning forward and placing her face to hide from the rest of the world. Not like there was many people. There was no time for attachments, she vowed. She was only going to look out for herself and Seb, helping the others when needed. That was it. But still, she felt weird. Maybe she was a bit mean to Wendin this time. But why? What did he care? Why did she care, too? That's it, they needed to settle their problems, soon. They could keep their bickering, but she needed to make sure he was okay. She needed to look out for others!

Her eyes flickered to the little girl who was currently on her back, Seb, standing over her and tickling her, causing her to laugh and giggle happily. She blinked. How come they were so happy. Could they not see the world caving in around them? Could Sira not comprehended that everyone was gone? Her mother, father- All she had was Mizuki. So why was she so content? Seb also. He was smart, very smart. So how come he was so happy playing and being such a kid. "Skin." she muttered, a brow being raised. "If only you could have skin. You'd be so happy, wouldn't you Seb?" she questioned to herself, her face contorting to one of sorrow. "You'd be so happy..." she repeated. What made someone happy? Chiaki was happy- Having people talk to him caused that. Having Deer near him made him happy. Everyone was so happy- She blinked when she felt Chiaki suddenly rile her hair, her brows furrowing in annoyance. Chiaki was a big brother to her. She liked talking to him.

Now, Kiori didn't get along with many people, and if she did it was because she liked them, and Chiaki managed to get her approval. As well as Mizuki and her sister. She was attached to them. They meant something. They were all so nice and like a big family, she loved it. It made her feel special. She huffed out a breathe of air at Chiaki anyways, not letting him get any other emotion besides the one she showed the most; annoyance. She stood up then, dusting herself off. Okay she will check on Wendin, she will talk to him civilly this time. With another huff she marched up stairs, ruffling Seb's non-existent hair. She stepped up the stairs silently, trailing behinde Deer. Kiori swallowed hard and closed her eyes. "Wendin." she said softly, moving to standing in front of him with hard eyes. She blinked, than made herself look calmer, less angry and annoyed. "We need to talk..." she muttered out with a glance to the side, her shirt hanging loosely around herself. Well, Trens shirt anyways. Did she ever thank him for the shirt? She had to. "I just-" she cut off and puffed her cheeks, taking a seat with her legs crossed. She was now face to face with the other, her hands picking idly at the ground. "We- You- I- Why is this so hard!" she let out, taking a deep breath.

She hated talking to boys one-on-one. It was so hard. No, it wasn't because she 'swooned' over them, it was because half the time, they had no idea what she was saying! She shook her head, rubbed her eyes and looked over at Deer, silently wishing she would come and rest her head on her, or even push her to talk to Wendin. Wait- Now she was hoping for help from a dog? She was going crazy wasn't she? Kiori rubbed the back of her neck, "Alright Wendin. We obviously don't get along. For whatever reason- you get under my skin, I get under yours. We need to stop-" she muttered, leaning back a bit. "I'm not saying we can't talk, but we need to...We need to just- we put people in danger when we argue. We get loud. I can't let people die." she sighed softly, looking at Deer, she brought a hand out and scratched behind her ear. "I know you don't get attached easily. Maybe you wont ever get attached, but I'm asking of you one thing," she looked over at him, "Please keep calm. If I get angry at you, seriously? Tell me to shut up or i'm going to kill everyone. I need your help okay?" she sat there silently, waiting for Wendin to say anything back to her.

I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something to do with you
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end

Mr AltCtrlDelete

Tweeterbri

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:39 pm
08Cannible_Waffles80

User Image

--Ican see your °star °
you left it burning for me like a beacon• • •
____ yet, the harder i try to reach you ° ° °the heavier this shadow gets
__________and i'm chocking to death

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▀▀▀______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

e n d I n r a e

User Image

Bringing himself down from the high that anger provided was far more difficult then he could remember it being. Perhaps it was the various cords that had been unwelcomingly struck. Their sickly voices still pricking at his chest like a heavy fist. He could blame it on sleep deprivation for when one was exhausted their emotions were prone to run wilder then normal. He hadn't really caught much sleep as of late. Occasionally he could be found slouching against a wall or in a chair, eyes closed in a twilight sleep. But it was never more then a few hours at a time yet that shouldn't of really bothered him. Wendin wasn't clever enough to capture the ever eluding rest. Always just out of his reach but close enough to sing to him. The brown haired male sighed heavily. Digging the palms of his hands into his eyes to wipe away the frustration of it all. Damn this place and..that girl. The others, those ugly mugs outside...his stomach for growling at him like a wild pansy. The teen tilted his head enough to send an unwavering glare at the whining organ. So, maybe eating was not such a bad idea after all?

Reaching over and pinching the colorful wrapper of the meal's package he took to unwrapping it. Twisting the ends of it together until he was able to tear it between his fingers to open it. The smell of dried fruits and sugar was enough to send his mouth into a watering mess. It was some sort of cereal bar. A lucky find that Wendin was fortunate enough to have been passed. Filled with some sort of granola and yogurts. While he wasn't sure how popular these were amongst people now a days it had been a good amount of time since he had gotten his paws on one. "Hate it all to the end." he toasted to himself before sinking his teeth into the sweet treat. What was he supposed to do now even. Wendin hadn't moved yet so the windows and other possible entry ways were left unchecked. The bedroom was unguarded as well...
And Kiori. God that girl was nuts. Frowning he twisted open the water bottle and took a healthy guzzle from the precious liquid. He didn't know what to think about her anymore. While Wendin could truthfully say she was strong enough to rub his nerves raw out of pure frustration..he was still left whirling. Like one when strapped down onto a roller coaster they didn't want to be a part of. "I should get out of here while I can..." he mumbled, peeling back the wrapper a bit more to finish off the last half of it as he thought. He should have. Just fall back on old habits and back out of this mess before it grew to heavy for him to run from.

Before he had been picked up by this group Wendin had been a lost boy. One of those wide eyed stragglers who clung onto a group for a bit. Dragged behind but spoke enough to keep in favor, a leech. He collect enough supplies or information to satisfy his needs before splitting off and disappearing back into the broken landscape again. It was how he had gotten by so far. Stayed weary of the others and reviewed all of his possible options before latching onto a host for a while to suck its sweet life dry. A cruel way to go about things considering they were all stuck here in this shambled world. Yet getting himself hooked on the presence of human life forms was a dangerous game. He himself should of known that by now at least. Once or twice he had gotten himself into an ugly mess because of his habits of thievery. People catching on and grabbing the boy by his collar to shake him around, beat some respect or sense into him. It was after all how he had met these people...raiding a convenient store after over hearing that it was still relatively untouched from a group a few blocks away. One could say that they were probably out right pissed, or defeated when those people arrived. But what did it matter now...nothing.

The sound of claws scrapping floor brought him out of his reverie. Wendin to quickly tensed up, like a clam closing its shell. Half expecting one of the others to show up and ruin his break the teen was all to relieved to see that it was only the dog. A matted black and white animal of decent knowledge..well trained at least. But that didn't change his name calling habits now did it. "Oi, what do you want mutt?" he grumbled out to the beast. Deer, the silly named canine of course didn't answer. Instead she sat down on her rump and merely stared at him. The only noticeable response he got out of those to human eyes was the drop of her jaw. Her mouth slipping open just enough to give him the impression that she was asking him something. Dumb animal..Snorting in distaste he turned back to himself. Slouching down until his legs were stretched out and his hands were folded comfortably upon the back pack which was still strapped on backwards. Maybe in the next day or two he would weasel something out of these people and leave when they were least expecting it? It'd be easier then stumbling around and trying to be social with them all. The plan however didn't sound as pleasing as he had hoped. As much as he felt like hating them all Wendin saw them as a sort of...no, not a family. Just random people with no backgrounds to his knowledge at least. Stupid stupid people...

"Ahh.." he sighed out. As soon as the familiar shock of dark hued hair came into view, peeking from the stairs Wendin turned. Tilting his face away in favor of looking somewhere else. Anywhere else that didn't have the "Brain" plastered in it. Well...she didn't give up he could give her that. As the girl crossed the hall way to place herself at a disturbingly short distance away just in front of him Wendin made it a point to avoid contact. Drawing his legs up in a slobbish fashion, hooking his hands into his shoulders so that his elbows were pointed out, slouching. It was embarrassing, that she would come back like that. Didn't she see he'd rather rebuild his ugly attitude after his small..break down?
It was difficult not to turn at the sound of his name. Like a dog might when it's familiar syllables were hummed. Did they even know how to talk civilly? Wendin sure didn't but none the less he stayed quite. Adopting a look of question at the obviously uneasy Kiori shifting around in front of him. Was she fidgeting! Finally flicking his eyes over at the other once she sat he couldn't help but quirk a brow in expectant question. Waiting for the other to spit out what it was she was trying to say. While he himself felt a pang of annoyance Kiori was mad at her lack of words. Huffing out and turning away to look for help from the worst place possible. Deer. As if to see what would come out of this Wendin followed Kiori's gaze to the animal. The canine of the hour it seemed though the thing was rather ignorant of all the weight sitting on her shoulders. Instead she sniffed absently at the dirty carpet. Nuzzling her nose into the stained colors before snorting into the smushed material. Only did she look up when the pleasing hand of the female two legs rubbed against her fur. Earning a whine of joy from the dog herself while she leaned into the touch.

Tell me about it! Your crazy! he wanted to say but found that the words were stuck in his throat. Restricted at the last minute by common sense. Snapping at her while she was surprisingly enough trying to speak out words that to him sounded almost apologetic was a stupid idea. So instead he waited with a blunt look spread along his features. What was she trying to pull? Maybe this clever female was buttering him up for something else! The nerve..
Sighing Wendin swallowed uncomfortably to clear his throat, wet his dry mouth. "Are you calling truce now?" he finally asked, ducking his face to give the girl a quizzical look. Maybe he was hallucinating..yea that was it. Even if she didn't count it Wendin put a tall on the mental score board he had within his cranium. One down for Kiori!

Dropping his hands away from his shoulders to flop them ground like a sack of potatoes Wendin chewed over this information a bit. Picking his words carefully. The need to retort with something hateful though made it a bit difficult. After a moment of silent discussion with himself the teen finally spoke up. "Ok.." his voice came out surprisingly calm for the defeat that was bubbling through his veins like poison. "Fine." he agreed, holding out his hand for a confirmation hand shake. He wasn't going to do it if she wasn't going to tie the deal off. "What are you looking for..from me?" he faltered out, second guessing whether or not he should resist his hasty agreement. If it was something binding then Wendin didn't want it. The longer he stayed the harder it would be later on. One way or another he was going to get back out on his own. Away from them and on the road. While the extra man power was a relief it was also harder for him to keep an eye out for so many other people. To ease his troubled mind when so many things racked across his paranoia habits.

OOC: I will post for Chiaki in a little bit. Gotta go for a while but hopefully I can have something later. If not then tomorrow for sure!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image

cαη yøu нεαя мy Ρuιsε
_____Ρυмq
_______ Ρυмq
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

__████ ____████████__▌▌

xxxxxxxxxxxx cΗiακi u

User Image

He barely flicked a glance over at the younger girl of their group. Kiori sending a scowl at Chiaki for ruffling her hair up. Now that was the fiery brain he knew and..was getting accustomed to. Perhaps he would have a talk with lil old Wendy later and see what had gone down between the two of them this time. Dare that hot headed bum turn on one of them and that kid would get it. No, Chiaki didn't hate the nineteen year old. In fact he felt pity towards the kid. Obviously he was missing something, family either lost in the fray from the early signs or maybe an event that was much worse. The way he would huddle at the doors as if waiting for someone..or something to come by. Like a loyal pet might when it knew that its master was supposed to come home. Or how he carried his cell phone all the time despite the lose of network connection..waiting for a call that would never come. As tough and annoyingly big headed Wendin could appear to be he was just a lost little boy like the rest of them. Maybe it was the fact that Chiaki had also suffered a hideous loss..that he felt sympathetic towards the other. But that didn't completely exclude the shorter male from actually being a part of their rag tag survival force of sorts.

Chiaki crossed his eyes at Kiori just to tease her before turning away with a weary smile. Settling his attention on Trensk as he finished a healthy sip of water, lips speaking of a plausible plan. So he to agreed that it was time to move. But, on the flip side the older thought it best to take a longer route about it. Ease back at the back of the group so to speak and watch for signs. See what was going to happen almost. Chiaki reached up and rubbed at his chin though he kept his elbow propped up on his still crossed arm. It sounded like a pretty good idea actually, though like any normal person he was still..doubtful. More or less in the sense that they weren't alone."No, I don't doubt your experience in the field." he started, brows furrowing with thought. "But, the others?" he mumbled the last part. Drifting off for a moment to wait in limbo. The expression of thought plastered on the ex-soldiers face gave him the impression that there was more to be said so he would be quiet.

Chiaki wasn't an expert. He hadn't roughed it bare back in the forest not once in his short twenty years of life. Sure he was a hell of a shot when it came to guns. Knew how to see the little signs that only a hunters eye would pick up and of course was able to take care of himself when it came to collecting small things for the forest for their needs. But going with nothing but a back pack of little supplies like can foods, ammo, shirts and duct tape? Lighters? It would be a challenge and one that he would willingly follow Tren to accomplish. But the game was given a whole new difficulty level when one was leading a group of people that probably had no experience doing such a thing. Camping on a mapped out site was far different then living successfully in the wilderness. Chiaki lifted his eyes up from their glazed direction towards the far wall and away from the escaping girl so he peer over at the other. After another moment of silence he finally spoke up, voice laced with a mixture of worry and determination. "I agree..the "Hungry's" patterns can be tracked if we try but dealing with our own is more difficult to read. People are slipping fast and its dangerous." he confirmed, ducking his face to stare down at his shoes. The ones that he had been wearing when this had all began. A small ghost of a smile graced his features at their poor condition. While the laces were unraveling and the colors far to faded to recognize, rubber thinned and material ripping he was still holding onto them. "Avoiding them is probably for the best. Besides if we take a longer and more untraveled route we probably could find some goodies. Abandoned camp sites or lost...cars." it was almost nauseating to think of finding an abandoned vehicle out so far. Come across the sad attempt at escape that some unfortunate family had tried to make. But maybe they could flourish of said failure...

"Ok..i say we go for it." a verbal promise to try was all he could offer. The brown haired male dropped his arms and hooked his calloused fingers into the belt loops of his pants, eyes on the various others still remaining in the room. Mizuki, Sira and Seb..Tren himself. It'd be difficult but for them he'd do his best. "So..Should we leave at dawn then? When we can see whats coming." he questioned, the "unloving" couldn't really see to well anyways. Relying more on sound and smell even then anything else. So whether or not they went out at sunrise or sun fall didn't really matter. The only difference was if they were to be seen by someone with a still beating heart. Nodding to Zuki the boy brought her into the idea. Whispering about where they were going would lead to no where.."What do you think? If we hit the trees instead of the roads I mean. We probably wouldn't run into much besides the frost." that's right, the snow's. It would be harder to find shelter once winter did hit, though they could always cross that bridge when it came. A few months from now..

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

O.O.C: Kinda corny, but meh..

08Cannible_Waffles80

Mr CtrlAltDelete

Tweeterbri

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M i z u k i and S i r a O r i h i m e

Are you ready?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccc

MonsterxxxxxxxxxxxxxCreatures lie here
xxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxHow should I feel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLooking threw the window
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI will hear the voices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBathe in kerosean

. ı l ı .- - - - - - - - - - - - Volume - - - - - - - - - - - - . ı l ı .

✄ - - - - - - - -| The sound of laughter was so precious. It gave a sense of hope, a sense of will power. It was always something strong, to Mizuki. Always something worth listening to. She loved the way her mouth stretched in glee, like a crescent moon shinning down on the world. It brought joy to Mizuki. The way her eyes sparkled when she was especially happy about something. But her laugh- her laugh was what Mizuki loved the most. Even after all her trouble, even after her parents pretty much abandoned her, making the young Mizu care for her herself, she never once stopped laughing. She was such a happy child, so care free and loving. She was sweet and gentle and kind and Mizuki never understood why. How. "It's because of you, Mizuki. She has your morals; you're heart." the faint words faded into the back of her mind, the red eyed girl smiled a bit. That was true, Sira was like Mizuki in many ways. She enjoyed helping and caring for others. She was, in a sense, a little sister to everyone. Sira giggled when Sebastian made a noise, the glasses flaring up with different designs, "Ne, ne Sebby, how come you can't talk? I mean, Kio is really smart! You'd think she'd be able to?" Sebastian paused at the question, his ears flat against his head as he simply shrugged.

Mizuki stepped in then, shushing the small child and reassuring that Seb was perfect the way he was. The bunny beamed a bit and nodded happily, turning his attention back to the small child at hand. Well, she wasn't a child any more. She was eleven, almost a teenager at that. Mizuki frowned, her fingers combing through the mop of blonde hair that was clustered with dirt and grim the like. Sure, Sira bathed, but even than, she managed to get dirt all over again. That child was set for adventuring, not afraid at all with the world outside that very door. That was what worried Mizu the most. Sure, Sira was always a tough girl, but in a time like this, she expected panic, worry, fear, but Sira gave none. Why was that?

Mizuki could never figure that out, so she did what she usually did. Dropped the subject. It was fine, Sira wasn't going crazy. Yet at least. Her eyes directed to Chiaki and Tren once again, trying to eavesdrop on the conversation at hand. Was that wrong? No, they were talking in public after all! Her eyes strained a bit, ears focused on one thing only. Of course, it broke when she saw Kiori walk upstairs, frowning silently to herself. Those two better behave or she will have some serious scolding to do later. She brushed that aside and went back to Tren and Chiaki. Was Tren crazy? Survivors were not a problem to those who pose a more serious and vital threat- The undead. Though, Mizuki understood where he was coming from, but she still found it better there than were they were now.

But was it really safe? Mulling over it, she figured no. Yes, it would be a safe haven from the undead, but those survivors, those who could pose as nothing more than danger; they were what they also had to look out for. She rubbed her eyes tiredly, her mind musing over things they could do. Countryside seemed decent, albeit far. Maybe they could make it! Maybe, just maybe, Kio could even hot wire a car for them to sneak out of, one they could use. She was smart enough to break into one, hell she was smart enough to create a robotic being, so she had to be smart enough to break into a car with the right equipment and the right group to protect her. She could send Chiaki and Wendin with here, keep Seb and Tren here. Yes, that sounded like a splendid idea. But wait, would the two boys mind going? Would they be willing to risk their lives for all of them.

Red eyes directed back up the empty stair case, the sound of a female, obviously Kiori, talking, explaining something. Would Wendin do it? He seemed reliable, he wasn't one to just leave them. Hell, he even tried to make Kio stay when she said she had wanted to go outside. But all of that aside the main question was; would he run? Would he take his chance to leave? Mizuki wasn't dumb, she could tell that Wendin didn't want to be here with them. They weighed him down. They were nothing but mere strangers he had happened to cross by, but rather he liked it or not, he wouldn't last a week out there by himself. He was lost when they found him, he'd be lost again when he left them. It was a cycle. One that every one went through. With a huff and a small heave, Mizuki hauled herself up and dusted off.

She will bring this attention to both Chiaki and Tren. She silently padded over, standing a bit awkwardly before listening to the last of what Chiaki said. Right! The snow! "Well, if that's the case," she suddenly butted in, "Than we better get clothing and supplies. It'll be cold. We will, or can, get sick. Sira-" her voice got caught than, strained. With a shake of her head, she continued, "She can't get sick. She gets deathly ill. We need to bundle her up tightly." her voice dropped, her eyes gazing over to the blonde female playing some silly homemade game with the robot. "But I was thinking," Mizuki smiled gently at the two of them, her hands lazed together behind her back as her red eyes directed from one to the other. She hoped they liked the idea, she thought it was a good one. "What if we hot wire a car? Kiori is smart, she can do it in a matter of seconds I think! And- okay hear me out," her hands face them, palms outwards like someone trying to tell the to stop. She took a seat and shifted to get comfortable, "If we get a car, going into countryside will be quick and easy. Wont be loud either! Sure, woods and everything is safe, but we can get lost. It's still very dangerous." she nodded a bit and sighed, "And...Well, we'd have to send Wendin and Chiaki out there with her of course. Tren, you wouldn't mind staying here right? I feel like you'd help protect this place more than I could." she gave a small smile towards the ex-soldier before glancing at Chiaki, "And you'd protect her. i know you will. But you know! This is just an idea! Please feel free to ignore it or something.". She feel quiet than, suddenly going over the idea. Was it...Safe? She thought so, but maybe the others would find something flawed.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 am

User Image

Trensk Mikakka

Trensk sighed, shaking his head as he listened to Mizuki. He thought over her words as she spoke, letting the plan visualize in his head, thinking out how the entire operation would work. He sighed and said, "As long as we get exactly what we need, as safe as possible, and provided Seb goes along with them, I think it's an OK plan. But I want to leave this place as soon as possible. It's not safe...." He rubbed his face, thinking. "I can help guard Sira, if that's what you want. But they can't be out too long. That's all I'm going to say." He mumbled out, crossing his arms and looking at Mizuki.

He really didn't know what to think of this whole thing. Maybe he didn't want to. He probably shouldn't think about it at all.

OOC: Too short, too sweet. Sorry. I tried to make it longer, i really did.

08Cannible_Waffles80
Tweeterbri

negroluver222

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:26 am
User Image

cαη yøu нεαя мy Ρuιsε
_____Ρυмq
_______ Ρυмq
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

__████ ____████████__▌▌

xxxxxxxxxxxx cΗiακi u

User Image

Chiaki absently watched the others interact with each other. Even moving everything. Picking them up and shuffling through tight ally ways or through abandoned homes was nerve wracking, risky. There we so many of them now that they would attract attention. But really, would it be any better if it was just himself and Deer again? Probably not..

Old habits died hard and Chiaki's need to help people was a difficult one to kill. Always scowled into hiding but doing just that. Hiding until it had a chance to rear its ugly head when he least expected it. He knew it was dangerous but how could a man just turn a cold shoulder to a women who was sitting huddled in a stair way crying because she couldn't figure out how to sneak past the monsters outside? Or how could he just pass by a man who was obviously in distress because he had nothing to take back to his hand made safe haven to the people that was waiting? In fact Chiaki had gotten himself tied in with a group because of that once. Came across a man probably around...fifty three perhaps..digging for something that was still eatable. Panicked to the point of hyperventilating and clawing around the empty shelves of an apartment. Chiaki had thought the man was crazy so he had called out hesitantly so as not to scare he other. It didn't work really for the man still jumped and whirled on him in a second. Crashing the two of them into a wall before Chiaki could even blink much less cry out for a cease fire. It wasn't until he was choking on a dirty rag did the man realize that he was still living. Had color in his cheeks and awareness in his eyes. Guilty the guy, who Chiaki later came to know as Keith, let him go. After a bit of talking the twenty year old was following the other back to his rather ingenious hide away hole. Offering up his last few cans of food to the others which was nothing other then a pre-teen girl and her mother..aunts. A brown haired girl, Arden, from the convenient store he recognized as well. She cried when he got there because she was glad to see a familiar face.

He didn't know what had happened to them after they left. But the last time he had saw any of them Chiaki was standing with a band of survivors on the outskirts of the barricade. Any early attempt at keeping the hungry from crawling over bridges. Though that didn't stop them from walking the bottoms of the rivers however.

Blinking out of his thoughts however once Mizu broke into the conversation. Pointing out one of the many hardships of banding together, providing for everyone. The boy frowned at the reminder. All he had on him that was relatively close to something winter worthy was a heavy flannel sweater. Well and that long sleeve shirt he was trying to patch up earlier. The younger ones would require more attentiveness then themselves. Sira the most of all because from what Zuki was saying she was striking ill easily and rough. "Right...We'd have to raid for gear before we all went." he spoke in agreement. Chiaki wasn't new to the chilling temperatures having sat out for hours in the trees with his farther when he was younger. Waiting for the perfect shot at a healthy stag. But that was along time ago..
Chiaki watched the red eyed girl expectantly. Trying to predict what was clicking around in that head of hers before she said it. Though his guess was far ways off, he hadn't thought of hot wiring a car. Or even trying..there were to many negatives stacked against them with it. In fact he had just been about to open his mouth and point out a few more logical ones before she stop them from speaking. Holding up an universal sign for "Stop!" to keep the silence a bit longer as she further explained herself. It was a dangerous stretch really..but Mizuki sounded so hopeful. Voice light with the joys of a good idea. It made him feel guilty for even doubting it but..the troubles. The highways were probably blocked up with abandoned vehicles. Ones that could be harboring "Snatchers" inside behind those dirty windows. A term that he had given them after watching an undeed being break through a window to grab someone passing by the vehicle. One that he had thought was empty.
Also, travel with Wendin and Kiori alone? "So..scouting ahead?" he asked, hoping for a confirmation. Those two...Kiori was smart and had a knack for pointing things out that were overlooked. Able to put together gadgets from scratch he assumed. Daring in nature even. And Wendin was quick witted. Able to burst through something on a moments breath. He'd seen the kid work. Zip through hallways and knocking out the red flags of danger quick enough to lead him and Deer out of a building before they were to trapped. While their talents were a good team all together, the smart, the on the spot thinker, and the shooter. Their personalities were defiantly a hazard. Would Ki and Wendy battle it out on the way? If that was the case then they might as well throw themselves to the cannibals covered in soy sauce. Though if they were motivated with providing for the group would they behave? Kiori might..but Wendin. He had the potential to snap under the pressure. Back away into his hidey hole that was the roof and just wait it out. Hoping someone else would take the job because that's just how he was. Chiaki assumed something hideous had occurred for the boy to resist the idea of keeping them all...well alive. Or maybe he was more aware of the fact they were doomed to die from the start. Eventually fall to the hazards no matter what so he was prepared to sit in a limbo of sorts. Alive but just..
Chiaki didn't have time to sit and figure out all of the divided characters within this group. Or at least right now he didn't. Making small observations over them as he went proved to work better anywho.

Turning towards Tren as he spoke the younger nodded. Ok..so the soldier was willing to give it a try then. Stay here and hold up the fort so to speak. Make sure that main base was safe. Yet he was still a bit hesitant. As relieving as it was to think of having that mechanical robot keeping their backs safe while they were all grazing over the landscape. It was more so the know that Seb would be here instead. Helping Trensk watched over the girls..not that they couldn't fight or anything..
Clearing his throat Chiaki mulled over the idea. If Kiori, Wendin, and himself broke into a car and were able to successfully find a working one. Travel out into the wooded area to check for hazards and perhaps land some supplies..then come back. It would be a grand success! If they left through his neighborhood then they could land himself on the minor highway that he and his father use to take all the time when Chiaki was younger. It wasn't as popular as the bigger roads so perhaps it wasn't as blocked. Satisfied with the knowledge he pushed off the counter. "If your willing Tren then I am to. I'll take those two and we can drive ahead to map out a decent direction or something." he started, hooking his fingers into his jeans pockets the boy idly rocked back and forth on his toes. "Just take a short trip out, I can lead us to a pass me and my father use to hunt in. Its nestled by a small ho-bunk town so we could look for things to use to." it sounded far better coming out of his mouth then it sounded within his head. He wasn't pointing out all of the little details that were needed to make this work. No use making the already doubtful girl feel worse for even bringing it up. "Only thing left, is finding a safe spot for you all to stay in. Trensk's right. You cant stay here much longer then we already have. We could check out the houses around us and see how they look before hand. Or find something on the wait out.." he offered, tugging at his earlobe absently while studying the two of them for any rejection of their own before he voiced his.
"But keep Seb here though. We wont need him.." he finished sternly. It sounded more harsh then he had expected it to be but Chiaki wanted them to understand. He had nothing against that little being, saw him as much of a human as the next despite his outer appearance. But they would be In a moving car..while the others were sitting idle like ducks in a pot. The more hands here to fight back the hungry customers the better off they would all be. He'd feel responsible if he left them here to succumb to their deaths. Besides they would have Deer. While he wasn't for sure on the animal's ability just yet...But a dogs nose was able to sense things that humans couldn't. Deer was able to pick up when the rotting were close by or who was..."sick". Or at least that was how Chiaki saw it but maybe he was just being hopeful.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

O.O.C: Again, another blah. I apologize for the long wait on this one @-@ and all the typos god! Posted this over a portable device..so it officially blows xD

08Cannible_Waffles80

Mr CtrlAltDelete

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 pm

User Image

The female crossed her arms. Rude. Just seeing him turn away in favor of what? Of nothing! But worse of all, Kio was infuriated that she cared. Let him be a stubborn jerk. That's all he was good at right? Well, no. No that wasn't all he was good at. But that's what Kiori wanted to believe. Oh, so now he was giving her the cold shoulder? She huffed out a breath of air, eyes narrowed, annoyed that he wouldn't even make a simple act to make eye contact. Kiori took a deep breath, humming to herself, it was a small tune, something that calmed her nerves down when she was in a pinch. Her fidgeting began to cease, but fully stopped when she saw that Wendin was looking upon her now, a brow quirked up in curiosity. Well, that was a bit embarrassing. Not like she actually cared what the other thought. Her hands though, now rested on the dogs head, rubbing her ears and just behind, stroking gently and softly. She forgot how soothing it was to pet an animal. Cats, dogs, it always managed to settle her nerves. Tea, too. But, they didn't have tea, the kind that she liked anyways. That had the sad excuse for tea, Arizona was it? Yeah, no. She liked the real tea- Shaking her head furiously, she moved her thoughts. Tea was something she shouldn't be thinking about right now! How pathetic.

She was a bit weary, tired and worn from a long day and stress as well. She still felt gross and disgusted with the fact that there was blood on herself. Now usually, Kiori could care less about blood, they all had it running threw them, but when it was their blood, the ugly, unbreathing, rotting dead, it was horrid. It was terrible and scarring and the thought just caused her to shiver absentmindedly. She just felt it so close. The dead eyes, empty and unloving, cruel and harsh and ready to kill. Glazed over with white, showing what used to be alive. The scent of rotting flesh so close, the sound. That awful sound. "Like growling..." she whispered a bit, looking down at her hands, now shaking a bit. She closed her eyes, only to be greeted with rotting yellow teeth and the scent of flesh and blood. Why was she remembering this? Why?

But she couldn't stop. It was so close, so close. The grey, decaying flesh, the loss of hair, the way it growled and hissed and snarled at her, the loose movements. She covered her face suddenly, taking a deep breathe and refusing to allow Wendin of all people to see this. No, she will not break down like he did. She took out a breath and looked back up at him, her eyes dull and uncaring, like nothing ever happened. But her hands told another story, shaking and fidgeting. She hoped he didn't tell. She moved and sat on her hands, her shoulders hunched and her eyes directed to a wall the she deemed more interesting. It was times like these that she wanted nothing more than to live the life she had, even it was pointless and boring. IT was hers. It was all hers and now, now it was just nothing. Emptiness.

Her brows furrowed at those words. A truce? No, she wouldn't call it that really, but if it helped, than yes, she would agree, "Sure." she stated simply, moving her hands to smooth them over her legs, her jeans scratching against her. She rubbed her legs a bit more, sighing, "A truce. Yes. That's what I'm asking for." her voice was a low, unsure of herself, but it was soon gone, eyes hard and now locked with his. "but do not think this is because you won anything! This is for the good of people I deem good enough to live-" but she paused. That she deemed? No, that the universe deemed. Not her. "I mean, that are good people okay? So just...Please." and there was that word. The word she hated to use with anything and everything. Please. It was weak, and she hated weakness.

Now she waited. Waited for a disagreement, a laugh in her face, taunting and blabber. But she will keep her cool. No yelling, not this time. Calm and collected speaking is what they need. "Look I know you don't-" she paused. Wait, did he say okay? And as if to confirm it, he said fine, making her furrow her brows a bit. Did he want something in return? Because she was giving him nothing of the sorts. Her mouth opened to question him, ask why he was giving in so quickly, but any thought left at the question, her hand already in his for a firm shake. She kept it there though, a bit of shock crossing her features before they turned cold again. "What am I looking...For?" she sighed and looked at Deer, smiling a bit at the dog. Oh only if she could talk, could voice an opinion. But that was a silly thought all around. "I just want you to help..." she said softly, looking away, the smile, any trace of happiness gone. But that happiness made her look younger, a way to show that she was still only a teenager. Only eighteen. She was a girl of a young age and a hard family, but she used to be happy. She cleared her throat, her eyes directed to their hands that were still connected. She quickly let go and moved her hands away, sitting on them with her thighs, "I know, Wendin, that you don't care. You try not to care for us. For anyone. Because like all of us, you lost someone. Someone dear and important and you refuse to show any affection. You don't want to get hurt, but I'm not you. Chiaki is not you. Trensk is not you, Mizuki- Mizuki has a child, a sister still here. All I want from you- no all I ask from you- Is to help me for as long as you can. For as long as you are willing. I do not want you to unwillingly stay of course, if you wish to go, go, but please...Please just do this one thing, not for me and anyone else, but for yourself. I don't think you're the person that can live with themselves if you don't help us and than we are in danger. Just until we can leave. Until-" she stopped, her eyes looking down. Will they ever get back out? Will they be safe? Yes, yes they will. She knew they could. "Just see us out okay?" she sighed. Why would she even ask from this guy? Of course he wouldn't do it. This was ridiculous, ludicrous. Jeez how could she be so dumb, again! She rubbed her face, a sure sign that she was not only stressed but tired as well, worn out and exhausted. But no, she could not sleep, not now, not yet.

Mr AltCtrlDelete

Tweeterbri

O.O.C:Ehhh- sorry this is really late guys! Bri, you're okay and Alt, it's fine. Writers block maybe? I don't mind, it's enough to work with!  

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

negroluver222

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm

User Image

Trensk Mikakka

Trensk stared at Chiaki, his eyes narrowing slightly at him. He crossed his arms and stood up straight, all the way to his full height. He looked downwards somewhat at Chiaki, studying him for a bit. He then shook his head and sighed, leaning back against the counter. "Fine." He said, "I'll keep Seb with me. We'll keep them safe, don't worry. I promise." he finished, smiling slightly, if almost sadly. He knew what he had to do. 'To protect and serve.', that was one of the military's mottos. That was one thing Trensk knew very well. He shifted a bit in his spot, looking around the room calmly, almost bored. He waited and wondered about the answer from them, hoping everything would go quickly, and smoothly. Though, in practice, it's never that easy, sadly.

OOC: Damn, still too short crying

08Cannible_Waffles80
Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:53 pm
08Cannible_Waffles80

User Image

--Ican see your °star °
you left it burning for me like a beacon• • •
____ yet, the harder i try to reach you ° ° °the heavier this shadow gets
__________and i'm chocking to death

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▀▀▀______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

e n d I n r a e

User Image

Maybe he was just tired and that's why he was speaking such odd ball words. Ones that weren't what he would usually say, agreement words. "Yea..i get it." he commented, nodding his head to show that he understood what she was trying to say. A truce but just barely he could tell. Or maybe it wasn't what she was looking for in the first place. He didn't pay much attention to that however. Mind drifting back to her previous demeanor. Was she..scared?
Though out their exchange he sat back with a puzzled expression upon his own face. Absently taking her hand when she clasped his own to confirm the deal. Thought about what she wanted from him. Wendin hadn't missed her various expression changes in the least no. It was after all his top survival attribute, to be observant. Even though he hadn't said nearly anything Kiori was miffed. Glaring at the way he had greeted her with a cold shoulder. Sighing when he barely offered up any sort of reaction to her words aside from his questioning glance which she had gotten embarrassed about. But a Kiori who was shaking and hiding her face wasn't something he was..use to. Unable to deal with. That was Kiori at all and as much as he hated to admit it, it sort of threw him off kilter. He could handle the dark haired girl getting up in his personal space and shoving him around with rude comments and degrading arguments. But to see her duck her head and take shaky breaths? Watch her staring almost dumbfounded at her shaking fingers before tucking them away for him not to see? It was disturbing to say the least. "Uhh...Ki..?" he mumbled, though quickly drifted off once she started to drift herself. Looking else where as she told him to at least help them or something. No, made it her demand she turned her eyes back towards the ever silent dog. Pulling her hand away from his own.

"You keep saying that you know.." he sighed, looking down at his own hand. Flexing the fingers together to tease the clammy warmth that still lingered from having contact for so long. That's all they said to him. Do this and pick up this. Watch me here and give me that. But didn't they see that he was doing something? Not notice how he paced the walls to check the windows. Sat up all night to watch for anything that was trying to get in. Wendin even had a few head blows under his belt when they had gotten into a few nasty situations. The grime was still smeared on his crow bar after all. Who had the flashlight here? Who told you not to go outside right..or who opened your door at the wee hours of the night to check and make sure you hadn't been snagged up during the evening? Ok that one he hadn't told anyone and probably wouldn't but still...
All of these things were bubbling up in his mind begging to be screamed. A bitter taste poisoning his tongue but never to be spoken of because the sting of her words came first.

Wendin recoiled almost as if he had been slapped in the chest. He didn't want to hear this! It was like sitting in a damp psychiatrist's office. Defenseless and raw as the other ripped off every layer until only the core was left. Hurt and exposed as they read you like an open book. He gripped at the bottom of his pants. Taking the blows like a man might when a fist struck him in the face. Truth hurt...but it was real and it was cold. Something that was becoming all to natural in this place of gore and violence. Maybe it was just a damn good guess. The way Kiori pointed out his lack of compassion towards any of them and her reasoning for why she thought that was. Yes, he didn't want to care for anything anymore. Throw out all of his petty emotions so he wouldn't have them weighing him down and leaving him venerable like the rest of them. Weak. That's how he tried to think of the rest of this group as. Holding onto their emotion like a baby blanket. But that would be lying right. Because he was doing it right now. Feeling exposed, confused, frustrated, hurt...sympathetic even at the other who was rubbing her eyes tiredly but still hoping to receive a positive feed back. It was almost funny how contradicting she was being.

Her statement was just that. A signing of his life to hell because in his mind they were never going to be in a safe place again. The monsters according to his guessing far outnumbered the living and sooner or later they would prevail. Sooner or later he would be alone again because he was going to leave. As soon as he had the chance Wendin planned on packing up and running away from the responsibility they were forcing on him. Run away from the inevitable end. They would turn..Tren, Sira, Zuki and Chiaki..perhaps even Kiori and the little medic girl as well. Soon, Wendin would kill them all. Smash in their once sane minds with a bloody pipe because damnit he wasn't going to be eaten and turned into one of those freaks like his...family. The brown haired male quickly reached up and rubbed at his face. Lingering on his eyes as he mashed the images out of his brain for a moment.

"Jesus your to deep for me." he finally spoke, dropping his hands Wendin shifted so he was sitting crossed legged. "Its drowning me here." a light comment. Studying the others face for a moment he decided she was being serious. There was no ill intent, no ploy to get back at him later hidden in those exhausted eyes. Just a plea for help. Satisfied at what he had seen the boy looked down at their feet. Ratty shoes and socks that made him wish they still had money to go and buy some. How much things had changed in such a short time. They were both just kids. Kiori should be back in her room. Creating some master piece of a mechanical project to show off at her next..science far or something. Should be standing in front of a mirror and primping her hair for the day or curled up on a couch watching chick flicks. Should be walking down the street chatting with friends perhaps. But here she was, covered in gore and on the brink of defeat under the pressure of surviving. A game they were all forced to play now and one that only the best would win at. But she was just a girl...

And he was just an idiotic boy reaching out and grabbing onto her wrist. Stupid for tugging her across the floor before she could protest.

Retarded for nudging her against the firm surface of the wall just at his side. Even more hopelessly pitiful for reaching up under her chin and awkwardly cupping her temple to lay her head down on his shoulder like...god dare he say...couples do. He liked to think of siblings however. "Just...get some freaking sleep alright Super?" he grumbled, tilting his face away and looking at the ugly dog. Mimicking the animals questioning glance he couldn't believe he was agreeing. Not verbally at least, but through action. Yes..he was going to at least see them to the other side. Send them on their way with a slap to the ponies rear end. But that was it. Nothing more. Just as he would provide Kiori with this little act of kindness he would offer up his assistance. If just a little bit. Maybe he could be like the loyal Chiaki and the strong Trensk too. "You'll...pass out or something and i'll have to carry you." he whispered, intently studying the hole in his pocket instead of actually looking at the girl. Maybe even the crazy could play nice to...

OOC: @Mr Ctrl: Don't worry about it! Your fine pal, I'll post for Chiaki again soon. Hopefully tomorrow @-@
@Waffles: and i'm sorry about this post. It felt a bit jumbled and rambly...but hopefully its ok ^^;;;

Tweeterbri

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:27 am

User Image

It was weird, feeling so terrified of things. Maybe it was because the image of her boyfriend kept popping up. Sure, she was young, and yes, living with her boyfriend at seventeen might have been weird, but the two were smart, both having attend Harvard. He was above her age, twenty-three, but he loved her, asked her to move in after a year. She was ecstatic, happy to have someone care for her, not just Seb, whom was created not long after the two had ended up getting together. But image of the dead things lingering outside, mixed with those of the past- the things she shouldn't have seen. He was trying to make sure she was safe, and he died, his insides sprawled all over the floor, his blood on her hands, her clothes her face. She didn't even realize she had closed her eyes until she heard the other speaking her name- No, not name, a nickname. Better than supergirl, she had to admit. Her eyes dulled a bit upon opening, looking around before making contact with him again.

Kiori blinked a few times, focusing on him now, trying to get rid of images, of the pain that lingered there. The person that only loved her- "I do...?" she questioned, though it sounded dull, she was curious. Was she really taking him for granted, "Gom- Ah, Sorry than. I do not believe I mean to. Sometimes it just...Happens." she said with a shrug, looking down just a bit. Well, that made her feel oddly bad. She was bossy, she knew that and sometimes she did take little acts of kindness for granted. That was possibly due to lack of a parent figure in her life, her mother always taking her brains for granted, her father taking her skills in building. Her friends taking her kindness, which resulted in her being socially awkward, hard to talk to. Someone who was a dull, a drag, a bore, worthless, pathetic- She shook her head. No, that was in the past. No use lingering in the past, right? That was pointless, what was even more pointless, was the fact that she was thinking so much about pointless emotions. Jeez, she must be going crazy!

Her eyes focused on him carefully, sighing just a bit at the other. She didn't mean to hit anything that was uncomfortable for him. Was she being cruel again? Possibly, Kiori could never tell when she was being rough, harsh and blunt. But that never stopped her from being blunt before, so yeah, she wasn't going to stop that now. She wanted to reach out to him- but do what? Comfort him? She made a small noise to herself. Right, like she was capable of that. But, even then, seeing him look so- hurt? Was that the word?- made her feel...Sad. Stupid, she hated him. Well, maybe it was something else, not hate, not really, just annoyance. She chewed the inside of her cheek, thinking quietly, mussing over things by herself, eyes trained on him, but not focused, glazed over with the sure sign of thought and concentration of something else.

Deep? Was she? No, she was just worried, honest and worried, which caused her to be- to be- well it caused her to be many things. She cleared her throat a bit, sighing lowly, for what felt like the hundredth time that day. "Deep hmmm?" she questioned, a brow raised in almost a teasingly way, trying to lighten the mood. Her brows rose in unison at his next few words, a small smile threatening to crack on her lips, but she held it down, favoring to roll her eyes instead at him. "Sure. Wen." she muttered, absently saying his name- well a nickname. She rarely used nicknames, always having had a favor for the full and real name. Nicknames just seemed so childish to her, yet lately, she found she enjoyed them in times she thought needed some sort of comfort.

But she knew he was studying her, watching her actions, examining her, looking deeper into things that other people would never be able to pick up. She shifted a bit in her spot, her legs coming up to her chest, her arms hooking underneath her knees and wrapping around the back of her thighs, hugging her legs close. It was comforting for some odd reason, like it was another person. "Seby, how come you can't talk? the words traveled enough for Kiori to hear, making her jerk her head towards the stairs, a furrow of her brows. That kid had better shut he mouth before- No, no, one two, deep breath, one two, deep breath. Calm once again, Kiori allowed herself to frown. She was hoping to upgrade Seb soon ,actually, rewire and reprogram him with a bit better technology, having wanted to have him speak. She should leave soon, actually, go back to the others.

And as if Wendin knew her idea, she was grabbed by her wrist, tugged over. This- by far- was very strange for him to do. She turned her head towards him, raising a brow in question, but her head was moved to rest on his shoulder. She blinked a few times, a frustrated look crossing her features, but...She wasn't really angry. But it did make a good cover for the flush crossing her cheeks, her hands resting in her own lap as she stared at the wall silently. "Sleep...? I-" she paused, a bit of shock crossing her features, "Okay...As long as you get some, too." she said stubbornly, shifting a bit so her knees were bent and slightly on his own legs, her head moving also to rest better on his shoulder, her eyes now able to stare at his neck. It was weird, being so close to someone that wasn't dead, yet, it was refreshing. The thoughts of rotting flesh leaving her mind in favor of the skin now in front of her. Refreshing in did. Her hand that was on the floor, behind her and against the wall, moved a bit to slightly grab onto the hem of his shirt, glaring at him, challenging to say something about how she slightly clinged onto the shirt just a bit. "Hmph, I'm strong, I'm pretty sure I can stay awake." she muttered slightly, almost meeting his whisper with her own. Her eyes did shut though, and she stopped tensing up on him, instead, finally letting her body rest against his.

And before she actually went to sleep, got the rest she desperately needed, she opened her eyes again, and slightly looked up, "Also...Thank you. For- Well, for a lot actually." she said lowly, eyes shutting once more. Of course, she was going to regret that once she woke up, but for now, she'd allow herself to be- well, some what comfortable in this world.

Mr AltCtrlDelete

Tweeterbri

O.O.C:
@Bri: Pft- honey you're post are fine!! And yes, sorry about not being able to post both of them closely, I usually post late ahh!
@Alt: You're doing fine also! We can still fully respond to you and that's all that matter!! ^w^

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff