Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
☪ Legend of the Broken Moon [O//A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:01 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

A light chuckle escaped her lips as the female tried her bets to hide most of her current emotions, to be honest she wanted to test the human in strength just as much as she knew her brother wanted, but thought of it as rude and as a defensive fighter she wouldn't be able to do much anyway.

She watched him closely as she noticed his gaze wandering off and his new position as she approached him more, she bend over so she was able to look at his face with her sweet smile

User ImageUser Image "Something on your mind Connor?"

She questioned him, it was...odd for a Demon to be interacting so freely with a Human..was it not? Well she seemed to think so since her body seemed to react oddly and was more or less starting to go into the whole 'defense' mode as she felt the weapon inside her actually wanting to break free making her grip around her chest even tighter to cancel whatever it was that was happening. She continued looking at the male with no changed emotion or facial expression though and carried on showing him the kind demeanor everyone knew of her.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:14 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

I don't know how or why I'm this powerful.....

Connor contemplated backing away from Lumina, as her face came into near contact with his. But the back of his foot brushed against the tree he was leaning against, so backing away wasn't an option. He looked into her eyes for a moment, before blushing slightly and casting his eyes to the right of Lumina's strikingly beautiful face. "As a fighter, there's always something on my mind..... but... as far as anything else goes....", Connor started, feeling a large lump in his throat as he tried to find the right words to express his feelings on the situation. "Call me cheesy.... but I feel like this is a dream....", he whispered softly as he shut his eyes momentarily, thinking of his older brother. "James.... I need your help here man...."

Connor thought of his brother, albeit at a very strange time. In a way, it was Connor's defense mechanism when he landed in a situation that his brother would know more about than him. His older brother was a total ladies man, and knew exactly how to talk to girls, even if they were just friends or if he was pursuing a romantic interest. "What the hell is this?", Connor thought as he opened his eyes again, his expression calmer than before.

.... But I'll use this power for good, and vanquish all who oppose me.

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:28 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina prepped her body up again, cheesy? Wasn't that what the chef would use if a dish had a lot of cheese in it? A light sigh came from the female as she then heard the words 'fighter', it really peaked her interest and curiousity as she backed away a little

User ImageUser Image "Connor, since you're a fighter why don't you try your strength on a different kind of Demon?"

She asked him with her smile as she backed away two steps from him, she basically ignored the whole 'like a dream' part since it just confused her, that's right the only kind of 'love' she knew was that towards her sibling and Senyuu, and other than that she never really knew a lot of other emotions or wanted to really explore them.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:36 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor was a bit alarmed, and relieved at Lumina backing away from him. He smirked playfully and nodded as he clenched his fists again, before bringing them up and slamming his knuckles together. "I'm game, if you think you can keep up with me.", Connor jested playfully as he raised his hands up and took his boxing stance. His feet moved quickly beneath his body, his form bobbing from left to right as he flexed his hands and loosened his body up. No matter what the situation was, Connor was always ready for a friendly sparring match.

"Finally, this girl is speaking my language!", Connor thought to himself as he thought of the many fighting styles she could possibly utilize. One thing that Connor understood the most was hand-to-hand combat, and he lived his entire life learning to counter every fighting style with his own traditional Boxing.

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:46 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina couldn't help but laugh at the way he changed so drastically

User ImageUser Image "I did say test, I just want to see how much power you posess since you're able to defeat humans and as you say 'demons' you can use it to see if you can damage the higher unnatural kind~"

It wasn't like she was going to hurt Connor, nor did she want to, and since her brother seemed far enough away from the two she could use it as her advantage, as she started withdrawing her hand from her chest a shinning, very large shield with chains, her weapon she'd like to call Megaera, she lifted the heavy weapon up a little with her usual smile

User ImageUser Image "Well then, try your best shot~ I bet you can't damage my weapon~"

She told him or more made it out so he would actually want to try and somehow damage the weapon, since it was quite strong she would be able to tell very easily how strong he was, and a little persuasion or aggrevation could make others attack even more fiercly.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:14 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor smirked behind his fists, as the runes on his wrist wrappings pulsed on the cloth. Slowly, he stepped forward, and swung his fist at the shield that had somehow manifested into Lumina's hand. While he openly accepted her jesting, he silently agreed to not hold back as he continued to deliver two and three punch combo's into the large shield. His knuckles barely ached as he hammered the shield with punch after punch, though he was putting his all into each hit. "Come on Connor!! Keep your fists up, guard your jaw and hammer away!", Connor could hear his brother shouting at him as he learned to box when he was younger. The young man maintained his breathing, exhaling with each strike, and taking a few moments to fill his lungs again.

Before long, Connor was hammering the shield with what he called "The Ten Piece", a series of punches that lasted in ten strike increments, over and over again. Never faltering, Connor focused all of his energy and concentration into maximizing his speed and his strength to show Lumina what he was made of, that he wasn't weak like most humans.

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:23 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina watched the male as he repeatedly struck the shield of hers, it took a lot of strength for her to actually summon her weapon and it was heavy so she had a hard time trying to manage keeping it in place while it was repeatedly beaten by the human male, it was amazing that a human was so strong since her brother always called them an inferior race, though his strength made the female worry.

The more he was attacking the shield, and the more power he started using made the weapon of hers start cracking little by little, and what wasn't known was that the weapons the siblings had in them actually manifested on them too meaning that in the process of damaging the shield the female was damaged too though her clothes hiding the wounds she'd get from the beating was easy for her as she smiled still

User ImageUser Image "Come on Connor, I know you can do better than just this~!"

She basically cheered for him, knowing the risk she wanted to see exactly to what point he can go when it was strength related, after all even when broken it wasn't like she would die, and since he couldn't see the damages on her it was even better, she just stood there holding the shield tightly as she observed the male cautiously, however needless to say that her brother had sensed something about this too.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:45 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor smirked, noticing the small cracks forming in the shield, along with hearing Lumina cheering him on; the young boxer continued throwing strike after strike into the shield. "More than what you expected from a human?", Connor asked as the sweat from his brow trickled down to his knuckles and formed small spikes, adding more power and damage to each punch as it struck against the shield. Soon enough, Connor was not only jabbing at the shield, but also throwing wide left and right hooks in hopes of dislodging the weapon.

Connor's strikes then became less frequent, as he began to feel winded. If this were a normal boxing match, his opponent would have tapped out or been knocked unconscious. Soon enough, Connor had to give it his all just to move, maintain his stance and keep his fists up. "Man, this thing is tough.... I'm surprised I've cracked it like I have....", Connor thought to himself as every muscle in his body began to ache from the physical exertion he was putting his body through. He hadn't had a good workout like this in a while, so he was happy to have a friend now that could handle his strength.

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:54 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

As the shield began to crack more and more the female jumped back as Lumina went to her knees from the damage and her shield dropped to the ground, the human was very strong indeed, it wasn't something she had expected from a mere human as she smiled up at him trying to cover the pain and the tiredness of her body

User ImageUser Image "A lot more, I think we should take a little break...."

She told him before noticing something else, it was Cresil who was lurking in the shadows watching, Cresil placed Senyuu on the ground for the first time ever he actually put her down without having her taken off her, he then started going towards the two as he placed his hands on Lumina's arms and giving Connor a death glare

User ImageUser Image "What do you think you're doing trying to hurt my sister?! If you want a fight pick on someone you're own strength you filthy human!!!"

The male snapped at Connor as his eyes were basically burning with anger, it wasn't enough that this boy was human, no he damaged his sister, of course Cresil knows that the human knows nothing of their weapons or anything, but damage is still damage and he won't accept anything of the like, he stood up as he saw Lumina being too tired to respond or do anything as Cresil withdrew his dual sabers from within himself

User ImageUser Image "You want a challenge?! I'll give you one you pitiful soul!"

Cresil grinned, it wasn't the fact that he knew it was a good spar ahead, no it was because even when he was able to damage Lumina's shield, his power exceeds that of so many and the human didn't stand a chance, and if anything comes up he still had his 'last resort' to use against him.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:06 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor nodded, panting silently as he spun his hands around in small circles on his wrists; producing several small popping sounds as Lumina suggested a break. He sat down in front of her, and smirked playfully at her, "Never underestimate someone who seems weaker."; he jested before Cresil stepped in. As Lumina's brother stepped forward and pulled her away, Connor leaped backwards, striking his fighting stance again. "Easy man.... we were just sparring.... She wanted to test my strength, so that's all that happened.... If you want the same thing, then let's go.", Connor said, as his wrists began to glow again, somewhat brighter than before. "Not this lightshow again. What the hell is this?", Connor thought briefly, as Cresil drew his Twin Blades; the blades spurred Connor's combat reflexes as he watched them gleam in the pale light.

"What the hell man.... hell of a day....", Connor thought to himself as he waited for Cresil to make the first move. He needed to see how this Demon fought, so he could build a good defense around it. "Keep your eye on those blades Connor, otherwise you may lose your head."

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:16 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cresil's fury was only getting stronger at the ignorence of the male

User ImageUser Image "Just sparring? You injured my sister, I won't let anyone hurt my sister anymore! Most of all not an inferior little pest like you!"

Cresil shouted and scolded the male as Lumina's shield withdrew into her body to regenerate, Lumina unlike the two very..energetic males was already at her wits end since she wasn't used to this kind of stuff, but she was worried since she knew Connor didn't know what he was getting himself into

User ImageUser Image "Cresil please calm down...it's my fault this happened he didn't know..."

User ImageUser Image "Shut up Lumina! Don't try to take the blame for someone of his kind!"

After that the female was quiet as she watched them two closely, the male was fuming, but he knew that one taste of his true power and the male would be burnt to a crisp and he couldn't be bothered to one, clean up the burning corpse, and two get scolded by Senyuu so he decided to attack him in the easiest state he can imagine, though he used his ability 'infernal saber' lightly in which his two blades were engulfed in flames that weren't too strong but could still horribly burn and leave scars on the flesh, since the flames weren't as strong he was able to prolongue them for as long as ten minutes, he got into his fighting stance as his wings started growing and in a split second he flew towards Connor aiming to slash at his upper arms first since he was a fighter using his arms and once he would damage them, he was no threat to him anymore.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:27 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor bobbed up and down in place, waiting for Cresil to make the first move as he bantered with Lumina. He felt nothing as Cresil called him inferior, but only voiced his opinion after Lumina was scolded. "He's right Lumina..... I didn't have to accept your offer of a sparring match.... So I must face him, to prove that I can back up my own end.", Connor said as he unclenched the muscles in his legs and slid his feet back and forth on the ground beneath him. "This is going to be interesting..... Swords are new for me, so let's ace this lesson!", Connor thought to himself as Cresil swung the weapons at him.

Ducking and weaving to the right as Cresil's blade sailed over his head, Connor shot up and swiftly swung his right fist towards Cresil's cheek bone. "Now for the fun part, let's see this guy's fighting style. Give me all you got, hold nothing back.", Connor mentally cheered for Cresil to strike at him more, wanting a little more of a challenge.

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:38 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

A sadistic grin formed on the males' face as he watched the humans' movements, there was a reason he was so feared and no one ever dared to go against him, yet he didn't wat to spar with him, he didn't want to fight, he just wanted to torture him, the one who hurt his beloved sister

User ImageUser Image "Too slow...HUMAN!"

he shouted as he was gone in a blink of an eye, he appeared staright before Connor once more though quickly had his hand grasping the humans neck as he lifted him up above the ground, one of the sabers had returned into his body as the other was fiercly burning in his other free hand

User ImageUser Image "Do you really think you were even half a match for me?! You should know not all demons are the same mostly not ones that come from our world!"

Cresil enjoyed this scene, the male in his grasp, a matter of life and death where he was able to choose to crush his neck or leave it, his grip started tightening around the neck of the male before he heard his sister say something, no, more scold him.

User ImageUser Image "Cresil stop it! Let him go right now!"

The male growled evily at the human, since it was his sister who ordered him to stop he had no choice but to do as she said, he dropped the male to the ground like a child who got tired of his toy as he returned to pick up Senyuu and then crouched down beside his sister making sure she had no apparent deep wounds on her, yet Lumina was still against what her brother attempted to do as she looked over to the human with a worried gaze as her smile had faded for the first time after entering this world.

User ImageUser Image "Connor...are you alright..?"

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:10 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor was bewilered, one moment he seemed to be atleast on even terms with Cresil; the next he was lifted up off the ground like he weighed nothing. Connor only looked deeply into his opponent's eyes, his hatred churning within him like a vast ocean. His hands didn't clasp Cresil's wrists, but merely hung at his side. "What are you waiting for then?", Connor asked as he eyed the flaming sword in Cresil's free hand.

As soon as the words escaped Connor's lips, he was on his own two feet momentarily before dropping to his knees. His hand leaped to his throat, and clasped around it for a moment as he coughed quietly. His gaze, apologetically reached Lumina's as he nodded in response to her question. "What do I do now?", he thought as he again asked himself what his brother would do.

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:18 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cresil stared at Connor with a look full of hatred, he hated his presence and wanted to get rid of him but since Lumina was against it there was nothing he could do, after he finished checking his sister he sighed lightly

User ImageUser Image "You took a lot of damage....I'll get you something to help with the healing..."

He spoke to her in a soft voice as he patted his sisters' head lightly and departed into the shrine to look for a 'special' kind of medicine he and his sister would create which was special because it helped the weapon repair itself quicker, making the wielder heal quicker too.

Lumina made it somehow to stand up and walk over to Connor before dropping down next to him and giving him a tight embrace

User ImageUser Image "I'm sorry.....my brother shouldn't have gone that far...I'm really sorry..."

She kept repeating the words 'I'm sorry' over and over again as she remembered the burning scene where she stood with her brother and repeated the same thing, seeing someone hurt or even be killed most of all by the hands of her brother was too much for her to bear anymore and she felt deep regret and guilt come over her since he nearly took a humans' life because of her....again.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas