Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Children of Silverhorn (Viper & SD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:09 pm
Stardust Drifter

In his absence Muse wandered about her tepee in search of some manacles to replace her slave's ropes with. She could have swore she had a pair somewhere...

Suddenly remembering, she tromped over to the pile of pads and furs that doubled as her bed. Moving aside some of the pillows she found the manacles where she'd left them attached to the pole that worked as a headboard. twisted Although used for fun these manacles remained the real things, build out of solid iron, just with minor adjustments like padding in the wrist cuffs for comfort.

"Well done," She replied, unlocking the cuffs from the pole and putting the key around on a string around her neck. "In return for you speedy return, here are the decent restraints you requested."

Cutting the grimy ropes from Roy's wrists, Muse tossed them in a nearby brazier and replaced them with her manacles.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:11 pm
Viper 9000

"Thank you kindly." Roy said immediately feeling better. Oddly the cuffs had padding in them in to which he had to question where she got these and why she had them?

Now with the water returned he looked at her. "So..now what?" he asked still a bit confused on this whole slave thing.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:34 pm
Stardust Drifter

Seeing the questioning look on his face before he could voice his thoughts, Muse guessed what he was thinking and cut him off.

"Don't ask."

Grabbing another nearby but smaller bucket, Muse filled it with some water from the tub and handed it to Roy.

"You get to start cleaning my armor while I wash off. There should be a rag near the chest containing everything." Muse added, pointed towards the chest that held all her armor.

Confident that he could carry on without any further commands, Muse stripped off the leather padding she wore beneath her armor until she wore just her loincloth and harness.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:34 pm
Viper 9000

Roy gave a nod and just watched as she suddenly took off her armor in front of him. Sheesh give me a warning next time..I'm not really in the mood for Minotaur anatomy today.. he thought slightly blushing. For a cow she had some nice curves, Roy would give Muse that.

Turning away he began to fill the smaller tub with water and quietly began to clean her armor. This oddly made him smile, he hadn't cleaned armor for a long time. While she probably didn't know it, cleaning armor was one of the duties knight trainees had to do before becoming a knight.

Those days were over with though, the Human sighed would he ever get to return to his days as a knight? Probably not, well at least Muse wasn't that mean to him or asked him to do anything silly like make love or anything. That thought made him shudder a bit, he couldn't imagine what a Human and Minotaur's child would look or be like?!  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:36 pm
Stardust Drifter

(I imagine the child/children would be human in shape just a with a bit more hair than usual as well as horns and a tail. But bigger than your average human and smaller than a full blooded minotaur.)

Oblivious to Roy's discomfort and the irony of his situation Muse, quietly humming to herself, began to wash road dust and the grim of battle from her fur and the rest of her body. But thanks to the multiple layers of clothing and armor, a majority of the grim and dust was on the armor instead of her so that make her task a simple one.

Satisfied that she was clean of everything she might have encountered in the past few days, Muse hauled the bath bucket over beside Roy and joined in cleaning all the bits and piece of her armor.

(Hehe, if wet dog smells funny I wonder what a wet cow (even a clean one) smells like... :p )  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:48 pm
Viper 9000

(lol well we won't know until she's knocked up and they have their children xD)

Roy wanted to hold his nose, man she reeked! For a princess she sure was kind of bold. It kept everything he had not to stare at her and smell her. Though he couldn't tell what smelled worse, her fur or her armor.

Once it was done he looked away. "A-Alright it's done. A-Anything else you want me to do Mistress?" he asked feeling like shrinking. This definately would be an interesting ride.at least she wasn't a bull.

Muse still seemed kind of nice so Roy couldn't falt her much, but it was a bit awkward for him to have her just walking around in the buff. He hoped she would at least throw on something comfortable.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:09 pm
Stardust Drifter

(True enough, I was just voicing some ideas. What you think about em looking like?)

With her back to small brazier, by the time they'd completed their task, Muse was relatively dry. Setting the final piece of armor back in its chest, Muse thought about it for a moment.

"Well I was going to go get some more wood for the brazier, I suppose you can help me with that." Muse said, nodding to the small fire behind her. At the base of the brazier a spot of dead grass could be seen where the previous amounts of fuel sat.

"Lemme get some clothes and we'll head out." She added, her tail gently whacking Roy as she stood, turned, and trotting into the back area of her tepee. Dressing herself was a speedy task as she tossed on a belly shirt, a tough but well worn looking leather vest, and a pair of simple breeches, all of which did nothing to hide the generous curves of her body.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:01 pm
Viper 9000

(Hmmm...maybe satyreish? Like human top but minotaur bottoms? With horns popping out of their heads?)

Roy ignored her tail and did his best not to stare at this woman's curves. She's a cow! Or at least that's what he was trying to say to himself. Once they were together they left to look for wood.

"So other than hunting, what else do you do?" he asked her trying to make small talk to pass the time a little.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:34 pm
Stardust Drifter

(Ah so closer to looking like the minotaurs of greek mythology, also a good idea. 3nodding )

"Train the young bloods and spar with the vets." Muse replied simply.

A short distance away from where the village was set up a line of trees decorated the landscape, some having already been cut down and hauled away leaving stumps here and there.

"That one looks good." She said, pointing out a nice tree with the lumberjack axe she now carried. It was a large tree but only reasonably large, Muse could still wrap her arms around it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:46 pm
Viper 9000

(Cool. ^^ )

Roy felt a bit sorry for her. Despite the way she said it, that must have gotten boring from time to time. Then again, she was from a different race, so maybe fighting each other was entertainment for her?

When he spotted the tree, and was handed the axe he frowned a bit. Roy thought they were going to collect a few sticks not chop down a tree. With a sigh he got to work, it obviously would take him a while to chop it down unless she desired to help.

Going back to his fort seemed like such a wonderful idea right about now. Roy really wasn't into doing much heavy labor but he would be killed if he refused so he was kind of stuck doing it anyway.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:23 pm
Stardust Drifter

"No, no, no... You're going at it all wrong..." Muse said after a few mins of observing his progress from a short distance away. "No wonder you use a sword on the battlefield."

Tromping over to stand behind Roy, Muse took his wrists in her hands and began to mime him through the correct motions of how to attack the tree. After a few practice strokes with her guiding him, Muse backed off again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:37 pm
Viper 9000

"Heh, well I'm sorry I didn't use trees as training parterns during my training." he said with some slight sarcasm. Blushing a little when she suddenly grabbed him and held him a little showing him the ropes.

After a bit Roy got the correct swing and the tree was downed in no time. "Phew! That was alot easier!" he said wiping some sweat from his brow. "So I guess we chop it up here or drag it back as is?" he asked looking at her.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:36 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Well if I had more than one slave I'd be tempted to make them haul it back to camp as is but as its just you and me here, we'll chop it down to size a bit. Plus I haven't even broken a sweat yet..." Muse answered, snatching the axe from his hands and nudging him back a few steps.

Cracking her neck like a brawler going into a fight, Muse torn into the fallen tree with practiced precision, quickly stripping it of its smaller branches. Pausing for a breather, Muse pulled a small hatchet from sheath on her hip and tossed it at Roy's feet. "Get to work cutting those down to size for the brazier you saw in my tent." She ordered.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:16 pm
Viper 9000

"You got it." he said picking up the hatchet. Roy watched her attack the tree like it was some kind of monster or something. Oh well, at least she wasn't attacking him. Working on the pieces she pointed to Roy began to make them smaller using the technique she showed him.

In no time they both had a large pile of wood able to be brought back to the camp. Muse probably had also thought of her tribesmen and woman seeing how big the pile was. Grabbing a load in his arms, Roy quietly began to follow her back to camp since he couldn't really go anywhere by himself thanks to his chain being attached to his waist.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:06 pm
Stardust Drifter

"We'll leave the bigger stuff outside for the others to claim as needed while we take the smaller stuff inside to feed the fire should the night chill get inside." Muse stated, holding the tent flap open with her hoof long enough for Roy to duck inside.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff