Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] One Last Shot in the Dark (Azure and Dyas) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:49 pm
Azure tilted his head slightly, he had always tried to do things in the right order with Dyas. They were friends, then they were courting, and then he asked her father if he could marry her. He hadn't even... y'know... with her yet, because he was so set on doing things right with Dyas. The thought of moving in with her was completely foreign to him, he had just decided that he wasn't going to be able to propose again any time soon... and now she was asking him to skip ahead two steps.

Azure pondered it for a moment, if he said no... it meant eventually he would be leaving to go home and sleep... and walk all the way home... and then come back first thing when he woke up. It meant the smallest chance that he could wake up and not have her once again. It meant approximately 8 hours away from the girl he had already spent 3 years away from. It seemed like an easy answer to Azure despite it being out of order. "Do you mean it? I would love to stay with you." Azure answered as soon as he came to the conclusion that it was the right thing to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:02 pm
Her smile grew into a dazzling one, her eyes shining in the light of the glow worms. Order never crossed her mind, only the fear of spending another night alone. And with Azure...the nap in their secret hiding place was the best sleep she had ever had. The female quickly nodded, indicated that she meant it fully. Today had been a roller coaster of emotions, but she was happy for it anyway. He was worth the pain, the awkwardness, and all the confusion. Leaning forward, the female softly kissed his cheek, the barest of touches. Soft as silk, delicate as a butterfly. She blushed lightly, still smiling but gentler.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:12 pm
Azure grinned as the warmth from her kiss spread across his cheek, "Oh Dyas, I can't believe you're back in my life." he enthused as he wrapped his arms around he in a complete embrace and pulled her down so that she was laying in his arms. "Do you know a lot of what's been going on around with you being stuck in here?" Azure asked her. "I went to this event... that Venus was putting on, we all got taken away to this maze... it was pretty scary. Thankfully I got out pretty fast... and you remember my sister? She's a mom now, it suits her well." he updated Dyas as he laid with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:20 pm
Her blush darkened when the male pulled her into his arms. Laying in her bed with him...Her heart beat a little faster. Closing her eyes, the pae'il shook her head when asked if she knew what went on. She was deaf to the world the past few seasons, and there was a small fear that it changed so much she wouldn't recognize anything. Such as his sister becoming a mom. Had any new pae joined her own family tree? A sudden thought flashed across her mind, and a hand slipped down to her stomach. She had never really given it much mind, but she was an adult. Azure was close to proposing before, and though it would probably be a while until he gathered the courage again...in the next few seasons it was possible that she would have a child of her own. A child with Azure. Pushing her upper body up, she moved so her head was vertical to the males, her long violet hair falling like a curtain on either side of his face to shield them from the world. For a moment, she only lovingly looked at his face, carefully incorporating every curve of his features to memory. She slowly leaned down and touched her forehead to his. "Scary...I wish I was there." The shadows spoke softly by her bedside. Perhaps she could have offered even a small amount of comfort. Maybe later they could have a maze together, but a nice maze. A date. She wanted many, many dates with Azure. Simply fill all her days with the angel pae. After being away for so long, it seemed impossible to have enough time with him.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:17 pm
Azure glanced over at Dyas to see her reaction to the things he had said, just as she moved her hand to her stomach. The angel gave a sideways smile accompanied by a head tilt. He could piece together what was on her mind given the topic of conversation, but for now it was going to be something that was going to have to wait. Azure could only imagine the kinds of dead he would be if Raken returned to find grandchildren running around. The thought was a fast mood-killer and Azure worked hard to push it from his mind. He lifted his hand to Dyas face and stroked her cheek and let his hand run through her soft hair. "I'm glad you weren't there, bad things happened in there, I wouldn't be able to stand it if any of that happened to you... You're so beautiful, did you know that?" Azure could soak in her beauty all day long.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:26 pm
When he stroked her cheek she closed her eyes, feeling her face warm all over again. Slowly she shook her head at his question. Her? Beautiful? The thought was foreign to her. According to her books she was a hybrid, and purebreds were almost more sought over. But if Azure thought she was beautiful, that's all that mattered to her. Azure was the most handsome pae she had ever seen. She lifted her head to nudge his nose with her own, grinning. It was at that point of time her stomach decided to rudely interrupt and growl.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:35 pm
"Aw, come on. You can't possibly not know that you are beautiful!" He laughed. Azure was nuzzling her nose when he heard her stomach growl, he paused and gave Dyas a good, hard, yet playful, stare. "Eating good, you said?" He gave her an accusing look and poked at her stomach. "When was the last time you were full, huh?" Azure sat up and moved to the edge of the bed and stretched, getting ready to pamper and serve his love.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:52 pm
Betrayed by her stomach. She slipped off of him when he poked her stomach, looking a touch impish up at him. So she exaggerated a little about eating, spending time with him took priority. Reaching up to rub the back of her neck, she bit her lower lip and shrugged. Weeks? Months? It was hard to convince herself to do more, even with a rumbling stomach. Life had become barely livable without any pae interaction. Expecting to go hunting now, the female slipped smoothly from the bed and stretched herself, hands reaching towards the ceiling. At least it was a gorgeous day, great for hunting.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:44 pm
Azure smiled and shook his head at her in mock-disappointment. "Alright, we're going to get you some food." Azure decided as he tugged her back towards the entrance of the cave. "Although... I can't promise you anything fancy..." Azure added, he wished that he could make something better for his girlfriend, if that's what she still was. He had never had to learn to cook at headquarters, and hadn't had much drive to learn after it was destroyed. "Probably some fruit salad if that's ok." Azure was embarrassed about it as he scratched at the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:15 pm
When he started leading her out, she laced their fingers. After being nearly starved of attention, she wanted to be as close as possible to the blue male. Of course after their separation, she was unsure of exactly where they were at. Kissing him on the cheek had been daring of her. What would he do if she had kissed him on the lips? Would he reject her? The thought seemed impossible to her. Azure had never rejected her, but that was before their relationship was weakened from neglect. After all, he had almost moved on... The thought gave a painful stab into her heart, and for a moment she wondered if she could ever forget those hurtful words. Try as she might to ignore them and focus on the present, they lingered in the back of her mind like a disease. What if he had found another pae? Would it be another Adora incident? Taking a deep breath, she tried again to push the dark thoughts from her mind and squeezed Azure's hand. Fruit salad sounded amazing.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:30 pm
The blue angel glanced back at Dyas, the smile never leaving his face now, even if he had been embarrassed by his lack of culinary skills. He couldn't tell what she was thinking. Azure rubbed her hand gently as he held it. Squinting his eyes as they emerged into the light, he looked around, torn between wanting to take care of Dyas and go right back to cuddling with her in the cave. It was an obvious choice, he wasn't going to let Dyas starve, but he still thought they had hardly gotten any time close to each other. Now... now they would have all the time in the world, he was certain. Azure wasn't going to let her out of his sight ever again. It would be easier to split up and find fruit, but judging by... everything... he didn't think that was going to happen. "Alright well we'll just keep our eyes out for anything..." there was no rhyme or reason to his fruit-searching, especially in a part of the forest that was more foreign to him then where he usually 'shopped'.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:47 pm
Thankfully there wasn't much Dyas didn't like food wise, so he didn't have to worry about disappointing her in simple meals. As his eyes scanned the area, it occurred to her that he might not know where any fruits were. The cave she now resided in wasn't the same cave Azure knew, thus the area was new to him. With a little tug on his arm, the dual eyed pae started right where she knew of some juicy mangos. The thought of them splitting up never once crossed her mind. If it was up to her, she would never be separated again, but of course that was highly unlikely to happen. The walk was quiet, but Dyas didn't mind. She could be in Azure's company for hours without talking and not feel awkward or strange, because they could talk with their hearts.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:49 pm
Azure gave in easily and let Dyas lead him on. As much as he wanted to be the man and take care of his lovely lady, he was a bit out of his league at the moment. He gave her a sheepish look and followed her, the male who had suppressed all hormones for too long couldn't help but check out the view he had and he blushed every time his thoughts wandered. He cleared his throat as he tried to focus on anything else. "This is all so crazy," Azure said in a lighthearted fashion, "I can't believe we found each other again."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:40 pm
Being in front, the muted pae had no idea that her boyfriend was checking her out from behind. If she did know, her face might just have burst into flames. As it was, she squeezed his hand again and flashed a smile over her shoulder towards him. She nodded happily. It was rather crazy. When she awoke that morning, she didn't know that today was the day she would see Azure again. That morning she thought the day would be just like any other day, filled with lonely reading and waiting. Her mind voice spoke from her shadow. "I almost feel like it's a dream...I've had so many like this." She blushed at the confession.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:45 pm
"I assure you, it isn't a dream!" Azure leaned forward and gave Dyas a playful pinch with his free hand to prove it. Unfortunately, because he was still staring at her butt, his hand went there automatically and he ended up pinching her hindquarters. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Dyas! I did not mean to do that. I was just..." Azure shut his mouth as his face turned purple. There was nothing he could say to make that go away, he just hoped she wouldn't slap him.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff