Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
It's a war. No, it's a game. (A Pokemon role play.O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

APHMonteCarlo_EnglandsGal

Shy Lover

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:52 pm
Holo Sora Kurono

User Image

~~~~~~~~

I may not be the best...or strongest...
Jessica turned away when the girls said their byes for the moment, trying to appear innocent. When she heard the two walk off though, she turned to see the girl had begun walking, she began following again, a little nervous. Jessica jumped slightly when the girl introduced herself and her pokemon. She blinked, as if processing this before smiling back.
" I'm Jessica. And this is Oshawott."
Oshawott tilted its head at the treeko, as if studying him. After a few seconds, Oshawott smiled.
"Oshawott!" It chanted. But Jessica went on.
"I'm part of the green group. But, have yet to find any members besides myself. And while they announced where to go next, i was trying to calm my... okay, long story short, i don't know where to go, and i haven't found any members of my group." She felt like she had been annoying this girl. Jessica resisted the urge to just apologize for the whole inconvenience and try finding this the destination on her own. But she just looked down as Oshawott kept chanting at the Treeko.
But i love my pokemon, just the same. No matter what!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:16 am
User Image
I will protect my pokemon...........

~Noah Koyozumi~

Noah stepped off the boat calmly looking around before releasing his Ralts from it pokeball onto his shoulder
"Zel we're here..............Hmmmm now i wonder where i go now?" he said aloud before taking a slow causal walk to the end of the docks before looking around again hoping to find some kind of info desk or at least someone to point him in the right direction as he pulled out his old pokenav and running though his messages before looking around again putting it away again and walking off towards the treeline in the distance.

As he walked his Ralts spent it's time lifting small objects from the ground with it's power to get stronger at it, right now it could lift small rocks and sticks. ~Raaaaaalts~ it gave it's small cry before pointing towards where Jessica was with her Oshawott where

"Hmmmm somebody there Zel?" he said before looking between Zel and the trees before he slowly headed in the direction Zel had indicated with his hands in his pockets humming a song to himself that he been listening to on the boat to the island

..........Even if my own life is in danger

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

APHMonteCarlo_EnglandsGal

Shy Lover

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:08 pm
Wingsofmidnight34

User Image

~~~~~~~~

I may not be the best...or strongest...
Jessica gasped softly when Oshawott was quiet, then started chanting louder, swinging his little paws. She furrowed her eyebrows, a little confused as to his sudden mood change.
"Oshawott? Is something wr-" Jessica gasped when he jumped out of her arms and ran away. She gasped softly before running after it. "Oshawott! Wait!" She cried. Oshawott went through a bush or two before he skidded to a stop in front of a boy with a Ralts on his shoulder.
Jessica stopped behind her pokemon. "Oshawott! Don't run off like that." She picked him back up and looked up at the boy, looking slightly embarrassed. "Im sorry if my pokemon caused you any trouble." She apologized as Oshawott chanted his name at the Ralts.
But i love my pokemon, just the same. No matter what!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 pm
Raio-kun

User Image

Lyra Watson

Every day that I get better
I watch as you get worse

My script is too the letter
And I'll write your final verse

Lyra nodded at Loxus' answer and leaned into the seat o get more comfortable. Since they were the only two on the team so far, the boat started to head off. It'd be a little while before they got back. "I'm from a small town called safire." She replied then leaned out of her seat and looked over the side. She was looking down at some pokemon swim by and jump out of the water here and there. "Do you like the water pokemon much?" She asked. Shylow climbed onto Lyra's back and watched too. "Riii!" Shylow shouted his name and pointed at a pokemon that jumped out of the water.

My party of PokemonUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loxus
... Feed my flames ...
Temp

You can not tame me!
...I never play with 'Matches'

Safire, eh. He's never heard of it. But then again, he never heard of this place. Even though he explored most or all of he Johto region. There would always be some unknown place with danger. He'd be there if it could kill you. Loxus moved a little bit closer to the middle, towards Lrya. The water was his weakness, not only for Cinder, but for him. Swimming was his biggest flaw. But he was pretty good at drowning. Most of the times, a random pokemon would save him. He never knew what it was though, he'd only seen a black blob. Hard to see when you're dying anyways. "Ugh, I'm not good in the water. Drowning always sucks."

When I'm hot, it's hot!
Chill out?! Never!

LilRinn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:05 pm
Raio-kun

User Image

Lyra Watson

Lyra blinked when Loxus said he wasn't good in the water. She felt like he had to have been joking. "Oh come on.... You can't swim?" She asked him curiously. Swimming was so easy. To her at least. "Well, I don't spend too much time in the water either." She said. Well, she really didn't. Shylow was more of a fighting type and like to run around and fight. So Lyra would do the same with him. Though they really did enjoy hot springs and lakes.

User Image

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image

Loxus
... Feed my flames ...
Temp

You can not tame me!

Loxus shook his head. It wasn't something that he was going to joke about. He wasn't sure that something would save him if he moved into the water this time. So he had to be careful now. She could swim, that mean she was a lot better then him. Maybe she could save him if he fell over. He threw the idea out of his head. That'd be a debt he didn't want to get inside of. "Well, you never know what'll happen. Better to be prepared for the worst." Cinder was starting to shake next to him. To much movement for him he guessed. Taking out his ball, he quickly placed him back inside it. He'd get used to it later on he guessed.

When I'm hot, it's hot!
Chill out?! Never!

LilRinn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm
Raio-kun

Llakien

User Image

Lyra Watson

Lyra nodded, "That's true..." She said. After twenty minuets or so, they arrived back to town. It felt like a long time to be honest. Lyra and Shylow were ready to get things on the road. When they got off the boat though, Lyra happened to catch a glimpse of a staraptor fly over head and land by a guy primarily dressed in dark clothing. Lyra blinked when the starapter was giving the guy items that matched her team's colors. Was he also part of the 'squad'. Lyra looked at Loxus, "Come on, I think he's part of our team." She said then walked on over to the guy. Shylow was of coarse right by her.

Lyra stopped by the new guy and smiled a bit. "Hey there, I am assuming by what this pokemon is giving you that you are apart of the black team now?" She asked kindly.

User Image

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Abby Lockheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:12 pm
LilRinn
Raio-kun

He looked up at the pokemon as it dropped a bundle of things and flew off. He turned to the girl approaching and shurgged. "So it seems." He took out the pokeball and stuff the rest in his bag and shouldered it. He popped open the ball and out popped a small fire chick. Immediatly it fell over and complained. It was slightly amusing. "A Torchick." He looked over to the female. "Gin."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

Loxus
... Feed my flames ...
Temp

You can not tame me!

Another guy? How many people did they get to have in one group. Guess they just got one more person. That made it a little bit easier. The guy didn't seem to talk much. So Loxus would have to make that much more of an effort. He hated effort. It was a useless thing to have. It was only good when something's happening. Something fun, like jumping off the side cliff. That would be fun. "Well then! Welcome to the ground Gin! I'm Loxus and that's Lyra." Looking at the ground he saw the small chick fall to the ground a little sad. He wanted to help it up. But it seemed to be chirping a lot. Didn't want to get bitten, or anything. Loxus didn't know much about the pokemon. So he took out his pokenavi. It gave him a small desecration on it. 'TORCHIC has a place inside its body where it keeps its flame. Give it a hug - it will be glowing with warmth. This POKéMON is covered all over by a fluffy coat of down.' It had put a strong accent on Torchic.

When I'm hot, it's hot!
Chill out?! Never!

LilRinn
Llakien

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:34 pm
Raio-kun

Llakien

User Image

Lyra Watson

Lyra watched as the torchic fell over when let out of it's pokeball. Shylow walked over to the torchic to help the little guy out. However, the noise the torchic made, made Shylow retreat back to Lyra, who smiled down at the scene. So this guy's name was Gin? Lyra turned her attention to him. "Annd Shylow." Lyra said then picked Shylow up. He gladly stayed in her arms. It just seemed to feel safer. Lyra then waited until Loxus would introduce himself and pulled out the team's to do list. She was curious about what exactly should be done. One of the things to do was head over to a mansion. Where was that, and why did they need to go there? Another thing to do was train too. "What do you two want to do first? I have a feeling this mansion has ghost pokemon in it so it may be a good idea to level up our pokemon first..." Lyra said and held out the list for them to look at.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 pm
LilRinn
Raio-kun

"We can train." He scratched his new ally and picked it up in his arms. It cuddled to his chest and remained alert to its surroundings. "So shall we begin?" Torchic chirped happily and jumped down ready to show its worth to its new master. A small smile spread to Gin's lips but he quickly wiped it away.  

Abby Lockheart

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:19 am
User ImageUser Image
Hotaru & Shiro Yamazaki
Kurono "Sora" Yukiko

==== ۞ ====

Hotaru watched as Hazuki chanted his name at Oshawott. When the Water type suddenly ran off towards a Ralts, Hazuki's face fell. All Hazuki wanted was a friend. He turned and faced Hotaru. The young girl with purple eyes picked up the sad Treecko and followed Jessica and her Pokemon. Hotaru felt somewhat lost without her twin there. Shiro would have just jumped into their conversion and started talking. Soon, everyone would be laughing including herself. Shaking her head, Hotaru cleared her thoughts. Shiro was gone, off on her own adventure. She faced the boy and Jessica. She was never really talker, yet she knew that she should talk or they would leave without her. "Hello," Hotaru said after a small pause. "My name's Hotaru and this is my Treecko, Hazuki." The Pokemon gave a small wave. "My Group Color's green. I think, since we're the only ones here, we're in the same group." She pulled out a card. "You guys have one of these, correct?"

Shiro and Kurono were already on the other side of the river, or lake, or whatever the body of water was. Yuuna and Shiro had been impatient and scared the person who was driving the boat to go faster. Who knew that could be that scary. Kurono sighed and stepped off the boat onto the ground. Shiro was already climbing a tree, trying to reach a bright yellow berry. "Shiro! Get down from there!" Kurono snapped, causing the girl to jump onto the ground. She picked up Yuuna as she walked back to Kurono, a large smile on her face. "Where should we go first? Oooo! I know! I KNOW!!!!!" The black-haired girl jumped up and down, hand in air. Kurono muttered something before answering Shiro. "Yes, Shiro?" "Let's go find an Egg!!!!" Kurono looked at Shiro like she had grown three more heads. "What?" "Didn't you read the board with the missions on it? I saw one called 'Egg Hunt' and that sounded like fun!" "And how are we going to do that mission?" "We have to talk to the professor! Here, I have a Pokegear. . ." Shiro pulled a blue one out of her pocket. She started to place in the numbers but Kurono stopped her. "Let's just go back across the river (or lake)." Shiro sighed and they were off. Arriving back at the house, Shiro rushed into the door, not wanting to waste any time. "PROFESSOR! PROFESSOR?! PROFESSOR!" Shiro shouted, looking here and there. Kurono sighed. She turned and faced a man in the back of the room. "Professor, we would like to do the mission known as the 'Egg Hunt.'" Kurono spoke to him. Shiro came up behind her. "Oh! There you are!" Kurono rolled her eyes and Mina let out a snort.

==== ۞ ====

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hazuki//////////User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yuuna//////////User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mina

Englands lil Scone
Wingsofmidnight34
LilRinn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:52 pm
Holo Sora Kurono

Englands lil Scone
Wingsofmidnight34
LilRinn

User Image
I will protect my pokemon...........

~Noah Koyozumi~

Noah looked at Jessica as she came over and also looked at the Oshawott
as his Ralts drifted down to the same level and began to talk softly him
"no no no he was no trouble at all he must hae senced Zel training as i looked around for my group members" he said softly and politly to her before slowly extending a hand "the names Noah by the way, i think i'm a member of the green group" he introduced before pulling out a green trainer card with his free hand

In his mind Noah was runing though a multiude of thoughts I wonder if my old team will be able to track me here......i'm sure i left no trace.............i wonder who else is in the green group with me or am i alone right now?..........hmmmm.....i sure hope that me and Zel will be okayAll the while he still had a small smile on his face and the only notification was the Ralts glancing at him for a secound before looking back at the oshawott

..........Even if my own life is in danger

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image

Loxus
... Feed my flames ...
Temp

You can not tame me!

Ghost mansion? That seemed dangerous, they could get hurt in there. Loxus took out his pokeball with Cinder in it then threw it up in the air. Loxus smiled then nodded."Lets get going then!"

When I'm hot, it's hot!
Chill out?! Never!

LilRinn
Llakien

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items