Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
❧Tamayori Kakera❦ (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Maya bit her lip, her eyes widening and her face getting slightly redder. "T-take away...?" The first thing that came to mind was her virginity. What the ******** was she thinking?! She was intent on trying to look away from those deep red eyes... but it was impossible. She realized her hands were still on his chest and they twitched before she quickly pulled them away and held them against herself. "W-well... there's a lot of things... I suppose," She mumbled. She would try to change the subject. "L-like her... her food! O-or her phone!" She blinked once. Twice. Fail.

User Image

ut f rows: sexy -w-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Leia stared blankly into space before noticing she'd been knocked in the head lightly which made her rub her head with a frown up until she noticed she was being pulled closer to the man as she grumbled. She was growing annoyed with this man...slightly anyway and it seemed she was becoming 'spirited away' as she put it. Her mind elsewhere as usual. But she only just snapped back when she heard the 'Well you'll lose it baby' part... How come we all know this was going to happen to little Leia? She is way too easy to predict as she instantly reacted to the last part, "I'm gonna lose something?! No no no! I don't like to lose things!" She declared like a little kid as she was more on about items and not the kid of 'stuff' he was on about as she started to punch him to get away. 'Maybe he's warning me about losing something? But what would he know?' Oh boy... If people knew what Leia was thinking about now, they'd seriously be worried about her. Then again, if they knew she was as innocent as this, they'd somewhat understand all of this.

Leia looked over to Maya, hearing what she said about phone and food, was she answering the same question as she heard the word food in her head...again. Not her food!
"Anything but the food!" She declared before then stating a threat she liked to use, "If you're planningon taking something instead of me losing it, I'm telling Tomoya onee-san!" She announced with a pout. Yup... it would've been better if she heard the whole statement that he'd said instead of just hearing the last part. It would've been a lot of help, plus it may have made more sense to her...then again, she might just think the same thing as before. What could you do with her?

User Image

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image User Image

User Image

Kutani couldn't hold it in anymore, he started laughing very loudly as he threw both of them in the water "Man, you two are stupid, you'd really think I'd do something like that? Tsh...you're not my type girls, anyway why would I give you two the honour of losing something like that to the likes of m---" He was cut off from speaking as something very hard hit his head, a shoe? no, YES it was a shoe! more like a black heeled shoe as he rubbed his head to look over at who it was and saw a woman who seemed quite..annoyed.

Indeed indeed it was Tomoya the eldest of the three standing there as she had a raging face, one of those 'I will kill you for touching my cubs' kind of face, she made her way over to the male, if anything could get her mad it was people being perverted with her sisters, filthy bastards, she started pulling his hair back not caring that he wasn't wearing any clothes "You what?! What did you say about my sisters eh?! And what honour is it to have something taken from a little low life like you?! Die die die die!!" She pushed him down with her other foot that still had the heeled shoe on as she pushed him under the water and repeatedly kicked him out of rage.

User Image

ut f uriousity:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image

User Image

As Leia fell into the water, she stayed under for a little longer to think before sitting up again and puffing out a cheek, "I said he was the rude one...jeez..." She muttered with a shrug and an idle expression as she heard him call her stupid which only made her scowl at him before hearing him say more. 'I think rude is too light, maybe just plain stuck up?' She wondered, and she was supposed to be the innocent one but she thought like that. She noticed though he was speaking no more as she looked at him and noticed he was hit by a shoe. Noticing him spotting Tomoya, Leia blinked before muttering under her breath. "Wow...that threat really does work..." She spoke, staring blankly at Tomoya who was standing up for them as she gave a small smile before laughing. The 'mean' man was getting beaten up by Tomoya-san~ That was what she was thinking as she was humming. Laughing at this. It was making her day as she then stood up, she didn't like to sit down for too long in water, it just...annoyed her a bit as she brushed her kimono down a bit and sorted out the creases before looking towards Maya, "Are you okay, Maya onee-san?" She questioned quietly as Leia might've guessed that she knew more about what was going on back there and what was really the subject of conversation. She then looked back to the eldest sister, "She seems to be...having fun?" She spoke in bewilderment before looking back to Maya.

User Image

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image

"Tomoya-chan!" Maya knew instantly that it was her sister when the heel hit this man's head. She chuckled, grabbing Leia and pulling her out of the hotspring. "Serves you right, jerk." Noticing Leia had spoken, she raised a brow. "I'm fine, Leia-chan." She wiped some water off of her face. "Yes, she does... Tomoya-chan! C'mon! I think that should do it!" Maya pleaded, rushing to her sister and pulling her away. "You'll kill him at this point!" She exclaimed, laughing nervously. "Plus, he's not worth all the effort!"

User Image

ut f rows: sexy -w-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Karasu was sleeping, as usual. As a raven, her beak tucked under her wing, Karasu slept. Suddenly, the raven stretched her wings, flapping them a few times. Yawning, she began to preen her feathers. It took a few minutes before the shone like black pearls. Karasu stopped to admire her work. Although she did that everyday, she could not help but look at how it shines. She gripped the edge of the roof, looking down. She had fallen asleep there. . . yesterday? The day before? Karasu shook her head. Oh well. She never kept track of days. The Raven glanced around. Leia-sama was no where in sight. That certainly was not a good thing, unless the princess was playing hide and seek. Or maybe she was with her sisters. Karasu thought about the places she would be. The hot springs, her room, the village. . . Everywhere. Leia-sama could be anywhere. Oh, where to start?

There was a squeal on Karasu's left. Of course. The shrine. 'Why didn't I think of that first?' she thought, spreading her wings. Giving them a powerful flap, Karasu took to the air. She was at the shine's hot spring in a matter of seconds. Settling on the roof of the shrine that looked over the warm water, Karasu searched for her Leia-sama. Her sharp eyes saw Tomoya-chan, Maya-chan, and. . . a naked man?!?! Karasu let out a surprised caw when she saw that. She didn't bother to hide that she was there. After all, Leia should not be with naked guys! Then she sw Tomoya-chan throw a shoe at the man. Karasu nodded. That's just what they should be doing! Maya-chan instead tried to stop Tomoya-chan. All Karasu did was sigh before flying over to Leia-sama's side. She landed beside her hand and glanced up at her. Because she was a raven, Karasu could not talk. "Caw."

User Image

User Image  

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:56 am
User Image

~Noah Koyozumi~

Noah yawned from his perch in a tree near to the hot springs after waking up to all the noise, He stretched lazyly before moving and jumping up and over the fence before looking at the scene before him with a raised eyebrow
"My my my what's going on here?" he said softly not bothering i fthe heard him as he looked over everyone there and the raven on it's perch as his tails slowly moved in a slightly hypnotic movement subconsiosly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 pm
.............. umm bump? sweatdrop  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100