Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Utopia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:23 pm
Ryan gulped, he knew that meant him and the other guys. It's been a week since he was caught. They treated him as well he could think to be treated, woman came and went. What was it about him that that turned them away from choosing him? Oh right, the trembling in fear of the thought of what they planned to do with him. Serves him right for biting off more than he could chew.

Marriage was the life sentence, at least for Basil or whatever spice he was named after.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 pm
Nadia pulled out her note book, she usually kept it in her ample cleavage where it was easy to get to. Most of the time. "Done and noted mistress. Their marriage proposal has recorded I'll have it filed later." The maid gave a curtsey to the two, despite her heavy belly. Giving Cecilia and Basil a smile, she motioned over a cop and handed the guard a bag of money. "For the two. Ryan and Miles."  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:36 pm
Cecilia looked down at his hand embracing hers, the warmth coming off of it felt rather comforting. But she was glad he wasn't injured. He then said that word again 'beautiful'.. the sound of it made her heart pump faster for a few seconds, but not in a bad way whatsoever.

Feeling some hands being placed on her shoulder, she turned to see it was the heavily pregnant duchess. The woman seemed to be a leader or something, the way she spilled out impressive names, they all mean't nothing to Cecilia but it most of to the cop.

"if your bunny wishes? no no.. I don't mind at all.. they need food alot more then me" she laughed nervously again hoping she didn't offend the two women in front of her in anyway. But it was true, they must eat so many meals! It made her brain hurt trying to think of all that food.

"we still need to fill out paperwork registering that she's claimed him." she heard the bipolar police woman say. She still wasn't happy with the way Basil was treated by this woman but still signed her name in a rather fancy way to seal the deal. "there.. claimed"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:41 pm
A female copper roused Miles from his sleep. She thrust him into the face of what was a fairy, abeit dressed in a black dress and carrying a belly heavier that the rest of them. "Congratulations, You're now in service of the Corellendias house. Miles was it? I'm Nadia The head maid." She told him. Miles kept silent and looked as the cop opened Ryan's cell.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 pm
Another female cop opened Ryan's cage and gently grabbed him. "Alright here you go!" she giggled cheerfully as she brought him over to Nadia. The other cop stamped the papers then finally left Basil and Cecilia alone.

"Hey..I'm sorry about the my bunny thing. You never gave me your name." he said to her blushing. Basil's hand never left Cecilia's. Here he thought being tied down would be torture in this town but, he was glad to be chosen by her.

His heart began to race when their eyes met. She had saved him, so now it was his turn to help her out. If he fell in love, it would be worth it. "So I assume you have a job too? What is it?" he asked cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:54 pm
Ryan timidly walked out of his cell, the female cop had set him aside next to Nadia. He kept silent, unsure of if he should say anything. He understood he was bought, but yet to understand to whom or for what purpose. Judging from the way she dressed, and how Miles was put aside to Ankou the other Fae, he would have to say either hired help, or the royalty was being nice to one of her subjects and bought him specifically for her. He couldn't help but continue to tremble at what sort of manual labor they'd force him to do as their new slave.  

Shade_Angel17

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:14 pm
Her lightly tanned skin turned bright red across her face. "I'm so sorry! Here I am 'claiming you' and you don't know my name.. I apologise" she said, bowing much like a knight would, not even close to a curtsy like the other women gave. "My name is Cecilia Venustas" after her bow, the Viera woman fixed the loose strands of her silvery hair that kept getting in her face, stopping once he asked about her 'job'.

"I suppose it's a job.. but I see it more as a hobby more than anything else" she explained to him. "I like to fix up the gardens.. whether it's a park or someone's own garden" thinking on it, it didn't really sound like an important role in the community, but she didn't know if anyone could talk to the forest's like she her race could. She was actually hoping Basil wouldn't mind the fact she did that, until it snapped in her brain.. his name! The name of a plant! Cooking always used various plants for things, she knew that atleast. "If you want, I can make a herb garden for you.." Cecilia smiled, hoping that might make him feel happier and giving his had a tiny squeeze.

This whole thing was going to be strange to adjust to, but he seemed like a really nice guy, one she could see herself with possibly. It didn't matter if the rules stated she was 'in charge', she would only try and make any moves on him if he felt comfortable also.

Her attention then went to the two men being dragged out of their holding cells, "these two ladies seem really nice guys... you should be fine I think"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:35 pm
He chuckled. "Oh that's so cute, a bunny girl that's a gardener." he smiled blushing. "Actually sure! That would help greatly Cecilia! Herbs are important for cooking. I usually went out into the nearby woods to gather the herbs but you growing some would be nice."

Basil was happy. Looking over at the two other males he smiled. Cecilia was right they would be fine. Bowing to the duchess and her maid, in respect he notices how busy they were. "Thank you again for your kindness, I'll be with Cecilia from now on so let me know if you two desire something to eat." he said to them both before returning his gaze to the one that claimed him.

"How about we head to your place? Or our home? Gosh that sounds silly..I..I like that though." he blushed happily looking into her eyes. "Tell me all about your pregnancy Cecilia. Do you know how many you're having or how far along you are?" Basil suddenly wanted to know everything about her.

The duchess and her maid seemed busy, and he figured the maid or one of her servants would call for him if ever she needed a meal. Speaking of food he snapped his fingers once Cecilia and himself were out of the house.

"Hey, I'm hungry! I'm going to cook you something to eat Cecilia! It's the least I could do, t-that is if you're hungry." blushing shyly he hoped she would allow him to cook something for her. That was his skill after all. Basil had to admit one thing though, the top layer was definately different from the lower layer.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:18 pm
The way he talked about a bunny being a gardener, it did actually seem quite funny, it had not occurred to her really. It sort of made her sound like something from a Beatrix Potter book. At the same time, she was rather glad he accepted her offer, just because she 'owned' him, didn't mean she couldn't do things for him too.

He then began to ask her many questions at once, not really knowing where to begin! He must of really wanted to learn things. "You can call it our home, because technically you live there too now. It's not a palace or anything, but it was something I could get quickly.." to be fair, she didn't like the house she was given, it was too plain for her tastes. She then came to his other question "well, I've not had any check ups or whatever your meant to do.. my only guess is that I'm around two to three months... but that's a wide guess... as to how many, no clue. I think the average amount for my race is two or three.." Cecilia shrugged, still guessing at it all.

"You want to cook for me?" she questioned, going a little pink in the cheeks. "If your hungry then sure, I'm afraid I can't really cook, unless you count baked beans as cooking" she laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:34 pm
Ankou Titania Corellenidias
===============================================

Ankou gave a curtsey just like her maid, despite being a bit clumsy due to her big bigger then the maid upon given a thanks. "think nothing of it. However neither of you seem to be around here so might I inquire if you have a home." She said patting her stomach with an idea, "The Corellenidias house can put up with you... we have a LARGE garden and a kitchen that needs a head chef." It was then Nadia got the two men. "think about it while I attend some business."

Ankou but her hands on the small of her back and waddled to the two that were just claimed. "ugh im getting a little sore from our outing Nadia. Tell the maids I need a belly and foot rub when we get home." she said looking at Miles and then Ryan. "alright here is how things go... everyone does their part in the Corellenidias house. If you work hard you get more time to relax, if you don't work you get the boot and end up back hear alright. Now state your professions and any examples of the works you have done if you have them." she said resting both hands on her stomach waiting for Ryan and Miles to answer

===============================================

OOC:  

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:17 am
Basil nodded to her. "Of course I do. I want to cook for you and your child, or children. Beans!? Heh, well I can cook you anything you like, favorite dishes, favorite sweets, just ask." he replied sweetly. "You probably should get a check-up. What if you were having more than you expected? Or you're not as far as you assume? I'll gladly go with you and support this pregnancy too. I'm here for you now Cecilia."

It was then he heard Lady Ankou speak again and he turned to look at her. That sounded rather nice, but what did Cecilia think? "What do you think Cecilia? I won't move unless it's your call, or you're comfortable with it as well. Personally, I don't mind where I live as long as I've got a roof over my head and a kitchen to cook in." he said to the bunny girl blushing shyly.

This noble woman was literally bending over backwards to help them. Basil wondered why though. He couldn't help it, most regal people he had met weren't as nice as the Lady here. Basil was a bit touched as well, all the women today, minus the cop, he had met had been really sweet and kind. This made him wonder why the seperation of the quarters. Why couldn't both live in the town together on fair or equal terms? This city just confused him greatly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:48 am
Ryan looked to Miles, hoping he'd answer first. He didn't want to incur Ankou's wrath, so he spoke first. "I-I'm a videographer, I make videos, t-take pictures, that s-sort of thing." He answered timidly, he neglected ownership of a self printed newspaper that was trying to expose the truth of such dealings going on here. "I've a l-little of well, a-almost anything."  

Shade_Angel17

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:23 pm
Cecilia felt a lot better about her current situation, the way Basil seemed to be caring for her well being. It made her feel less edgy, and the kind women also helped with that too. Was probably the first time she felt comfortable around the other ladies, which was a big deal.
She gave a small smile after he laughed to her 'beans' comment. It was literally all she could cook, not much good food in the battlefield. But he didn't need to know that detail about her quite yet, might scare him off.
"Well, I should be carrying Feol Viera, so I'm not worried about how many, shouldn't be loads." she explained, before realising no one will probably have a clue what she meant "umm it's a sub race.. human and Viera blood.. usually considered 'unpure' by pure Viera such as myself" Cecilia hoped her explanation didn't blow his brain, but if he was confused she would gladly answer questions.

She then heard Ankou's offer. It did seem lovely, a massive garden she could hide away in, but there had to be a catch.. a high ranking woman wouldn't just give people a home if their wasn't. "that is a nice gesture Lady Ankou, but I assume living there would mean work under your control.. am I correct in saying that?" It wasn't that Cecilia didn't mind, she was used to taking orders from important people, that was her job once upon a time. It was the fact that Basil might be mistreated that made her question in that way. "May I ask in taking a look around before we make any decision?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:31 pm
Miles spoke for the first time from when he had arrived at the prison. Looking into Nadia's and Ankou's eyes he said to the pair. "I'm an Artisan, I create jewellery and other works.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:23 am
Deathstrike Darkmoon

(I thought your character was only having one baby? did you change your mind?)

Basil smiled as she spoke. The cook had heard of her race before surprisingly, but he had never met a Viera until now that was.

"Ahh..so that's what you were. I've heard tales and rumors but this is the first time seeing your race Cecilia." he stated not really upset or anything, but in a more interested and curious tone. "Unpure? That doesn't seem right. I'm sure the child, or children, within you will be wonderful. You aren't upset about being pregnant are you?" he asked giving her a look of concern.

There were so many questions, and so many mysteries. This woman always left him guessing for more and seemed to never reveal who she really was. Basil wouldn't push or prod, he figured it would come out eventually once she'd gotten to trust him a little more. He figured she probably was still a bit hurt for being dumped by a man who just used her and probably filled her mind with lullabies and dreams before he did.

Her suggestion sounded like a good idea. The way the duchess carried herself, if he was made chef she probably would want him to constantly cook for her every second. If he were being honest, Basil kind of just wanted to cook for Cecilia having developed a small crush upon her already. Yet he wasn't going to admit it, because he didn't want to overwhelm or hurt her. He would take his time and allow her to make a move whenever she desired so.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff