[PRP] New Beginnings (Pastela and Porter) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:54 pm
"Oh don't worry, I won't work you too hard." She teased him lightly, knowing that she'd feel incredibly guilty if she did do something like that. "Though, I'm really not sure what I'll be doing with it once it's clear; for certain I want to get some edibles, but I'm not sure what else I want to put in it.

His next question caused her heart to stop and she grew completely silent as she stared into her cup. "Well," she began when she found her voice again. "Yes. There is. I had a mate, and he left. Disappeared rather, a long while ago, and never returned. Never will return." She was completely alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 am
"Well some flowers... yup... that would be a good place to start. After the vegetables of course. Some colorful flowers, with flowers on them." Porter laughed, he didn't know the first thing about flowers. He was a male through and through. Porter looked at Pastela as she grew silent, and then looked away so that he wasn't pressuring her accidentally, "You d-" He paused and his face became solemn as she began to speak. "Oh... I'm sorry about that." He wasn't sure what to say to make her feel better, "His loss. You're a great pae." He smiled at her with reassuring.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:58 am
The tears pricked at her eyes as she pushed a small smile to her face. "You really are kind. Thank you." She rubbed away at the escaping tears and sighed. "Yes, this garden really is a bit metaphorical."

She fell silent, looking out over their work and how much was left to do. After a couple of minutes, she chuckled. "So flowers with flowers on them, hm? Know where I can find some of them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:20 pm
Porter just kept smiling at her, feeling bad for her. He thought more on the idea of this garden being metaphorical, wondering if both of the storms had come into her life at the same time. Porter hadn't even been around when the storm happened. Porter nodded his head, "Ye-up, what other kind of flowers are there?" he chuckled back, but then he shrugged his shoulders in response to her question. "Honestly, I don't know."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers