Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Resolving Matters [PRP 4 Lust & axl] [FINISHED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:35 pm
Wolfs Heart

Lust looked up at the badly made cottage looking house, it was not exactly much but it had a good foundation for a base and it didn't fall down in a gust of wind or any bad weather actually so her father was pleased with it and to her home was home so.... "yes, it is home and trouble? From YOU!? Umm sorry but WHOS fault was it to sleep with an adult when they were a teenager? I got myself into trouble, I should have known better" she said as she gestured towards the front door "come, no one is home, I swear" she said as she walked to the door and opened it. "Daddy!? You home?!" She called as she heard no reply she pushed it open further and allowed the other to enter the 'living room' space, different weapons adorned the walls and racks, spares, bows, arrows, hunting knives lay the make shift table and in half barrels and the like, all the weapons her father needed to hunt with and noticed her fathers 'Brother' spear was missing along with one of his his bows and a quiver of arrows "daddy has gone hunting" she said as she walked into the living room and to the 'kitchen' area that was part of the living room.

The house itself was a basic two level home, it had four rooms, the bathroom, kitchen and living room was all in one/was downstairs and there were two bedrooms which were upstairs "it isn't much but it's..." she stopped in mid sentence as a crash was heard from her old bedroom and she ran to see what it was "excuse me" she said as she put the basket down on the kitchen table before running upstairs to her room and opened the door "what the...!?" She said as she looked around the room in complete shock, her room looked like it had been ransacked! Looking around she noticed a baby blue and green bird sitting on the floor, broken lamp around it, trying to chew on the base of it. "What the heck are you and what have you done to my room!?" She asked as she the bird looked up at her and gave up on the lamp base and just blinked at her whilst squawking "umm..." she said as she had no idea what the heck to make of it "you are cute and all but where did you..." she stopped once again, eyes landing on the remains of a shell of once what was it's egg "so you were not just a decorative egg" she said as she walked over and picked the baby up and cuddled it "well, I guess I now have a daughter" she said as she kissed the little ones head which didn't really care for that and just went straight for her hair, clinging onto it for dear life as it tried to climb up it.

"I guess, since you seem like you just hatched not too long ago, you may possibly be hungry" she said as she placed the baby on her head and let it stay there, it happily stayed put on her head but it didn't let up the sqwarking at all "and I guess that means you want food now" she said as she wondered if she still remembered her fathers lessons in hunting. "Oh, thats right, I have a friend for you too meet" she said as she walked down stairs and over to Axl "say hello to...well...I don't know what it's name is, I don't even know what gender it is" she said as she picked up her own bow and quiver of arrows, which she never wanted to ever use and one of her fathers hunting knives "but I need to do a bit of hunting, I know this goes against what I said before about hunting animals but it can't fend for herself yet and my father could be god knows where and those talons for feet show that it will be a predator so I now need to put my fathers lessons into play" she said with a sigh, hating she now had to kill an animal but there wasn't anything she could do, she couldn't leave the creature hungry.

"Would you like to come with me? I just need to get it something, hopefully after that my father will be home and wont mind watching it for a bit till I come back to collect it" she said as she as placed the quiver on her back, bow over her shoulder and carried the knife "it won't take long, ten, maybe fifteen minutes at most" she said as she looked at Axl. "Or you can stay here, I still want to hear you play but I don't want to let this little one go hungry and my room looks like a tornado hit it so I am hoping once it is fed it will want to sleep" she said sighed, wishing she wasn't going to do this but what else could she do? She couldn't starve it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:45 am
Nafretiti

Axl looked confused, he could have sworn that he had been blamed for all of this, even if he was being thanked for it, it still made him viewed as being the one at fault. The male held back as she called out to her father, only after he heard silence did he slowly approach. He raised his eyebrows and had a nervous expression on his face, "Hunting?" Well, that didn't sound like it would take very long, he was supposed to be building a house, that would take a while. Axl quickly glanced over his shoulder. The male might normally like to walk on the wild side, except when it came to meeting fathers, that was a step too far towards a relationship.

He sucked in a deep breath and walked in through the doorway anyways and looked around, he heard the crash too and glanced over at Lust, he was fairly certain it wasn't her father just because her hunter father didn't sound like the clumsy type. "Maybe one of your dad's kills wasn't dead yet." he muttered with a chuckle. The male sort of wandered around the downstairs while Lust had disappeared upstairs. There was plenty to look at with all the weapons that were on the walls. The male looked at the fluffball that was in Lust's arms as she came over to him. "Well, looks like you have been busy." At least Axl could say with some certainty that the baby wasn't his. "You sure your dad will let you keep it? It looks like dinner..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 am
Wolfs Heart

"My father can be out all day when he hunts as he likes to take his time, he has never done any hunting where he comes home in just half an hour, sometimes he is out all day and comes home at like six or seven that night so you are fine, I swear" she said as she missed what he had said "and believe me, this wasn't produced by having sex, I was given this egg when I went to my Grandmothers ball, thought it was just a decorative egg but apparently not. Apparently this little thing has come out of it which means that the others that were given away that night also will have a new chick to play parent to as well" she said as she looked down at the cutie little squawking bird thing "and he has no say what I do anymore, as long as I don't get into trouble or get myself killed he understands I am an adult and can make my own choices" she said as she softly chuckled "hush, no one is going to be eating it" she said as she patted it's cute little head with her index finger "I just wonder what the others are thinking that got an egg, would be curious to see what they are like" she said as she gestured to the door "you want to come?" She asked,  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 pm
Nafretiti

Axl looked at the little critter curiously for a moment, but quickly looked away deciding that he didn't want to be involved. It was something from her god side and it was, in a sense, her baby. It was too much crazy for him. "Maybe yours got accidentally mixed in with the decorative eggs?" Axl suggested. He was staring at the sharp looking talons now, those were going to be fun. The male shrugged his shoulders carelessly, "Yeah, I suppose I can go with you, what else am I going to do. I'm not going to wait here for your dad to come back."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:39 pm
Wolfs Heart

"Maybe it was, maybe my Grandmother wants to teach me a lesson but either way I don't mind, this little thing is far too cute to not want to take care of" she said, having started to fall in love with it already "cool, just going to head to the forest" she said as she walked out the door and waited for the other "oh come on! He isn't THAT bad, as long as you don't mention you were the one who I had sex with and are just a friend he wont care. Now that my father I have grown up from being that slut of a teenager he is far less on the war path these days and actually doesn't threaten every guy who he sees me talking to so you are perfectly fine" she said, trying to reassure him once more but still felt it was a lost cause.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:15 pm
Nafretiti

Axl watched the female fawning over the little bird-like...pae...? He still wasn't sure exactly what it was, but he didn't think Lust knew either since it was a surprise to her. Either way he couldn't help but chuckle at Lust with it. "It doesn't really have anything to do with me being afraid of him anymore..." Axl admitted, "It just sounds like a big commitment to meet your father, that's all." He wasn't afraid to be honest about not wanting to commit himself to Lust either, even as friends. The male still wasn't sure if this whole being friends thing was going to work out for him. "So..." Axl looked at the little creature again, "what are you little dude?" He was smart enough not to attempt to poke at it or get too close.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:10 pm
Wolfs Heart

As they walked Lust nodded "understood, then yu won't ever meet daddy...unless he somehow thinks of you as pray but he usually is better then just assuming someone is pray unlike what his ex friend did to me when I was a child" she said shaking her head, horrible experience that was.

Aella looked at the male and blinked, stopping it's sqwarking and looked at the male, happy to see a male and grinned at him before offering her arms to him to be cuddled by him.

Lust looked down at the other and blinked "someone seems to like you" she giggled as she looked up to make sure she wasn't going to bang into anything before looking at Axl "something tells me though you are not going to take her though, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:44 pm
Axl looked over at Lust, he was surprised she understood or wasn't offended by what he had said. He was grateful for that as well. "Thanks... for understanding." he responded. His eyes shifted back to the bird, suddenly quiet. Quiet was never a good thing. Axl was uncertain what to do as the creature reached towards him."Uh... I don't know why." The male shook his head, he didn't want to get attached to anything it seemed. "Probably not a good idea," he still watched the creature curiously. It was cute, he couldn't help but want to hold it, but he resisted. "So what are you planning on catching it. Are you even going to be able to find anything with how noisy it is?"

Nafretiti

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:46 pm
Wolfs Heart

"Youre welcome" she said as she as she tempted him a little with the chick "come on, one hold, I will be asking for you to hold it anyway once we get there, can't have her wandering off somewhere so please, just take her now?" she asked once more, besides I think you may have a new fan, do you really want to let down a fan when it is so young and cute and adoring you?" She said, knowing she was playing on his musical ability but still, the chick wanted him. "As for what I am going to catch I was thinking maybe a rabbit, it is small enough to kill but enough meat to last the chick a few meals or so, a deer or anything else would be a bit too much meat and may be wasteful, I don't wish to anger the Goddess of these woods."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 pm
Nafretiti

"Ok fine!" he caved at the word fan, but Axl was already having a hard time with it anyways. The male couldn't resist the adoring eyes of any 'chick'. Axl held out his arms and made a motion with his hands for Lust to give him the creature. "Makes sense..." he agreed, even if he wasn't a hunter. "Guess we'll have to keep quiet so we don't scare them all away."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 pm
Wolfs Heart

"Thank you!" She said as they entered the woods and she handed him the baby chick "now, you be good for Uncle Axl alright?" She said as she patted the babys head.

Aella squarked once and then settled down in Axl's hands, snuggling as much into them as she possibly could and nipped playfully at the males hand gently once before just settling down to watch what the other Pae was doing.

Lust softly giggled "someone likes you a bit too much I think" she said as she looked around for any rabbit barrows "and yes, quite is good" she said as she went in to the woods a little further.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:42 pm
Nafretiti

"Uncle Axl?" He raised his eyebrows at Lust, "Now wait a second..." It was too late, he was already holding the baby. Ok... now what. Axl was currently having a staring contest with the chick as he held it awkwardly in his hands. "Well she clearly knows what she's doing." Axl had decidedly named it a she. "I think its a girl, only a female would know how to manipulate a male like this..." Axl winked at the chick. As it nipped at his fingers, despite that it didn't hurt Axl responded, "Hey now." He didn't want this thing getting ideas that he was tasty, even if he was.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:59 pm
Wolfs Heart
Nafretiti

"Uncle Axl?" He raised his eyebrows at Lust, "Now wait a second..." It was too late, he was already holding the baby. Ok... now what. Axl was currently having a staring contest with the chick as he held it awkwardly in his hands. "Well she clearly knows what she's doing." Axl had decidedly named it a she. "I think its a girl, only a female would know how to manipulate a male like this..." Axl winked at the chick. As it nipped at his fingers, despite that it didn't hurt Axl responded, "Hey now." He didn't want this thing getting ideas that he was tasty, even if he was.

Lust was about to comment on the whole 'uncle' part but she saw a rabbit and it looked like the only one around "now stay there" she said as she carefully moved behind the nearest bush, carefully not to disturb it and took her bow off and pulled an arrow from the quiver and with a heavey heart and a tear streaming down her cheek she loaded up the arrow and aimed it at the rabbits side. "Be at peace now little one, I pray for you to safely go home and thank you for giving me your life, I am sorry" she said softly as she pulled the arrow back and aimed it over the bush and straight into the rabbits side, killing it instantly but instead of getting up and going over to her kill she just sat there and silently cried, how could her father do this? This was horrible! And no matter how much she tried to think of the fact that the chick needed food she just knew she could never do this again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:03 pm
Nafretiti

While Lust was hunting, Axl hung back, and since she wasn't around to see Axl was free to coddle the little baby. "Your momma is about to massacre a cute, fluffy bunny. Yes she is, yes she is" he cooed at the baby. "She's going to kill it and feed you its bloody flesh. Nomnomnom. Doesn't that sound tasty?" Axl grinned. He was the best babysitter ever.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:12 pm
Wolfs Heart

((*Cracks up* I SO want art of that now! big, manly Axl who doesn't want to give into cuteness...is now baby talking to a chick about bloody flesh of a rabbit, he has kept some manly points in tact but just lost a point or two for the baby talking. Yay Axl! XD ))

Lust got up after a few moments and took a deep breath and walked over to the rabbit and picked it up, taking it back to where they were "come on, we are going home, my father has a table out back of the house that he uses for preparing meat on" she said, deciding instead of preparing it here she would take it home and decided not saying anything else as she started walking silently home, trying hard not to cry again or anymore for that matter but couldn't help a tear or two falling from her eyes.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff