Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[Free Gods] Absolutely Nothing is Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:37 pm
~~ Removed for now ~~! Good luck to everyone! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:08 pm
GOD ME
User Name: dbz2010
How Many Gods Do You Have? 0
Is This a Brand New Design? yes
Are You Sure? yes
Understand I Pick the Domain? yes
Description: something nature themed with tribal markings
Reference(s):
http://design-seeds.com/index.php/home/entry/quince-hues
http://design-seeds.com/index.php/home/entry/color-field3

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:46 pm
GOD ME
User Name: Talencia
How Many Gods Do You Have? One.
Is This a Brand New Design? Ayup.
Are You Sure? Oh yes.
Understand I Pick the Domain? Ayup!
Description: This really is more of a list of idea-provoking things. They aren't meant to all be on the same character. Feel free to pick, choose, add to, warp, twist, or do whatever with what I have here!

Cobalt blues, puffs of cloud for wings, ripples and swirls.
Caramel, coffee, toffee, and mocha!
Ribbons and bows, petals and bubbles that float.
Softly glowing, iridescent dragonfly wings.
Dragon claws, fire hair, spiderwebs crawling up a leg.
Purple hues, washed with gold, warmed by the rising sun.
Singing notes, waving wings, droplets falling.

Reference(s): X ~ x ~ X ~ x ~ X ~ x ~ X  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:52 am
GOD ME
User Name: Vistada
Is This a Brand New Design? Yes
Are You Sure? Possitive
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yes.
Description: Please do what you want with the following it's very CC I am just giving you ideas on what I like biggrin . I know how it feels to get a custom and see CC and be like "WHAT IF THEY HATE THIS?": I love things with tribals on them, or celtic knotting... Stars! Owl Wingies, Owl-Markings blended into non-birdy stuffs. Birds and feathers in general. Stripes * u*, Leopard tails or WD Tails.. For females longer tufts, for males great big manes, Braids in any of that would be awesome. I like gooder or neutral things. Favourite gem is Amethyst.. Oh for colours, I love it when there's harmony in the colourings and then all the sudden a random weird colour..
Reference(s):
If I have more then one photo to choose from for things please go ahead and choose what you like :>.
Palettes: 1 2 3 4
Owls and Birds you can Take from: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hairdos: 1 2 (Hairdo is CC I am just showing ideas *D *?)  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:05 pm
GOD ME
User Name: Jackiee153
Is This a Brand New Design? Yep
Are You Sure? Yes smile
Understand I Pick the Domain?Yeppers biggrin
Description: Please feel more then free to make it very CC I'll just put in a few ideas smile I'll love it no matter what you do, no worries smile
I really like combinations of black white and red or black white and blue (preferably neo or navy), so those color combinations would be awesome biggrin I am also really big on like tribal/natural, or oriental (like cherry blossoms), and simplistic yet elegant (if you know what I mean sweatdrop ) designs.

Reference(s):Red black and white flower print
Pretty butterfly
(Sorry, I couldn't find many good references sweatdrop )
I would also like to say, you are AMAZING for doing this for people emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:31 pm
GOD ME
User Name: The Captain Britain
Is This a Brand New Design? Yep!
Are You Sure? Yeeeeeeeees
Understand I Pick the Domain? Most totally, bro
Description: Alright, so the whole thing is inspired by Tolkien’s artwork and the LOTR movie-verse. What I’m taking as inspiration are things like the Tolkien symbol, the Doors of Durin, and the elvish script/style found in the architecture, jewelry, clothing, and armour of the elves in the LOTR movies.

Impression-wise, I’m thinking a soft/heavenly feel, as that is kind of what Jackson gives the elves in his adaptation. Overall natural colours for everything including any jewelry or armour. This means black, grey, white, browns, and creams, with some blue or green accent colours. Deep or dark red might work nicely too.

So for the body, I’m thinking a cream, light grey, or white base with long and flow-y mane/hair. Something like a grey wolf or horse or cat. Something natural-looking. Regardless of male or female, the mane/tail would be a golden blonde or dark brown in that pulled-back braided style the elves are usually wearing.

Definitely some rune markings on their body, maybe glowing a bit? The colour would depend on the body base. I think a light blue would work in most cases. Idk. Experiment and see what looks best to you. As for rune placement, the Tolkien symbol totes has to go somewhere, maybe on the shoulder or thigh. Something around the eyes might look cool. Maybe put some on the legs, the back, or around the neck in necklace fashion. It would be REALLY cool to actually have the One Ring’s script somewhere on the body.

Wings? Horns? Special body features? IDK. Totally up to you. Some kirin-esque horns might work well. Not feelin the wings though, as I don’t really think that really follows the whole elvish feel. But hey, if you feel so inspired, then go for it, yo.
Jewelry, armour, everything like that is CC. I’ve put some in some reference pictures for inspiration. You can pick and choose what you like.
((I’ll add in an actual body ref sometime when my tablet isn’t broke as a joke))

Reference(s): Jewelry: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Armour: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
One day, a real actual ref will be here.

Added 2/25
GOD ME
User Name: The Captain Britain
Is This a Brand New Design? YES
Are You Sure? Super sure, yo
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yes!
Description: There are plenty of poke!SoA, but not enough digi-SoA out there! I think it would be cool to have a SoA inspired by a few of my favourite digimon. In the refs I’ve included three different Digivolution lines. Two of them, Patamon, and Guilmon, are from the shows. The last, Coronamon, is from the game Digimon Dawn.
Anyways, I’ve given you so many options because I want you to choose a line and base the actual SoA from that. Or just choose one Digimon out of all of them. IDEK. Everything is up to you pretty much. Heavy edits, no edits at all, a true cosplay, not a true cosplay, the ball is in your park! Have fun with it! There just needs to be more love for Digimon. ;3;
However, I do think that the digimon given as refs would look better on male lines.

Reference(s): Lookit all the links!
Patamon’s line. (Pegasusmon, Angemon, Seraphimon, Magnadramon [<---not actually a digivolution of Patamon, but I like him anyways.])
Guilmon’s line. ( Growlmon, WarGrowlmon, Gallantmon, Crimson Mode!!!)
Coronamon’s line. (Firamon, Flaremon, Apollomon)  

The Captain Britain

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:25 pm
GOD ME
User Name: ChezaRain
How Many Gods Do You Have? Zero
Is This a Brand New Design? Yup!
Are You Sure? Absolutely!
Understand I Pick the Domain? Of course!
Description: Mostly CC, he's all about being flashy and stunning and making the lionesses fall at his feet. Maybe a spiked-up mane like the ref and lots of jewelry? And a look that says, "Hello ladies."
Reference(s): [X]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:10 pm
GOD ME
User Name: Split personality
How Many Gods Do You Have? 1
Is This a Brand New Design? Yeppers
Are You Sure? Yes
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yes
Description: Based off from Radagast from the hobbit. Crazy scruffy mane. Birds in his mane. Dirty appearance. Lichens in his hair. Stick bugs in his mane. Bird doody in his hair.
Reference(s):
Radagast Some more  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:00 am
GOD ME
User Name: Saint Sergio
How Many Gods Do You Have? 1
Are You Sure? Yes
Description: Think elegant. I want something to like wine colors. Purples, and reds. Maybe some offsetting eyes! Maybe some golds. Greens and leaves are a yes. *___*
Reference(s): Color, More colors, More colors!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:13 am
GOD ME
User Name: Hoshi Lockhart
Are You Sure? Pretty sure.
Description: Sultry eyes and eyeshadow. White and black with yellow accents? Maybe some forehead jewels. And a fluffy tail. <3 Everything else CC. I like a wide range of things from cute to gore and everything in between.
Reference(s): Avatar 'cause I took inspiration from it.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 am
GOD ME
User Name: iStoleYurVamps
Is This a Brand New Design? I hope so
Are You Sure? Truthfully I am never sure otl
Understand I Pick the Domain? Ja
Description: piebald animals *u* and secretary birds and geodes! Something that follows a piebald pattern while reflecting the colors one might find in a geode. And badass raptors man. Just cool.
Reference(s): DEEEEER more deer secretary bird, another burd, geodesssss

GOD ME
User Name: iStoleYurvamps
Are You Sure? Yes cuz OC
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yah
Description: Bassed off my OC, Gold maxed out with eastern oriental, (pref chinese) jewelry, while base, spotted red like an orchid. Add some various orchids with, Head dress just keep fancy, mane long and what not. Please no all green/purple. Black horns and claws pls. Can add chinese knotwork if you so like.
Reference(s): OC in question another ref which is A++ horns Orchid 1, 2, 3 knotwork  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 am
GOD ME
User Name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
How Many Gods Do You Have? One
Are You Sure? Absolutely
Understand I Pick the Domain? Indubitably
Description: Lady god. Dusty brown with some lighter portions on her lower half - under belly, lower legs, etc. Really bold blue face markings. Dark blue eyes. Stern, no nonsense expression. Really thick necklace made from some kind of metal. Should cover her entire neck in thick bands, and possibly curve down to cover some of her chest too. Ankle fluff. Feathered wings that drag on the ground and are possibly a little scraggly. Maybe some scars? She'd probably look best a little scraggly, but not in a neglected kind of way. More like she's seen a lot of battles and can't be bothered with making herself look pretty just because.
References: Vague Idea  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 pm
GOD ME
User Name: Chi Honda.
How Many Gods Do You Have? Zero.
Is This a Brand New Design? Yes!
Are You Sure? Definitely!
Understand I Pick the Domain? Absolutely!
Description: Completely CC. Just a few random ideas - I love purple, things based on love, hearts ect., maybe something based off bunnies or other cute animals, holidays - like valentine's day, Halloween, and Easter. Something based off Sweet things like cupcakes and baked goods are cool too.
Reference(s): I give a song/video as inspiration - Owl City - On the Wing  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:32 pm
GOD ME
User Name: pinchmonster
How Many Gods Do You Have? 1 (humour)
Is This a Brand New Design? Yes!
Are You Sure? Absolutely!
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yes please!
Description: Heck no, you just do whatever you feel like doing. Gender is a non-issue, edits are a non-issue. biggrin I'm just going to link pictures I like and you can use choose whatever you like, however you like it!
Reference(s):
Paradise inspiration.
Bird!
Fish!
Flower!
Butterfly!  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:05 am
GOD ME
User Name: Chimerical Beast
Is This a Brand New Design? Affirmative!
Are You Sure? Absolutely
Understand I Pick the Domain? Indeed I do
Description: I like monsters and cooler colors. I'm not overly fond of bright pinks. Also, leopards (all species) have bitchin' spots.
Reference(s): I'm just gonna chuck links about monsters that I think are nifty at you, okay? Click on as many or as few as you want.
Chimera statue, chimera picture, tailypo description and picture, tailypo story (listen; it's really good!), karkadann picture, karkadann Wikipedia page, ahuizotl Wikipedia page, ahuizotle picture  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff