Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Believe((O//A!!!! JOIN!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:18 pm
LigerZeroNara

The Nekomimi

Phaea

Akasuna_no_Ookami

We have started

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image
≺ SO HERE I STAND ≻
                                          Johnny sat next to the window, his head starting to fall forward. Man was he tired. Staying up all night killed him. Not literally, but it could if he kept it up much longer. He wasn't sure if the others were feeling the same way since they'd been quiet during the entire ride. Especially his sister, Danny. He offered to sit by her, but she refused so instead he sat in the seat in front of hers. Paranoid? Maybe. He preferred to call it being an overprotective brother. Out of the fog he could hear Danny calling out to him. He sat up straighter, staring forward while listening to her. "You got it Danny," he said, standing and rolling his shoulders. The train slowed to a stop and immediately Johnny could spot Danny's bright pink hair in the crowd. His back cracked as his arms reached above him, the tips of his fingers touching the roof. Okay, enough stretching, he scolded himself. He had to get a move on before Danny got any farther.

As the train slowly emptied out, Johnny easily spotted the other three still inside. "Time to get a move on." His tone was cheerful and happy as he walked off the train. His nose caught a whiff of smog and the city air once he was outside. He should be used to it, of course, considering he lived in the city. He just never liked the smell. Stepping farther away from the train, he wandered near the rows of benches, waiting for the others. His attempt to fight off a yawn didn't work well as he opened his mouth and one came out. Then there was the numb feeling in his arm. Man, everyone's slow. Johnny sighed, shaking his arm off without paying attention to who was around him. And in doing so his hand grabbed onto something soft. "Hm?" He raised an eyebrow and looked over his shoulder. A brunette stood behind him, one hand gripping onto her purse and the other raised away from her. That soft feeling? It happened to be her chest.

↻ LET'S GO AROUND AGAIN ↺

"Pervert!" Johnny's cheek was immediately assaulted by a hard slap, forcing him to stagger back. Wincing, he grabbed onto his cheek while the woman stomped away.

"But I didn't get your phone number!" Johnny shouted after her. A big mistake on his part. The brunette swiveled around, throwing what appeared to be a very sharp pen towards his head as if it was a ninja star. In his mind he gracefully fell to the ground; instead, he dropped to the floor like the sky was falling, dodging the pen by mere inches. Okay, so he said something wrong. He wouldn't have minded getting her number. Back to a new problem. He touched someone. Generally that's a bad thing - okay, it was bad either way considering he grabbed her boobs by accident - but that wasn't the point. The last person Johnny touched he considered using that form in case he needed to do a little recon. Now he has to find a different guy again. Being a shapeshifter, he loved changing forms every now and then, mainly guys. Women? Hell no. Last time he tried to run as a woman his chest hurt. He never understood how Danny and Scarlet could do it.

His phone vibrated in the back of his pocket, alarming him of a new text. Flipping it open, he read the quick message from his twin sister. "She already told me once," he mumbled under his breath as he wrote back a reply.

Got it. Still getting the others together. See you in a few.

Pausing for a second he decided to add something else just to see if it bugged her or not.

Kisses and Hugs!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

That'll work. Johnny pressed send before returning the phone to his pocket. The ground felt somewhat comforting as he sat there, watching the train's doors and wishing for the others to hurry up.

≺ I'LL THROW MY BLOWS OF THIS PAIN
    AND REGRET
    AND WATCH WHILE YOU FALL!

Madame Morocco

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image

☣We are made from Broken Parts

☣It's hotter in Hell, but its getting real dark see.

☣You Can See God When I take My Mask Off

Danny waited grabbing a cinnabon. She looked around feeling a bit of the chills. When she took a deep breath, she watched a spinner waltz in carefree. She sucked in a loud breath and pulled her phone out. She held down the number 2. Johnny answered on the second ring.
            "Don't come over here. Get out. Four......seven spinners aproaching.'' she hung up and began walking for the exit. She could feel their eyes on her.
            Danny sped up, but theirfootsteps were in rythem with hers.
            's**t.....' she thought clenching the knife. She stopped turned and looked at them. She instantly threw the knife hitting a man in the neck, the others stunned. Danny booked it as fast as she could go. Her hood fell off and she let herself dissappear.
            "WE GOT A RUNNER!!!!!!'' She breathed deep until she saw Johnny.
            "RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" was all she could say when three shots were fired.

☣ I am a Lion and I want to be free.
Do you see a Lion when you look inside of me?

☣ Cause I am a Lion born from things you cannot be.
How can I sleep at night, theirs a roar inside my head?

Cause I am a Lion and you are Dead.!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 am
Striker

Loxus
...Revenge won't blind my vision...
Temp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The storms coming...
...Try running

Loxus stood on top of a building. They were counting on his group to bring in these ones. He was pretty sure that Dane had already gotten them. He looked over the side at the girl call someone. His target, a spinner girl and maybe a boy. Loxus never liked listening to the briefings. "Striker! What are you doing! Smash and Grab! Go!" Loxus sighed, then saw as the girl threw a knife into a person's neck. The rest had stopped to try not to get hit. One had the decently to try and shoot, even though they were suppose to bring them in alive, if we could. His battle staff in his left hand. Then began to run on the roofs. He looked over, making sure he had their position. He quickly moved back. Loxus moved back, then sent out a signal to his group. "The storm's about to strike." The code that means he's following the target. He moved back from there sight. Loxus had been training for most of his life. He had a lot of stamina, and it didn't take to long for him to recover it too. He was ready if they tried to run. But if they split up, he wouldn't be able to chase both of them. So he waited for his group to show up.

....Alive in a ghost town
Last of a dying breed.....

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Danny ranan around a corner. She opened her jansport backpack up and pulled a handgun out. People around her were screaming and running in terror. She took a deep breath, and reappeared.
            ''Come on!!!!!!!'' she challenged a hiding spinner.
            ''I can smell you!!!!!!! You reak of idiocy and old fish!!!'' the sun was starting to set. Her hands were shaking.
            ''johnny........ I wish you could read minds......Im scared......' thats what she kept repeating til finally, she started to relax.
            She looked around and walked back towards her bag. she stuffed the gun away and put it back on her back.
            ''Johnny!!!!!!!Scarlet!!!!!!JDogg!!!!!Charlie!!!!!!'' she yelled walking around. When she couldn't find them, she felt a knot form in her throat.
            shepulled her phone out and tried to call his phone.
            ''Come on....Come on....''
            ''Heyy--''
            ''johnny!!Thank-'' she stopped and realized it was an answering machine.
            ''If your a cute hottie leave a message. If not don't. EVER. If its danny text me.'' She heard the beep, after a few seconds she hung up.She felt tears in her eyes, but quickly whiped them away. She startedto wander lookingfor her family.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 am
Working on Dean's profile. I want it to be pwetty :3  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:08 pm
LigerZeroNara
You forgot to quote him, We're already posting btw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:32 pm
Raio-kun
LigerZeroNara
You forgot to quote him, We're already posting btw

Benjamin knows why i am not posting  

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 pm
JDogg
User Image

Nothing can escape these eyes

Let me sleep in peace, gosh!

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄
JDogg as usual takes his daily naps, no matter where he is. He doesn't care if it were on a bench in a park to the floor in the enemy's territory(s), just so long as he get his nap. JDogg always played music from his iPhone when he takes nap, usually Airman Ga Taosenai because he was such a huge fan of mega man games and this was one of his favorite song. It didn't last long until the sounds of the buses started to annoy JDogg enough to the point that he made a 360 degree backflip and scream from the top of his lungs. "I'M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE. TURN THE TRAINS OFF." He stretched his arms and rolled his shoulders, making cracking sounds. Soon enough he stood still and concentrated to hear where the rest are. He realized that it was too noisy and left the train station and went to the Men's bathroom and focus and his mind became sorta like a satellite and detected where Strikers, Johnny, and Danny were. "Hm, that's strange..." He felt something different while sensing Danny's presence. "This doesn't sound good or I just lost focus." JDogg took sigh and left the bathroom and rushed towards Danny, seeing Johnny from a far on the way. Up ahead, just a few feet ahead, he saw some spinners. "Crude!" He backed away quietly without them noticing. He hear Johnny's name and walked towards the voice. Right in front of him he saw Danny. Taking a few steps and approached her from the back. "You called?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image
≺ SO HERE I STAND ≻
                                          Johnny stared at the train with complete and utter boredom. He knew it took everybody awhile to pull themselves together, but this long? They were breaking a new world record. All of a sudden his phone started to ring again, and he answered with boredom. Before he could even say 'hello' he heard Danny immediately scream something about Spinners approaching. "Damn!" He gritted his teeth, shoving the phone back into his pocket and running in the direction he assumed his sister was coming from. He knew he should have gone after her once she left the train. So stupid! He'd never forgive himself if Danny got hurt. Speaking of, his pink-haired twin popped out in the crowd, and he tried waving his hand to get her attention.

Johnny got her attention alright. That and several other people running after her.

Cursing under his breath, he spun on his heel and began running the other way. Danny disappeared, meaning she turned invisible. "Danny!" He flipped around, desperately searching for his sister. It only made it harder when people were pushing past him and screaming. There was no other choice. He had to turn back.

Turning around again, Johnny ran for the small group of Spinners coming towards him. Apparently they were having a hard time with the chaotic crowd too; a couple of them had their guns up in the air and waving them around, trying not to get pushed over. Especially one guy in particular. Hm.... This guy was going to be his target. At least he hoped it was a guy. The person in question was wearing so many clothes he couldn't tell, not to mention the interesting gas mask. Oh well.

Johnny ran straight for him, attempting to dodge the running crowd. "Hello there~!" He said happily, popping up suddenly in front of the man. Johnny tackled him to the ground, and he heard something crack underneath him. The Spinner was lying still. Dead...? Nope, there was still a pulse when Johnny pressed his fingers against the man's throat. Killing wasn't exactly his style. Spinners deserved it, sure, but he never wanted to be like one of them. Grabbing the man's collar, he dragged him to the nearest bathroom, a feat much harder than he hoped for.

Immediately he locked the bathroom door behind him while gasping for breath. This was why he didn't like guns! He carried one himself though, so he felt more of a hypocrite than a gun hater. Johnny got a better look of the man's face. White haired and red eyes. Albinism? And he looked more of a pretty boy than a dude. To make sure he wasn't going to wake up any time soon, Johnny slapped him across the face. A few times. Once should have been enough, but the last two were more of a stress relief. The Spinner was still silent. Cool.

His phone started ringing again inside his pocket. Danny! He struggled with pulling the phone out of his pocket, and the electronic device slipped from his hands, curving in the air and falling in a sink full of water. "Nooooo!" He ran to the sink, grabbing his phone and swinging it around in a (poor) desperate attempt to dry it. No good. The light flickered and it died, along with a part of his soul. "Danny! It's not my fault! I'm sorry!" Johnny shouted at his phone, his arm flailing about. He had to find her. Fast. But first he had to change his looks....

AND REGRET

Madame Morocco

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 am
Dean Alavero

User Image

Name: Dean Alavero
eye color: Light Brown
Hair color: Dark Brown
Personality: Dean is a fairly nice guy, which is a nice balance to his jerk of a brother, Sam. He is understanding most days, but has sudden lapses in his kind nature. He is loyal but takes his time when it comes to trusting others.
Race: Human
Biography: Dean is Sam's older brother. He trained for most of his life in order to take the postion of top assassin for the S.P.I.N.N.E.R.S. He takes his job very seriously. When Dean was twelve, his mother died and his father failed to live up to his position. Dean and Sam's sister, Kelcia, took on the role of raising them. Dean eventually tried to take the role of main protector, he felt like he had to repay his sister for her devotion to them and what was left of their family. He takes his leadership position very seriously.
Crush: None at the moment....
Others: Dean has a tattoo of a dragon on his back
Abilities biggrin ean is an expert fighter and is very capable when it comes to getting out of difficult situations.
Favorite song?:
Bulletproof
Thunderstruck-ACDC
Puppet Master:MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Danny looked at JDogg
            ''JDOGG!!!!!!!!'' she ran towards him, when she stopped her legs were shaking.
            "W...Wheres Johnny....?'' her voice sounded pained and scared. She hear arustle from behind her and pulled a knife out
            "Get the hell out of the bush....I don't have any patience....'' she yelled. When nothing came out, anger boiled and she dissapeared. She walked towards the bush and saw a young female spinner.
            'My god.... they start young....' she grabbed the spinners hair and dragged her out
            ''Wheres my family?" she asked coldy the spinner girl said nothing but whimpered. Danny feeling no remorse said
            "You destory our kind......You can rot in hell." before thrusting the knife start into her heart. t the spinner died quickly., while Danny started back towards Jdogg. The blood on her hands shined over her pale skin."lets go.'' she said softly

User Image

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
≺ SO HERE I STAND ≻
                                          Several minutes later, Johnny stood in front of one of the mirrors, readjusting the scarf on his neck. Why was this guy wearing so many clothes? It was hotter then heck out there. But he needed to wear it all in order to stay under the radar of the SPINNERS. Earlier Johnny dragged the unconcious man into one of the stalls, tying him up with some rope he found in the trash can. Wonder what that rope was used for.... He cracked his jaw, feeling it pop into place. Before leaving the bathroom he double checked to make sure he had everything from the half-dead SPINNER. Clothes were in check, watch was in check; Johnny also held onto the gas mask. Rifling through the pockets he pulled out a stack of folded papers. What's this...? He skimmed over the words, not fully taking in what was typed up. He'd leave that up to Danny to read it.

With everything in hand, along with the gas mask, Johnny opened the door out into the blazing sunlight. It felt good for a few seconds. Then it started to hurt, more like burn his eyes and face. "Ow!OwowowowowowowowowOWOWOWOWOWOW"!!! Johnny flinched from the light and immediately strapped the gas mask onto his face, sighing in relief when he didn't feel the sun's rays shining down on him. Geez! Johnny felt sorry for that SPINNER already! No wonder he bundled himself up to stay out of the sunlight. He thrusted his hands into his pockets and started walking. First thing he needed to do was find the other SIRENS, especially his sister. She rarely called his number unless it was an emergency. If he didn't pick up... there were consequences to pay.

Despite the heat Johnny shivered, his head shrinking into his shoulders. The train station stood empty, mostly. A SPINNER laid tossed on the ground with a sharp object protruding out of his neck. That's Danny's job. He couldn't tell how long the SPINNER had been dead for though. Not long he hoped. He needed to find Danny fast. A sudden movement appeared out of the corner of his eye, and Johnny ducked out of sight. Being seen by the SPINNERS wasn't so bad now that he borrowed their comrade's form, but he still didn't know the male's lingo and such. Better to stay out of sight until the found the others, then come up with a plan from there. The footsteps faded quickly. Johnny counted at least three - no, four - different steps go past him. He thought he saw seven earlier, and since Danny and himself each took one out, there should have been five. Where was the fifth one?

Johnny leapt from his hiding place, rushing towards the back. It was the last place Danny could be; his sister enjoyed places like that. Then he spotted his familiar pink-haired twin, along with JDogg. He smiled under his gas mask and began skipping towards the two SIRENS. "Danny~! You're here~! I've been looking everywhere for you~!" Johnny cried out cheerfully, waving one of his arms in the air to get her attention while still skipping over to her.

AND REGRET

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:37 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
User Image
User Image

Danny was shaking from the cold, when she slung her backpack down and pulled a knife out. Guns were useless to her, but she pulled one out just in case. she sighed whern she heard her name, she turned to see A familiar spinner.''SH-'' she dropped the knife and pointed the gun shooting.''Where's my brother!!!!???" she yelled dropping the empty gun and picking up the kinfe. The blood had dried on her hands, but the angry she was holding made her disappear faster. she ran towards the man, reappeared and swun at him. She nicked his neck."answer and maybe i wont kill ya.'' shw kept swinging cutting tiny cuts

User Image

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
≺ SO HERE I STAND ≻
                                          Johnny thought for sure Danny would be so happy to see that he was alive. Thrilled, even. That wasn't the case when one minute he was skipping towards her then the next he was dancing in place trying to dodge the bullets from her gun. He shrieked when she disappeared then reappeared right in front of his face, slashing at him with her knife. "Calm down! It's only me," he argued, doing his best to miss her attacks. Scarves weren't excellent armor, but at least it reduced the damage to his throat. He could feel a warm trickled slowly crawling down his neck; he didn't have to guess what it is. His arms were crossed in front of him as he protected himself as much as possible. Several of the cuts were made on his forearms, and he winced from the small stings. "Stop!" He was starting to get extremely annoyed that his sister was trying to kill him.

After the last swing, Johnny reached forward, grabbing both of her wrists and throwing her over his shoulder. Once he heard the soft thud on the ground, he flipped around, pulling the gas mask off to reveal his face. "Calm down, damn it! It's - BURNING!" He bounced on one foot then the other when his face came out into the sunlight. His eyes stung, and he immediately squinted them shut. He forgot he was borrowing the albino male's form. No wonder Danny was trying to kill him. Thinking he was really burning, Johnny rolled around on the ground to try and stop the pain. His face was burning, his neck was throbbing... what the hell else was going to happen?

Keeping his face away from the sun, Johnny shoved the gas mask back on, and he began to groan. "Just chillax, Danny, it's only me. I'm borrowing this guy's looks to keep the SPINNERS from being suspicious. Now can you not try to kill me?" He waved his hand over at his sister briefly, the placed his hand on his neck to stop the bleeding. He barely even tried fighting today and he was getting worse by the minute. Johnny glanced over at JDogg, raising an eyebrow at him. "Next time someone's skipping towards Danny, be sure to tell her not to rip their throats out," he joked, staying on the ground.

AND REGRET

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out