Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Class] The Basics - Palm Reading LESSON 2 UP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know much about Palm reading?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:17 pm
koudelkaW
Hmm well it looks like I have a water hand!

Btw, I loved reading the information. It's a really good start to the class smile

Thank you vary much! I put alot of thought into this class.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:51 am
Zabora Lionheart

I do believe thats the longest reply we have had yet. Good job at identifying your hand. However course skin doesnt make a course hand. Its the size of your pores on the back of the hand. Are your pores large or small? Large pores equal course hand. And we will cover other types of hand classification in our next lesson. There is a such thing as medium fingers and they can apply to fire hands. The best way to determan palm shape is to look at the sides of the palm. Are the sides longer then top and bottom? Even a slight length shows an oblong palm. I find it hard to read my own palm but its more the destiny line that gives me issues.

In my post before I mentioned that there is about a nickel size patch on each of my hands that has large pores. It isn't rough, but since you defined coarse as large pores, not rough, that I believed that these patches would be considered coarse. The pores on the rest of my hands aren't visible to my eye. smile  

Topa Furi

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:13 am
simetra00
Zabora Lionheart

I do believe thats the longest reply we have had yet. Good job at identifying your hand. However course skin doesnt make a course hand. Its the size of your pores on the back of the hand. Are your pores large or small? Large pores equal course hand. And we will cover other types of hand classification in our next lesson. There is a such thing as medium fingers and they can apply to fire hands. The best way to determan palm shape is to look at the sides of the palm. Are the sides longer then top and bottom? Even a slight length shows an oblong palm. I find it hard to read my own palm but its more the destiny line that gives me issues.

In my post before I mentioned that there is about a nickel size patch on each of my hands that has large pores. It isn't rough, but since you defined coarse as large pores, not rough, that I believed that these patches would be considered coarse. The pores on the rest of my hands aren't visible to my eye. smile

What is the position? Devide your hand into 4 sections staring with your middle finger take a pen or use your imagination and seperate your hand into two halves. This will split your middle finger. Now draw a line horizonally starting just under the thumb halfway between the base of the fingers and wrist. Now is this course patch in the quarter that has the pointer finger the bottom of the thumb the pinky or the part below the pinky? It indicates a different energy in that section and depending on where it lies is what it means. Of course that is part of our next lesson guys and gals!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:12 am
Zabora Lionheart
simetra00

What is the position? Devide your hand into 4 sections staring with your middle finger take a pen or use your imagination and seperate your hand into two halves. This will split your middle finger. Now draw a line horizonally starting just under the thumb halfway between the base of the fingers and wrist. Now is this course patch in the quarter that has the pointer finger the bottom of the thumb the pinky or the part below the pinky? It indicates a different energy in that section and depending on where it lies is what it means. Of course that is part of our next lesson guys and gals!

Whoops! I do not mean to get ahead of myself, or this class. I am fine with waiting until the next lesson comes out to find out more about this topic. I will answer your question though.
User Image
Hahaha sweatdrop figured that this might be the easiest way. Pretend that this is the back of my hand xd  

Topa Furi

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:21 am
You cut the lines wrong but its still the same area. It is known as the passive-inner quadrant. It means this area is well developed. It occupies the mount of luna. This area is related to the creative subconscious. When well developed as yours is it means the person is imaginative, intuative, sensitive and empathetic. The discussion we had via pm confirms this.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:06 pm
ah I am sorry. I should have read your instructions a little better. redface  

Topa Furi

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 pm
simetra00
ah I am sorry. I should have read your instructions a little better. redface

Not at all it was my fault for being unclear. The virtical line should bisect your middle finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 am
Lesson 2 - The Whole Hand cont
The seven calssifications of palms was developed by that guy I mentioned before. The one at the party. These are the classes.

Elementary - The elementary one is the lowest of all kind of palm. The person who possesses elementary kind of hand is less intellectual than other class of palm. They are emotionless and mostly involved with labour class work. Some people of this class often involve with quarrel. The person with clubbed thumb and elementary palm are very cruel and ruthless.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Square - The square hand in palm reading is one of the most popular hands among the business people. The person with square hand is generally very practical by nature. They mostly excel in the field of business. The brain of the person with square hand is far from vivid imagination. They are good at heart and believe other people easily.

Conic - The conic hand in palmistry is considered to be the most intelligent among all the other class of people. The person with conical shape of palm is found among the group of teachers, politician, artist and even some cases intelligent business tycoon. These people are highly imaginative and far-sighted as well. They have natural gift of eloquence which helps them to convince the people very easily. The person with conical shape of palm also possesses photographic memory. They excel in the field of writing, singing, dancing and teaching etc.

Philosophic - The philosophic hand in the study of palm reading is the philosophical people. They create law for the common people. It is generally found the people who are involved in spirituality and preaching are having philosophic hand. The fingers of these people are more or less knotty. It is not as beautiful as conical shape of palm. The conical hand is by far the most beautiful among all the hands. The people with philosophic palm often engaged with writing books on human life. They are more or less engaged for the welfare of the people. The science of palmistry has always given high importance to these categories of people.

Spatulate - These fingers indicate predominance of the intellect; people with spatulate fingers tend to be witty and interesting, with many layers to their personalities. They are also serious workaholics and can be obsessed with success but they always make time for serious adventure.

Psychic - Individuals with a psychic hand are purely fanciful and idealistic in nature. They are admirers of beauty and aesthetics. Such people are gentle, benevolent, considerate and compassionate. They have no idea of how to be practical, business-like or logical. They don’t understand the concept of rules, order, punctuality or discipline and are easily influenced by others against their will since they are carried away by a strong rush of humanity.

Mixed - The person with mixed hand in the study of palmistry possesses a hand that is more or less having the shape of all size. The person with mixed palm is jack of all trades but master of none. The classification of the hands in the science of palm reading has proved its veracity and its impact on human life.

No image because it could be a combo of any or all of these things.

I have a mixed palm as do probably most of you. Thats the problem with this type of classification. I just wanted you guys to know what it was because there are things you can add to the basic "Oh its a Fire Hand." Like I know knobby kuckles. Im kinda like that. But I am a fire hand also. So its good info to have when giving a detaled reading.

Anyway moving on.

As mentioned before the hand is divided into four quadrants. If you draw an imaginary line from the middle of the second finger down to the wrist, and then a second line that bisects the first that runs across the palm, you create four quadrants: The active-outer, active-inner, passive-outer, and passive-inner.

Often you will notice that one of the quadrants is more prominent than the others. This may be simply a feeling, while at other times it is obviously more developed than the other quadrants. If all the quadrants appear to be equal, the person has managed to effectively balance the different areas of his or her life.

Active-Inner Quadrant
The active-inner quadrant includes the top part of the thumb, the first finger, and half of the second finger.

•This relates to the persons goals and aspirations.
•If prominent, the person will put a great deal of thought and hard work into achieving his or her goals.
•A prominent active-outer quadrant shows the person is enthusiastic, energetic, persistent, and impatient

Passive-Inner Quadrant
The passive-inner quadrant is the bottom part of the thumb and the mound immediately below it (This mound is called the mount of Venus).

•This quadrant relates to the physical stamina and sexuality.
•When this quadrant is well developed the person will have a great deal of energy and stamina, as well as a strong sexual appetite.
•Conversely, if this area is less developed than the other quadrants, the person will have little interest in physical activities, and will generally lack enthusiasm and energy.

Active-Outer Quadrant
The active-outer quadrant includes the ring finger, little fingers, plus half of the second finger.

•When this quadrant is emphasized, the person will be interested in learning and the arts.
•A person with a dominant active-inner quadrant will have little interest in worldly success.

Passive-outer Quadrant
The passive-outer quadrant is also known as the mount of Luna. It is the quarter of the palm that is directly opposite the thumb.

•This area is related to the creative subconscious.
•When well developed, it shows they are imaginative, intuitive, sensitive, and empathic.
•They will be likely to be involved in some form of creativity.

Fleshy Palms
Someone with fleshy, well padded palms enjoy the luxuries of life, and will overindulge once in a while. If the palms feel hard to the touch, they are less interested in indulging, and can stay away from different pleasures if other things are more important. People with palms that are firm to the touch can better handing the ups and downs of life than people with fleshy palms.

Refined and Coarse Hands
Hard physical work does not crate coarse hands. Coarse hands have obvious pores in the skin. These are often more visible on the back of the hand than they are on the palm.

People with coarse hands are perfectly happy as long as their basic needs are being met. They have animal instincts and are extremely thick-skinned.

People with refined hands are more cultured, and appreciate nice things. They want their home and work environments to be as pleasant as possible.

Homework
Ok guys homework is same as before! Try to identify all of the 7 classifications! You probably wont be able to do it...but if you do you will win 100gg! The person who identifies the most mixed hands wins 100gg! Please pm me with these numbers to keep it fair 50gg to whoever posts what kind of hand they have.

On a side note after we go though the major and minor lines (next two weeks worth of lessons) we could continue to explor the palm more deeply if you wish or move on to another subject. Next week the poll changes for you guys to vote on what you want taught!

Remember Im online daily to answere whatever questions you have. And dont forget its ok to pm me!  

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:51 pm
I have a mixed hand. It seems like, according to the pictures, elementary, square, and conic. But I don't think I'm cruel.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:36 pm
Bernadette Rachel
I have a mixed hand. It seems like, according to the pictures, elementary, square, and conic. But I don't think I'm cruel.

are you refering to elementaty hands being cruel? This isnt always so. Just when a clubbed thumb is present. And even this needs to be supported by other elements. Remember you are more then just what these lessons show. There is much more info to come that will shed light on your new discoveries. However I say this to not just you but everyone...You must be honest with yourself in these readings. I am not saying you are cruel dont get me wrong but dont forget your faults either. We are at one time or another that which we hate. We must recognise this and grow as a human and spiritual being or we are doomed to make the same mistakes again and again never learing our lesson.  

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:14 pm
Zabora Lionheart
Bernadette Rachel

are you refering to elementaty hands being cruel? This isnt always so. Just when a clubbed thumb is present. And even this needs to be supported by other elements. Remember you are more then just what these lessons show. There is much more info to come that will shed light on your new discoveries. However I say this to not just you but everyone...You must be honest with yourself in these readings. I am not saying you are cruel dont get me wrong but dont forget your faults either. We are at one time or another that which we hate. We must recognise this and grow as a human and spiritual being or we are doomed to make the same mistakes again and again never learing our lesson.

Trust me, I know my faults. It's 26 years in the making. However, it makes me feel better that I'm more then just my reading.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:28 pm
imma post the next lesson next friday since only one person posted. Sorry guys but my husband and I are still celebrating valentines day still  

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:51 pm
Zabora Lionheart
imma post the next lesson next friday since only one person posted. Sorry guys but my husband and I are still celebrating valentines day still

Sorry about that. I've only had time to do a quick scan through of the guild this week. I'll probably get to it Saturday or Sunday.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 pm
no its just been kinda busy for me too next week we will have a longer lesson  

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games