Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 am
Atlantis nodded "I do need to do this and I am sure, it is fine, you need a dress for the ball and I can provide you one...that is, if he will accept this as payment, it isn't much but hopefully he won't mind so don't get your hopes up just yet but if he is indeed alright with this then yes, you get to go to the ball in a beautiful dress" he said as they walked towards the way she had left and came back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:26 am
Letting her excitement show, Twinkleshine jumped lightly, leaning in to give the still damp guy a hug and a twirl. "Omg, omg, omg!" She set him down, squeeing to herself. "I'm gonna have a dress! I'm gonna have a dress designed by the Hoity Doity!" She looked straight at him, grinning. "You have no no no idea just how exciting and wonderful this is!" finishing with, "I could just kiss you right now; you're the best friend ever!' before leaning back and starting to skip in the direction of the tree.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:44 am
Atlantis was about to reply when he was hugged and just let it go for the time being and smiled at the other, not sure exactly why this guy was so great when he had heard that the land walkers...at least the fauns, had their own seamstress or so he had heard, he hasn't been able to follow that up on not, but whatever if she was this happy then who was he to complain? It was, to him, a beautiful sight to behold and he was pleased it made her this happy. "And I am sure it will look beautiful on you" he said as he followed the other, uncertain now of how he would take to this ball thing, he had never been to one before and given he was pleased there were apparently tanks around for those of his kind who are going so he didn't have that to worry about but still, this dancing thing, he was certain he was going to make a fool out of himself and her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:17 pm
Twinkleshine looked back to him, her eyes lit up and her smiling beaming and she nodded once. "Yeah, of course it will!" Turning around, she grabbed his hand and giggled, pulling him forward with her skip, her hair flowing behind her with each movement. "C'mon, we don't have any time to spare! The ball will be on us any moment I feel!"

(I feel like this is a good ending point, either this post or one last one from you wrapping it up, since we would need to rp with Hoity next)  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:51 pm
((I am fine with leaving it here, we can now start with the ball thread.))  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff