Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:27 pm
Azure nervously put himself back to work on eating the dinner that he had been given. After he had gotten a few more bites in he responded. "Yeah, this is fine." he told Kahlua. It wasn't fine, at least it wasn't like a real date, he wasn't ready for that. Azure hadn't planned to go to the dance, and going out to some big social disaster in celebration of love? His heart ached. It had nothing to do with who he was taking really. "Thank you for everything" he said after he had finished the last of his food. "Are you going to be at the dance too?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:54 pm
"I'm relieved, I wouldn't wish for you to do a favor if it wasn't something you felt like doing." Kahlua took his empty plate once he had finished and brought it to the kitchen.

"Well...." She hesitated, then stepped back out, a pained expression on her face. "No, I won't be. As blessed as I am to have had her, Brandy is a result of something that happened a couple years ago because of said celebration, and it has been difficult to go alone. That's why I asked you to chaperon her; I want her to get out and enjoy a cheerful event, but I want her to be safe."

A tender smile came to her face again. "I'm very good at judging character, and though I haven't known you long, I am confident of your kindness and i know that Brandy will be safe in your care."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:07 pm
Thankfully, Azure had no food left to choke on or else he would have. He wasn't sure who would actually feel like going to the dance with Brandy, but he remained silent as Kahlua continued. Azure felt bad for her, but at the same time her words concerned him, he was taking her to a celebration similar to the one Kahlua had gotten Brandy out of, a baby. Azure was old enough to know that this was a frequent occurrence. Trager's babies were well loved, but they had come out of a party as well. Funny business was always going on at these parties, he wasn't sure how adequate he would be at protecting Brandy from such things, he'd have to protect himself too. "Thank you Kahlua, that means a lot to me, everything you have done and said has been wonderful. I will do my best to take care of your daughter."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:37 pm
Tears edged into her eyes and Kahlua touched her finger tips to her mouth before stepping forward and hugging him warmly. "Thank you, I know she will be well in your care." It was obvious that her daughter was the world for her.

She let go of him and stepped back. "My, it is getting late out. Would you care to stay here or head on towards your home?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas