View Results

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:12 pm
He is mysterious, and just got some rough feels because his mate hadn't returned in many moons so he opts to leaving their pride in search of 'company' like he used to. He is a complete gentleman, he mends hearts and listens but he is a one night stand kinda guy unless your really special. His mate knew about the sleeping around, and that was just how Jemmnu is. [ more bout him ] <3. Now he is single again ( gotta change his status ).

Also her son can meet [ Thamani ] which is ... rather feminine in build. Sickly, obliviously adorable. He was sheltered all his life so thats why he is a little naive to everything. Tender, and just genuinely a soft heart- he doesn't notice he comes off as feminine though. Jemmnu is his father, They are both from the brotherhood pride. So..

The son can hit on both xD; if youd like.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 pm
Chi Sohma

I'm definitely up for Lume meeting/flirting with Thamani (he needs more fodder), but honestly I'd have to get back to you on Jemmnu. Her first breeding hasn't been chosen yet, and one of Paw's boys is planned for a second fling, so it's really too far into the future for me to give you a definite answer. :/

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:48 pm
UGH. FINALLY. I finished updating.

Time to bump this up!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:29 pm
Oddly enough, Acacius will be heading to the firekin with a small band of rogues. xD I was thinking maybe the siblings could head off together and then separate? or maybe they could meet each other at the pride.

For a fling for Kali, I have Lutalo who is basically a blank slate. He'll be on his way to the Toka pride to meet his father. For the most part he is quite and soft spoken, so I can see him being easily manipulated.

And for Maua I can offer Levi for a fling. She's is a sweet lioness under her brash, bossy nature. She has her own insecurities that she keep hidden. If anything, I would love to have them meet.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:18 pm
Club Snails
Oddly enough, Acacius will be heading to the firekin with a small band of rogues. xD I was thinking maybe the siblings could head off together and then separate? or maybe they could meet each other at the pride.

For a fling for Kali, I have Lutalo who is basically a blank slate. He'll be on his way to the Toka pride to meet his father. For the most part he is quite and soft spoken, so I can see him being easily manipulated.

And for Maua I can offer Levi for a fling. She's is a sweet lioness under her brash, bossy nature. She has her own insecurities that she keep hidden. If anything, I would love to have them meet.

XD Yes! That's awesome. They could maybe meet up in the desert right before they hit the pride borders? Kali will probably think she's hallucinating or something.
Ooooh, Lutalo is pretty! I'm going to go ahead and say yes. I just need a little while to get her RP count up. But with spring break next week, that should be pretty easy.

As for Levi, she's in the Pirates, right?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:25 pm
The Captain Britain

That would be awesome!
I'll work on getting Lutalo's rps as well. 3nodding

Levi is heading toward the pirates. xD It's taking forever for Innocent and I to plot it out (she owns Levi's twin brother).

Want me to start up something between Lutalo and Levi?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:38 pm
Club Snails

Lol. Sweet.
I assume you mean Lutalo and Kali. xD But yes, that would be awesome.

I have another offer I'm waiting for a yes or no on for Maua, but if that gets cancelled then I might take you up on him and Levi.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:44 pm
The Captain Britain
Club Snails

Lol. Sweet.
I assume you mean Lutalo and Kali. xD But yes, that would be awesome.

I have another offer I'm waiting for a yes or no on for Maua, but if that gets cancelled then I might take you up on him and Levi.

Oh gosh yes I mean Kali xD *dies* I'll get the rp up either tonight or tomorrow. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:02 pm
Club Snails

Lol. xD Sweet! Just quote me with a link and we'll be good. x3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:04 pm
JESUS. I TAGGED EVERYTHING. -pats self on back-
Now I just have to update everything again. -dies-

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:31 am
And updated! For the most part, at least. Leto grew straight to an adult!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:46 pm
OK so first things first, ALL THE ASKER RP!

Daddy is like putty in his cub's paws, so if Asker wanted to know anything about fighting, or just bond with Voddy. He's totally welcome C: Vodnitvar is always up for spending time with his babies <3

I also have a young cub who could refuse to spar with him because he's a royal. Though be warned, she'd likely develop a huge crush!

And finally I have a ton of Kizi who could help him understand what it means to have a gypsy name! Any number of them could explain to him what one is, and how they found their's.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:26 am
Depawsit

Yes to all!!!!!
I want all the RP for Asker!
Any of those Kizi of yours to help talk about gypsy names a patron?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:52 am
For Leto I can offer Hila. He's a huge flirt and loves any and all ladies. It's all a happy game to him, though, so he won't stick around for very long, perfect for buttering her up and lovin' her for a while before heading off into the sunset. On good terms, of course, he doesn't want to leave a bad impression on any lady he meets.

The Captain Britain

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:03 am
SilverLutz

I like him! He sounds perfect. 83
Leto isn't RP ready yet though. But I should be able to gather the other ones she needs pretty quickly.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff