Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Next Big Adventure (Tirla and Vatsa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:08 am
Tirla stills. Generally speaking, she didn't spend much time with others and she certainly didn't usually sleep where someone else would likely even wander by. To have a voice greet her was unexpected.

Then the memory of the storm and the night's shelter in a cave with a gallant stallion returned. Blinking her eyes a few times to clear them, Tirla notices she is still leaned against his hide. A blush climbs her neck and paints her cheeks, luckily barely visible under her fur in the dim cave.

"Ah . . ." And for just a moment she seemed to forgot how to put words together. With a shake of her head to clear the last of the sleep fog, "Good morning. Um . . . how are you?" Well, that sounded awkward. But she had no idea how to greet someone in a situation like this.

Then she realized she was still leaning against him. The blush deepens as she starts to take a step away. The move aborted when the tingling of a hoof that was still firmly asleep sent spikes of pain and non-compliance up her leg. Barely managing not to fall back against him, she still bumped back into him. Embarrassed, she looks at the offending hoof as she works to get circulation returned instead of looking at his face, afraid of what she might find.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:11 am
Vatsa turned his head away from the mare as a yawn stole up on him, only turning back when his mouth had politely closed again. He smiled at her, pleased that she had not woken before him and snuck away out of some form of embarrassment and gave her a gentle nudge.

'I am well, and how are you? Did you sleep well?' he asked, his braided tail gently swishing, and then he looked with concern as moved around, bumping against him and then seemed to be checking one of her hooves.

'Are you okay Tirla?' he asked, standing steadfast despite his own need to stretch, waiting for her to be okay on all four hooves before he made any sort of movement.

LydaLynn

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 am
Tirla stomps the offending hoof a few times before settling her weight on all four legs again. "I'm sorry about that. My leg fell asleep all on its own. All better now, thank you." She takes a step away. A certain reluctance to do so followed by a startled panic as she recognizes the reluctance makes the motion a bit abrupt.

"I . . . um . . . are you okay? I . . . I, yes, I slept well, thank you." Trying to cover her movement away with something that would ease the awkward feeling only seems to increase it. Tirla wonders if she shouldn't just take a vow of silence or something when dealing with hansom stallions. Hansom stallions with whom she had just spent the night. That thought surely didn't help the awkward feeling.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:29 am
'Ahh I see, well I am glad it's woken up with the rest of you now.' Vatsa smiled, noticing her awkward movements as she moved a pace away from him, but, as ever the gentleman, makes no mention of it, merely taking the time to move his own legs and stretch a bit after a night spent standing in one place.

'I'm glad you slept, I think the storm has blown itself out overnight. And you're dry now, your wings too?' he asked, looking her over with a gentle expression.

The morning had bought no change to how he felt about the mare, but if she felt she wanted to leave he would not stop her, only watch her go with a gentle hope of seeing her again one day. Of course, he hoped more that she would spend the day, maybe if it was a pleasant one they could take a walk together.

LydaLynn

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 am
Tirla blinks, "Um . . ." She flexes her wings a bit before nodding. "Still a bit damp at the base, but they'll support me and dry faster in the air. Ah . . . yes."

Realization that she could leave overwhelms her for a moment. The relief of knowing the air is there and calling steals over her and she starts anxiously towards the cave opening. Remembrance of her companion comes after she's half way there and she pauses.

Turning to look back at Vatsa, Tirla smiles. "Um . . . I'm just going to . . . I mean . . . Um . . . " She wants to be on the wing again, the wind rushing past her, the freedom of emptiness around her combined with the skill and strength of moving against the pull of the earth while riding the currents of air beckoning.

But this stallion had helped her when she could not help herself. He had shared his warmth and his safety. And he was kind and understanding and chivalrous. Tirla didn't want to just leave. Well . . . she did, the feeling of awkward pressure trying to know what to say and how to act adding in her drive towards the freedom of the air.

She looked at Vatsa, the darkness of the cave lightened from the sun shining outside and she could see more fully the stallion. He was handsome. And she knew from experience that he was warm, in heart and body.

Tirla turned back to look out of the cave at the open blue sky. It called to her. But she couldn't just leave after all he had done, after the feelings that had been stirred within her. Even if she hadn't realized it was the height of rudeness, she couldn't just leave.

"Ah . . . maybe . . . um . . . I mean . . . would you like to . . . maybe . . . join me for some . . . breakfast? I . . . ah, yeah . . ." Tirla closes her eyes with a wince. She was not good at this. But she was trying, she hoped it would be enough.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 am
'That's good, you'll be able to fly again.' Vatsa said, nodding. He knew she liked flying, liked the open air, and it was almost as if he could read her thoughts as he watched her edge towards the cave opening. Now he would see. He said nothing, just smiled gently when she looked back at him, not wanting to influence whatever was going on in her head, just waiting...

When she stopped properly, and spoke, not to say goodbye, but to open up a door to him, he felt such a warmth for her. Like love again. Stashing the thoughts away to give her his full attention, he nodded and walked forwards, looking out into the sunlight, blinking a little as his eyes adjusted to the brightness.

'I would like that very much Tirla.' he said, motioning to her that she could leave the cave proper before him.
'After you.'

Once outside he would take the lead and show her somewhere in the area with good grazing, he was fairly sure he could recall such a place.

LydaLynn

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:28 am
Tirla nods and follows. As they exit the cave, her wings open, reveling in the open air, even if she isn't riding the winds. She flaps them a few times to settle her feathers and get the air moving to them, but her hooves never leave the ground.

It is difficult for her, to follow on hoof, to stay on the ground. But he was being so wonderful and leading her to a lovely patch of vibrant green grass with the smallest little white flowers that should add a nice accent to the flavor. She smiles at Vatsa when he glances back. She knows holding her wings out and away from herself looks awkward but the air circulating around the feathers and her side where they had been tucked up feels so wonderful after a night of damp.

Taking a nibble or two of the grass, Tirla waits until her mouth is clear before looking up with a smile, "It's good. Thank you." Unsure what to say beyond that, she resumes grazing.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:37 pm
Vatsa took his time leading her to grazing area, wanting her to enjoy the feel of the grass on such a day. Everything felt fresh and new after the storm of the night before, and although his fetlocks were now soaked with the wet from the grass and he could feel that the end of his tail braid was as well, he was enjoying the walk.

He took time to eat himself, the wet grass becoming both food and drink.
'I'm glad you like it.' he said, plucking one of the tiny white flowers and going over to the mare. When she next paused and stood straight, he tucked the flower in her mane behind an ear and smiled at her.

'You know, it's possible to be free and still attached to someone on the ground.' he said, giving her a searching look to see what she would think as he spoke.
'If you're with someone who truly loves you for who you are, their heart will follow you wherever you go and a home will always be waiting for you to return.'

LydaLynn

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:51 am
Tirla smiles as Vatsa tucks a flower behind her ear. But she startles a bit at his words. Her eyes widen as her heartbeat increases listening to him. For a long moment, she just looks at him, a strange panic warring with a warmth that was radiating from her chest.

"I . . ." Tirla feels the word catch in her throat. The strangeness she feels almost overwhelming. She shakes her head, and what she intended to be a soft movement quickly gets away from her and turns almost violent. Stopping, her breathing rapid, she doesn't meet his eyes.

A quiet panic filled her, attachments were tethers. Tethers to the earth, to a place. They curtailed wandering and limited freedom. Her wings ached to be moving, to be challenging the wind and racing the clouds.

And a small warmth filled her chest with a quiet flutter of hope. Tirla had never really had family or love, she had never been cared for, at least not since her mother had been killed when she was only a foal. But somehow Vatsa recalled that feeling of protection and love. And the hope that was born from that memory flooded through Tirla.

Trembling with an overwhelming sense of confusion, fear, hope, care, panic, longing and a thousand other feelings, Tirla took a step back. She couldn't think here, the world pressing upon her, his gaze touching her and expecting.

Her wings snap out and down and her hooves leave the ground, the grass under them stirred by the wind of her passage. She takes a sharp angle away and over some trees, losing sight of Vatsa quickly.

CitrusCupcake
She's fleeing in panic at the moment, but she will be back. I wanted to give you a chance to respond with Vatsa before I went further. I'm sorry she's such a little spook. I hadn't intended it, but she's just writing herself.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:07 am
Vatsa fretted, and inwardly cursed at himself, looking at the space where the lovely mare had stood, the grass still slowly unfolding after her hooves had lifted from it.

'Tirla..' he said to the air, his gaze moving from where she had moments before stood, to the air that she had fair escaped to, his ears flat against his head, deeply frustrated with himself for being so clumsy. He thought he was going slowly, and he'd promised himself he wouldn't push but he had hoped..

He shook his head, sighing. Could he track her down, should he? He was worried that if he went looking for her she would see it as him being pushy, or forward. Or see it as him trying to get more from her than she was obviously ready to give. But, all he wanted was to know she was okay, and to apologise for saying too much too soon.

So Vatsa set off, walking slowly, scanning the sky as he did so. He would travel in the direction she had flown for as long as it was daylight..and then maybe the next day. He just hoped he wasn't making a mistake by searching for her.

LydaLynn
Aww, Vatsa is all sad face in my head - but it's fine, it makes for an interesting rp ^_~

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 am
Tirla flees though the skies. And for the first time, she doesn't feel the freedom of the wind's embrace. The soaring of her body is not equaled in a soaring of her heart.

The rush of the wind pushes tears from her eyes, but she doesn't pause to lower her goggles, instead allowing tears of frustration, fear, and panic to join them.

The smallest tug at her ear is barely felt until she sees, from the corner of her eye, a dot of white pulled on the wind away from her. Tirla stalls in mid-air, her wings cupping the wind to stop herself. In a less experienced flier, this would be dangerous beyond belief, as close as she is to the tops of the trees.

But, though Tirla herself would never boast about her prowess, she had spent almost her entire life in the air and moving through it was second nature to her. With a twist of her body, she turns to follow the small white flower as it streaks towards the ground.

But the trees are too close and she can not find a path between them. Pulling up at the last minute, her heart continues to plummet towards the forest floor.

And in that moment she realizes what she had just done. She had left him. She had just fled, Vatsa standing there, being open and understanding and amazing, and she had left. A cry of anguish fills her chest until it fights its way out, echoing across the tops of the trees.

For the second time in less than twenty-four hours, Tirla finds herself unable to fly. This time from the weight of her heart and the tears in her eyes. A small clearing next to a stream provides an opening through which she can land. She doesn't know how far she is from the field where she left Vatsa, but she had flown at her top speed for nearly twenty minutes before she lost the little white flower.

CitrusCupcake
Aww! Poor Vatsa *cuddles*

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:47 am
Vatsa trotted along his braided tail flicking along behind him as he went. Its bouncy motion was completely the opposite to how he felt as he followed what he thought was Tirla's approximate flight path, and he stumbled occasionally on stones and branches as he weaved amongst the trees, his gaze was so often fixed to the sky that he was barely paying attention to what his hooves were treading on.

At one point though the trees became denser and for a while the sky all but disappeared from sight, he only caught glimpses of blue and the occasional white so with a sigh, his attention came back to earth. He walked slower now, actually watching where he was walking, and it was whilst doing so that he found a discarded white flower.

Was it hers? He bent carefully, sniffing it gingerly as though afraid it and any sign of the mare would vanish, but it stayed and it was the one he'd given her, he smelt her soft scent on it and so he picked it up and turning, tucked it halfway down in his braided tail and then went off again, picking up his pace and calling out the mare's name as he went. He didn't want to spook her more..but he also wanted to find her.

LydaLynn
crying heart
Hehe

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:06 pm
Tirla feels the weight of the world as she has never felt it before. It pulls on her, making it hard to even remain standing. Stumbling towards the small stream that created the opening through which she had landed, she tries to blink away the moisture that clouds her vision.

Another time, she would revel in the beauty of this small treasure in the middle of a forest. The soft music of the clear water over a miniature rapids made of pebbles in a day clear and fresh after the previous night's rain. And though the icy sleet should have torn apart the delicate petals of the large bell-like flowers that climbed a large boulder at one end of the clearing, the boulder and trees seem to have sheltered the delicate plant.

Most of the flowers were deep blue lightening to a softer blue at the outer edges, but one, tucked towards the back, nestled against the boulder's face, was a deep purple. More tears sprung to Tirla's eyes as she saw it. While the color wouldn't exactly match Vatsa, against the stone so like that of the cave, it was a heavy reminder.

At the base of the boulder were more of the small white flowers that had dotted the field from which Tirla had so recently fled. Most of them had not survived the rain, only those closest to the boulder were still untouched. In her mind Tirla made the connection that it was only those which were not alone that were protected from the storm of life.

And she knew she had made a horrible mistake.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:40 pm
'Tirla!' Vatsa shouted the mare's name once more, pausing and going quiet each time he did so for a few seconds to listen for sounds of movement, or even the sound of her lovely voice in response to his call.

When he heard nothing he moved on again, occasionally glancing skywards, but the trees were still mostly obscuring his view, and so now he decided to head out of the forest, hoping to find a place where the land had some sort of incline or hill that looked out over open area. Maybe then he could spot her.

From a distance he was sure he could hear some sort of water, and lacking a clear sense of direction right then he headed for it, noting that the trees were thinning as he neared it. Finally he emerged from them, and found himself at the bank of the stream. He looked up first, looking along the winding water course and then turning looked downstream. And saw her. He started hurrying fowards, and then stopped again, worried that as soon as she saw him she would take flight again.

The stallion paused a distance from the mare and quietly said her name once.

'Tirla.'

LydaLynn

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:56 pm
Tirla just stood there for the longest time, looking at the purple flower. She imagined she could hear Vatsa's voice calling her from a distance, but knew it was only her imagination. She had left him behind before even really giving him a chance. And that was the closest she had come to anyone in so very long.

Reaching out tentatively to sniff the flower that reminded her of the stallion, she suddenly heard his voice clearly. As though the flower actually was more than a reminder of him. Maybe she was going mad.

Then, slowly, it dawned on her that the voice she had heard did not come from the flower, but from behind her. With a care and hesitation that made her movements seem almost imperceptible, Tirla turned towards the voice. She wasn't really aware of the tears still standing upon her cheeks, though she wondered at the wavery nature of the vision of the stallion at the edge of the clearing.

Blinking twice before she accepted that it wasn't just her mind playing tricks on her, Tirla takes one, hesitant step towards him before she stops. "Vatsa?" That he was here . . . she couldn't believe it. How had he come here, she had left him and yet there he was.

Tirla shook her head softly. This couldn't be happening. She must have fallen asleep in the freezing rain last night and this whole thing was a fever dream. Her loneliness playing tricks upon a sick mind.

Another blink as she realized she didn't care. She felt her heart swelling and knew that he had to be more than a fever dream. Tirla took another hesitant step towards Vatsa. "I . . ." Tears well in her eyes and his form again wavers in her vision.

Barely able to see, she moves the rest of the way across the clearing towards him but stops short of touching. Trying to blink the tears away, her only word is a call from her heart, "Vatsa . . ." She dares not move nor breath as she waits, wonderingly.

CitrusCupcake

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces