Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 am
o0Roxy0o
Clasela
        I have a whole word document devoted to my posting formats for Gaia.
        So when I log on I just copy and paste my formats into a reply box and type in what I want to say. sweatdrop

I keep the Notepad App open on my laptop to save all my formats, things I need
to remember, etc. (:

User Image

I have a thread in the test forum for the post formats I have along with using BetterGaia. Don't have to keep copying and pasting~

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:47 am
Rubai Sora
o0Roxy0o
Clasela
        I have a whole word document devoted to my posting formats for Gaia.
        So when I log on I just copy and paste my formats into a reply box and type in what I want to say. sweatdrop

I keep the Notepad App open on my laptop to save all my formats, things I need
to remember, etc. (:

User Image

I have a thread in the test forum for the post formats I have along with using BetterGaia. Don't have to keep copying and pasting~

I've always considered getting that BetterGaia, but I haven't yet. D:

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 am
Soah Serendipity
I'm a super nerd about drawing porportions, if I'm drawing something and I put a lot of effort into it and a part of it between two heavily worked on parts is inproportionate, I'll just scrap the tntire drawing.

I've heard many people call me a**l retentative, but I think that's a bit extreme sweatdrop

I also have a geek stamp, as I call it. I have the Ouroboros from FMA tattooed on my sternum, if you're confused as to what I mean, it's the circle on her chest here:

User Image

User Image

Nice.... Do you look like Lust?

I'm not allowed to get a tattoo, not that I would be able to get one since I have a low tolerance to pain. I did get an airbrush tattoo of the Griever pendant from Final Fantasy VIII on my shoulder once. That was inspired by a fanfic I read. It looked awesome~ Too bad I can't find a picture of it. Thought I uploaded it to photobucket.....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 am
o0Roxy0o

I've always considered getting that BetterGaia, but I haven't yet. D:

User Image

It's really easy and very useful. Though it does take some getting used to. I had to download it to Firefox because I was so used to using it on Chrome it was weird not to use it.

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Punkin Tits

OG Unicorn

20,425 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 am
Rubai Sora
Soah Serendipity
I'm a super nerd about drawing porportions, if I'm drawing something and I put a lot of effort into it and a part of it between two heavily worked on parts is inproportionate, I'll just scrap the tntire drawing.

I've heard many people call me a**l retentative, but I think that's a bit extreme sweatdrop

I also have a geek stamp, as I call it. I have the Ouroboros from FMA tattooed on my sternum, if you're confused as to what I mean, it's the circle on her chest here:

User Image

User Image

Nice.... Do you look like Lust?

I'm not allowed to get a tattoo, not that I would be able to get one since I have a low tolerance to pain. I did get an airbrush tattoo of the Griever pendant from Final Fantasy VIII on my shoulder once. That was inspired by a fanfic I read. It looked awesome~ Too bad I can't find a picture of it. Thought I uploaded it to photobucket.....

I wish! Only in hair do I look like Lust. I would LOVE to cosplay her soon.

Oh your airbrushing design sounds amazing, I do hope you are able to locate them, I would love to see >w<

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:30 am
Soah Serendipity

I wish! Only in hair do I look like Lust. I would LOVE to cosplay her soon.

Oh your airbrushing design sounds amazing, I do hope you are able to locate them, I would love to see >w<

User Image

At least you didn't look like a character you didn't care for..... I looked like Judai from Yu-Gi-Oh GX for a week in high school by total accident. This was before season 3, so he wasn't on my top 5 from the series.

It was awesome. The guy said it was one of his best designs. He wanted to show the sample off, but he didn't know if people would know what it was unlike the triforce design.

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:56 pm
I play World of Warcraft, Pokemon, and I like pocky smile

Not sure if any of that is considered nerdy though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:11 am
Hm..let's see. I overuse the c: smiley a lot.

I do fecal samples/floats just for fun sweatdrop

I'll watch every single episode of a show in a week.

I read door stopper novels in one night, and have a bad habit of writing out opinions on the pages.

My college text books were loaded with high-lights, stickies, marginal notes, spread sheets, illustrations, etc.

My hubby-to-be complains that I play videogames too much. ;; Then he joins me and we promptly kick a** c:

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers