Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Schools in session! {prp} (Doodles & Butterscotch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 pm
lilbitetan

"I am really not sure what kind of candy i like." she said softly looking at her. "Lets get to class?" She said running after inky as he flew toards the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 pm
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch smiled and then chased after them, just as the bell rang. "We're going to be late! Ahh!" She didn't scream but in the excitement she shouted. They we're almost there.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:57 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles jumps and starts flying picking up butterscotch. flying straight into the classroom just as the bell rang. "We made it" She giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:06 pm
Mynana Flirts
Teacher: Looks over the rim of her glasses. "You just made it, come join us."
Butterscotch giggled and walked over to her seat and sat down, excpecting a note to soon come from Inky.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:00 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles leaned over in her seat next to butterscotch and whispered. "No notes here... we are sitting next to each other." She said smiling as she pulled out a note book and some crayons.

((sorry been coloring... i got hired as a colorist at another shop))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:04 pm
MynanaFlirts

((sorry been coloring... i got hired as a colorist at another shop))

((dont worry bout it lol))
Butterscotch giggled softly and started doing her work, careful not to get in trouble if she talked to Doodles. She dropped her pencil and reached down to get it, then it rolled directly under Doodles chair. "Could you uh, get that? I can hold your leg so you don't have to get up and won't get in trouble?  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 pm
lilbitetan
Doodles smiled and blushed. "its okay." She whispered as inky flew and picked it up squeeking then going back to coloring. "Inky like to get them." SHe said softly  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 pm
MynanaFlirts
"Umm, yah ok." She blushes and takes the pencil. "That's cute." Butterscotch examined Doodles from the corner of her eye and kept doing her work. She gently touched her leg under the table, but acted like nothing happened.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles bushed as she felt her leg. She brushed her leg up against butterscotch's leg and kept coloing. She didn't know what else to say or how to tell this candy girl that she liked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:17 pm
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch felt the same way. I like you she said in her head, then realized she ddnt say it. She shook her head at her stupidity and then just kept quite. SHe then realized that she had been doodling Doodles' name.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:31 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles was deep into her coloring not looking at anyone. Inky looked over at butterscotch then back at doodles and began squeeking and pointing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:38 pm
Mynana Flirts
The teacher came over and looked over everybodies shoulders, pointing out the flaws in the drawings. She then came to a stop at Butterscotch and exclaimed, "What is that?!"
Butterscotch was puzzled. "What?" She looked at her image and realized that she had been drawing doodles, with Inky on her shoulder, a candy border, with Doodles&Butterscotch written all over it. "I.. I don't know." She looked at Doodles and then back at the drawing, and realized her class mates were laughing at her. Her cheeks suddenly got hot and red and teers stared coming out of her eyes. She jumped up and ran out of the room, horribly terrified. Now she is sobbing at the door, ripping up her drawing.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles looked up at everyone laughing as she got mad. "Hey stop laughing at my girlfriend. We are suppose to be coloring. You guys do you and we will do use." She said grabbing her picture and stapling it to the wall of art. "No matter what we are we all can find love." She said walking out to find butterscotch.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:35 am
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch heard Doodles and smiled inside. GIrlfriend, she thought. Then she saw her coming and smiled on the outside. "Hey."  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:37 am
lilbitetan

"are you okay?" She asked her looking at her. She wondered if she had messed up and hurt her. "I am so sorry about what happened in there. They are so mean." She said punching the wall.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff