Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Please Don't Tell My Dad (Gavril and Nilima) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:57 am
Gavril gives a nod, "That sounds like a deal my little filly." he offered her his arm again so they could go on and face the crowd again. "You may ask me anything. I shall answer truthfully even if it might be a bit blunt. Though I have been told I can wax on rather poetically." He laughed gently and smiled and he led her back to another small group.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:35 pm
Nilima nodded as she looked at him. "I'm used to that.... What I want to ask is, what are your feelings toward my father?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:26 pm
Gavril raised a brow, "Are you really used to that? I do not know if that is a good thing or a bad one Nilima. Who waxes on at you?" When she asked the question about her father he was not overly surprised. "Ah your father...well he is a very dear friend to me. I care greatly for him. We had so much fun going to clubs and seeing who was more popular. But I am sure you don't want to hear about that."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:41 am
Nilima smiled and nodded, "Well Braven, at times, will talk to me at length. He wants so much to make Dad happy." She took another sip of wine, "I'm glad to hear that, Gavril... Dad doesn't have anyone else other than me, my siblings and you."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:38 pm
The chocolate dancer listened to Nilima and watched her drinking some wine this time. He wondered how well the little mare could hold her liquor since it was her first time. "Ah I see. Well I am glad that all of us care so very much for your father. I know we all want him to be happy but that should not ruin your brother and your lives. You two should focus on what will make your lives happy. I am sure your father will be happy seeing his children happy." he said softly and sighed, "I will help to make him happy as best I can. It is what friends do. He is like family to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:37 am
"I don't think I has ruined our lives. Braven is the quieter one of the three of us, I think he might feel guilty about what Thing Two did to dad sometimes though." The smile returned to her face with his last comment. "I'm glad to hear you say that. I know dad cares for you too, even though it's usually tough for him to show it."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 am
Gavril nods, "Yes your brother does seem to take on a lot of guilt. Though none of you foals are to blame." He sighed and wondered what the growing colt looked like now. The thought of such a handsome face, assuming he took after Ailill, bent in sadness and guilt did not sit well with Gavril. He would not want to see that. Though he knew the type of comfort he could provide would not help Braven nor would he do that with Ailill's trust.

He shook his head then smiled at Nilima, "Well he might find it tough no a days. But I know Ailill used to have no trouble showing affection to those he was interested in. I know that he cares for me as much as I do him. And we both would do anything for the other. That is what friends do for each other. He is like my brother and I am very grateful to have him in my life. But maybe when I am staying longer in town I will take your father out and get him some clearly needed company." He patted her shoulder gently, "I think just a few more conversations then we can head on out and have ourselves a first dancing lesson."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:00 am
Nilima's face fell only slightly when Gavril said he loved Ailill like a brother, but recovered well. She smiled lightly and nodded, "I think I can handle that." The prospect of her first dancing lesson was exciting. A smile reminiscent of her father graced her features as they moved through the crowds and she slid easily into another conversation.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm
Gavril caught the falling of Nilima's face and he almost thought about to bring it up but he would do it afterwards. After an hour more of entertaining he took up the young teen filly's hand and excused himself from the other guests and led his friend's daughter into the preformance hall and towards the stage. As he walked with her he gave a gentle sigh, "So you looked like you were expecting me to say something else about your father. That I felt something more strongly than friendship towards him? Did you wish me to say that I wanted to be his lover?" He asked gently keeping his voice both light and serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:12 am
She followed Gavril to the performance hall and smiled lightly until he asked his question. The young mare chewed her bottom lip as she looked at her father's friend. "Well... a little... not necessarily my dad's lover... I just know how happy he is when he sees you and you are around. I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you about that..."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 am
Gavril shook his head and smiled at her, "Nilima do not feel bad about it. I am glad to know he gets happier when he sees me. You can ask me anything. Do not feel bad. Or does your father's love life embarrass you?" He smiled happily at her. "I am a very open stallion please do not feel shy or upset with asking me anything. It is nice when you have someone you can feel comfortable enough to ask anything. And anything we talk about will stay just between us you can trust that."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:42 am
Nilima smiled up at the stallion. "Thank you Gavril... It doesn't embarrass me really, I just thought I had made you uncomfortable. It means a lot that I can come to you... Can I ask another question... about dad?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:03 am
Gavril hand to cover his mouth to keep himself from laughing. With the things he had done dancing and for fun nothing anyone could say or ask could make him uncomfortable. After he knew he would not laugh he gave a nod as he walked towards the stage. "Fear not I am sure you could not ask me anything that would make me feel uncomfortable. And I am glad you feel you can come to me." He lifted himself up onto the stage and held out a hand to help the filly up onto it as well, "YOu don't need to ask to ask a question just go a head and ask what you want to know."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:22 am
"Okay... Have you never been attracted to my dad that way? If so, did finding out he had us put out the flame?" Nilima, when given permission to speak bluntly, did so, saying what was exactly on her mind.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:31 am
Gavril's smile did not falter as he helped her up onto the stage. "Do you really wish to know that?" He gave a nod, "Yes I have been attracted to your father in that way. I have wondered what it would be like to be his lover. And I was jealous a number of times when he wet home with others instead of me. Coming to his home to find he had foals did in fact dull the flames burn a bit. Though I know it was not his fault and I do not blame him nor you for that. He is not the only stallion that has 'come' to me to tell me they have had foals." he said and sighed. "I don't know if the flame will come back or not or if it will be what it was once. Your father seems to be rather fertile and I fear if I were to be his lover..." he shuddered a bit, "That I might find myself with foals of my own...."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff