Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
The Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xnyil

Dapper Businesswoman

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:37 pm
Martin sighed as he jogged over to his side and smiled at her half rolling his eyes as he looked at her " Are you okay." Martin asked smiling at Xnyil and smiled moving his sweaty hair out of his face. "I'm fine." Xnyil said and smiled at him  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:37 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Cody smiled hearing what she said but he continued to rub her feet, "Well its a good thing that you have me... I can take care of you and anything you might miss." He said kindly to her.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:41 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image terra smiled. she then pushed her self up slowly having to spread her legs to make room for her stomach as she leaned over and kissed Cody "i am lucky to have you." she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:46 pm
" You want to go back in the room for a while." Xnyil asked half opening her eyes she was dozing off in her wheelchair after a few moments possibly strained from how much she had been doing before she arrived. Martin nodded and walked behind her wheelchair gently walking with her down the hallway and to the area where the dorms weew  

Xnyil

Dapper Businesswoman

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:54 pm
Celeste leaned back against the bench wish that she was home. A tear trickled down her cheek. She slowly got up and started to walk towards the area where she would get her classes and her dorm room. She was never going to be happy while she was here so she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:58 pm
Martin sighed as he settled his sister on the bed and moved a blanket over her noticing her wing surround her to make a cocoon like shape and he shook his head before walking out of the dorm and locking the door with the spare keep he kept around his neck noticing Celeste he walked over to her " You alright miss." he asked smiling at her  

Xnyil

Dapper Businesswoman

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:10 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Cody heard what she said after she got up and leaned over to him but he kissed her back and smiled, "Im lucky to have you as well." He said as he was really happy to have her. He remembered how when they were dating, she revealed that she was a demon but he still loved her. Thinking about that he smiled and laughed, "I just thought about our twins... do you think that since I am a neko, that they would be like neko demon hybrids?" He asked curiously but playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image"I think so." she said as she rubbed her belly "And i think they are going to be very mischivouse bunch." she said with a laugh then scooted back so her back was agenst the back board of the bed. "You do know since im a demon the pregnancy will be longer but i will be bigger then most humans and other species when im full term." she said to him her hands still on her belly  

Tanuki Ookami

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:17 pm
"I'm fine." Celeste looked around she was still trying to find her way around the school. She then looked down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:18 pm
"Do you need assistance." Martin asked looking at her and tilted his head to the side he knew his sister would be resting for a few hours or days depending on how much she needed to rest  

Xnyil

Dapper Businesswoman

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:12 pm
anglemage99

User Image "I dont think its weird but normal, I being a merman can get pregnant if i have a male partner or even female partner." he said to her with a smile "But since i have neither, i just look like a normal guy." he said to her he did wish to have a mate, weather it be male or female (He favored m ales)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 pm
angelmage99
Zelly-fangirl

Natalia finally opened her locker. She was glad that they had lockers next to her. She wasn't going to answer. She was going to be a fickle woman because of her mood swings. "I don't mind. You could be a really bossy Minotaur, but I would still love you." She tossed what she didn't need into the locker and slammed it shut before giving her boyfriend and kiss on the cheek. "Because your my Kai."
"And you're my Natalia." Kai returned the kiss with a smile. "Thanks for not putting some curse on me again though...Again, I'm really, really sorry about before!" he dropped his head in apology. Last time he got on her bad side she prevented him from turning back into a merman for a week, taking away his Kai time.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Natalia smiled at her boyfriend before she turned to the other man. "I don't care if we're both pregnant. We'll raise our children together into one big happy family." The girl commented as she placed a hand on her lovers belly. "Right?" She told his belly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 pm
angelmage99
User Image "Im not being rude. i dont mind it i am of the same species as your boyfriend." he said as he refured to the fin on his back "I was just sayin i dont see it alot, as in walking on two legs." he said to her then nodded "Im sorry if i bothered you

((im tryin to give ya a hint here woman he likes guys more then men ;3; you get my drift??? ))  

Tanuki Ookami

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:33 pm
angelmage99

Natalia smiled at her boyfriend before she turned to the other man. "I don't care if we're both pregnant. We'll raise our children together into one big happy family." The girl commented as she placed a hand on her lovers belly. "Right?" She told his belly.

"Right!" Kai said with a bright smile, one hand resting on top of Natalia's while the other rested on her belly. "I'm a mermaid too--er, merman, if you want to be technical--I've just been lucky so far. So of course I'm not going to worry about things, I just didn't realize I'd be something like the only pregnant guy here. Other than that though, I'm going to try and be a good father for both our children, all four of 'em!"  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff