PRP Too Old For Sweets? (Crisanto and Leena) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 pm
Leena smiled softly as he looked around the shop. "Is something on your man Crisanto? If you would like to head outside and would like some company I should close down shop for an hour or so." she asked softly. And walked around to his side of the counter to leaned against it facing the opposite way he was. "I could use a nice break."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm
Crisanto glanced at Leena and shook his head "ah..no..it just quieted down a fair bit in here" he admitted. He swished his tail and his wings fluttered lightly. "i'm just grateful..that you can take a break, now that it had quieted down" he told her with a smile. "did you need any extra hands? I can help you around the cafe, so you don't get overwhelmed, or I could just serve as entertainment..then again not many mearhs appreciate harp music" he said thinking about it.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 am
Leena gives a nod and moves over to take a seat at one of the tables as she thought about what he said. "Oh I am sure that is not true. I think harp playing is very beautiful. And those who can play are impressive. I could never master such a skill. I have no musical talent in the slightest." She laughed and smiled at him, "Well I could always use an extra hand but I could not ask that of you. Unless you are looking or a job I guess then I could let you work here part time until you can find something for your music. But of course I would pay you. I could not have you helping out here for free."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:57 am
Crisanto thought over the idea for a little bit before answering, "I wouldn't say I'm looking for a job, just some exposure to the outdoor world, I don't get out much" he put in "and working here at the cafe is a step" he told her tapping his chin lightly. His tail flicked to and fro idly, "besides, i'm sure some of your patrons would enjoy some music when they come in" he told her  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:09 pm
Leena laughed softly, "Well I would not call my shop a cafe. It is nothing like the cafe of the Ista baker. Mine shop is more like a snack shop. Well if you are just looking for some exposer to get out and about you are more than welcome to come here every now and then and play. You could work for tips I guess and I can give you a bit of gold for playing for my customers." He gave a nod as she taped her lip in thought. "That way you don't have to worry bout coming in at certain times you can just come in when you feel like it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:04 pm
Crisanto tapped his chin lightly before thinking about what she said "i suppose that is very true" he put in before nodding his head "I think that is a good arrangement" he told her with a light smile. "I think he would be a good way for me to get exposure with socializing" he answered.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:12 am
Leena watched him as he thought over her suggestion. Once he gave her an answer she gave a nod and held out her hand for him, "Then we have ourselves a deal. When ever I am open and you feel like earning some gold and socializing then feel free to stop by with your harp." She laughed warmly and shook his hand when he took hers. She did love helping out younger Mearh. One day karma would turn around and pay her back. Until then she was more than happy to help out where she could.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff