Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Dances with Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:49 am
Alice looks at the stump and saw the guy on there. "The next dresses I make are for the mating ceremonies." She says with some attitude. "Those are in the process...as soon as I get some inspiration." Alice says, off handly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:51 am
angelmage99

Lilian perked up as the man talked. She put the herb in her hand in to the basket before sitting in front of him. "Well i'm sure Alice can make many more dresses she's really good at that. I can only make blanket and quilts. What do you do? Are you a hunter?" She asked curious. She hoped she wasn't annoying the man.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:19 am
InuHalfDemon30

Aisley Kiryuu

Julian noticed her snappy behavior. "I see. Then I guess I have to wait to buy something. I have no reason to want a mate at right now." The man commented as he turned to the other girl. He offered her a little of his jerky to have a try. "Blankets and quilts keep hunters like me warm at night when we're in the forest looking for food." He commented. He made it sound like it was more important than mating outfits.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 am
"I not only make dresses. I make men's clothing, and I make quilts and blankets." Alice says, going to the guy and Lilian. "I make all the necessary things people don't usually think about their importance until they don't have it." She says crossing her arms over her chest.  

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:31 am
angelmage99

Lilian took the offered dried meat. She ate it and smiled, "This is good." She said to him. The gatherer looked through her basket and took out some of the berries she found. "Want some?" She said in fair trade. "And I also think blankets and quilts have more use but I also can't complain about new clothes. Oh my name is Lilian. I don't think you told us your name." She said  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 am
InuHalfDemon30

Aisley Kiryuu

Julian looked at the woman as if she was challenging him. "That's nice that you seem to have a large mouth." He commented. The man didn't really have any restrains when someone was snapping at him. He wasn't fond of it and he gave her a dull look about it. She made him sound like he wasn't grateful at all about anything she did. He then turned back to the other girl. "It's own recipe, my sister isn't fond of meat, but she's a meek and mild child." The man took some of the berries to have as a snack with his jerky. He offered the other girl some if she wasn't too hotheaded to refuse. "Julian Borgia, my younger sister is Eve Rosenberg, a healer." He answered the woman.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:39 am
"I'm Alice. The leader's daughter.' She says, crossing her arms and looking at the guy. She looks at the food. "No thanks, I don't like jerky." She says.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 am
angelmage99

Aisley Kiryuu

Lilian has heard of the name Julian but she didn't put any judgement on a person until she meets them. And he was ok but it seems that he and Alice weren't getting along. "It is really good." She said before turning to Alice. "Come on Alice i'm sure he wasn't saying anything about your clothes. You and I know you are very useful making them quickly for the people of the village." She said trying to calm down her friend. She turned back to the man, "Eve? Oh well I was gathering herbs for her. She put on the gatherer's board a list of things she was looking for to preserve and use." She said  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 am
Alice growls some turns away. "It's not that. I don't know what it is. I'm just upset some." She says.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 am
InuHalfDemon30

Aisley Kiryuu

Alice reminded him of an animal that was shy of people. He took the jerky and put it down almost out of arms reach to see if she would eat some then. "I don't care if your the daughter of a pig farmer or the daughter of a leader." He answered. He really didn't care. He didn't think of anyone different just because they had some social standing. He again turned to Lilian. "Yes my sister has been having trouble keeping plants on the shelf. She's currently experimenting on different medicines and even perfumes and oils."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 am
"What could you be upset about Alice?" Lilian asked confused. She was startled at the growl coming from her. The wolf in her wanted to respond with a growl of her own but she had more contorl over it. She turned to what Julian was saying, "Oh really? Maybe she should see about using a herb to perserve the plants? Or placing them in jars then sealing them in tight so water would get in?" She suggested. She picked herbs surrounding them just so she wasn't slacking off.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 am
Pic of Human Form:User Image
Pic of Animal Form: User Image
Name: Layla
Height: 5'4"
Role in village: (Healer? Gatherer, etc) not sure yet since she is new to the village.
Mate?: nope
Pregnant?: nope
Some Bio: Layla is the last of her kind. It is really hard to find the three tailed white fox it was even said that her kind is a myth. She tries to stay away from people because she does not know know how they will treat her.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:12 pm
Zelly-fangirl
User Image "Your noy annpying me miss." he said to her with a faint smile "I do prefer your ways and i agree that a message is a little to intimate for non-lovers." he said to her as she walked off. he then began to make his way back to his hut  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:22 pm
"At least someone agrees with me." Mara smirked a bit, heading in the same direction as Marcus, as she passed by it on her way home. "Honestly, this whole town just cares about tradition and what not way too much. It'd be nice if I could go a day without at least one customer asking if I've found a mate yet." she said rolling her eyes. Maybe rambling to him like this was a bit excessive, but she didn't have many friends due to her rather harsh and blunt tongue and her apathetic nature toward tradition.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers