Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 pm
Zinerva suddenly froze as she winced slightly. The sudden tension in her was enough to quiet Ahto down, the child giving her a confused look. Zinerva hadn't expected to hear that voice again...Not in her wildest dreams, even if they had been looking for him. She let out a small sigh before turning to him.

"Hello Cabel...It's been awhile."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 am
Cabel answered her greeting with a nervous smile. "Yeah, apparently so," he quipped, casting another glance over the tots. "Unless, there was something you weren't telling me last time," he joked, grasping at straws. Maybe she'd had kids already; they were at home with a sitter while she went to the party. Yeah, sure...that was it...  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:17 pm
"They are yours Cabel." Zinerva didn't skip a beat as she looked to the toddles. She knew this wasn't what he wanted to hear but it was his right after all. "I didn't know how to find you or I would have told you sooner...." She hung her head with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:40 pm
Cabel felt that time had stopped. Silence seemed to echo in his mind while he stood, staring at the strange, yet inexplicably familiar-looking tots with Zinerva. "I...I'm sorry? What was that?" he finally managed to stammer in disbelief. This wasn't possible. It couldn't be. They couldn't be his.

Twitchapher the 3rd
((Wow...forgot we didn't finish this...wanna' give it a shot, so we at least get this important event wrapped up? XD))

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash