Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[prp] Celebration Dinner (Cian & Grun) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 pm
Cian took in a sharp breath, he wanted Grun. He moved his hands into Grun's hair and pulled him into a deep kiss. "Want ever you want Grun."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 am
After a few hours of rather passionate play Grun and Cian had ended up in the tan's stallion's bed. Grun was holding his lover lovingly wail Cian lay sleeping next to him. He ran his fingers threw his lover's hair watching him sleep. He felt so much love growing in him for his young lover. He really really wished it would last.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 pm
Cian slowly stirred from his slumber and shifted to look at his lover. He smiled tiredly, "So have you been awake this whole time? Are you haven't trouble sleeping?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:03 am
Grunblawu leaned down to kiss Cian's forehead and smiled warmly at him. "No I did get some sleep but I have been up for a bit. I still think you next to be is a dream and I am a bit afraid I will wake and find you gone form me. Did you sleep well?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:53 pm
Cian smiled softly and ran his hand up Grun's arm. "I slept great with you next to me. Please don't worry about me disappearing. I am not a dream, I'm very real." Cian smiled and sat up on his arm, "If you ever wakeup and I'm not next to you, you will have a note telling you where I've gone and why."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:42 pm
Grunblawu turned his head to watch the path Cian's hand took up his arm. He loved the gentle feel of it after what they had done threw most of the evening and night. "I am very glad to hear your real and I shall not worry then if I wake and you are not by my side. Though I do hope that many more morning to come I will find you next to me." He really loved the idea of sharing a bed with the smaller male for the rest of his life. "Though I don't know if you would ahve to take up too much of your time for a note. A short one will do just fine." he leaned forward to his risen lover and place a soft kiss on Cian's shoulder. "Shall I go down stairs and make breakfast?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:00 am
Cian kissed Grun's lips softly. "I feel much the same, Grun." He sat up fully and slid from the bed. "I think I'll join you in the kitchen, if you don't mind. I don't like being away from you especially when you are so close."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 am
Grun kissed his lover back and followed him out of the bed, "It is your house Cian I would not mind being anywhere in it with you. I am grateful for any time I can spend next to you." He ran a hand threw his tangled mane and gave a stretch. "Well let's just see what we can make for breakfast. Though we might want to clean the counters first." he said his pale cheeks darkening a bit in memory.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:10 am
"You are right, it is probably best that we clean up." Cian smiled as he looked at Grun. "It did get rather messy in there last didn't it." He led Grun down to the kitchen, "Would you get some water from the pump out back?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:15 am
Grunblawu's cheeks darkened even more and he gave a warm laugh, "Yes they did. I hope it did not get too rough Cian." He gave a nod as he followed the smaller stallion smiling, 'Of course I can get water for it. "I can clean up your house today if you need to head out. If not I will clean it up before I leave." He said and he made his way out the back to get the water to clean up the kitchen counters so they could use them. He did not think there was a room or a surface in the house they had not christened that night. The forester's body was sore all over but in a wonderful way.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:08 am
Cian smiled and leaned against the counter, "Oh you weren't to rough with me." He watched as Grun went out the door and his smile grew even wider. Here he was in his home with his lover about to clean up and make breakfast. In that moment he had to to agree with Grun that this felt much like a dream.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 pm
Grun smiled as he filled a bucket with the water pump from outside. That was something that was good about most places near the city they had their own water pumps. For Grun's little shack he had to walk to a stream or one of the small pound to fetch water.

He brought it in and the sight of Cian leaning against the counter with just a look a happiness brought an even larger smile to his pale lips. "I am glad to hear that. Maybe I will have to try harder next time." He gave a wink and carried the bucket over to the counter.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:19 pm
Cian felt a blush creep into his cheeks. "Oh that is not an issue..." He moved to the counter and grabbed a couple of rags from a drawer. He moved to the small table to scrub it down and let Grun handle the counters. "So, what were you thinking of making for breakfast?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:53 pm
Grunblawu picked up a rag and some soap and started to scrub down the counters even the ones they had not used just incase. "Are you sure you don't need me to be a bit more rough. I do want to please you Cian." He said gently then at the mention of breakfast he looked thoughtful, "Well I don't know what you have in stock. So I am not really sure what we could have. Do you have eggs? If so I could make use some omelets? Do you happen to have some potatoes as well?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 am
"Omelets sound really good, what are you planning to do with the potatoes though?" Cian moved to grab the eggs and potatoes for his lover. He could not stop smiling now. He kissed Grun's muzzle.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff