Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
It's Just a Story!? (SD & Zelly-Fangirl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:36 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Ah, powers...?" Lyria's mood shifted a bit. Too soon. "Not really....I haven't really had the chance, things were just happening so fast..." she turned her eyes away from Jowy. It sounded like she could wind up in a similar situation here if she wasn't careful.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:16 pm
Jowy looked away, "Oh I'm sorry that was so uncalled for." he sighed. "I didn't mean anything by it. How about I show you that room now?"

Getting up he walked over to her and held his hands out. Smiling warmly at her he had a sincere look upon his face. "I'm just not used to having someone from a book randomly show up in my house. I hope I'm not souring your stay here, I'll try to watch my mouth from now on."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:19 pm
Stardust Drifter

"It's fine, just...a lot of things to get used to, you know?" Lyria put on a smile for him as she took his hands and stood up, apologetic that she was being a mopey house guest. "Don't worry about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:28 pm
Still holding onto her hands he nods. "It's alright, I understand. Well sort of. I still can't believe that you're here right in front of me. It's a little strange to be honest, yet nice too. I just moved to town so I don't know many people yet, at least now I have someone to talk to." he said sweetly gazing into her eyes.

They were pretty, for a demon that was. Still they reflected her kind hear too, they weren't evil or frightening at all. Relizing he was still holding onto her hands he let go and blushed. "W-Well if you'll follow me...heh.."

Leading her to a medium sized room. It was well kept for being a guest room. "Make yourself at home here. It's probably nothing like how you have it back home, but it's yours for as long as you wish to stay here Lyria."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:51 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lyria giggled a bit as she plopped down on the edge of the bed. "Are you kidding? You read my book, you know I was living in a cottage! This is like being in a castle compared to that!" she said flopping back on the bed with a slight bounce.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 pm
He blushed. "A castle? Gee I dunno about that. Thanks anyway." Leaning against the door frame he began to contemplate. "I may have read your story, but I kind of feel like I know nothing about you personally. At first you were just a character in a book, but now you're real. It's kind of mind blowing once you think about it for a little bit."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:06 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Then you need to take better notes on your reading." Lyria joked, sticking her tongue out at him as she sat back up. "And what difference does it make how well you know me? I'm stuck here either way, so you've got plenty of time for bonding!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:22 pm
"True." he chuckled. "Oh right! I've got a small forest as my back yard, would you like to take a morning walk? It's secluded enough and very beautiful this time of year." He said blushly shyly.

It was something he did every morning. He wasn't sure if she was the forest strolling type. Why was she making him feel so..awkward all of a sudden?  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:53 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Really? That sounds...nice!" Lyria smiled as she sat back up. A forest was probably as close as she was going to get to home.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:59 pm
He beamed and happily took her hand again. "Good let me show you the way!" he said pulling her out of the room lightly.

They left through the back door and down a small path into a large forest. Jowy lived on the outskirts of town, close to the forest. The forest was one of the reasons that made him buy the house in the first place.

As they entered a bit deeper into the woods, he let her hand go and looked up at the small light poking in from all the leafy tops of the trees. "I come here when I want to think, or spend some time by myself." he said smiling happily taking in the nature around them.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:12 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lyria was quieter now. She was right, it really did remind her of home. Her smile had faded for the most part and she half expected to find her little cottage emerge from the trees. Looking up at the sky poking through the leaves, she became lost in thought when heard a rustling of movement nearby. "Senel??" she whipped around, blurting out her brother's name, only to find a deer scampering away. "Right, wrong world..." she murmured with a meek chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:30 pm
"I'm sorry.." he quietly said. Jowy had been watching her. She seemed so homesick. Though he figured that if she was pulled out just before she was about to be insinerated with Holy magic, that everyone in her world probably thought her to be gone.

Jowy didn't know what to say. Except for one thing. Quietly walking over he gently grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Don't worry..you aren't alone. I'm here...I'll be your friend."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:42 pm
Stardust Drifter

"I know..." She squeezed his hand in return. "Doesn't make it hurt any less though." Lyria quickly wiped her eyes against her arm, feeling tears start to leak through. It had finally hit her like a truck that she probably wouldn't ever get to go home again, and even if she did she'd be killed on sight. "Senel's probably already been taken in by some other family. Hopefully a nice one where they'll take care of him and give him anything he wants...Better than having big sis always out killing things. He always looked so scared whenever I had to leave..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:52 pm
Jowy stood there letting her speak. Looking down he smiled a little, crying a little himself. "Oh...little brothers still love their sisters...I should know I've got one myself. I'm sure he understood, you did your job because you loved him and wanted to protect him. It's what any sibling does." he replied then frowned a little.

"I'm sorry Lyria, I'm making this worse." he sighed. Looking her in the eye he nods, "Don't worry, I'll look for a way to bring you back home! Or at least...find a way so that you can see your brother. I'm no magician though, but I'll try! You don't deserve any of this! You suffered enough, I-I want to help! If there is anything, or you need to get something off of your chest, I'm here!" he said smiling warmly at her.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:57 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lyria looked rather stunned at Jowy's determination before laughing a little. "Where did all this come from? You don't have to go that far. You said so before, that magic and the like isn't really a thing here. After everything I've been through up 'til now, I'm ready to admit defeat and just roll with it, even if I am stuck here."  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff