Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Rise of Oujou

Back to Guilds

Who's side will you choose? Power or Peace? 

Tags: Naruto, Role play 

Reply Sunagakure
Sunagakure Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 am
Takeshi Kami

Jewel_Jones

User Image
"Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyari." -- 'Death holds no fear for me'

Jaisyn Uzumaki
Chakra Pool: 160/165
Attack: 7
Defense: 9
Speed: 6
Intellect: 4
Stamina: 5

Jaisyn rolled his eyes. "I'm pretty sure now that I've awakened Kougetsui, new techniques will start filtering into my mind from her. That's her words, not mine. Make no doubt about it, however, I won't aim for a friend, I don't give a damn who it is," he said sharply to Hikari. He meant her in particular. He shifted his shoulders, blinking as a couple more techniques, these ones referred as 'Bakudō' by Kougetsui, filtered into his mind. Fortunately there was no outward reaction to them by his chakra or body. Those will definitely come in handy, he thought, not surprised when he heard a throaty laugh.
He half turned, his eyes scanning around as he continued moving, only a few meters now from his aunt's home. His nose wrinkled at the acrid smell of smoke from her 'inventions' as he glanced up as they reached the doorway, seeing the six inch long and inch wide chunk of wood still stuck in the arching doorway. He pushed off, half twisting before he kicked out in the midst of doing a somersault. His kick shattered the board into splinters, which scattered away from him after deflecting off of the nearby wall by a small pulse of chakra.

Post Number: 16
Pouch Items -
10x Kunai, 10x shuriken, Kougetsui - twenty inch broadsword, 1 'Bakūtama'

Jutsu Used -
N/A
Chakra Nature - Katon, Raiton

# of Words: 206
Experience gained: 2060
Total Experience: 19780

OOC -
Theme

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:18 pm
Believe it!
User Image

Name: Akio Uzumaki
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 156lbs.
Chakra: 250

Akio fell quiet when he saw his cousin release the jutsu attack. Seeing it, he knew exactly what it was but he didn't want to say anything about it to him. He was impressed though that his cousin could do the jutsu. Then Hikari said something about him not having the right control over his strength or something like that. He wasn't really paying attention he was distracted when he looked at her face. So beautiful and innocent. He was curious about what her favorite place to eat was. Maybe when he had more strength he would ask her about it later. Bringing him out of his fantasy world, Jaisyn threw a water canteen toward him that Hikari caught. As they talked he remained quiet and before they knew it they were at his Jaisyn's aunt house. He broke a plank of wood that was in the doorway, and Akio just looked in confusion. "Uh?" he stuttered out.

Attack6
Defense4
Intelligence5
Stamina5
Speed5
Total =25

-Empty Slot x5
x10 Basic Shuriken
x10 Basic Kunai
x5 Special Kunai
x5 Special Shuriken
x1 Teleportation Scroll

Post Number: 7
Word Count: 158
Word Total: 1628
Exp Gained: 1580
Exp Total: 16280

Ninja Technique
Clone Jutsu
Name:Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
Chakra Consummation: 10pts per clone
Details:
Similar to the Clone Technique, this technique creates clones of the user. However, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.
-
Name: Rasengan
Chakra Consumption: 55 Chakra Points
Details: A jutsu that Akio is still working on but is close to perfecting is a jutsu that his mysterious mentor thought of one day but could not completely do it. Teaching Akio with assumptions he would not be able to do it was right for the first two years. During the third year of their training did Akio get a handle of it. But because it is still not complete it takes a lot of chakra from him to produce that he doesn't use it rarely unless he really has to.
-
Name: Toad Oil Bullet
Chakra Consumption: 27pts
Description: The user converts their chakra into an extremely sticky oil and spits this out as a huge mass. When this oil touches the target, their entire body is covered, and it prevents them from moving. Simply washing the oil away with regular water wouldn't be easy

Fire Release
[b]Name: Flame Bullet
Chakra Consumption: 15 pts (10pts per bullet)
Description: This technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spitting it out, and igniting it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of flame bullets by partitioning the oil, or a continuous flamethrower.

Space-Time Ninjutsu
Summoning Technique
Name: Summoning technique: Toad
Chakra Consummation: 50 pts for a large toad, 35pts for semi-large toad, 20pts for big toad, 15pts for a medium toad, 10pts for a normal to small toad
Details:The Summoning Technique is a space–time ninjutsu that allows the summoner to transport animals or other things across long distances instantly.
One method involves just hand seals and blood. With this, before an animal summoning can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo, which is signed in the contractor's own blood and once signed is valid even after the contractors death. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood (biting the summoner's finger being the most common way to obtain blood), and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. In the anime, it was shown that if a user attempts to summon an animal without first signing a contract, the user will be teleported to the home of the animal they have a natural affinity for.

Name:Kawarimi no Jutsu [Body Switch Technique]
Requirements: 2 points
Details: Kawarimi is a widely used and very famous skill among shinobi. The user taps into their chakra and exchanges places with an object of similar weight and size. This is clearly an evasion technique used to dodge attacks; however it can be linked with other jutsu or attacks to create massive damage if done properly

Taijutsu
Name: Clone Barrage Jutsu
Chakra Consumption: 10pts per clone
Details: Summions x amount of clones and the clones plus the user launch themselves at the opponent delivering a series of attacks.

User Image
Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!

Jewel_Jones

Kaosujin Ryu

Takeshi Kami
Crew

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:50 pm
Takeshi Kami

Jewel_Jones

User Image

Jaisyn Uzumaki

Jaisyn saw the strange look Akio was giving him. "Khama-okaa-san is somewhat eccentric, but she comes up with interesting ideas for weapons that are somewhat... off-the-wall and sometimes strange," he said wryly. Khama, his aunt, finally came in with a thick shirt and gloves that stopped just short of her elbows; metal backing covered both gloves almost to the end of them and she wore black pants that looked very similar to shinobi pants. It was obvious she'd worked in this outfit before since there were several scorch marks on the shirt and a few smears on the metal backing of her gloves. Her reddish violet hair was messy around her cheerful greenish gold eyes. "Who is this, Jais-kun?" she said with amusement. "One of my cousins, Akio," he said wryly with a shrug. "I still haven't forgotten the exploding spear she came up with... the blade of the spear had a pressure trigger she didn't warn me about that caused the haft of the spear to blow up with the equivalent force of two good explosive tags... I still have a couple of scars from those shards of wood," he said, ignoring Khama's giggling; she clearly remembered it and found it amusing.
Post Number: 17
Pouch Items -

Jutsu Used -
N/A

# of Words: 209
Experience gained: 2090
Total Experience: 21870

OOC -
Theme

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hikari Shizuko
Person(s) with: Jaisyn
Attack: 2 /Defense: 3 /Speed: 3 /Intellect: 4 /Stamina: 3
Chakra: None

"She is my uncle's favorite customer though. Think he has made more of the metal items for her ideas than he has kunai and shurigans for the academy all together." Hikari laughed some at the mention of the spear story and remembered seeing the look on Jaisyn's face and she would laugh every time she saw him for a whole week after that. She then asked his aunt where she could sit Aiko seeing as she still had him by the arm and holding him close to herself. The young woman didn't even realize how close really or the fact that he was staring at her most of the time, she was too busy chewing out her friend. Jaisyn's aunt ushered the two to the living room where Hikari headed with Aiko to leave Jaisyn and his aunt alone in her shop.

"Here we go," Hikari said as she sat down with Aiko on the couch. Releasing his arm she handed him the canteen of water that Jaisyn tossed earlier. "Drink up, you need your fluids before you decide to crash somewhere for sleep."

Post Number: 19
Word Count: 184
Word Total: 3849
Exp Gained: 1840
Exp Total: 38490

Items:
-
-
-

Kaosujin Ryu
Takeshi Kami

Jewel_Jones

Beloved Hellraiser

Takeshi Kami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:02 pm
Believe it!
User Image

Akio smirked when his cousin described his aunt. Sounds like she was quite the company to keep around, he chuckled to himself. When his aunt emerged from the door, he bowed his head in respect and smiled to her. "Nice to meet you Khama-okaa-san," he said generously. Hearing Jaisyn reminiscence about a time his aunt's trap had went wrong, Akio laughed and smiled at the aunt. Hikari had said that Jaisyn's aunt was one of the best customers her father ever had. So her father was a weapons maker? Must be quite the man. As Hikari took him into the house he heard Jaisyn and his aunt continue their conversation. She helped him sit down on the couch and she handed him the canteen. Putting it to his lips, the coolness felt so good and it felt like the moisture had returned to them. Drinking all of the water he set it down at his lap. He had to take a breath before he could say anything. Looking up at Hikari he smiled. "Thank you. I am a complete stranger to you and you aided me, means a lot," he said looking up at her.

Attack6
Defense4
Intelligence5
Stamina5
Speed5
Total =25

-Empty Slot x5
x10 Basic Shuriken
x10 Basic Kunai
x5 Special Kunai
x5 Special Shuriken
x1 Teleportation Scroll

Post Number: 8
Word Count: 195
Word Total: 1833
Exp Gained: 1950
Exp Total: 18330

Ninja Technique
Clone Jutsu
Details:
Similar to the Clone Technique, this technique creates clones of the user. However, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.
-
Details: A jutsu that Akio is still working on but is close to perfecting is a jutsu that his mysterious mentor thought of one day but could not completely do it. Teaching Akio with assumptions he would not be able to do it was right for the first two years. During the third year of their training did Akio get a handle of it. But because it is still not complete it takes a lot of chakra from him to produce that he doesn't use it rarely unless he really has to.
-
Description: The user converts their chakra into an extremely sticky oil and spits this out as a huge mass. When this oil touches the target, their entire body is covered, and it prevents them from moving. Simply washing the oil away with regular water wouldn't be easy

Fire Release
Description: This technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spitting it out, and igniting it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of flame bullets by partitioning the oil, or a continuous flamethrower.

Space-Time Ninjutsu
Summoning Technique
Chakra Consummation: 50 pts for a large toad, 35pts for semi-large toad, 20pts for big toad, 15pts for a medium toad, 10pts for a normal to small toad
Details:The Summoning Technique is a space–time ninjutsu that allows the summoner to transport animals or other things across long distances instantly.
One method involves just hand seals and blood. With this, before an animal summoning can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo, which is signed in the contractor's own blood and once signed is valid even after the contractors death. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood (biting the summoner's finger being the most common way to obtain blood), and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. In the anime, it was shown that if a user attempts to summon an animal without first signing a contract, the user will be teleported to the home of the animal they have a natural affinity for.

Details: Kawarimi is a widely used and very famous skill among shinobi. The user taps into their chakra and exchanges places with an object of similar weight and size. This is clearly an evasion technique used to dodge attacks; however it can be linked with other jutsu or attacks to create massive damage if done properly

Taijutsu
Details: Summions x amount of clones and the clones plus the user launch themselves at the opponent delivering a series of attacks.

User Image
Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!

Jewel_Jones

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:19 pm
Hikari Shizuko

Hikari nodded and gave Aiko a sweet smile. "It's not a problem at all, really. I know what it is like to need help. My family and I came here when I was really little. The home that my parents, and their parents, and their parents, and their parents all knew is gone now. And the people here were great to help my parents and uncle out as they wandered the land looking for a new home that would accept them and our life style. Weapon makers isn't a huge, demanding job in this world. But we were lucky to be greeted in this place. So we called this home after receiving the help that we needed. So I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I saw someone in trouble and ignored their needs." She gently took the canteen and went to fill it back up with water before returning and handing it back to him. "Feeling any better, Aiko?"

Post Number: 20
Word Count: 162
Word Total: 4011
Exp Gained: 1620
Exp Total: 40110

Items:
-
-
-

Kaosujin Ryu
Takeshi Kami

Jewel_Jones

Beloved Hellraiser

Takeshi Kami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:23 pm
Believe it!
User Image

Akio sat there and listened intently as she spoke about her family. Paying attention to every world she said he smiled when she was finished speaking. So that is why she is very kind to him, because she was inspired by her parents and uncle. "That is really awesome. Hearing that reminds me that there are still many good people out in this world," he said with a huge grin. When she asked him how he was doing he nodded his head vigorously. "I am feeling much better now. I think it is a mixture of the water and being in the company of you," he said looking at her, waiting for her reply to his slight hint of flirting.

Attack6
Defense4
Intelligence5
Stamina5
Speed5
Total =25

-Empty Slot x5
x10 Basic Shuriken
x10 Basic Kunai
x5 Special Kunai
x5 Special Shuriken
x1 Teleportation Scroll

Post Number: 9
Word Count: 130
Word Total: 1963
Exp Gained: 1300
Exp Total: 19360

Ninja Technique
Clone Jutsu
Details:
-
-

Fire Release

Space-Time Ninjutsu
Summoning Technique

Taijutsu

User Image

Jewel_Jones

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:43 pm
Hikari Shizuko

"That is really awesome. Hearing that reminds me that there are still many good people out in this world."Hikari sat there and smiled sweetly with a light blush dusting her cheeks. "Thank you, Aiko. That means a lot to me." She was glad that he was feeling better, but his next comment kind of confused her. "Really? Well yeah, with a cousin like Jaisyn I can image just about anyone else would seem like a ray of sun shine. He said he has been feeling locked in or something lately and needs this mission we are going to go on to straighten out. The jerk even pulled a stunt with me early this morning."

Post Number: 21
Word Count: 113
Word Total: 4124
Exp Gained: 1130
Exp Total: 41240

Items:
-
-
-

Takeshi Kami

Jewel_Jones

Beloved Hellraiser

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:01 pm
Takeshi Kami

Jewel_Jones

User Image

Jaisyn Uzumaki

Jaisyn snorted. "Hai, I did. You can say, though, that it woke you up a heck of a lot better than your uncle's somewhat unconventional methods," he said wryly, half joking. He remembered one morning just after dawn he'd heard Hikari screaming at her uncle about dumping a bucket of water on her. "I can say that your uncle actually used better methods than my godfather, though... he didn't hesitate to use a Teppodama on you to wake ya up, and considering that was his 'gentlest' way of waking ya up," he said with a shrug. He remembered when he was seven his godfather had woken him up a couple of hours before dawn with a Katon: Karui Yakedo jutsu. It hadn't woken him up immediately, but he clearly remembered kicking his godfather in the face hard enough to shove him several paces back from using it.
A faint smirk flickered over his face. Maijumi-kyoufu hadn't been too amused by that, though. He worked me from 4:30 AM to nearly noon that morning as punishment, though he seemed impressed that my Taijutsu had gotten that strong due to his training, which wasn't too fun since I was usually wearing two or three times my body weight at the time, he thought wryly.

Post Number: 18
Pouch Items -

Jutsu Used -
N/A

# of Words: 217
Experience gained: 2170
Total Experience: 24040

OOC -
Theme

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 pm
Believe it!
User Image

Akio laughed when Hikari made the smart comment about his cousin. He hasn't seen his cousin in years, he doesn't remember much about his personality. I mean people change a lot from the time they are kids to when they get older. Looking up at Hikari he smiled. "I haven't seen Jaisyn in years. I left our village when I was very young, never seen my family since. I don't even know if our clan is still in existence. It sucks to think that they aren't but I really don't know and I don't plan to go back," he said getting a little serious but smiled to hide the deeper pain he held within himself.

Attack6
Defense4
Intelligence5
Stamina5
Speed5
Total =25

-Empty Slot x5
x10 Basic Shuriken
x10 Basic Kunai
x5 Special Kunai
x5 Special Shuriken
x1 Teleportation Scroll

Post Number: 10
Word Count: 120
Word Total: 2183
Exp Gained: 1200
Exp Total: 21830

Ninja Technique
Clone Jutsu
Details:
-
-

Fire Release

Space-Time Ninjutsu
Summoning Technique

Taijutsu

User Image

Jewel_Jones

Kaosujin Ryu

Takeshi Kami
Crew

Jewel_Jones

Beloved Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:12 pm
Hikari Shizuko

Hikari glared at Jaisyn before throwing a couch pillow at him in the face. "I was already very much awake when you did that though you punk. I had been up for a good while before you broke into my room." She then looked at Aiko as he talked about leaving his family when he was younger and never looking back. Though he couldn't fool her with that smile, she knew that smile. She used to have that same smile for some time after learning that her parents died. Hikari couldn't help but wrap her arms around Aiko and hug him.

Post Number: 22
Word Count: 101
Word Total: 4225
Exp Gained: 1010
Exp Total: 42250

Items:
-
-
-

Takeshi Kami
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 pm
Takeshi Kami

Jewel_Jones

User Image

Jaisyn Uzumaki

Jaisyn rolled his eyes. "Only you would call 'breaking in' leaning through the window, love, especially when you left it open... damn, that's practically saying 'prank me, I'm here,' Kari-chan," he said with a smirk.

He cocked his head slightly before he half twisted, the ninjato hissing as it passed him. "Hullo, Kyofu," he said blandly, using the traditional term for 'godfather'. He shifted his weight fractionally as the ANBU known as 'Okami' sheathed the ninjato and stood with an almost bored air around him. "I see my training paid off," he sighed in a deep voice. Jaisyn rolled his eyes. "Training, my a**... you were more of a slave driver than a drunk bandit," he said sarcastically. Okami cocked his head before he swung a lazy backhand, but was somewhat surprised when Jaisyn in one fluid movement deflected the blow with the edge of one hand and had a twenty inch dao at the side of his throat. "I'll let you hit me when we train... but doing it because you're bored isn't likely," Jaisyn warned. Okami barely shifted, though he remained silent for several moments. "Fine," he said simply.

Post Number: 19
Pouch Items -

Jutsu Used -
N/A

# of Words: 190
Experience gained: 1900
Total Experience: 25940

OOC -
Theme

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Takeshi Kami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 pm
Believe it!
User Image

Akio sat back to watch Hikari and Jaisyn quarrel for a bit. But then he barely noticed as her attention turned back to him and unexpectedly gave him a big hug. Not knowing what to do at first, he wrapped his arms around her and returned the hug. Feeling that close to her it felt warm and he felt something that he truly never felt in a long time...happiness. Unwrapping his arms he fell back a little but then something came over him. Call it adrenaline, in the moment, whatever it was it made him lean in and kiss her on the cheek lightly. Now even though it wasn't her lips, to still kiss someone on the cheek, a person you barely knew was out of this world. Especially to Akio someone who has always knew what to say to women but now it didn't help him at all.

Attack6
Defense4
Intelligence5
Stamina5
Speed5
Total =25

-Empty Slot x5
x10 Basic Shuriken
x10 Basic Kunai
x5 Special Kunai
x5 Special Shuriken
x1 Teleportation Scroll

Post Number: 12
Word Count: 150
Word Total: 2333
Exp Gained: 1500
Exp Total: 23330

Ninja Technique
Clone Jutsu
Details:
-
-

Fire Release

Space-Time Ninjutsu
Summoning Technique

Taijutsu

User Image

Jewel_Jones

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am
Hikari Shizuko

The young weapon maker was busy watching Jaisyn and Okami go at it with each other after hugging Aiko. Hikari was waiting for her turn to smack her friend for his comment about her bedroom window being open when it wasn't and he knew it. Though all of that left her mind the moment she felt something warm and soft press against her check. She turned her head back to Aiko and just stared at him for a moment. Hikari then realized what just happened, that the guy she just meet kissed her on the cheek. Her whole face then turned as red as Aiko's hair.

Post Number: 23
Word Count: 106
Word Total: 4331
Exp Gained: 1060
Exp Total: 43310

Items:
- Hi hyōji no ken
-
-

Takeshi Kami
Kaosujin Ryu

Jewel_Jones

Beloved Hellraiser

Takeshi Kami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:22 pm
Believe it!
User Image

When she pulled her head back he could see that her whole face was blushing extreme red almost the same color as his hair. He couldn't believe that he just kissed her on the cheek. Thinking about it he was glad that it wasn't on her lips, that would have made the whole thing extremely awkward and weird on his part. Why was it that someone who had such a good way with woman pull such a childish stunt on a woman he just met. "I'm sorry Hikari, I didn't mean to do it. I don't know what came over me," he said with a little stutter of embarrassment in his voice as his cheeks became a little rosy.

Attack6
Defense4
Intelligence5
Stamina5
Speed5
Total =25

-Empty Slot x5
x10 Basic Shuriken
x10 Basic Kunai
x5 Special Kunai
x5 Special Shuriken
x1 Teleportation Scroll

Post Number: 16
Word Count: 119
Word Total: 2452
Exp Gained: 1190
Exp Total: 24520

Ninja Technique
Clone Jutsu
Details:
-
-

Fire Release

Space-Time Ninjutsu
Summoning Technique

Taijutsu

User Image

Jewel_Jones

Kaosujin Ryu

Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas