Submit

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Daniel Hart
dan fell to his knees then the to the ground clutching his stomach he looked up at the man talking "n-no i don't give up that easily" he said as he got up again and drew the water rune and used it weakly to clean the wound after that dan took off his coat and tied it around his stomach to work as a makeshift bandage he looked at the ghoul "i won't back down and if you had a sense of justice you'd help me" Dan said as he struggled to catch up with luciel

OCC: i know but that doesn't mean he'll give up

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 pm
Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Sayyid stared down at the male. The rune was some sort of ancient magic, though the exact nature was mysterious to him. This stranger was clearly too weak, and he doubted that little magic would be enough to save his life. He could A) Kill Daniel and eat him, B) Leave him to die, C) Help him recover, D) Leave him at a hospital, or E) Take him to his burrow to recover.

The ghoul scowled when the guy made a judgement on him. All he wanted was to get some food, and now he was involved in this mess. He looked up to glance at the graveyard and the crypts. The guardian was hidden in there somewhere, no doubt aware. Sayyid thought about the matter for a moment. With his decision made, he looked down at Daniel.

"You're just going to get yourself killed if you go after them. You just lack the strength. But I will help you," he claimed, and watched him stumble off like an idiot.

He could do without unneeded attention so going to the hospital was not something he was willing to do. He could not let Daniel die least the blame somehow befall him. The world was dirty like that. The ghoul kept his human appearance as we turned and walked slowly towards the exit after Daniel.

Just don't let anyone think I am without a heart. The things I get into sometimes..and I still haven't eaten a thing.

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm
dan looked at the man and smiled "maybe some people haven't been swallowed up by darkness" Dan thought. he looked down at the ground to this man's other statement "guess your right but..." dan said he knew he would die if he caught up with her. Dan was drained he had been using his power alot when he was hunting for the rune "a rune..." dan looked at him "it wouldn't hurt to ask" he thought. Dan pulled out a small artifact that had the warp rune inscribed on it "you haven't by any chance seen any of these have you?" he asked showing him the artifact he knew the chances that this man had seen one were slim but it would help a great deal if he had

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm
Sayyid of Arabia

Sayyid didn't agree with the darkness comment. By nature, he was a vile thing and only helped because it was in his best interest to do so. "No. Now, are you going to come with me, stay here, or go after the vampire? I'm hungry, and that doesn't help," stated irritably, as he looked down the road. He could eat a horse about now, dead or alive.

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm
dan but the artifact away "didn't think so" he said then looked at him. dan was a little curious about him saying his hunger didn't help dan decided it was unimportant "what choice do i have really? if i stay there's a chance something else will kill me if i go after the vampire she'll kill me so really my best bet at survival to go with you" Dan said "and by the way i'm Dan who are you?" Dan asked

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm
Sayyid of Arabia

Sayyid smiled a little, but it was clear he was both hungry and tired. "Paul Bilson. Come along then," he said, and started for him.

[Exit to Sayyid's Dirt Burrow]

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash