Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Which One Are You? ;3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:41 pm
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Soriku the Ookami
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Soriku the Ookami
I'm like the only person who got a uke...>.< That's awkward!

Im a Flaming Uke !! but since im Seke im also an Opportunist Seme, be proud to be a Uke Cutie Pie cat_wink

^+^? I'm not not proud of it, lol. Honestly depending on my mood I'm sure I could be seme as well, but alot of the time I'm pretty Uke, you'll be my best friend if you buy me stuffed animals and chocolate. ^+^? Just saying, lol.

hehe Oh I would buy chocolate and a stuffed animal everynow and then for you, i like making my friends happy

OMG so do I! But I'm not always very good at it, yet somehow I keep being told I'm the best friend ever...I don't believe them, but I'm fairly certain I have a serious self-esteem issue, so I guess they could be right. Just hard to believe in my stand point for a number of personal reasons.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:53 pm
A flaming uke, but I knew that for awhile. Took that quiz a while ago and had it in my about section.

>.<

Little Pillow Biter

Neko Oishii Mashumaro

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:54 pm
Hogosha neko
00Shoe
Hogosha neko
But whats it matter. I just lost the only person ive ever felt an attraction to about a week ago =/

Awe that sucks... (There is never anything I can think of saying that would actually cheer up a person in this case)

Ah, dont worry about it. The things is that they were incredibly special to me. I would die for them. Im borderline asexual, and they are the only person ive ever felt for. They know every thing about me, things that ive never even hinted to other people. They know more about me than my parents do. Im still trying to do what I can in hopes that I can get them back somehow someway. I know that people would say im young, to get over her and move on. But we were together for nearly 4 years and never fought once. Just hoping for the best at this point in time.

Well dont let those 4 years go to waste! Fight for what you love and triumph for your happiness! Right now i'm fighting to get together with my true love, i wont ever give up even of things are getting worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:56 pm
Soriku the Ookami
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Soriku the Ookami
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Soriku the Ookami
I'm like the only person who got a uke...>.< That's awkward!

Im a Flaming Uke !! but since im Seke im also an Opportunist Seme, be proud to be a Uke Cutie Pie cat_wink

^+^? I'm not not proud of it, lol. Honestly depending on my mood I'm sure I could be seme as well, but alot of the time I'm pretty Uke, you'll be my best friend if you buy me stuffed animals and chocolate. ^+^? Just saying, lol.

hehe Oh I would buy chocolate and a stuffed animal everynow and then for you, i like making my friends happy

OMG so do I! But I'm not always very good at it, yet somehow I keep being told I'm the best friend ever...I don't believe them, but I'm fairly certain I have a serious self-esteem issue, so I guess they could be right. Just hard to believe in my stand point for a number of personal reasons.

Oh don't worry, I know How You feel ~hugs~ i feel like that sometimes too  

Neko Oishii Mashumaro

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:19 pm
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Hogosha neko
00Shoe
Hogosha neko
But whats it matter. I just lost the only person ive ever felt an attraction to about a week ago =/

Awe that sucks... (There is never anything I can think of saying that would actually cheer up a person in this case)

Ah, dont worry about it. The things is that they were incredibly special to me. I would die for them. Im borderline asexual, and they are the only person ive ever felt for. They know every thing about me, things that ive never even hinted to other people. They know more about me than my parents do. Im still trying to do what I can in hopes that I can get them back somehow someway. I know that people would say im young, to get over her and move on. But we were together for nearly 4 years and never fought once. Just hoping for the best at this point in time.

Well dont let those 4 years go to waste! Fight for what you love and triumph for your happiness! Right now i'm fighting to get together with my true love, i wont ever give up even of things are getting worse.

Trust me, I am. But its a tender situation and I dont want to push at it to hard and end up making things worse...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:25 pm
Hogosha neko
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Hogosha neko
00Shoe
Hogosha neko

Trust me, I am. But its a tender situation and I dont want to push at it to hard and end up making things worse...

i Know It must be Hun ~hugs~ Just keep believing in it and you'll get it back  

Neko Oishii Mashumaro

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:28 pm
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Hogosha neko
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Hogosha neko
00Shoe
Hogosha neko

Exactly. All I have to keep myself from falling under is hope. *hugs back*

Just goes to tell you that if when you find someone you love and enjoy every second with. Hold onto them as hard as you can and never let go.

Okeh, im done being a downer.

I dont really get it but what is the whole Seke, Uke thing anyways? what does it mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:30 pm
Hogosha neko
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Hogosha neko
Neko Oishii Mashumaro
Hogosha neko

Exactly. All I have to keep myself from falling under is hope. *hugs back*

Just goes to tell you that if when you find someone you love and enjoy every second with. Hold onto them as hard as you can and never let go.

Okeh, im done being a downer.

I dont really get it but what is the whole Seke, Uke thing anyways? what does it mean.

Well its just something that anyone may be curious about themselves so i just gave em a link to the quiz  

Neko Oishii Mashumaro

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:07 pm
Little Pillow Biter
A flaming uke, but I knew that for awhile. Took that quiz a while ago and had it in my about section.

>.<

Would have never have guess based on your username :p  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 pm
00Shoe
Little Pillow Biter

>.<

Would have never have guess based on your username :p
>.<

Wait, is that sarcasm?
I find it hard to judge through text only sometimes.

On a side notes taking the test again I with the same answers save for one I now get the Innocent uke displaying. Hard to say with is more fitting though since the one answer I changed was for the ice cream question. The difference being "sharing it with my partner" or "I like strawberry" both of which are true.

Little Pillow Biter

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Little Pillow Biter
>.<

Wait, is that sarcasm?
I find it hard to judge through text only sometimes.

On a side notes taking the test again I with the same answers save for one I now get the Innocent uke displaying. Hard to say with is more fitting though since the one answer I changed was for the ice cream question. The difference being "sharing it with my partner" or "I like strawberry" both of which are true.

Yeah it was sarcasm. I agree it is sometimes hard to judge via text.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:15 pm
00Shoe
Ah, okay.

Well after doing it for a fourth and fifth time I'm sticking with the innocent reading.

>.<

But I'll always know I have a flaming streak.

Little Pillow Biter

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 pm
Little Pillow Biter
00Shoe
Ah, okay.

Well after doing it for a fourth and fifth time I'm sticking with the innocent reading.

>.<

But I'll always know I have a flaming streak.

Its always good to have a few flaming ones around, makes things more fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 am
00Shoe
Oh really?

>.>

<.<

Little Pillow Biter

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:09 am
Little Pillow Biter
00Shoe
Oh really?