Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:45 am
User Image
##########Hi there! I was just wondering if you wanted to take on another rp, perhaps? I have a few good ideas if you wanna hear me out but I see your in one right now so it's cool if your a bit busy ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:46 am
Harleys Sexual Blood

User Image

I'm always up for new RP's! ^^ <3 User Image

User Image

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
##########Oooh~ Yay! Thanks ^_^ So I was thinking maybe one of these? Or this idea that I just came up with:

Your a young drug-addicted 22 year old and your parents are traditional strict people. They don't know about your addiction and they can't understand why every girl you go out with breaks it off within a few months. Your attractive, charming and wealthy but your obsession with popping pills has driven all the girls away once they really got to know you. So know your parents are now saying that if you don't start a proper committed relationship soon, they're going to pull your funding and freeze your bank account. No, you don't still live off your parents money but you do work at your father's bank so he has the authority to do that. Anyway, you start panicking and call up our drug dealer, desperately in need of something to make you calm down and try to think clearly. Danny comes over to your house because you forgot to tell him to meet you outside because your parents are there. He rings the doorbell and your mother answers the door. When you come over and see what's going on, your mind races and you have to think fast so you quickly say something about the reason all the girls are running away is because your gay and this is your new boyfriend. You expect your parents to be angry and storm out but they don't, instead they seem really pleased and happy that you can finally be who you want to be and start a relationship that will last longer than a few months. Now, you and Danny have to keep up the pretence that you're dating to keep your parents happy and keep your funds. Danny doesn't want to go along with it but you promise him much more money if he goes along with it, and finally he agrees. Turns out Danny actually is gay and you have to pretend to be just to keep these nice clothes.

Sorry I kind of rambled sweatdrop Got a little carried away xd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:13 am
Harleys Sexual Blood

User Image

Eek! It's awesome! I really, really love the last idea that you wrote here with pretending to be gay! OwO <3 You, miss, have many good ideas!
And it's okeii to be carried away. xD User Image

User Image

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:20 am
User Image
##########Haha, great! That's awesome! Okay, would you like to make it or shall I? And would you like to use real images or anime? I normally use real so it will take me a while to make an anime character but I'm good with either ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:25 am
Harleys Sexual Blood

User Image

You think you can make it? :3
Doesn't matter to me. If you prefer to use real images, we can have it that way! ^_^ User Image

User Image

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:34 am
User Image
##########Okie dokie, I'll make it. And do you want to be the drug addict then?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:35 am
Harleys Sexual Blood

User Image

Would be more than happy~~ User Image

User Image

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 am
User Image
##########Okay then, do you mind if I change the name Danny to Rueben?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:16 am
Harleys Sexual Blood

User Image

Awh, that a really cute name! So I don't mind at all~~ User Image

User Image

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Nintendraw

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:10 pm
Gonna bend the rules 'cause phone sucks at PM.

Hello! You interested in Hetalia? If not, I can do Angel x Human with you. I'm also interested in a colonial romance or a beauty pageant mode/director pairing. :3

Btw, can you write between 2 and 5 paragraphs a post?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 pm
Nintendraw

User Image

I haven't watched Hetalia so...yeah. I actually know nothing about it. ^^; But I have no problem with the angel x human pairing!

Yup, I can. Since I practically mirror you, I can easily write between 2-5 paragraphs. :3 How much I write is basically how much you write. :3 User Image

User Image

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Nintendraw

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm
Psykfall
Nintendraw

I haven't watched Hetalia so...yeah. I actually know nothing about it. ^^; But I have no problem with the angel x human pairing!
Yup, I can. Since I practically mirror you, I can easily write between 2-5 paragraphs. :3 How much I write is basically how much you write. :3
Phone posting,sorry. Can you go to the Introductions thread and visit the RP Plot link or Nintendoids Post 4? The AxH plot ought to be there. biggrin I'm on a computer now, so here's the RP Plots: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/nintendoids/t.78405027/#5 (scroll down a bit)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:18 pm
Nintendraw

User Image

Phone posting is okeii. :3
I've read the plot and it sounds interesting indeed. :3 User Image

User Image

mahou prince

Sweetheart

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff