Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:52 pm
Demetrius mused at how the human was reacting to Ellyone's flirtation, however the idea of sharing a bed with an angel, of all creatures, was less tempting. He was starting to admire the demeanor of the angel, but he wouldn't lessen himself to share a bed with her kind. Letting out a long stretch, Demetrius shrugged afterwards, "I think I'll take a separate and let you two get to know each other. Send her my way when you're finished."

The demon left the main room to go into the separate bedroom before glancing around. A smaller bed than that of what Ellyone would be sleeping in, but it was better than nothing. Demetrius took off his shirt and crawled into the soft sheets to rest his head. A dark feeling washed over him as he thought of his deal with Ellyone.

'Perhaps I overestimated what type of angel I was making a deal with,' Demetrius thought as he closed his eyes to get some sleep.

Tamera was hesitant before she was placed in the bed with Ellyone. Apart of her was relieved that the man wouldn't get involved. Her cheeks were flushed as he scrambled the farthest away from her, "You..you said you were a Weeping Angel... Angels aren't supposed to.. And that man..is he..is he really a demon? This can't be real...neither of you are supposed to exist."

She dared to look at the woman before quickly glancing away, "At least...at least let me know your name."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:59 pm
Ellyone gave no regard to Demetrius' comment wanting the girl only to herself. She would show him just how brutal she could be.
"Hm? Oh yes I am. Some Angels are deary, Those who weep for God are his warriors. They appear like statues until their victim blinks or stops looking at them then they attack. They suck out the soul so violently even demons cringe a the carnage." Her fingers gently petted the girl as she tucked the other against her and surrounded them in her wings. Despite their stone colour they were extremely soft. "You may call me Ellie. And sweetling we exist and we like staying in the myth and legend of history. It's safe there for us." Her lips found Tamera's neck. "I'll keep you safe from others." She added before singing softly to make the other sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm
Tamera tried to resist the touch of Ellie, but found herself back in the woman's arms and her lips on her neck. The lullaby haunted her mind as she felt herself wanting to sleep as if she hadn't slept in days. Her gaze remained on Ellie as she felt her vision start to haze until everything went dark.

Her dreams were filled with the fainted lullaby. This was all a simple mistake, her dreams recalled the entire day before meeting the angel and the demon: Getting on the bus to a few boutiques to show off her clothes, heading out to lunch at a cheap bakery, sight-seeing, and then sneaking into the most expensive hotels as a house-keeper until she found a vacant hotel suite. Then, that's when it all went downhill from there.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:27 pm
Ellyone watched the girl sleep with a smile pulling her close feeling a sense of purpose again. She knew now that she'd protect this female with all her might. She would not be letting Demetrius have her for any reason. Though she made a deal with him. She made a deal to the girl while she slept to protect her always and help her with her dream. This Weeping Angel had a mortal to protect once more. A knock sounded on the door and quickly hiding her wings she went to it and opened the door. "Yes?" She asked smiling kindly to the bell man looking upset. "Ma'am a stow away has invaded your room and I-"
"She's not a stow away. I asked her to meet me here." Ellyone said cutting off the man. But he insisted even started to raise his voice in protest Ellyone's eyes turned to stone as she made him stare unblinkingly into them. His own eyes flashed stone for a moment before both his and hers returned to normal. "Okay." He said leaving. Ellyone closed the door behind him. Yes, Demetrius was about to see just how ruthless and unfeeling she could be.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:36 pm
The morning sunlight basked into the room. Tamera stirred awake as she sat herself up. She glanced around the room as she tried to figure out what was going on. Why was she in the bed? With another woman? Tamera then recalled all that happened last night. Her eyes widened as she even remembered that the man named Demi and the woman named Ellie were not human. She carefully got out of the bed and began to tip-toe to towards the door to leave the suite. As soon as she managed to open the door, she was about to leave until Demetrius blocked her path.

He leaned against the doorway as he eyed Tamera, "Planning your grand escape? Let me remind you of your new position, sweetling. You are at the whims of creatures beyond you."

His hands softly caressed Tamera's cheeks as he leaned down to murmur, "You allowed a woman to kiss you last night. Tell me, would you prefer a woman or a man to steal your lips?"

Demetrius smirked slightly as Tamera gazed up at him with much fear. He watched as she reached to hold onto the wall to keep her from losing her balance.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm
Ellyone pulled Tamera into her arms hissing at Demi eyes black and two set of fangs dripping poison. "She wouldn't have gotten far!" She hissed showing him a tattoo of wings behind the girls ear. Holding the girl tenderly she gave a soft song just to comfort. "Now finish your job. I have something I need to do." A man ran screaming down in the lobby. The bell boy from last night. He just kept screaming Ellyone realised last night just by looking at him the pain he'd caused women and sought to punish him. If he wasn't careful he'd infect others. The man laid kicking and screaming on the floor saliva gathering in his mouth choking him. Ellie tied the girl to a chair then covering her wings again headed downstairs to the lobby grabbing the man by the throat and opened her mouth time seemed to stop as his soul bled from his mouth and eyes into hers as he turned to stone. Once his body was rid of his soul she threw the stone statue to the ground time started again as he shattered into dust. No one seemed to notice any of it. She turned and looked at Demetrius her body bent a little from the power before returning to it's original form and striding past him back to the room.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:57 pm
Demetrius' eyes were wide at the scene of how powerful Ellyone could be. This 'sweet little angel' was none of those. This only worried him further at what type of deal he had made with her. He kept silent as he left the hotel to finish his job for the next city.

He followed the trail of all the people who knew the girl in the photograph, but Russia was a large country. The cities surrounding St. Petersburg were smaller and easier to figure out who knew the girl and who never cared to know who the girl was. On the way, he ate a few souls that knew just a tad bit too much, but they were bland. As much as his thoughts were concerned about the deal he made, he stayed confident in knowing that he would come out victorious.

Then, he stood in the middle of the city with his hands in his pockets in his jacket. He couldn't follow any more leads in the last city and people were starting to find the dead bodies. Demetrius decided to take his time back and took a train back to St. Petersburg.

Tamera was feeling more brave now that the thought was staying settled in her mind of her new situation. She was allowed to roam the hotel, but decided to stay in the suite. By the reaction Demetrius gave, Ellie was capable of doing something even a demon was surprised at witnessing. Tamera excused herself from Ellie's presence to use the shower to at least clean herself up.

She hadn't said much to the angel nor did she know what exactly to say. Things were still confusing for her. There was an angel giving orders to a demon, not only that, but that angel was not the typical 'guardian angel'. Also, the demon was doing favors and doing something for the angel. A lot of things weren't making sense. Tamera stepped into the hot shower as she allowed her thoughts to calm down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 pm
Ellyone felt smug satisfaction when she noticed that Demi had seen what she could really do. And that wasn't even the beginning. Yes her one handicap was she couldn't move when attacking someone but they had a habit of holding eye contact which was just as bad. However she only wanted to protect Tamera. So she wouldn't see the bad side. The playful side however was about to come out as she burst into the bathroom in nothing but underwear. "My pet thinks she can have a shower without me?" She said with a small frown. "Not good. Not good at all." She thought she'd just give Tamera a little tormenting not actually do anything but maybe a little more physical attentions. So she went right into the shower pressed the other against the wall and kissed her, deeply. She liked kissing the mortal. It was funny getting the reactions from her. And if it made Demi a little jealous it was a win/win for her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:14 am
Tamera struggled against Ellie's grip in the shower as she felt the angel kissing her. Each time she would manage to pull herself away for a breath of air, the angel dove right back to Tamera's lips to continue. After struggling the best she could to get away from Ellie, the human realized that it was a futile struggle and that she would have to roll with it.

It was dusk when Demetrius returned to find the two females sitting on the large bed in the master bedroom. He bowed to Ellyone before saying, "This city and the surrounding cities has been completed. We'll have to be traveling west to continue your quest. I must ask, what will the rest of your deal entail once the memories are erased? With the girl dead, there is nothing stopping the apocalypse from happening."

"Wait!" Tamera quickly stood up, "The apocalypse is going to actually happen!?"

"If there is an angel and demon actually working together, then yes, an apocalypse will occur and it is about to happen," Demetrius answered disdainfully, "And would you like to know why?"

Demetrius' gaze went straight to Ellyone's before turning back to Tamera, "The angel here allowed the girl to die by demon hands, starting the end of the world. I'm sure you feel quite comfortable with your angel now."

Tamera glanced back at Ellie before standing calmly, "I don't exactly feel quite comfortable at all if that's the answer you're looking for. I'm not even understanding what you two want me to do now that I can't leave."

"You're a human, you're not supposed to understand certain facts," Demetrius placed his hands in his pockets, "Simply, you are a pet. Bask in the lifestyle that Ellyone is giving you. There are a large number of others who would die to be in your place."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:27 am
Ellyone looked at him bored. He bought her nest of lies. . . that meant she was turning faster than expected. "What will I have you do? Prevent chaos of course." She purred still keeping her bored expression. "If I know myself well, and I think I do, The apocalypse will be the least of your worries." She pulled the human close and gave her hair a loving stroke. "There are hundreds like me. Thousands even. We don't just disappear when our job is over we starve, our body eating itself from the inside out when that happens we go crazy. Infecting as many people as we can to feed so we don't die. The more souls we eat the less there are for you dear Demi." She purred still petting the human. "Eventually we adapt to consume demons. And that's always fun to watch." Her eyes went black for a moment. "And from what I've seen of it. . . you feel every single drop of pain your victims felt right up until you ate their souls, imagine tens of thousands of years worth of agony suddenly flooding you as your tattered soul is ripped from your body." She licked her lips leaning forward. "Somehow makes me drool thinking of it. So let me just re-iterate, you are to protect the world from me. You devour souls gently. I don't. There is no be gentle option for me just intense pain. So!" She cooed suddenly happy. "Shall we depart to Denmark?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:31 am
This was worse than he had originally imagined. Demetrius remained silent before he pulled out his wallet, "We'll take a midnight flight."

It didn't take long for them to take a midnight flight to Denmark, but Demetrius was uneasy the entire way. He didn't like the way Ellyone was becoming too comfortable around him when she mentioned that she would eventually be able to consume a demon soul.

'I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on her at all times,' Demetrius thought to himself as he sat at a window seat.

Tamera was relieved to sit somewhere else besides next to Ellie. As much as she was...enjoying...her time with the angel, she was still uncomfortable with everything that was going on. She was in a situation she couldn't exactly get out of. Tamera closed her eyes to get some sleep as she sat in between only humans.

The arrival of Denmark was during the sunrise. Demetrius, Tamera, and Ellyone were guided to a limo that would take them to Demetrius' personal home. Tamera rested her head against the back of the seat as Demetrius glanced over at the human, "You'll be doing a few errands as well, human. My home needs to be cleaned and you can get started on that after some time to rest. Afterwards, we'll see if you can be trusted to be of other services."

Tamera was too exhausted to put up a fight with the demon. She merely nodded before allowing her eyes to close.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:33 pm
Ellyone sat motionless in the back corner of the plane ride to Denmark. She'd obviously made her point to Demi. He should fear her not the other way around. She couldn't move. Someone was watching her and she couldn't turn her head to find out who it was- her head snapped to the side. A human child. The child looked like she'd been sobbing her heart out. The mother lay sleeping with a frown on her face. Ellyone beckoned the child over and with a smile it came over into her arms. "Hey there little one, what's got you sad?" Ellyone asked comforting the child. "Mama said Daddy's gone." The child a boy she figured whispered on the verge of tears. Ellyone focused on the child's erratic memories and discovered that the father was killed somehow. The mother took her grieving frustration out on her child and Ellyone felt a burning anger inside her. She was losing control. Demetrius. She hissed in a low breath. Look at me. She hoped the demon would be a good boy and watch her the rest of the trip. That way she'd be in slight control of her urges on the way to Denmark. The reason why she said Denmark is because one of the princes was due to marry the girl at the end of next summer. That wouldn't do at all. Ellyone didn't pay attention to the limo ride. She was more concerned about not tagging that child and killing the mother than focusing on her mission. She needed a new distraction. "We're not making her warm you bed Demi. If she wants to then she can but of her own free will." She said eventually. Her head spun, she could already feel herself turning fast, too fast. Something was wrong. She wasn't supposed to be turning into a weeping angel in the space of three days! That was not possible. . . unless pairing up with Demi had somehow accelerated the process. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:49 pm
"I'm not sleeping with any of you," Tamera sighed as she started to nod off, until the limo came to a halt.

Demetrius was the first out of the limo and helped the two females out. Unlike the manor he had in the states, this one was more Germanic and pristine clean. Tamera's eyes were wide as she looked the castle up and down, "Oh...my God...."

"When one lives for centuries, one learns how to save and increase his luxury of living," Demetrius walked passed the human matter of factly, "Surely there is something for you to clean here."

"Eh..what!? Are you serious!?" Tamera caught up with the other two, "But-..Ellie?"

Tamera and Demetrius turned to see the angel stalling. Demetrius took a step back as he narrowed his gaze on Ellyone. He wasn't trusting this deal he made with her and wasn't trusting the state she was in. This...angel..had a few aces up her sleeve than he imagined an angel to have. Demetrius kept his eyes on Ellyone, if she were to make a move he would have to keep his back turned.

'I'm catching onto you, Ellyone,' Demetrius thought to himself as he took a few steps back, keeping his eyes on her, 'You'll find that I have a few tricks as well.'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:07 pm
Ellyone stood motionless at the front gates horror had filled her as she laid eyes on her worst nightmare. "Everyone back in the car." She said suddenly. When Tamera made to protest Ellyone let her colours out. "I said back in the car! And don't look up." She hissed thrusting them both back in. "I'll find your scent just get a hotel!" She didn't tell them that three Weeping Angels had taken residence here nor that they'd scented her. She scented no humans or demons in the residence so attacking them was fine. And since she wasn't fully turned they couldn't attack back. . . As long as they kept close to her.
Once she scared the Driver into leaving and barking an order to keep Tamera safe to Demi she entered the house straight into the large court yard. "Sorry Demi but this might break a few things." Locking her gaze on the two of them careful not to make eye contact she sliced them in half the souls they'd collected rose in the air and she opened her mouth to collect them. The last one hit her with such force she fell to her knees. These two had adapted to suck out demon souls. The last two had be the supposedly dead Ceil Phantomhive and his Butler Sebastian Michalis. Her hardening Angel stomach twisted. "You're turning too fast." the Arch Angel Gabriel noted. "It seems God knew you'd kill the girl and made you turn faster. Sad, you'd have made a great Guardian Angel." Something blinded her and she felt like her soul was being ripped out. No, not ripped out. Altered. Pushing back the transformation slowing it down.
When she found the hotel they were staying at she looked like she'd taken on and army. Her halo was shining again and her wings were only just starting to fade to grey. Blood trickled from a wound on her head and from the corner of her mouth and gushed from a wound in her belly. She stared blankly at Demi before collapsing. "Saved. . . you . . ." She hissed at him as every part of her rebelled against the words.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:19 pm
Tamera gasped when Ellie came to the hotel room that Demetrius had purchased for the three of them. Her eyes were wide with what she saw from the wounds on Ellie's torso and her head. How could someone survive such deep wounds? Then again, Ellie was an angel, wouldn't that mean she can't exactly die? Before she could open her mouth to ask something, Demetrius looked over at Ellyone, "Hm? They weren't exactly strong, I would've sensed them if they had any sort of strength on them. Besides.."

Demetrius stood up and gave a sly smile to Ellyone, "I'm the only one who'll kill you when we're finished."

"Don't say that!" Tamera scrambled up and stood between them, "I don't exactly know what type of thing is between you two, but seriously... You're not going to kill her and Ellie...well...just don't be reckless!"

The demon playfully pinched Tamera's chin, "Well look at you, defending your little crush."

"That's not it at all!" Tamera pulled away from Demetrius' touch, then glared up at him, "Neither of you are telling me what's going on! If I have to stay here with you two, you might as well tell me exactly what's going on or i'll...i'll leave!"

Demetrius sighed as he turned to head to his own room, "I've had enough with babysitting a human. You may enter my bed whenever you shall please, but save your breath for the angel."

He backed all the way to his room to keep his eye on Ellyone before shutting and locking the door. Whatever had happened at his own home in Denmark was surely...not good at all.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff