Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 pm
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aaron chuckled. "I dunno... I just kind of like it... Y'no being up here, where there are no idiot friends or selfish cheerleaders... I can just be me. Not Aaron Daniels, popular guy... Just Aaron." he said with a slight smile. His smile fell when he realized what he just said. "I mean... Uh.... I like roofs." he said, mentally slapping himself. What was wrong with him?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:05 am
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes. With a voice weilding power of ancient Nord art. Believe, believe the Dragonborn comes. It's an end to the evil of all Skyrim's foes. Beware, beware the Dragonborn comes. For the darkness has passed and the legend yet grows. You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn comes.

Raynah Rainey
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin. Naal ok zin los vahriin. Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal. Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan. Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal.

Raynah laughed.
"You like roofs? Yeah ok." She said. But then she actually realized what he had said before.
"So, If your not Aaron Daniels, popular guy, who are you?" Raynah asked. She looked at him and ended up staring into his eyes. She'd never realized he had such nice eyes.

Dovakin, Dovakin. For the sake of Skyrim. For our life, for our home, for Hrothgars blood. For the Nords and for the gods, for the sole single son. Dovakin, Dovakin, who will dawn with fire.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:11 am
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron sighed and looked down at the floor. "I dunno... I really don't know." he said, re-thinking the question. He looked up at her and smiled, "what about you? Who's the real Raynah? Cuz I know she's not quiet." he teased. "what are you like with your friends. I bet your crazy." he said, smiling up at her

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:19 am
Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes. With a voice weilding power of ancient Nord art. Believe, believe the Dragonborn comes. It's an end to the evil of all Skyrim's foes. Beware, beware the Dragonborn comes. For the darkness has passed and the legend yet grows. You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn comes.

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin. Naal ok zin los vahriin. Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal. Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan. Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal.

Raynah sighed. This was a touchy subject for her. But what better time to talk about it. She was on a rooftop, with the mot popular boy in school, and he wanted to know about her.
"Um, I don't really know how I'd act with my friends. I've uh, never actually had a friend before." SHe said looking down embaressed.

Dovakin, Dovakin. For the sake of Skyrim. For our life, for our home, for Hrothgars blood. For the Nords and for the gods, for the sole single son. Dovakin, Dovakin, who will dawn with fire.

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:23 am
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron laughed. "your funny, I like you." he said with a smile. "but seriously, you must have had a friend before, everyone has friends even if you don't know! You just gotta put yourself out there. Hell, that's all I ever do..." he said with a sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:32 am

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah sighed.
"No, I seriously don't have a friend. And I did try putting myself out there. In 9th grade. At lunch. It didn't really work out for me." RAynah said sadly looking at the clouds.

{{I'm sorry my posts are starting to get short. I'm having like, mind block.}}

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:34 am
Wanna time skip if your out of ideas?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:42 am
nah. im good. we cant time skip this part anyways....its important....i think. XD  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:51 am
Lol okay then smile

Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron smiled and turned to face her. "ooh story time." he said playfully. He leaned back and put a hand between his head and the cement roof.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 am
{{Sorry on phone. no pic 'n stuff. XD}}

Raynah sighed.
"You were there remember? I went and sat down at your table. And you and your friends threw food and paper at me?" She said simply. She looked at him and couldn't believe that he would've done that. The person she was looking at now, was not the person he was in 9th grade. Then again, people can change. Whether they choose to, well, thats what makes the difference.  

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

paramaniac-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:01 am
Aaron Tyler Daniels

User Image

Aaron looked at the floor. He knew exactly what day she was referring to... But he kept a confused look on his face. "huh? I don't recall." he lied, looking up at the sky. He let out a small hiccup, something he did when he was lying. He silently cursed and hiccuped again. He blushed lightly and hoped the hiccups would go away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 am

Raynah Rainey
User Image

Raynah sighed.
"Well, I guess you wouldn't remember that day. You were pretty focused on your reputation. But its ok. I could tell you didn't want to do it." Raynah said.
"But the fact that you did, thats what bothers me." She finished looking out. She wasn't sure why he was denying it. If he was trying to keep up his reputation now, then he would probably say, "Oh yeah. I remember that...good times." 'Does he not realize I could tell everyone about who he really is?' Raynah thought to herself as she saw a cloud that looked like a heart.

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers