Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron just nodded.Once Rarity left he sighed,"No!Your just putting me down!Forgetting my parents is like...Screaming at a plant for not growing!It's worthless!"He yelled and hugged his pillow."I'm never going to talk again."He said and sighed.He sat up and looked around and sighed.He got up and walked out of his room."Where's Scarlette?"He asked.He sniffed and put on his hood to his hoodie he had change into.He sighed and sat down on the couch.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 pm
ⓢⓒⓐⓡⓛⓔⓣⓣⓔ May ⓛⓐⓡⓡⓐⓑⓔⓔ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

See I've been waiting all day
for you to call me baby
So let's get up, let's get on it
Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight
Come on, that's right

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Scarlette walked through the front door, covering her face with her sleeve. She didn't want anyone to know she had been crying. She ran up the stairs, into her room. She then opened her closet and scanned it for a cute outfit. After getting dressed and curling her long brown hair, she ran down the stairs, but Bella wasn't there yet. She signed and nervously tapped her foot. She saw Alex and Rarity hugging, and she knew why. She looked over at Aaron who was on the couch. She the looked away, down at her feet, hoping Bella would hurry up.

Honest baby I'll do
Anything you want to
So can we finish what we started
Come on, that's right, cheerio

My song
My outfit

paramaniac-Xx

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Rarity Gonzales
User Image

I'M TALKING

Rarity sighed, but hugged Alex back. They were the most dysfunctional family since the Kardashians. Maybe they could get their own tv show. A reality show. Call it, the Gonzales Gang. Or something stupid and cheezey like that.
"Its ok Alex. Just try to cut down a little ok?" She asked him pulling away. She then saw Scarlette walk back in. She looked in a hurry.
"Whats the rush speedy gonzales?" She asked.

I'M DONE.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron looked over and seen Scarlette.He got up and walked toward her.He stopped infront of her."I'm sorry."He whispered and frowned."I hope you have fun."He whispered and slightly nodded.He walled back the couch and laid down,sad and bored.He coughed and closed his eyes.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

xNightmares D r e a m

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image

Ѧɬȅӽ Ϣȏʄӻѐ

Don't Be Humble...,

~Alex decided to play video games until the day was over so he could go back to sleep, he called aaron over and pointed at the xbox as if he was asking if he wanted to play. he pointed because he knew aaron isnt much of a talker~

...You're Not That Great

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:29 pm
ⓢⓒⓐⓡⓛⓔⓣⓣⓔ May ⓛⓐⓡⓡⓐⓑⓔⓔ

for you to call me baby
Come on, that's right

Scarlette looked over at Rarity when she spoke, but said nothing. She then saw Bella's car out front, and she started to get nervous. She saw Aaron and smiled when he apoligized. She took another glance at Bella then back at her family. She quickly texted Bella that she was sick and she watched her friend drive off. She breathed a sigh of relief. Scarlette looked over at Rarity. "nothing important." she said with a shrug. She then walked over to her little brother and sat down next to him. She hugged him around his neck and said "IM the one who should be sorry." she apologized softly. She then let go of him and playfully messed up his hair. A smile on her face, a smile that felt like it hadn't been there in forever.

Honest baby I'll do
Anything you want to

My song
My outfit

paramaniac-Xx

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron looked at Alex and nodded.He talked to Alex the most were he was the only guy other than himself.He sat up and got up and smiled.He grabbed and controller and looked at Alex,boredly.He was bored.REALLLLLLLYYYYYY bored.He frowned when Scarlette hugged Jim and messed up his hair.He quickly fixed it back,"How DARE you mess up my sexy hair?"He asked in a whisper and smiled.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Rarity Gonzales
User Image

I'M TALKING

Rarity smiled seeing that everyone was happy again. And then she realized she had left the oven on. She quickly ran over to it and shut it off. But there was still smoke in the house. Rarity began to open all the windows in the house. That way the smoke would air out.
"Hey guys, never let me cook anything ever again." She said. 'I suck at cooking. Mom was always so good at it. Me, I burn water for cryin' out loud!' Rarity thought as she saw the mail-man pull up. Rarity sighed. She didn't feel like going outside. But thats what siblings were for.
"Hey, who wants to go on a magical adventure to recieve the mail for me?" Rarity asked sarcastically and with a laugh.

I'M DONE.

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

Ѧɬȅӽ Ϣȏʄӻѐ

Don't Be Humble...,

~Alex popped in Halo and started playing with aaron~ so you ok?? ~he asked not expecting an answer but asking anyway he shot aaron in the game and kept playing~

...You're Not That Great

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:46 pm
ⓢⓒⓐⓡⓛⓔⓣⓣⓔ May ⓛⓐⓡⓡⓐⓑⓔⓔ

for you to call me baby
Come on, that's right

Scarlette watched as her brothers played. She groaned. "you are such guys!" she said, jumping over the couch to face her sister. "I guess I'm it..." she said with a small shrug. She walked outside just to see the mailman leave. She ran out to their mailbox and looked through the envelopes. Nothing she cared about. She saw a guy across the street playing basketball with two others. "hmm... Hes kinda cute." She glanced once more over at the guys and then ran back inside, handing the letters to her sister. "for you." she said and walked back over to the couch and began to watch the guys play- whatever they were playing. "what is the goal of this?" she asked, not understanding the concept behind it.

Honest baby I'll do
Anything you want to

My song
My outfit

paramaniac-Xx

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron was smiling until..BAM!Now he's dead.He frowned."Im not now."He said and smirked.He came back to life and hit behind a tree.He made a weird face,acting like e was looking over the side of the tree.Then.BAM!He was killed by the enemy.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image

Ѧɬȅӽ Ϣȏʄӻѐ

Don't Be Humble...,

~Alex paused the game and got up~ i gotta have a smoke little bro brb, and scarlette the goal is to score 1000 points by 100s by killing the enmeys on the map including the other player ~he walked out front and saw some of his friends playing basketball, he walked over and started smoking with them~

...You're Not That Great

Stoned Sith

Aged Millionaire

4,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Aaron sighed and looked at Scarllete and smiled very creepy(the photo).He unpaired the game and watched at Alex's charater was killed.He smiled and killed some people.Alex's person had died already five times.With a smirk.He paused the game and waddled off.He got a water and came back.He looked at Scarlette and smiled.He threw the bottle at her."Open it..NOE!"He said and smiled.

{OOC;Aaron's Outfit}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:57 pm
ⓢⓒⓐⓡⓛⓔⓣⓣⓔ May ⓛⓐⓡⓡⓐⓑⓔⓔ

for you to call me baby
Come on, that's right

Scarlette bit her lip as he explained the game. She walked around and sat down on the couch, looking at the controller. "okay, Aaron. What do I do?" she asked. Pressing random buttons. She turned around to see her brother talking with the cute guys across the street. 'he knows them?' she wondered, turning back to the controller. "what does this one do?" she asked, accidentally starting the game again. "ah! What did I do?" she asked, trying to play 'Halo' she screamed as he threw the bottle at her. "that is NOT helping!" she said laughing, she looked at the screen. She died. She groaned. "seriously?!"

Honest baby I'll do
Anything you want to

My song
My outfit

paramaniac-Xx

SynysterGatesIsBae

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Rarity Gonzales
User Image

I'M TALKING

Rarity sighed as she looked through the mail.
"Its a mindless game where you shoot stuff. There is no concept behind it." She said answering Scarlette's question. Rarity turned her attention back to the mail. Bill. Bill. Bill. Advertisement for puppies. 'Yeah just what we need. A dog.' Rarity thought sarcastically. Another bill. Then, something different. Rarity put down the other mail with a puzzled look on her face. She looked at the letter more closely.
"Oh no." She said aloud as she stood there frozen.
"I'll be in my room if you need me guys." She said as tears began to well up in her eyes. She quickly ran up the stairs and into her bedroom. She opened the letter and read it. Each word made Rarity want to just break down and cry even more. And by the end of letter, she was.

I'M DONE.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas