Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
Alchemy Class 101 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 am
katiekat564
SylentAark
katiekat564
She perked up as she heard her teacher. She didn't knew if he was talking to her or or the other girl. She stood up and said " I'm not bummed. I am just have a head ache from yesterday's incident. I am fine tho, but I am ready to learn!" As she sat down back in her seat looking at the book in front of her.

"Glad to hear...because if you werent...i would be using you as an experiment to test out my latest potion for minor physical aches. SO...if it is a minor thing...i need you and Ume to have those bags the other day. Also...tell me your name so that way i might have soomething just for you if you have any type of physical pains.."

She looked up confused. " W-well I don't like being Experimented though.. I am Miyamoto by the way! Outcast of the Demons! She said grinning.....

He smiles then has a little laugh at the girl seeing her nervousness
"hahahah Dont be shy.. I wont use you unless you really piss me off ...but it is a pleasure to meet you Miss Miyamoto...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:32 am
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
Star Born Cutie
SylentAark
"Well...welcome you two young minds. And you with the big blue eyes Alchemy is the study of elements in their natural state and AS WELL as mutating elements into other forms. Now...though you with the red hair..you seem bumbed out is there something wrong bout taking this class?"

He looks at the now 3 students he has smiling at them passing the last 2 books of ancient alchemy to learn.

"Now...if you two dont have a large bag i will advies the both of you get one tomorrow since i will be givinn you the tools for this first semester of this class...now..is that clear?"

Ume nodded, and smiled up at the man, "Whats ur name mr. teacher sir?? Ume's name is Ume!" biggrin he said, his cute, tiny, childish voice ringing with enthusiasm and youth.

"My name is Professor Aark de Facto sounds a little cliche' but it is well. And it is a pleasure to meet you Ume. Now....is there anything else you want to ask before we fully start class hopefully?"

Thinks, "ah, yes, does Ume getto poke one of those eye balls?" he asked, smiling playfully. Gets out a bag for his supplies, "Ume has a bag for supplies too."

He smiles back at the eager child then has a straight face
"Now i understand having your own materials are all good...but you will need to have mines since i have made everything in this class that is a tool from scratch using my alchemy. Now...when you 2 are ready i will be bestowing you with my tools."  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 am
Taking his sweet time, Nerve walks slowly into the class. Looking around he see's his fellow classmate Myamoto. Waving with a slight smirk, Nerve walks to the back of the room sitting down on the floor as he crosses his legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:06 am
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark

He smiles at her before pulling out a giant box and all you hear are glasses and metal clashing with one another. "well...here we go....you will need a...5lb weight....6 beakers...um...let me see...oh a 3 litter vial as well...as...3 mixing rods and...2 burners." He pulls out each instrament as if with a smile humming an old folk lore tune.

*i look at all the supplies you put infront of me* what am i gonna do with all this.....? *i asked him picking up one of the items and looking at it curiously*

He smiles at her nodding as he responds to her question

"My little lass these are the basic tools for your new road to alchemy. We will be going over the basics for the first 2 weeks then the real experiments are to come...oh and to warn you ....if you are screamish of body parts and or bodily fluids...you might want to get a sick note"

*i smirked abit* im not at all scared of things like that. thanks for the warning though.

NOW!!!!!! the final piece needed a replica of an old ancient book in an ancient language. Teachers beofre me have given me decoders to understand it more also have it on in a video/visual if i may say

oh i see.. *she said when she noticed ume and miyamoto* hey you two.  

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:08 am
Death Nerve
Taking his sweet time, Nerve walks slowly into the class. Looking around he see's his fellow classmate Myamoto. Waving with a slight smirk, Nerve walks to the back of the room sitting down on the floor as he crosses his legs.

*glares at nerve from other side of room,* ....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:33 pm
Death Nerve

Aark looks at this male student sighing and clearing his throat to get his attention or at least tries to.

"And you young man...what is your name if you dont mind telling me....and Miss Taiga....it isnt nice to stare at someone with those eyes...if you continue..i might be force to remove one and use it for a class lesson.."  

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:41 pm
SylentAark
Death Nerve

Aark looks at this male student sighing and clearing his throat to get his attention or at least tries to.

"And you young man...what is your name if you dont mind telling me....and Miss Taiga....it isnt nice to stare at someone with those eyes...if you continue..i might be force to remove one and use it for a class lesson.."

i dont like him.... *i say folding my arms and look away* sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:10 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark
Death Nerve

i dont like him.... *i say folding my arms and look away* sorry.

Looking straight at Aark with his pale eyes. "My name is Nerve, and apparently everyone is to attend this specific class." He then looks over to notice Taiga, as he then rolls his eyes and focuses his attention to the front of the room.  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:19 pm
"Well now...since you all seem to be here....I DONT WANT ANY OF YOU HAVING A DUMB a** DISPUTE IN MY CLASS AND IF YOU DO INTEND TO BE RUDE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALL HUSK TO USE IN MY EXPERIMENTS!!!!...NOW....do i...make..myself...clear....?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:36 pm
SylentAark
"Well now...since you all seem to be here....I DONT WANT ANY OF YOU HAVING A DUMB a** DISPUTE IN MY CLASS AND IF YOU DO INTEND TO BE RUDE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALL HUSK TO USE IN MY EXPERIMENTS!!!!...NOW....do i...make..myself...clear....?"

*i was asleep at my desk peacefully as the sunlight was shining down on my long red hair, i had fallen asleep from all the studying i had been doing last night*  

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:47 pm
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark

*i was asleep at my desk peacefully as the sunlight was shining down on my long red hair, i had fallen asleep from all the studying i had been doing last night*

He sees the girl sleeping a little ticked off then pulls out a vial of cresent blue liquid as he tosses it near her as it bust open a frozen cload covering her legs sending an instant cold shock thought her table and the room

"Now...do..i make..myself....clear!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:54 pm
SylentAark

He looks straight at Aark. "Is this to be some type of scare tactic?", he chuckles softly. "Cause if so.. You will have to do better than that Mr. Aark.. I find.. To not say what you will do, but to demonstrate. I find it more affective." He smiles giving a thumbs up knowing he understands.  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

SylentAark
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:56 pm
Death Nerve
SylentAark

He looks straight at Aark. "Is this to be some type of scare tactic?", he chuckles softly. "Cause if so.. You will have to do better than that Mr. Aark.. I find.. To not say what you will do, but to demonstrate. I find it more affective." He smiles giving a thumbs up knowing he understands.

I do not use scare tactics...i do what i state and say  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:03 pm
SylentAark
Death Nerve
SylentAark

I do not use scare tactics...i do what i state and say

"Hmm.. Very well then Sir", Nerve smirks as his eyes darken.  

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anstella
Crew

Sparkly Waffles

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:27 pm
SylentAark
Strawberrie Taiga
SylentAark

He sees the girl sleeping a little ticked off then pulls out a vial of cresent blue liquid as he tosses it near her as it bust open a frozen cload covering her legs sending an instant cold shock thought her table and the room

"Now...do..i make..myself....clear!?"

*i had a shield of fire over myself knowing full well someone would disturb me and i wake up for a few moments* i was listening.... now leave me rest or i wont be able to come back for 24 hours because of my lack of sleep,  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff