Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
E-5 The Art of Air Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veron Mic
Crew

Feral Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm
With a few stream of words, the two were thrust up by an invisible platform of air, rising up to the wide skylight. Once they were over it, Veron leaped off with Ume. He stood near the middle of the roof, his arms held out as he took in the breeze. "Stay close to me, Ume. Most teachers don't bring their students to the top of this tower." Below, the entire property could be seen, spanning a few miles. Buildings, forest, fields, and a small creek could be seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:32 pm
Veron Mic
With a few stream of words, the two were thrust up by an invisible platform of air, rising up to the wide skylight. Once they were over it, Veron leaped off with Ume. He stood near the middle of the roof, his arms held out as he took in the breeze. "Stay close to me, Ume. Most teachers don't bring their students to the top of this tower." Below, the entire property could be seen, spanning a few miles. Buildings, forest, fields, and a small creek could be seen.

Since he had come back, having free time to spare, Ume wento the roof with Giovanni, an gazed in awe of the beautiful view, "whoooaaaaa...Its...so pretty..." he said, sitting next to Giovanni on the roof. The wind whipped around the boys hair a bit, making the trees hush softly.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Veron Mic
Crew

Feral Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:41 pm
Star Born Cutie
Veron Mic

Since he had come back, having free time to spare, Ume wento the roof with Giovanni, an gazed in awe of the beautiful view, "whoooaaaaa...Its...so pretty..." he said, sitting next to Giovanni on the roof. The wind whipped around the boys hair a bit, making the trees hush softly.

"Yes, this is the best view of the academy, and of course everything else." He laid down, enjoying the sunlight and breeze on his face. "It can't get much better than this, kid. How is your light class coming along?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:46 pm
Veron Mic
Star Born Cutie
Veron Mic

"Yes, this is the best view of the academy, and of course everything else." He laid down, enjoying the sunlight and breeze on his face. "It can't get much better than this, kid. How is your light class coming along?"

His smile faded, and he laid down next to the man, curling up a bit. "It...hasn't even come yet...Ume got his assignment answer wrong...and mr. Vel is off doing errands..." he said, sighing. His snowy hair draped over his eyes, arms tucked to his chest. "Ume wants to learn so badly...but...this waiting thing is killing Ume..."  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Veron Mic
Crew

Feral Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:51 pm
Star Born Cutie

His smile faded, and he laid down next to the man, curling up a bit. "It...hasn't even come yet...Ume got his assignment answer wrong...and mr. Vel is off doing errands..." he said, sighing. His snowy hair draped over his eyes, arms tucked to his chest. "Ume wants to learn so badly...but...this waiting thing is killing Ume..."

"Well sometimes in classes like that, you gotta wait. As for getting the assignment wrong, you learned something right, after he corrected you? That's the point of studying. So don't worry over not getting something on the first try."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:53 pm
Veron Mic
Star Born Cutie

"Well sometimes in classes like that, you gotta wait. As for getting the assignment wrong, you learned something right, after he corrected you? That's the point of studying. So don't worry over not getting something on the first try."

Ume nodded, an rested his forehead on the mans arm. curling up more, he thought for a long silent while, just listening to the wind blow. "The wind sounds so lonely...always running around...where is it trying to go..?" he asked, looking up with somber eyes.  

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:58 pm
Mira pushed open the classroom door nervously. Creeping inside, she notices no one around and takes a seat in the back of the room. She takes out a book and papers and begins to study.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:55 pm
"Ah, it's not about where it's going, Ume. It's about it simply moving. It dances, it chases, it's care free. And most of all, it travels with anyone it wants to. The wind is never alone." Hearing the door swing and even squeak a bit, Giovanni rose from his spot. "Looks like class is getting started. It's time we leave this roof. You're welcome to stay in the classroom if you have nowhere else to be. I'll even show you how to make a paper aircraft!" He spun a small cusion of air around Ume, lifting him down to the classroom floor before jumping through the skylight's opening himself. Upon doing so, he would land right in front of Mira. "Ah, good morning Mira, I do hope you are ready to teach the class today!"  

Veron Mic
Crew

Feral Guildsman

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:57 am
"Good morning, everyone~!!" I chirped happily as I came into the classroom. With my schoolbag on hand, I took a seat without tripping over. "I bet my airplane's going to be amazing! I spent nearly all night working on it~!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:40 pm
She squeaked loudly, in surprise, falling backwards in her chair. "Aiiiieeee!" She rapped her head on the floor rather hard, laying there in a daze.  

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:42 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
She squeaked loudly, in surprise, falling backwards in her chair. "Aiiiieeee!" She rapped her head on the floor rather hard, laying there in a daze.

Ume rant to her, helping her up, "oh goodness Mira! are u oki?" he asked, helping her back into her seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:44 pm
Star Born Cutie
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii

Ume rant to her, helping her up, "oh goodness Mira! are u oki?" he asked, helping her back into her seat.

She shakes her head a little, trying to clear it. "I-I think so... Thanks Ume.." She looks around, her eyes still rather unfocused.  

Confusing the Polarity

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kiplin DeLeon

Mewling Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:30 pm
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii
Star Born Cutie
ii-Mira_Blaze-ii

She shakes her head a little, trying to clear it. "I-I think so... Thanks Ume.." She looks around, her eyes still rather unfocused.

Smiled and hugged her, "shut ur eyes for 20 seconds and rub ur temples a bit. that shud help"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:51 pm
Just as that happened, Giovanni reacted quickly, sitting up the student who had blacked out. "Hmm, this is not good. Mira, we're gonna go to the health office, that shouldn't be left alone." As light spirited as the professor was, he knew things like these were dangerous if left unchecked. He helped Mira to her feet, leading her to the stairwell then conjuring a cusion of air to decend them gently down the spiral corridor. "We'll get you there soon. Alright?" Within a few minutes they would arrive at the health office

-Continued in health room, though topic has not been made yet.-  

Veron Mic
Crew

Feral Guildsman

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:05 pm
I rushed over to one of the students in a hurry after watching all of the commotion that had just occurred.

"What the heck has just happened here?!" I exclaimed. "Did someone get hurt??"  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff