Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~ The World You Never Knew ~ [ACCEPTING] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 am
User Image

Rin's eyes looked from where the girl had slapped her hand away. The smile vanished replaced with a smirk. "A feisty fallen angel, that's cute" she replied, twirling a lock of blonde hair around her finger. A threatening look flashed behind her eyes but it was gone a second later. "Why so moody" she asked her. To be honest, she didn't care much for her own safety. Rin wanted to have a good time that's all. She cocked her hip and put her hand there again, not caring if the girl slapped it away again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:32 am
User Image

Grevellia asked what he thought of Succubuses. Her voice was seductive and gentle. Her eyes were looking into his. Jax tilted his slightly to the right and removed a small strand of hair from his face. "I haven't met too many, to be honest. But the ones I have met tend to be very nice" he said. "Even though they're seductive and aware of how attractive they are. But still, I am quite found of them for that reason."
Pandora excused herself to Grevillea and told her she smelled nice. The demon then started to say something about a scent but stopped in the middle of the sentence. She was hiding something. Jax looked from Pandora to Grevillea to Pandora again. "What do you think of demons then? Grevillea?" he said and yet again turned to the Succubus.

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

The day was getting more entertaining by the minute. The other demon asked the perfect question, asking the succubus what she thought of demons when there were two demons next to her. "Yes..What do you think of us demons..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:29 pm
User Image

Amber was annoyed now. It reached her temper. She quickly grabbed Rin's hand and squeezed it in hers. Though her hand felt very delicate - Amber was at her limit, and heard no such thing as mercy when she is at it. Then a grin crawled at her face. "I'm not interested in children." Amber let go of young Demon's hand. Though, Rin's eyes illuminated Amber, the Fallen Angel had not give in.

ooc ; - - -

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:33 pm
User Image

Grevillea listened carefully to Jax's voice and his response. Then suddenly her enjoyment of listening to his voice was cut off by the question about Demons. But there was nothing for Grevillea to get worried about. "How I think about them... It think about them very..." The Succubus twirled around Pandora and Jax and finally finished of her sentence "Very innapropriate." Grevillea grinned.

ooc;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

Rin didn't flinch when she grabbed her hand. She held her gaze, a teasing glint in her eyes. It wasn't her fault she liked to mess with people. When the girl went and called her a child she started laughing. The girl laughed so hard tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'm 2000 years old. I am not a child" she scoffed, wiping her tears away. Crossing her arms, Rin shrugged. "I just like to act like one that's all" she explained. She feigned a bored look on her face. "You still never answered my question"  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image

Amber rolled her eyes at the attire the child was wearing. She then crossed her arms, mimicking Rin. "I'm Amber. Whats your race?" Instead of being polite and asking Rin's name, Amber chose a way to rather know her race. She sensed Demon in her, but also a Succubus for unknown reason, so she wanted to confirm her statements.

ooc ; - - -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

Jax grinned slightly and followed Grevillea with his eyes. "Most of the Succubus I've met say so. Don't know why" he said and spread one of his wings, dragging he Succubus closer to him with it. "Now, please tell me why you think so" he purred lightly in her ear with a small grin on his face. With his other wing he drew Pandora closer to him as well, careful not to harm any of them. He liked to tease and play with girls but stopped when he thought it became too serious.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image

Rin took no notice as Amber mimicked her. "Rin. Demon." she replied to her. She smiled again. "Now was that so hard?" she said sweetly. Momentarily she took her attention off of Amber and looked at the trio a few ways away. Rin saw the male demon draw the two girls to him with his wings. She cocked an eyebrow before turning her attention back to Amber. "I don't even need to ask what you are" Rin said her face going emotionless.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image

When Jax's wing, as if forcefully dragged her nearer to him, Grevillea grinned. And as quick as lighting her nails grew longer and sharper - like a knife. She held her hand over Jax's neck. "Don't get too carried away sweetie. She then slowly licked Jax's cheek, and moved her index finger over to his cheek, and moved her finger down his cheek, making it drip crimson colored blood from the area. Then again she licked the blood, very seductively.  

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:21 pm
User Image

Pandora laughed at Grevellea's answer to her thought of demons. "Oh are we?" she said with a smile and an eye roll to match it. She gently leaned into Jaxs' wings as he drew her closer to him. "Oh this I gotta hear too, please indulge us!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 am
User Image

"I didnt really want to say it either. I'm neither proud nor shame of it. Unlike you Demons." It was obvious Amber wasn't really a person to get close to. But Rin tried her hard. "Is there really you want from me? I don't understand why you approached me... Kid." The Fallen Angel enjoyed it whenever somebody got angry on her.

ooc ; - - -

Crew Draggy

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:47 am
User Image

"Oh, I'm not carried away" Jax said. Grevillea's hand felt warm against his skin when she put it over his neck. Jax didn't move a muscle as the Succubus licked his cheek. Not even when she cut him and licked the blood away. He put one of his claws under the Succubus's chin and made her look at him. He smiled, if you can call it a smile, but said nothing for a short while. "So, are you going to tell me - us - why you think we demons are so inappropriate?" he then said, looked from one girl to the other and back again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:04 am
User Image

Rin raised her eyebrows but said nothing. She shrugged. The girl liked being a demon. It was better than being human. Her mouth twitched slightly when Amber called her a kid but she said nothing. "What could I possibly want from you?" Rin replied. "Sheesh don't flatter yourself" she added with an eyeroll.  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 am
User Image

Pandora gently nuzzled her head in Jax's other wing when he noticed her again and said "we". She pet gently placed an arm around him. "Are we so inappropriate because we don't need to be shady? Or that we find manners are something greatly earned, not given? Or is it just because we're sexy without even trying?"  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff