Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
About the guild standstills... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:21 am
Not helping, Tenjho. Seriously, not helping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:28 pm
I can honestly say that if things don't go through. I was happy for all the good times spent on here. smile Some people have some ideas, but as I see it, the old guild and all of other aspects is on ice.

Also, I told this to some, but if we re-did the guild, Fozzil would NOT be returning as a character. Fozzil, in the earlier stages, was meant to be an interesting character to fit the guild's story.

This is my personal decision, I wasn't convinced to do it and I won't be convinced to undo my decision. It's time for someone new to take the reigns (if anything happens).  

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:19 pm
Does anyone else want a say in the planning?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 am
it would help if me and Jess could at least know what you guys were planning for the stories.  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:32 pm
I'll start from the beginning.

First the story was changed from the E.A.E. who was trying to obtain the artifact from the old guild to the current one now, The Dragons. It was changed because we wanted to stick to a more original theme and powers that weren't so closely based off of certain TV shows and animes, like One Piece, which HEAVILY influences our guild, down to the very story.

So it was changed were it was similar that Dragons were the main source of power being ancient beasts of great power that existed long ago. Like with the devil fruit when a dragon shed it's scales, there would be only one that would reflect the dragon's true power/spirit/essence, or whatever one wants to call it, but these we not the only to gain strength which was apparent with the multiple characters in the guild like Inazuma/Ace who was granted the spirit of a dragon at birth, or Tenjho who was born a dragon/human hybrid.

Continuing from the origin story of the guilds main page that wasn't complete, years had pasted since those event bringing the birth of a few people with dragon like powers and features, the examples being Zero D. Dragun (M.I.A.) from Ryutokai and Tenjho Sonozaki from Koujou who were dubbed the "Dragon Kid(s)" by the E.A.E. who has gone to rule almost the entirety of our world along with the annihilation of the dragons, or so they thought. The E.A.E. set their plans into motion to capture both these people form whatever reason, which we never discussed and never got a chance to do, but we go as far to plan their escape and rescue.

First as you saw and were part of the guild, the E.A.E. ordered Tempest, Raon and Ace to recover the dragon boys from those cities for reasons unknown, which were a success. They were never aware of each others existence until they meet in a E.A.E. prison cell, Tenjho's sister Hotaru and Miyuki making their way to the neighboring city Ryutokai, who also suffered an attack was planning on meeting with Kat and Ana, local city residents who defended against the invaders and Suki, Zero's adaptive mother, who witnessed her son kidnapped.

Through some information, I assume through Washu, the current crew was going to band together to try to rescue the imprisoned dragon kids, the group tries to infiltrate the base while from the inside, Zero and Tenjho create a ruckus enough for them to escape, but were very close to being captured until Tempest, coming from his visit with his daughter, happened to allow them to board his ship, the crew instantly becoming hostile after Fozzil or Ana reveals who he is openly. To their surprise however, he decides to do them a favor and help them just this one time by allowing them to use his ship to escape because he warns that they were now fugitives, but also believed and supported in what they what they were doing and right before leaving, he warns that the next time they meet, he may have to kill them.

After that, we planned on having Washu giving the crew missions or something like that, but that wasn't really discussed in great detail to me. And now, you're all caught up. Any questions or concerns?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:46 pm
all right. i see that up till now the story is working well, but how are we going to continue, we're stuck at the point where we need a next chapter to the story. and Jess wants to have her character change sides in the story.  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 am
Now you see our current problem, Zenji. With Zero's sudden magical disappearance, we can no longer continue on with him being one characters of the main focus, so either we continue without him, which is something that I honestly don't recommend, or we start over once again but the with the same format as before just without Zero and the characters he played. Hell, we might even have to take out Ryutokai as a whole.

If Jess wants to do that, then she has to stick to it and I can't stress that enough. I'm not sure if that's such a good idea. She'll have to run the idea by the remaining members of the guild, like us who are still interested.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 am
well, she's been wanting to do that when we rebooted. and either ill ask the others or she will so we'll see what they think.

and my thoughts with the story. im 50/50 between continuing and restarting. maybe slightly leaning towards restarting.  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:53 pm
ya ill stick with it, it seems like more fun to have a league minions anyway lol and sorry i havent been on for the last few days, i was busy and i lost the connection to my computer after a black out  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:48 pm
@Zenji: I have to agree with you on starting over. I'd ask the others, but it doesn't seem that they're too interested at the moment, but I'm still going to ask them anyway. Although I doubt they'd even lend me an ear. Maybe someone else could ask them. Will your role stay the same as a villain who's part of the E.A.E. remain unchanged?

@Chrome: So, you're changing sides? Alright. It's ok, Chrome. It happens to the best of us and I think you of all people can be excused from not being online. You make up for all of us, really lol.  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 am
my character will stay as a villain in the beginning and then become kinda neutral/good-ish later when the heroes beat him. my intention was for him to be loyal to the E.A.E but to what he was taught. The E.A.E protecting people from the Dark Dragon, not the E.A.E enslaving and killing people to resurrect the Dark Dragon. and with the other villains in the E.A.E, i've been creating ideas for story ideas as well as villains.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 pm
Cool, your story is similar to mine. I was planning to join the crew back when Zero was part of the guild and creating a new character called Solar, who's story I was suppose to tie into. She was going to be a loner with a dragon scale the mimics another animal besides a dragon, where it was called a Pseudo-Wyvern, who was experimented on and was secretly a sleeper under the control of Butsuri, the scientist who had other plans besides the E.A.E. that experimented on her. When she joined the crew, she would've been activated ti attacked them, being labeled a traitor and outcast after, not knowing that she didn't remember anything when in her state. However after Tempest who has encountered them a few times and has been monitoring them who also was partial the E.A.E. who've proven her innocence by telling the crew that Butsuri was responsible for her brainwashing, banning together to stop him from doing in again.

But, I'll have to change that now.  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:55 pm
i was thinking that my character could have already been part of the e.a.e but was sent to Konjou village to find the dragon sword, tricking Tenjho into thinking that they were friends. but really this is just an idea. what do you guys think? and, as always, im up to suggestions as well

btw Rasta: NOT FAIR! i had to pay like $74 CAD for my copy of panty and stocking >_<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:20 pm
here in the wandering warrior guilld, our main point right now should be focusing on fixing and restarting properly. we need to know what needs work, what's finished, and when we can restart.  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 am
I've been actually giving that a whole lot of thought and I've come up with just a few.

1: Clarity of the entirety of the main story. Although we outside of the guild have often spoken about getting further, however, we've never actually set in stone what the main plot was about. Sure we have the E.A.E. and we're trying to stop them, but for what purpose and why? The guild opening may have kept it open to other people wanting to join and to create their own story, but we failed to mention that it has to be in relation to the main story, which brings me to my next point.

2: Lack of information/Misinformation: This is a very big issue here, even with the members who spoke with each other before.

As much as we all discussed our ideas and plans, none of us have EVER relayed that information onto the guild, they just went right into action with whenever someone felt like posting it, or when the time came. And of course, it never help that we never inform both Zenji and Chrome on the situations either.

3: Planning of arcs, addition/play of additional/unnecessary and sticking to ones planned format: Very huge problem.

For those members who actually had an arc that they planned themselves, this came up a lot but in few, rare occasions with additional problems at the end that only made things worse.

At one point, almost everyone in the guild was playing more than one character at some time and some even more who was often almost constantly forgotten and was considered "main characters" to those who created them. Perhaps as support for development of the main, but not so such where they play a majorly huge role that could possibly hinder the story without them, not to say that you cannot use them in those situations but it should be done rarely and should ALWAYS have or ask people to play them as backup to help lighten the load.

When planning an arc, one should always know what they want to do and should have placement for each character that participates in the event and SHOULD STICK TO THE FORMAT. No big last minute changes while we're already in mid-arc and no random, off-story/topic that conflicts with the arc unless discussed and planned with the creator of said arc. I understand a lot of ideas come when planning something like this and may conflict with the ideas of someone else where not everyone can be satisfied but please try to be reasonable and flexible with each other. It maybe difficult, but try to discuss and create something that you can both agree on while keep both the story and arc in mind and in tact.

4. Character interactions/connections: Something that actually went really well, but I think we could do better and this is something WE'RE ALL GUILTY of.

With the great multitude of characters in the guild, we're not just all about action, powers and fighting but the social part as well which helps greatly to develop the story and move things along accordingly. No doubt about it that our characters have done a great job socializing with one another, but we can all make an effort to speak to each other more. Some idle chat and bits and pieces of background story, but no random subject about things and matters than don't pertain to the story, arc or guild at all. Not to say that randomness isn't allowed but like I said before, just keep it to a minimum and don't do something that you know is out of character. We can't be completely serious all of the time but we can't be random and distract from the story constantly, so balance it out a bit. We're all adults here, so let's at lease be civil as times.

As awesome as it is to create a new character for an arc, however please keep in mind that there are other characters they have to interact with as well, not just to the person who created the arc only. Also when creating a character, please connect the characters to the others through their interests and things they can relate to, or things that they don't. Give reasons on why they feel a certain way towards certain people, just something simple. Again, this is optional and doesn't have to be applied to all character, but just have the thought in mind.

So far, that's all I've come up with. If there's anything else, I'm all ears.  
Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff