Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
A Cabin in the Woods (Fey & Angelmage) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:23 pm
Fey of Silver Light

He brought the box over to the woman so she could see. "It's oven instructions." He answered as she pointed at the instruction list on the box. "I don't know how to use the oven. Only the microwave." He explained and hoped that she would do it for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:37 pm
Miranda bit her lip. The instructions weren't difficult to follow. She'd never used an oven, but she'd seen someone use it before. It really was simple to use. It was making the stuff that went in it that she was worried about.
"It looks pretty simple. Come on I'll show you how to do it." she said, moving over to the oven. It had a shining flat shove top. The electrical kind and obviously brand new. There were buttons and a electronic screen on the back. It wasn't hard to spot "Oven Temp."
"Tell me what the temperature is required to cook it." she said, waving him over.  

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:56 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke took the box and again read over what it said. He make sure took take details in. "The box said the temperature needs to be 350 degrees for twenty minutes." He answered not knowing that they had to wait for the oven to warm up before they could put it in. He knew nothing when it came to cooking.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:20 pm
Miranda pointed to the button. "You press this and then tap this arrow until it shows 350 on the screen, then..." she hesitated. Did she leave it? No... it wouldn't heat up until you press. "Start! Right." she said, pressing it.
So... pull the pizza out of the box and unwrap it. We'll put it in after it heats. It should beep or something." she said.
The temperature had changed to 100 degrees when she pressed start. She was nervous that she did it wrong, but was relieved that the number slowly started to rise. She may know more than him, but she was new to taking care of herself too.
Miranda hoped they'd survive at least a week.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke took note about about what she was doing so he could repeat what she did later. That way he didn't look like a helpless baby. It was so uncool in front of girls. Even though he wasn't going to marry this one. "Thanks." He commented as he sat back at the table. There was a note on the fridge that the man hadn't seen before or even bother to look at.
It told the couple that they would not return until they had produced a child, to make a shopping list for the maid to come by tomorrow, and a list of numbers to call in case of an emergency.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 pm
Miranda leaned against the counter, taking another bite of her ramen. She glanced back up at Luke curious about the look on his face. Was this all sinking in or something?
She followed his line of sight and noticed the note. The ramen fell from her hands. "Oh my...!" The words stuck in her throat.
Miranda looked back at Luke. This cocky snob who had been chosen for her. Probably only because of his family and money. Her vison blurred. She would never speak to her parents again. Not after this. It was too cruel
She ran into the bedroom and slammed the door.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke didn't know what that chick was doing. She was acting weird in his opinion. The man moved away from his pizza and followed after her. None of the rooms had locks on them so he was able to open the door. "Hey what is up with you. Running off like that. It's rather rude." He commented to her. "Please at least tell me if you see some crazy guy. Maybe that guy knows about out of here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:00 pm
Miranda wiped her eyes quickly. She didn't want him to see her crying. "I'm fine." she snapped. She turned to look out the window rather than look at him. It had a beautiful view of the country surrounding them.
"I hate my parents." she muttered.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:03 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke chuckled at her comment. "Join the club." He commented as he looked at the window. This place would have been nice if it wasn't treated like a prison for them. There was no point in enjoying this place when they were being treated almost like common criminals. "I'm doing sign ups if you want to join me." He joked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 pm
Miranda laughed and wiped her nose. "Sign me up." she said back. "Unfortunately I didnt see anyone. We're in the middle of nowhere and.... You saw that note!" she said. "I'm starting to believe they're serious, Luke."
Maybe they could just wait this out. Still, she didn't know how much they would be able to stand.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:41 am
Fey of Silver Light

Luke smiled at her. He didn't care for crying girls. "I'm sure they're just mad too. They feel that we're not listening, but they're probably burning off steam and once they have settle down a bit they come running for our forgiveness." The man responded. He was a little arrogant in what he thought was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 am
Miranda pulled herself together. She was being silly for breaking up over something like that. Yet Luke's words didn't quite ring true to her. She'd never been the apple of her parents eyes anyway. It was a wonder they even knew her name. Coming back to ask forgiveness seemed about as possible for them as growing trees on the moon.
"I'm sure the oven is heated by now. Let's get that pizza in. I need to clean up that mess of noodles off the kitchen floor, anyway." she sighed, running a hand over her damp face.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:01 am
Fey of Silver Light

Luke walked back to the kitchen. He looked like a puppy when it came to his pizza. He couldn't wait to finally eat since trying those nasty noodles. "I'm sure they have already decided to come and get us in the morning." The man added. He was a bit of an idiot and some how that would never be his downfall.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 am
Miranda looked at him as if he was crazy. There was no way anyone would be here that early. If at all. She thought it best to keep that to herself for now.
She went to the kitchen and helped him put the pizza in after taking off the plastic wrapping. She warned him against touching the metal rack or else he would burn himself. Closing the door and setting the timer, the job was done. All he had to do was wait.
Meanwhile she grabbed a bunch of paper towels and began wiping up the mess of ramen on the floor.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:35 am
Fey of Silver Light

Luke grabbed his own set of paper towels and leaned over and started to help her clean up. He may not know much more than that when it came to cleaning though. "I knew you agree with me. These things are nasty. Otherwise you would set it down in a safe spot." He joked. If something was too good to waste then that would have to be the case.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff