Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stories We Tell

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild based around the Sonic the Hedgehog universe and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 

Tags: Original, Pony, MLP: FiM, Pokemon 

Reply Welcome
OCC talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Crew

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:46 pm
According to all of my teachers and friends, Senior is the easiest. There's very few tests, and all the classes are easy. Not to mention most of them are electives anyway. Plus all of the funny and awesome teachers teach Senior. But I don't know. I just need to keep my head afloat so I survive...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:21 pm
Yeah... I've heard the same about senior year. But the extra free time I get, knowing me, will be spent stressing about money, college, moving out ASAP, money, and every possible thing waiting for me. I'm gonna be a wreck halfway through senior year. Then again, I have Draid... I dunno. I stress a lot. Im goin into Sophmore year, and I'm already stressing about getting into a good college and saving up money.

And Zieda.... I admire that you can actually stay motivated to write... I'm too unconfident about what I write to keep writing. There's a book I've been wanton to write for about 3 or 4 years now, and I never get past the first chapter.

I wish we had all the Disney movies, I've been wantin to watch those. Up for a marathon when I get back, Draid?  

Serenla the Cat

Fenrir Shade
Crew

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:03 am
Oh yeah, college... ********! I need to start searching for scholarships soon... I was supposed to start during Junior year... sweatdrop Well shows how prepared I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 pm
So apparently dogs are afraid of thunder. This is why I prefer cats.

Me sitting in the living room, "Morgan shoot the portal over-"*BOOOM* And then I'm trampled by the dogs running at me full speed... Now I have two shaking dogs on me.  

Serenla the Cat

Fenrir Shade
Crew

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:01 pm
Yeah, same with my dog. Any loud noises and he's in your lap. And he's a lab. Not a lap dog. Or he's under the bed or in the closet or following your every move. We call him Chickenshit during these episodes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:09 pm
Yeah...at least they don't freak out at random things and jump at walls... damn cats. Really entertaining when cats freak out, though. I have one cat that's terrified out of his f***ing mind of stripes. Yeah. f***ing stripes. Mom put down a striped comforter, he jumped up without realizing it and he flipped out. Didn't even know which way to run, ran straight into the wall before falling of the bed and running through the house like a goram maniac... Funniest f***in thing I've seen a cat do.

Anyways, yeah... they won't leave me alone. Goddam dogs...  

Serenla the Cat

Fenrir Shade
Crew

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:46 pm
I'm allergic to cats, so I'll never have the displeasure of owning one. I'm a dog guy anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:52 pm
...cats are still awesome, though. I have seven back in California. Specially my kittens.  

Serenla the Cat

Serenla the Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:44 pm
Woo! Going home tomorrow! I swear, I am NOT sad to leave Texas. Hell, we'll be taking off and I'll be looking down and I'm all like: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:37 pm
Who plays CoD black ops...i need some friends to play with and use as zombie bait.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Crew

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 pm
What system?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:13 pm
Ryu and I both have the PS3 version.

also rezzurection whee  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Crew

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:07 pm
Oh. Never mind. I play Xbox.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm
go play with draid the- oh wait he lost his copy sad

(also note to self: find a way to disable smileys before i tear my eyes out)  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out