Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:23 am
Zara_The_Huntress

Zachariah was surprised when the man completely ignored his hand. So, my soon to be husband doesn't even want to touch me, Great. I can already see this marriage turning out well. Zachariah was about to put his hand down when Rece continued to explain why he couldn't shake hands. Zachariah sighed, somehow he highly doubted the men down below were the only reason the elf had rejected his greeting. Perhaps, touching me makes this marriage and reality all real to him. Zachariah instead looked at Argo, the bodyguard. He took Argo's other hand and clasped it upon his and then shook them both up and down. "This the proper greeting for humans. We prefer this greeting. Pleasure to meet you Agro, my name is Zachariah." Amos was happy to watch the proceedings with amusement.

Amos was not at all happy that Argo had not done his research on the people and customs of Ashwen. It only confirmed that Prince Rece was not at all thrilled at the current predicament as well. Amos stepped off his horse with ease, he was one accustomed to horses and riding. "Why don't I and Argo go down to the other men, let them know what we have planned and such." Said Amos, he had a feeling the two princes would need their privacy, if only for a little bit. In Ashwen when two lovers met, it was often a custom to let them get some alone time together, to do what they must. Then, they could mingle with folk. In only for the sake of propriety Amos was going to do his duty.

{OOC: }

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:56 pm
Raff_sapphire6

Rece knew the prince would take it the wrong way as he sighed. However, Rece did not take it to heart as Zachariah and he were in a difficult situation. The elf smiled light as Argo and his mate clasped hands. Rece saw the dark elfs expression. He shook hands still uncertain as to the means or to the origin. But, then again Argo hadn't known much about the world due to his past. Argo's yellow eyes glanced between both their hands and then to the prince tilting his head. Such a child he was Rece believed. Argo after the release looked at his hand lost though he did nod.

Rece eyes landed on to the Ashwen bodyguard as he moved. As the statement was uttered, the mist rose up swirling into what Argo had thought. Why do we need to go? Are the men incapable of standing alone until ordered?

"Argo, why not a perimeter check with Zachariah's guard." Rece stated as he knew Argo wasn't about to move for something he was not curious of. "The terrain may have a few herbs you might not have yet." Argo nodded at this before looking at the two princes. "We'll be fine. Won't we Zachariah." Argo looked at the prince ready to be off as soon as it was confirmed.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:30 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

Zachariah smiled, as he looked at Agro. He had not missed the curious expression on Agro's face of the sigh that escaped Rece's lips. The situation though, tense needed to be more relaxed. Zachariah was grateful when Amos spoke up about the platoon. Amos was only doing his duty and helping confirm to the men down below that Zachariah and Rece were indeed a couple. Zachariah was not looking forward to the moments alone and loathed the idea of Amos leaving. But he knew it could not be avoided. "Yes, umm. I'm sure me and Rece here will be fine. We can handle ourselves." Amos nodded as he lead the way for Agro.

Amos walked down to the platoon while whistling. A clear signal for his men to turn the other way as Rece and Zachariah had their privacy. The men chuckled as Amos approached and they heard the whistling. "So, the two princes. Eh, who would have thought?" "If you ask me, it's all just a sham. I've been guarding Zachariah his entire life and he certainly doesn't look like a man in love." "Yeah, well what about the fact that he's still a virgin. I mean, what kind of prince won't get loose in a brothel with his men. We're at war for goodness sake." Amos smiled, amused at the comments. He quickly reprimanded the men though, "Quiet, we are in the presence of Atetu's and they are not used to all of you rash and callous men. Forgive my comrades for their rude and abrasive manner. They may be loud and rowdy; but they are loyal to their bones. They will protect the Princes." Said Amos as he bowed slightly to Agro.

Amos's men became silent then. Understanding that now was not a time to talk. Meanwhile Zachariah was on edge. His hands had started sweating the moment Amos had walked away. He couldn't believe he was finally alone with Rece. "So, umm, would you prefer sleeping in inns or on the ground as we travel. I was told to make you the most comfortable. So, we shall travel as you so desire. I am fine with either." Said Zachariah, not really wanting to talk about anything too personal. He had just met this guy and now he was supposed to marry him. Zachariah was going to avoid the subject for as long as possible, or at least until they were truly alone.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:29 pm
Raff_sapphire6

Argo stalked after Amos though the dark elf remained from the Ashwen troops. They didn't concern him much with how they spoke of their prince nor did the drow care as he and his mist moved about his eyes trained to the floor as his mist move to the upper half of his form so he could see the greens beneath. Argo's ears listened to Rece and then to certain beings on the field. Argo crouched looking at some leaves attached to a small flower. Argo glanced at the Ashwen Prince curious as to how his people could speak of their prince so. His yellow eyes locked onto Rece knowing full well that his friend had heard all this. Argo went back to his examining sampling the plant.

Rece watched the drow briefly waving off of him at the moment he heard those troops. His eyes narrowed before locking onto Argos. Rece watched him once more insuring he was well. The drow had his mist ready to go. The guard had already began to look for herbs.

Rece turned to Zachariah. The prince seemed awkward as he watched him. Zachariah went onto matters of travel and how he was to make them feel comfortable. Rece glanced to his own men listening to their voices. Yes... His own men spoke but on different matter like why hadn't Rece touched his mate or even kissed his hand... Little things that his people did when greeting their mated one. This was why he didn't shake hands. It was too formal in front of his people. "Does this mean your travels here were well?" He asked calmly as his tinted green lock had fallen into his face. Rece sighed once more. "It really doesn't matter about the traveling really. What is easiest, I suppose... Prince Zachariah shall I call your guard back?" He seemed more at ease with the guard around. Rece finally moved the hair from his face.

Rece walked forward toward Zachariah calmly with his face calm closing the room between them.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:15 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

Amos noticed the expression of little interest and disdain on the other guard's face. It was clear the guards talk did not concern Argo. Amos smiled slightly amused, perhaps Atetu's did not talk of their royals so casually in front of their superiors. Of course, Amos highly doubted that the people of Atetu did not talk of their royals. They were just wiser to keep their opinions to themselves. Amos had already heard them chatting about the two prince's interactions. It seemed the Atetu guards were also wondering why the Princes were acting so odd, the two were not acting as a couple. Amos saw the other guard was seriously looking for some herbs. Amos looked at his men, they had calmed down and were trying to behave. They were Zachariah's most loyal and trustworthy guards, each one having saved Zachariah on several occasions. But they were also his friends, perhaps it was different for Prince Rece; but to Zachariah these men were his comrades. They spoke and acted like his comrades, only acting as his servants when it was appropriate. Amos would have a word with the guards when the Atetu men were not around. It seemed the Atetu's were much more formal with their Prince. They would not approve of the way these men acted, especially not with Zachariah.

Amos followed the other guard, clearly the Atetu's and his men would not relax with him lounging about. Amos cleared his throat to alert the other man he was following him. "Up ahead, there is some wolves-bane and mulberry trees. In a few miles we will pass by mint and cilantro. I...I know about Ashwen land, so, if you ever need to know where to get a certain herb I could direct you." Amos was trying to be helpful; but he himself was finding it difficult to speak. This man did not wish to speak, that much was clear. "Amos. Your...Argo, right. So, is the...mist always with you?" Asked Amos, he was merely curious; but he was also intrigued. The mist never seemed to leave this man, ever. Zachariah nodded, as he fidgeted with his hands. "Yes it was a pleasant journey. To be truthful it has been sometime since I have been to the Capital. I am sure, as you already know, I am a General in the Ashwen army. Since this war started I have had little down time...most of my days were spent traveling." Said Zachariah with a meek grin.

He was trying to be casual, trying to act like himself. If his men knew he was at ease, then they would not suspect anything. It was important for him not to become too formal with this...stranger. This man was his supposed lover, Zachariah wasn't supposed to be stiff and formal with this man. Zachariah was trying to act casual when Rece spoke up about Amos. "No...no, tis not necessary." Zachariah noticed Rece was coming closer. Zachariah stepped back, he kept stepping back until he hit a tree. Zachariah's mouth opened to protest and then he closed it. He couldn't protest, it was only natural for him to kiss his lover. Why wouldn't they kiss? Zachariah gulped down his fear and straightened himself. "Then...it's...decided...we shall...travel...and...stop at...inns." Zachariah kept stopping to speak as Rece came closer and closer. Zachariah couldn't do it, he slipped away from Rece at the last minute. He really couldn't kiss this man. He just couldn't! Zachariah looked down at Rece's men, he saw their confused expressions. Zachariah gulped and squared his shoulders. He grabbed Rece's shoulders and he planted his lips on Rece's lips. Zachariah relaxed his arms and hugged Rece as they kissed. He then let go and stepped back. "Umm...shall we go?" Zachariah's cheeks were flushed red, he was so embarrassed. He couldn't even meet Rece's eyes. Kissing was so personal and private, and yet he had done it for the sake of Rece's men.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:19 pm
Raff_sapphire6

Argo sniffed the herb glancing once or twice for his prince. The mist had wafted here and there acting on the drow's mind set. He picked up another flower examining it like a child would a piece of candy. His ears twitched hearing Amos moving. The mist became a bit thicker as Argo wasn't face to face. He placed the herb in his palm before thinking that he didn't have his bag. He would have to be very careful with it. He picked another before his yellow eyes narrowed realizing the Ashwen guard was speaking to him. He turned looking at him curiously a bit lost at that. He recognized some of the words that the guard uttered. He could use a few of those. He shrugged. The mist wafted up swirling into letters. We shall see. The mist worded in the air. Argo tilted his head slightly as a name was uttered. He knew it wasn't a herb. Ah...I see. You're name is Amos. I have been wondering. You are correct I am Argo. Argo then heard his next question. He wondered if he should tell him of his power. Then again, Argo hardly knew about it himself so he cared not. Argo nodded, Always in the form it thinks I need. As the words were up the mist became thinner.

Rece nodded to this. He understood that very well. The war was very harsh on them all. Rece spent many hours on the castles defense when he was away and the majority he was on the battle field. “Well. That will all be fixed with our joined forces.” Rece told as he thought about their warriors being together against the nation that plagued them both. Rece added, “We might have some down time soon enough.”

Rece watched him back away as he advanced towards him. It was understandable really. They were both enemies and barely knew each other. Rece didn't stop though. He said nothing when the prince hit the tree. After all this panicking, he stood up straight and then slipped his hands to his shoulders. Their lips met and as lovers did his hands were wrapped around him soon enough. Rece allowed himself though felt rude to reach up and caress his cheek of this stranger. Once Zachariah pulled from him the light elf smiled lightly brushing his lips against the brow of his mate. Rece's expression had silenced his troops at that moment seeing the closeness and seeing their custom greet of a loved one. "Forgive me for that, but that was necessary. These men are very loyal. They wish only for happiness of my line and will not allow me such sacrifice. None of my people will so customs will be needed on our part. Once they are gone you may act as you wish." Rece informed low as he didn't wish his men to hear. He knew his men they would kill for him die for him... Would deal with a war than allow this. Rece held the smile that his people enjoyed so. "Yes, we should. This way we don't become late for your ceremonies." His eyes laid on his bodyguard seeing the herbs in his hands.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:22 am
Zara_The_Huntress

Amos was trying to be amiable but the man never spoke. Instead his mist formed words, it was...unusual to say the least. How could someone never speak? He hides behind his mist, that way he never has to connect to another human being. He hopes the mist shall scare off anyone who comes to close. Amos tried to smile, still disturbed by the mist speaking. "Well than, when we approach places were there will be herbs I shall inform you. I am sure we can stop for a minute or two on our journey for you retrieve the herbs. As it were, we aren't in much of a rush. We may take out time on the journey. I am sure your prince will love to see Ashwen, it will soon be his land as well." Said Amos, he was already thinking about the sites the Princes would enjoy seeing together. Perhaps having a slow journey seeing the sites would make the princes more amiable to one another.

Zachariah was unconvinced they would have any down time soon. Soon enough they would be warring against the other nation. But he kept his thoughts to himself and merely nodded when Rece spoke. As the two kissed Zachariah almost forgot himself, somehow the kiss hadn't been so bad. He had unconsciously wrapped his arms around Rece. After they had broken off did Zachariah realize what he had done. He had unfortunately gotten carried away. Zachariah now blushing, incredibly embarrassed nodded. He understood the necessity of the kiss, he could not understand why for a moment, just for a moment, kissing this man had felt...right? Zachariah masked his embarrassment with a smile, he also turned to look at Agro and Amos. The two were getting along well, for some reason Zachariah doubted Amos and Agro were having much conversation. Zachariah was the talkative one, Amos was the strong silent one. He had a feeling Agro wasn't much a of a speaker as well. "Yes, well let us go then. But please do not feel any need to rush, our ceremonies take time to prepare and I was told I should not by any circumstances arrive early." Said Zachariah chuckling to himself, as he saw his mother's expression as she had explicitly ordered Zachariah.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:41 pm
Raff_sapphire6

Argo nodded to him calmly going back to the plants. I would not know of my prince's mind so I would not know of what he loves. How does one own land...Is it not everyone? He asked through his mist. The being knew people could be owned, but the thing they stood upon couldn't be moved too much to be claimed. The drow looked up calmly to his prince as his own stalked like Argo did when it came to plants. Their faces merged into what they call a kiss and Amos' prince turned into a bright red. Argo tilted his head unsure of why he did this. Was it not natural? Argo picked a few more herbs.

Rece said nothing of the male's red face. "By the way. It is nice to met you as well. " Rece added as he recalled this was their first meeting. So many sacrifices they made for this stupid war. Rece eyes met Argo. He saw the mist making some of the words out. He wondered if he should explain the drow...Rece let the notion go as he heard Zachariah. The prince spoke of not rushing for the ceremonies. He wondered what they were going to be doing? Were their marriage ceremonies similar to their own? Rece moved a lock of indigo from his face showing his tattoo a bit more in the sunlight. It rested on his cheek easing upward under his eye. That was another reason why his people kissed the brow as they each had a symbol upon it. "I see. So what shall we do in our 'down time' that we are allowed?" He asked turning slightly , "I'll let my men know they may leave as soon as we head out." His people were not going to like leaving their prince with a horde of enemies even with Argo, but he was only allowed to take Argo and preferred not to make them linger too far into the other nation where he could not keep an eye on them while they traveled back home.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:06 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

Amos was surprised when Argo mentioned not comprehending how one owned the earth. Amos cleared his throat, how could he explain such a thing to an Atetu, he had heard they greatly respected the earth. "Here in Ashwen, we believe one can own the land, it is separated and sold like any other commodity, when there is no owner for the land, then the land belongs to the crown. Hence, why Prince Rece will soon own Ashwen as well. When he and Zachariah marry, they both shall represent the crown." Although, I wonder, who will be the Queen in this relationship? Amos smiled, amused at the thought of Zachariah or Rece in a dress. Amos noticed the two Prince's kiss. He was not surprised when Zachariah blushed. It was natural for him to be embarrassed. Not only was he kissing someone else in public, Amos was sure this was Zachariah's first time kissing a man. Amos himself found his cheeks warm when Argo said it was a pleasure to have met Amos. So few people ever noticed him, he was always just the guard, hidden in the background. He knew Zachariah did not think of him as such; but still it was rare for anyone to say anything to Amos. He quickly shook it off, now was not the time to be touched or lose one's head.

Zachariah was trying to busy his hands, anything to avoid direct eye contact with Rece. As Rece spoke, Zachariah finally looked up at Rece. "Hmm, well umm, I'm sure we will think of something. I can show you the best of Ashwen. I hear you Atetu's are very serious, perhaps I shall be able to loosen you up. We Ashwen's can get fairly rowdy." Zachariah winked as he chuckled. He could not see Rece drinking and partying like him and his men. Zachariah was about to head out when Rece spoke up again. "Surely you were aware, your men are expected to accompany us, for the sake of showing unity, our platoon will be of both Atetu and Ashwen soldiers. If we are the first to unite then our people shall follow. This was a decision that both parties agreed to. I...I thought you were informed, my apologies." Said Zachariah suddenly serious. I wonder, just how many duties the Atetu crown prince is expected to carry out? This is something he should have known.

{OOC: Edited.}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:03 am
Raff_sapphire6
They actually don't. Argo was once in slavery.Rece merely took him in.

Argo stood glancing at Amos. He took in the new information. It was really strange, but what was he to know. Argo's silvery mane drifted in front of him as he thought on the words. The black flesh male looked up at the sun feeling the heat raise in his form. The mist rose over head blocking it so he may cool down. Argo placed his herbs carefully in his pocket trying to not crush it with the fabric. Argo started to head to Rece turning back to Amos when he realized he just left. That was rude of him really. Argo waited on him straight face tilting his head with the thick heavy mist over his head. His feet started blending in his shadow. Are you coming Amos? His words wrapped around the air space.

Rece noticed his future mates hands moving. His brow rose as he went on about how wild the Ashwen were compared to the Atetu's. "I highly doubt that." He was making a joke as he assumed Zachariah was. Of course, Rece's face was straight when he said it. The elf mirror his guard's mannerisms at that moment. He tilted his head calmly as he was informed of a notion that was actually something he was informed about. "Yes they are to come with me ...Zachariah, but I tend to think about certain events like our people. You believe your people are going to believe you have affair with an enemy with a line of troops behind him or take them in? We are at war. I will not subject my troops to such harsh hoods where they can't defend themselves without causing a riot. I believe steps need to be taken before leaping don't you?" He asked, "Do you think it fair to force a handful of food down someones throat instead of little bits." He was meaning of the people they had been around soo long just agreeing to this marriage. Yes his people would trust his judgement but he wasn't about to shove it on him that quick. If his troops returned that would give him leeway upon their week and his people would better accept it. At this moment, he believe he was being thrown in to a fire with this situation.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:38 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

Argo seemed to have gathered all his herbs and walked away from Amos towards the two princes. Amos was going to follow when Argo suddenly turned around. Argo tilted his head just slightly and asked if Amos was coming. Amos was quite surprised at this reaction and he smiled softly. "Yes, of course." Said Amos as he followed. He was starting to like this Argo fellow, he didn't want to like the man; but he was. There is just something about this ashen elf that intrigues me. Amos had a feeling life was going to be much more...jovial with the elves around.

Zachariah smiled as Rece replied to his joke. Of course, Zachariah stopped smiling when he saw how serious Rece appeared. Rece had not smiled, was Rece being serious? How was Zachariah ever to know that Rece was making a joke. This man, is a real sour puss isn't he. Zachariah smiled as Rece told him of the new plan. Zachariah nodded, "If you think it best. I assure you, though my people need time; they would never openly disrespect your men in my presence." Said Zachariah, slightly offended, those his people were boisterous and loud, they were not rude or barbaric or savage. It seemed Rece had little faith in Zachariah's people. Though, Zachariah understood this, he would feel the same of Rece's people. Zachariah did not have to like it. "Shall we depart then?" Asked Zachariah, he was now ready to leave. The more time we spending traveling, the less time I have to spend with him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm
Raff_sapphire6

To this the elf made no comment as the prince had already answered his question. Would never openly disrespect his men... What of closed doors. His men wouldn't be able to walk solo if they entered Awhen. Rece would have a no chance of stopping a riot if they deemed their prince in danger... Rece “Let me speak with my men. Excuse me.” Rece raised his hand as briefly as though reaching out to stop his hands from moving so. His eyes locked onto it before leaving it be and striding over to his men. One he spoke to them. Their faces turned grim and were in utter shock. They plead and even started to disobey. His head lay to the side at them stern and his eye unyielding. Though his face was soft to appearance the men bowed their head in agreement. Rece sighed lightly before feeling acid on his tongue for his next statement. “Besides, I will not be alone. My love “ his eyes shifted towards Zachariah a moment before them, “I trust will save me from any ailment of any fashion. I bid you safe journey and we shall met again at the Heart.” Rece address. They narrowed brows as those words set in their long ears. Rece did not keep their glaze for long and turned away waving them off without any other word. His eyes rested on on Argo who stalked towards them with the other guard easing towards them. “Argo. Did you find enough herbs.” He inquired before the light elf looked at his future mate with emotionless demeanor. “We are ready to go. Shall we head on?”

Argo bow his head everso slightly to Amos as he agreed and even waited for the man to catch up to him before walking along side him to their princes. He eyes locked onto the Rece speaking with his fellow. Why he wasn't sure. He didn't understand the need of it. The mute being let out a soft growl before motioning his mist to cloud over his head and make sure it didn't disturb either the men. He heard Rece's voice. The dark elf check his pocket and with his talons ease the fragile herb to his hand. It was fine thus far but his bag would be a better place. His yellow eyes narrowed as he looked at the horses. It seemed Rece already knew what was on his brain, “We are in no rush Argo so you can lead the hour if you wish.” Argo nodded his head before looking to the other men expecting some comment of it.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:43 pm
Zara_The_Huntress
Because we have elves, is it okay if we have other races? Excuse my crappy race names, I have for tots been playing way too much Skyrim. Since, I didn't know much about Atetu, I left their policy on foreigners open. Also, the italics are Zachariah and Amos's thoughts, the dark blue is Zachariah's and dark red is Amos. Sorry if I didn't explain that earlier. I use the thoughts as a way for us to get insight on the characters.

Zachariah was surprised at the reaction Rece displayed. He seemed angry, what, can he read my thoughts or something? Zachariah sighed, of course Rece could not. Zachariah was being far too silly, perhaps the Prince was simply upset he had to leave his men behind. Well, there was another way Rece's men could come along. But since Rece was already talking to his men Zachariah decided it was best not to mention the other option. Zachariah simply waited until they were ready and climbed onto his horse. His looked at his men, they were all decked out in full gear; but when they took off their helmets he hoped Rece would not be too surprised. Ashwen was known as a place that welcomed all races. Dwarves, licken (lizard people), kharjit (cat people), orcs, elves, dark elves, and humans were common in Ashwen.

He did not known how hospitable Atetu's were. Although he had heard they were a more enclosed society. He did not fault them for it of course, his country had it's flaws. Being an entirely capitalist society, all who lived in Ashwen cared little for much except money. It was a materialistic society. But then again every society had it's flaws. Zachariah was busy thinking about society, his brain having gone off on a tangent. So, he did not hear Argo or Rece. Instead, Amos spoke up, having seen that Zachariah was now lost in thought. "It is fine, if you prefer you may ride one of the wagons. There are mostly supplies inside; but I am sure we could accommodate you Argo; and if you want I could lead the reins of your horse. I have a fondness for horses." Said Amos with a smile as he climbed onto his horse as well. So, the mysterious Argo has little fondness for horses. Hmm, you are such an interesting marvel.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:09 pm
Raff_sapphire6
Yeah that good. I"m slowly making sure politics for Atetu are decent since I'm playing a few war games. Oh I understood it quite well. Lol.

Rece's nose detected the other species amongst the plain and heard Ashwen was a diverse land. Rece raised his hand up and the two horses that they rode on earlier had trotted over. Rece patted the creature delicately on the snout and watched as Argo he moved towards the reins gently resting his hand on the animals mane that slightly mirrored his own. Rece mounted his stead calmly. His eyes lingered onto his mate. He would have keep that repeating in his mind so he would get used to the notion a bit better. His mind thought of his people calmly. How his knights will tell of his chosen partner. How would the little ones take it? His younger siblings...Rece sighed at this. Those elf-lings were one reason why he agreed to this. One of the royals were to marry. His father was going to allow his brother of 14 seasons take this challenge. His eyes closed recalling the plan his elder had made. Sadly Rece was just out the door hearing the tale spin from the pale elf. That was a day indeed. Then those hours of thinking of what he had gotten himself into at the Ridge. “What a turn out...” The elf whispered.

Argo looked up at Rece as he said that. He was confused to his friends words. Argo held the reins as the horse started sniffing him over. It seemed he had another herb the creature desired. Argo looked directly into Amos's eyes as he spoke to him. I...don't like wagons. He made the mist say as he thought of the traveling in one. They brought back days before Rece where he remember the ringing of metal with every step he made. It turned his stomach at that. Argo didn't pay attention to the horse as it smelled his clothes further, What does accommodite mean.”He wondered aloud to them. He spelled the word completely wrong,but his mind could not fathom the meaning. “I like horses...Just riding them is a...puzzle..” Rece has shown him how to ride a horse and so have many others he just didn't get it he suppose. He lived with the creatures long enough to walk along side them instead of using them.

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:20 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

Amos nodded as Argo spoke. If Argo preferred to walk, he could walk. Amos was just trying to make Argo more comfortable. "More comfortable, I would like you to be comfortable on this journey, so if you want to not ride on the horse. You could ride the wagon. I understand, when I was little horses were tricky for me as well. You just have to get used to them." Said Amos with a smile. He recalled fond memories of him falling or screaming at horses when he was young. They are quite scary to five year old boys. Zachariah looked at Argo, "Shall we depart then? The nearest town is a full day away. We will get there well after dark." Said Zachariah.

It did take the whole day to travel to the nearest town. The soldiers were quite as they traveled. Zachariah was not in the mood to talk to his future spouse, and Amos was enjoying the ride. Occasionally Amos stopped the group for Argo to grab some herbs, or for breaks. The eating and breaks were quite as well. Everyone seemed lost in their thoughts. At sunset, after a long day of riding, the small town could be seen in the distance. Amos sighed as he saw the inn. "That inn serves the nicest potato soup. I hear most Atetu's don't eat meat? Shame, they serve some great chicken roast as well." Amos stretched his arms, his shoulders ached, they always ached after a long ride. Zachariah smiled as he saw the inn, he couldn't wait to sleep in a nice warm bed. His men were no different, everyone was happy to see the town. His men were already making plans. They would have a nice relaxing night. It wasn't often they slept in inns, Amos preferred nights in the open, because he felt they were more secure for protecting Zachariah.

Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff