Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply On Campus
Entrance of Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:34 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

User Image Yuki OtanashiUser Image
-------------------------------------------
"Eep!!!" Yuki squeeked, in a girls voice as the dark form of her had reached out. Yuki then went to his normal self that time. So your the dark one huh? Some alter ego you have... Yuki said to her. So why did you really come out?
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:47 pm
RJ9000

User Image
Lucy kept glaring.
"I came out here because I felt that you shouldn't have stolen my alter ego's self. I know about your kind. I know that you can copy an entire person's self. Know their secrets and such."
Lucendia kept glaring. Truth was, she just wanted to have someone else to talk to other than Viary. Got boring after seventeen years of it.

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:16 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

Um.... That's all I can copy. I haven't met anyone else yet. Yuki told her aa he went into a fighting stance. So what's your ability? I wanna test it out with this other creature i copied! Yuki said, ready to spar against her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:36 pm
RJ9000

User Image
Lucendia smirked then shrugged, getting into her own fighting stance.
"Change into a full dragon, then there's the obvious, breathe fire, fly, and then there's something you would never expect a draconian to do, manipulate water."
Lucy's eyes sparkled dangerously. She loved to fight, it was in her nature.

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

User Image

Liam sighed seeing Lucendia, he hoped for the other side but did not know whether there was a time limit to his mission or how long he had to complete it, he just knew he had to complete the mission given by Naomi and did not feel like failing and losing his Sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 pm
Tavril

User Image
Lucy turned, having heard Tavril. Then she smiled at him, teeth still sharpened.
"Well met, Arytiss. Warrior."
Lucy said, "Warrior," in her own language, Draconian. She crossed her arms.
"Now what do you want?"

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:25 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

Tavril

Alright! Let's do this! At that moment, Yuki took off his shirt, since he didn't want to rip anything. As he was seen in a tank top, Yuki crossed his arms across his face. He opened his eyes, as it was colored golden yellow. As he pulled his arms apart, his arms began to flow with darkness. his arms then started forming from the darkness into sharp and large claws. Bring it on! By that moment, Yuki stopped, seeing that someone else came. Though not the usual Yuki, he was still in someone else's persona. Who the hell's this punk!? I thought we had a fight going on! Yuki shouted in a different voice.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 pm
RJ9000

User Image
Lucendia turned and glared at Yuki.
"How about you shut the hell up? Now lemme talk to this kid, he's a great fighter, now let me talk to him. Warrior to warrior."
Lucy scowled and shook her head. She then turned to Liam again.
"Now tell me what you want, Arytiss, or leave."

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:34 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

User Image

Liam ignored Yuki's presence and sighed as he moved his body, he stretched and relaxed his muscles, he looked at her before shooting forwards, He was faster than he had been when first fighting her, his killing instinct plain to see as he grabbed her by the face and slammed her head against the wall, "I'm sorry but I have to kill you", he said as he pulled out a knife and thrusted it towards her neck aiming to finish the fight before it really began.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:35 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

Tavril

Damn this persona... Fine then... Excuse me. The real Yuki said to her, as he got off his stance. He didn't let go of his claws though, since he might take it out again. ... As if these "things" can't get any vague and weirder. Yuki commented. before anything else, he saw that the man was taking out a knife. Damn!!! Yuki picked up his speed in a split second, and dashed straight to the man with the knife. Good thing they were close to reach. He then stepped in between and caught the knife with his claws and kept Lucy away from the knife. What the hell are you doing!?

User Image  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:41 pm
Tavril
RJ9000

User Image
Lucendia's eyes widened, she was caught off guard and that was a rare thing for her. One of her eyes changed blue.
"Kill me. I already accept my fate, and I understand why you're doing it as well..."
Lucendia sighed and closed her eyes.
"You're sister's already in danger even if you do as your partner tells you to. She's gonna kill her along with everyone else."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:43 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

RJ9000

User Image

"STAY OUT OF THIS", Liam Yelled at Yuki, when she began talking about the Mission and Cherry he slammed his head against her's, "STAY OUT OF MY HEAD GOD D****T".  

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

Tavril

By that time, Yuki had to have save her. This one might not want to live, but Viary definitely does. Get away from her, damn it! Yuki said, taking the claws off his arms and switching his movements. By that time, he was bare handed, though as he rushed at the man, he threw his leg upwards at the man's face and tried to kick him up. He then leaped and threw a downward kick towards his head. Watchoi!!!! He shouted, in a Tae-quon-do pose.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:55 pm
Tavril

User Image
Lucendia smiled.
"I'm not in your head. I'm in Naomi's. She's insane and twisted. I'm only warning you... Cherry is gonna die whether or not you follow Naomi's orders. How about you read Naomi's little notepad? Check out the third page, very interesting stuff."

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:04 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

RJ9000

User Image

Liam glared at Yuki and before he could react, he punched him in the throat and kicked him back, "I told you to stay the F**k out of this", he said and looked back at Luncendia as she began to speak again, he froze at her words, "What did you say", his mind trapped on her saying that Cherry was going to die.

(Sorry for the wait, had to take out the trash.)  
On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff