Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply Houses and Mansions
House of Messor Evelynn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:46 am
User Image
ViaryTheDragon122
Animas Wilder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rose looked at the grandfather clock and eyes widened. She jumped out of the hug and ran over to the clock. She wanted to check if what she was seeing was real.
"It's five hours since they left... something's happened... it's my fault, it's my fault. I just know it..."
Rose fell to her knees and covered her face with her hands. She was softly crying now.

Arien: *goes to comfort rose*im sure thier just takeing thier time kicking a** right eve?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 am
Animas Wilder

Evelynn turned and saw Rose crying while Arien was trying to comfort her. She walked over to them, smiled, and nodded.
"Of course... wanna know a secret, Rose?"

Rose looked up at Eve and sniffled.
"Sure..."
Evelynn smiled warmly at her.
"Everything your sister does is for you. She puts up an act for you to become stronger. You remember how she was before your father died, right?"

Rose nodded.
"She is still like that, kind, caring, her heart devoted to protect you, and loving. She wants to act tough because your father wanted you to become stronger. Like her."
Evelynn knelt down next to Rose.

Rose looked down again, not expecting this news about her sister.  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:06 am
User Image
Arien:and if all else fails rose....ill die before any harm comes to you*kisses rose*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:24 am
Animas Wilder

Rose, with all the news and worry inside of her. She had passed out yet again.  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:40 am
Arien:not again *picks her up and lays her on couch* she's problably really worried again huh eve  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:29 am
Animas Wilder
Werekaiser

Evelynn smiled and nodded.
"Yea. This happens a lot when she's too filled with emotion. I would take away some of it with my other scythe, but that would be stealing. And she wouldn't ever be the same again. She would act exactly like Iris' act."
Eve sighed and walked back to her seat. She sat back down.

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:29 am
*about 1 hour later Arien had fallen asleep when there was a knock at the door*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:33 am
ViaryTheDragon122
Animas Wilder
Werekaiser

Evelynn looked up and pressed a brick on the wall. It was made into an intercom and she pressed the button.
"The door's open. Come in."

User Image
Iris opened the door, smiling, but her smile fell as soon as she saw Rose. She ran over to her and knelt down next to her. Iris checked Rose's face and sighed in relief. She was glad to see that Rose was just fine, she was only asleep.
"Good. I was so worried about her..."
Iris stood up, looking down at Rose. She smiled, but it wasn't her usual bitchy smirk. It was actually a caring and nice smile. It seemed to change the entire look of Iris. Her hair seemed to shine silver in the white. Her face was glowing with happiness and her eyes were sparkling gold.

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:44 am
Crimson:I'm glad your all alright*comes into the house and wakes up arien but before he touches arien*Arien:did you really think i would fall asleep with no one to
Defend rose?
Crimson:i guess not
Veckle: *stays outside*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 am
Animas Wilder
Werekaiser

Evelynn glared at Arien.
"What, do you think that I'm unable to protect my own partner?!"
Eve scowled then sighed. She would never let a friend be harmed as long as she was alive. She then blinked and smiled at everyone.
"Sorry... it's just that I get protective over friends. Arien, why did you think that I wouldn't protect Rose?"
Eve shook her head and noticed Veckle didn't come in. So, Eeve walked over to him and smiled.
"Thanks for helping them, Veckle. You're a great friend."

User Image
Iris then started to get a vision and she stopped everything that she was doing. She fell down, her eyes open and glowing silver. She saw herself... she saw herself killing Rose. Iris was crying while doing so and was crying at the present. She kept mumbling...
"Rose... I'm so sorry. So sorry..."
Iris then scream and curled into a ball. Her entire body was glowing silver, she was so engulfed in watching the vision, she couldn't be able to stop it.  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 am
Crimson:IRIS!!!! *ran over to iris and picked her up and held her close*Iris are you alright. Iris?! IRIS!?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:04 am
Animas Wilder

Evelynn turned and saw Iris screaming, glowing silver. Eve sighed and calmly walked over to Crimson. She laid a hand on his shoulder, shaking her head.
"Calm down, Crimson. She's getting a precognition. One of her powers is fore sight."
Eve then calmly looked at Iris and asked a simple question.
"What are you seeing?"

User Image
Iris automatically stopped screaming. She replied in a shaky voice.
"Me... Rose... death. I... I kill my own sister. I see a shadow in the background, glowing eyes and I can barely make out a smirk."
Iris breathed in shakily.
"I feel as if I know that shadow... I also feel as if I had to kill Rose for her protection. How can killing her make her protected?"
Iris was still glowing, but the glow was dimming.
Eve nodded.
"The future is ever changing, Iris. You know this by now, don't you? Anyway, I've been in all the other dimensions in which these futures do happen. I know why you do that, but I'm not allowed to tell you why. Against the Grim Code."
Evelynn sighed.

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:09 am
Crimson surprised h....... *steps back and turns away* sorry iris
Arien:i simply meant you were unarrmed and one of those toys *human scythes* couldnt stand up to a suit im sorry but its true i have no dought you could defend her with your skills but you were practicly unarrmed
Veckle:well i guess i'll be going bye eve o and make sure that the girls ok for me kay?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am
Animas Wilder

Evelynn glared at Arien.
"I'm not unarmed. I have the other me as a weapon. I basically have two souls... reaper and human. Two different personalities. The reaper me can change into a complex scythe and I, can change into a double-edged sword."
Eve then stopped glaring at Arien and went back to normal.
"So I am never really unarmed."
When Evelynn heard Veckle, she instantly turned around and ran over to him. Eyes already teary.
"You're... you're leaving already?"
Evelynn was crying softly now and she hugged Veckle.
"Why are you leaving now? Can't you stay a while longer?"
Evelynn was like a defenseless child at that moment. She didn't want Veckle to leave since it was forever since she got to see him up close and talk to him.

User Image
Iris opened up her eyes, the vision was over and she stopped glowing. The only thing that didn't change back was one of her eyes stayed silver. Iris was trembling and she hugged her knees. She was truly worried about what was going to happen...  

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Lunar Kyubi

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 am
Veckle:yeah i gotta go report to death.......can you let go please *trying to walk with eve dragging behind him* seriously eve its not like ill be gone forever just like a few days i mean i'd need a seer(some with a power close to foresight but just to send messages along demansional plains) to message him in the nocturn *deaths home*  
Houses and Mansions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff