Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:20 pm
----------------- Šёиӑ -----------------

User Image

"It doesn't sound that way Alex" -she smiled- "Your smart and you want to share your knowledge that's better than keeping it to yourself" -she giggled a bit as a salamander started to tickle her- "hay stop that!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:53 pm
....................ặŁёхặиđёя......
......................................................тнё яặѵёиUser Image

Alex smiled a bit. She didn't think it sounded stupid. She actually seemed to like the thought of the quite guy wanting to teach and let people get to know what he knows. And also, she said he was smart. That made him smile even more.
"Well, I might be smart, but not as smart as you" he said and lightly poked the salamander that tickled Sena. He then looked at their classmates that now were enjoying their time with the salamanders. Alex looked at the time and stood up. "Just so you know, class is over" he said. The students started to pack their belongings and started to leave the place, leaving Alex and Sena alone to clean up as quick as they could to get in time to their next class.

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:46 pm

User Image

-she blushed- "I'm not that smart Alex" -she said as she used her fire to lead the salamanders back in their cages- "well that's the last one" -she said as she picked the cage up and started to head to their main home-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 am

"Yes you are" Alex said when Sena said she wasn't "that smart". He really thought she was smart. One of the brightest ones he had met. And she wasn't just smart, she was so cute too which made it even better!

Alex grabbed his bag as well as Sena's and followed her, not knowing what to say really. He already felt like he had talked too much. He was the quiet, mysterious guy and now he had spoken enough for the rest of the year thanks to that class. But...yeah. Still, it felt good.

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 am

User Image

"I'm smart but not as smart as you are at things" -she said with a blush and the salamanders started to get exited as they were getting closer to their home-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 am

"I guess I have my bright moments" Alex said with a small smile on his lips. He looked at Sena who blushed a bit. That only made him smile. Gah! She was so cute! But he bet she liked Zeth more...

Alex poked one of the cages. "Hey. Cool down" he said to the salamander that just looked back up at him with an expression close to "Never!!", before turning around in the cage over and over again. Alex just shook his head with a slight smile.

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:58 pm

User Image

"yes you do like today" -she stared at the salamanders and they settled down-  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing