Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply On Campus
Track and Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm
Tavril
User Image
Jake Becker

Jake shook his head. I'm fine, he said as he got up and faced the other way from Kazu. As he put pressure on his right fore-hoof, he felt pain travel up his leg. He bit back a yelp and winced before he turned to Kazu. I feel like heading to my dorm,what about you? he said through a fake smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:06 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

"Funny thing is, I have yet to visit the Dorms where I am to stay despite being here for two months", Kazu said with a light chuckling smile, "Let me go check it", he said running over to where he left his Robe.  

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 pm
Tavril
User Image
Jake Becker

Jake walked over to Kazu. He was limping lightly and his back was hurting a bit more now. He gritted his teeth a little and stood beside Kazu. Did ya get it? he asked, looking over his shoulder. It was easy, since he was about a head taller than the other boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:19 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

Kazu nodded, "I am in.....Dorm Room Two Seventy Five", he said and looked up over his shoulder at Jake, "Is that near your Dorm", he asked staring at him despite the blush across his face.  

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 pm
Tavril
User Image
Jake Becker

The centaur looked at the sheet and thought, Two seventy five...? Wait, I think I'm- He thought back to the day that he enrolled and remembered the secretary giving him his dorm number. That's my dorm number! he said with a slight laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:26 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

"That would figure after todays events", Kazu thought with a sigh as he put his robe back on, "I guess", he said turning around, "Were Dorm Mates then", he said smiling as best he could.  

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:41 pm
Starr Elf
Tavril
User Image
Jake Becker

The centaur shrugged and said, I guess so. He didn't know what to think of the mage. He liked him, but maybe he liked him a little too much? He didn't know. He smiled back and said, Let's check it out, shall we?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:43 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

Kazu smiled again, "Well thankfully I do not have anything to get, all I have is the clothes you see upon me currently", he said smiling at him.  

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:54 pm
Tavril
User Image
Jake Becker

Jake nodded and said, Same here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:01 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

"Well let's go then", Kazu said as he began heading for the dorms.

[Exit Dorms]  

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 pm
Tavril
User Image
Jake Becker

Jake walked after Kazu, limping slightly. He didn't want his new friend to worry, so he kept it to himself. (Jake exits to Dorm 275)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

Kazu looked around at the track and sighed with relief as he realized there were no other students, he took off his robe and got in position like when he and Jake had tried to race, he smiled at the thought before taking off running around the track.

For the next while Kazu continued to do such and stopped only to let his self rest, he looked at the sun and noticed it getting late, he sighed and walked over to his robe picking it up, "I wonder what Jake's been doing", he muttered as he headed for the dorm to take a shower before he would go to get something eat.

(Exit to Dorm 275)  

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

Kazu smiled as he and Jake arrived at the track, "Ready Jake", he asked looking at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 pm
Tavril
User Image
Jake Becker

The centaur came in and looked around. Yeah, are we going to race again? he asked, remembering the last time they raced.  

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

Kazu smiled, "I would but if I were to end up on top of you again it might lead to something else out here", Kazu joked as he sat down in the stands, "Besides I don't think I can take running at the moment".  
On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff