Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
WESTFEN | noon approaches... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:32 pm
venafydan
Min why must you tempt me so? That doe is my favorite of the clutch and I have the best ever name for her, but I have just got 2 Kin and I must not be a greedy witch. *sits on hands*

I will, however, see if any of my current Kin would like your tribe. Later, when I can read and not go 'wtf is this I do not understand! User Image ' For now, I should maybe go sleep.

GIVE IN TO THE TEMPTATIIIOONNNNNN, but yeah, sorry for the walls of text Vena. qvq;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:40 pm
So yes right now all my Kimeti have too open a mind regarding other Kin to join. But if I get one who matches Westfen's ideas I'll be sure to toss him/her at the tribe.

I would like to know if Westfen's growers would be willing to trade plants and information with The Outlier's grower. That is, Sorrel. I have no knowledge of plants, and actually kill them more often then keeping them alive, but it might be nice to have Sorr stumble in on a search for plants and meet someone. She'd be upset with herself for trespassing, but would also be excited about trading her own plants/seeds for some Westfen has and she does not.
Not that she carries them with her... maybe there could be 2 RPies, the first where she's so focused on the new plants around that she misses tribe markers and then a second where she returns with plants to trade. Her brother Mugwort would likely accompany her for the second trip. And maybe even Spiral, if any Westfen clan members have pets they'd be willing to breed with Spiral's pack, seen here. I'm not sure on the openness of badger breeding but I think wolf breeding is closed or event only.
genders: Toadstool is male, Cracked Pebble is female, Twig is female, Longtail is male, Twisted Root is male & Blackwater is male.
Sorr also has an owlcat (Carnation is male) and Mug a mongoose (Pansy is male).  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:04 am
venafydan

We don't have any gatherers atm, but if you don't mind Feverfew, then the plot could work with her. She's a lot less uh, violent, I guess than either of the other guys. If you'd rather wait for someone else, I'll put this plot up for others to grab! 'v'

re: pet breeding
I don't have many pets at all but thy has Landmark. If wolf breedings ever open, you can talk to her about it. Maybe when I have some pets of my own, I'll come back to you. Thanks again for the offer Vena!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 am
Contest is now closed!

and uh @vena neither of my westfen members have pets but i only have two pets compatible with yours - landmark, a (female) wolf, and melody, an (un-gendered) sand dog. neither of them belong to kin who would be allowed near westfen though, haha.  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 am
Min: I can wait for this plot. I probably should anyway, seeing as I've several RPies I should finish before starting new ones.

Thy: When ever there's a wolf breeding event you can toss Landmark and Blackwater in, if you feel they'd make pretty babies. Or I can toss them, if I'm around to catch it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 pm
Owlied
Name Beck
Three Word Personality Clumsy, Tactless, Arrogant
Note/Plans Silly little thing might think herself a child forever, but she's promised herself as father's tag-along apprentice.

There were so many amazing entries to chose from and we had a hard time choosing, but in the end Thy and I really liked your little blurb. Congrats Owl! And a big thank you to everyone that applied, we both hope you'll join Westfen if you're interested! : )  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 am
Congrats Owlied! C:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:27 pm
Congrats, Owlied! <3 I can't wait to get a kin who will be suited for the Westfen life~  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Owlied

Timid Werewolf

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm
Oh wow, thanks guys. ; w;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:08 pm
Hehe, congrats Owl! : > Feel free to hit either of us up for plots/rps/whatnot!  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:52 am
Hey Westfeners! I have succumbed to my weakness and decided to make an FST for Westfen.... QvQ;;;;

So if there are any songs (lyrical or musical) that you think fit the tribe just post in the thread and let me know!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:04 am
HI GUYS I am thinking of throwing my new boy Owl Caller in here as a seer. >_> Just gotta finish tweaking his personality and write up his thing.  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:29 am
OMG YES THAT WOULD BE GREAT HARPER!!
*__*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:10 am
HE'S GONNA BE THE CREEPIEST ******** SEER, JUST SO YOU KNOW  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter