Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Seren Meinir's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageThe man winked at his fiancee. It was clear he had come up with something clever and knowing what the man would do was probably something around the lines of say something sweet. "No. Never mind. I don't want pancakes." The man said with a smile as he leaned towards his girlfriend. "I much rather eat you." He answered before kissing her. He nipped at her lips a little to be playful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:43 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren couldn't help but wonder what her fiancĂ© was up to. She then blushes fiercely when he leaned in close to her and nipped at her lips. "Well aren't we getting up close." she says with a small laugh before she kissed him back. "Since you want to eat me. How would you like me done?" She asks flirting some  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:32 am
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai squeezed Seren close to him so he could hold and whisper in her ear. "I want you just the way you are." He answered with a smile. He then released her from the squeeze so she could move if she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 am
angelmage99

User ImageSeren smiles at him when he squeezed her close. She stayed close to him and leaned against him and sighs softly. "I'm glad you like me the way I am." She says before kissing him softl.y on the cheek.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai chuckled at her comment. "Well I think we would have some serious issues if I didn't like you for being you." He pointed out. That was something that would make for an unhappy marriage. "Besides you're the first person I could talk to about being from that water tribes and understand what I'm saying."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:32 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren nods her head and then she turn around to look at him. "Well yeah we would." She says before smiling at her fiance. "Well I'm glad that I was the first person that you could talk to." She said.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:48 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai smirked and gently, but swiftly put Seren on her back. He pinned down to the couch with his hands and leaned over giving her a passionate kiss on the lips before pulling away and smiling. "Well if you wont breakfast I will." The man teased her. He then got off of her. He then made his way towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren gasped as he pinned her down on the couch. She closes her eyes and kisses him back before he pulled away from her. She then sits up and then smiles. The waterbender then gets up from the couch and walks into the kicthen. "So are you going to help?" She asks.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:10 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai laughed. "Yup." He answered as he walked over to the sink and cleaned his hands. He was not going to get Seren sick the first time he helped with the cooking. He would be kicked out of the kitchen everytime he tried to help after that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:14 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren smiles and then goes to the sink and washes her hands as well. She then turns aroun to look at Kai. "So what do you want to eat Kai?" She asks before heading towards the pantry to see what she had in stock.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:23 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai looked into his fiancee's eyes. He loved how blue they were. "Well my dear Seren I think I would eat anything you make because I'm sure your cooking is as beautiful as you are." He answered her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:34 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren smiled and then got out the ingredients for making pancakes. She then heads to the fridge and grabs some fresh fruits lke strawberries and raspberries to put ontop of the pancakes. "Your not allergic to any fruit are you Kai?" She asks while placing the ingredients onto the counter.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:44 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai grinned at Seren. "Don't worry. There is nothing that I am allergic to. I should ask you the same so we know what not to make at my home." The man questioned. He didn't want to get her sick because of something is family made.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:50 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren shakes her head when he asked her if she was allergic to anything. "Nope. I'm not allergic to anything." She says to him before kissing him on the cheek. Then Seren begins to work on the dry ingredients for the pancakes. "If you want you can start on the wet ingredients." She says wih a smile.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai was glad that she could enjoy all the foods that she wanted to. It was a drag when someone was adventurous, but the other person couldn't be. He then looked at the stuff. "Do you want me to cut the strawberries so they are easier to eat?" He asked her. It seemed like a good idea to him to do so.  
Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff