Welcome to Gaia! ::

The B.G.A: Booty Grab Addicts

Back to Guilds

The BGA is for all of us booty grab addicts 

Tags: Booty, Grab, Addicts 

Reply Chatterbox
B.G.A Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dances With Scissors

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:54 pm
NocturnalVeil
Dances With Scissors

I have been looking for your glow when I had the chance, bad news - so far we've been glowing at the same time every time I noticed your glow, good news - I bumped you any way! wink
Your last glow got 19 players. 3nodding

aww ty so much~good news for the guild, i put in several fish for w/e~ lol
packings going along here~ill be having the final walk thru on the 31st~then ill be hitting the road~
enjoy your Memorial weekend
Peace ~*~  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:55 pm
Dances With Scissors
NocturnalVeil
Dances With Scissors

I have been looking for your glow when I had the chance, bad news - so far we've been glowing at the same time every time I noticed your glow, good news - I bumped you any way! wink
Your last glow got 19 players. 3nodding

aww ty so much~good news for the guild, i put in several fish for w/e~ lol
packings going along here~ill be having the final walk thru on the 31st~then ill be hitting the road~
enjoy your Memorial weekend
Peace ~*~

You too! ^^  

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:36 pm
Crimson_Blood69

Thank you for the bumps, I really needed them, my computer decided it was time for epic lag and I missed bigger part of the glow.
Thanks a bunch! heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:40 pm
NocturnalVeil
Crimson_Blood69

Thank you for the bumps, I really needed them, my computer decided it was time for epic lag and I missed bigger part of the glow.
Thanks a bunch! heart

Glad I could be of assistance ^_^  

Crimson_Blood69

Profitable Gaian

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:34 pm
Mistress_Roxie

Welcome to the guild, I hope you'll have fun here with the rest of us booty grab addicts! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:37 pm
NocturnalVeil
Mistress_Roxie

Welcome to the guild, I hope you'll have fun here with the rest of us booty grab addicts! wink

Thank you so much <3
I am just starting out with my aquarium but I hope to learn a lot so I can make money off of it.  

Mistress_Roxie

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:44 pm
Mistress_Roxie
NocturnalVeil
Mistress_Roxie

Thank you so much <3
I am just starting out with my aquarium but I hope to learn a lot so I can make money off of it.

If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask and if you want a chance to win some fish there are a few contests going on in the guild with fish prizes to be won. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:46 pm
NocturnalVeil
Mistress_Roxie
NocturnalVeil
Mistress_Roxie

Thank you so much <3

If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask and if you want a chance to win some fish there are a few contests going on in the guild with fish prizes to be won. 3nodding

Awesome thank you so much  

Mistress_Roxie

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:38 am
sexygingerbear

Gotten any postcards lately? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:41 am
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear

youv been offline! my fimaly was shock! i loved it its up on my wall! im trying to fine one for you! ill let you know when i mail it! id love to set up a post card page some day! i love getting mail thats not bills!  

sexygingerbear

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:07 pm
sexygingerbear
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear

youv been offline! my fimaly was shock! i loved it its up on my wall! im trying to fine one for you! ill let you know when i mail it! id love to set up a post card page some day! i love getting mail thats not bills!

Offline? I spend hours online every day... though lately it's been earlier in the day so we might not have been online much at the same time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:08 pm
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear

Offline? I spend hours online every day... though lately it's been earlier in the day so we might not have been online much at the same time. sweatdrop
true true, and i all ways try to wake up as late as i can! so how are you besides rich?  

sexygingerbear

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 pm
sexygingerbear
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear

true true, and i all ways try to wake up as late as i can! so how are you besides rich?

lol not as rich as I like to be, questing and all that. My sister brought home some weird sickness from Gothenburg so now I got a bothersome cough that don't seem to want to go away. rolleyes

Do you want a card from Norway as well? I'm going there in a few weeks! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:14 pm
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear
NocturnalVeil
sexygingerbear

lol not as rich as I like to be, questing and all that. My sister brought home some weird sickness from Gothenburg so now I got a bothersome cough that don't seem to want to go away. rolleyes

Do you want a card from Norway as well? I'm going there in a few weeks! 3nodding
omg yes *hugs* id love you for life!

and you booty grab so much how could you not be rich!!!!!

stupid cold go a way! *hugs and gives soup*  

sexygingerbear

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:24 pm
sexygingerbear
omg yes *hugs* id love you for life!

and you booty grab so much how could you not be rich!!!!!

stupid cold go a way! *hugs and gives soup*

I just hope I'll find some postcards, I'm going all the way up north were there's barely any people or shops, I might run in to a bear while looking for a card for another bear! rofl

My BG motivation dropped some after that week of maxing my limit every day. redface

Soup sounds nice, it's a very american thing though, I can't remember any time I've eaten soup when I've been sick unless my mother decided to make soup for dinner. razz  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff