Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
{KFMBB} Zuko x Haru {Muffins} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haru smiled and returned the kiss again, sighing into the kiss. He then moved his lips again, laughing. "I l-love you too, Zuko... I'd call you Zuzu, but then I remember that your sister used to call you that... A-and... I hate your sister."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:24 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko shrugged slightly. "I'm pretty sure everyone hates her." He said as he moved down, gently kissing Haru's neck. "I don't mind if you call me Zuzu, i think it would sound cute coming from you actually." The fire-bender said honestly, laying down next to the earth-bender, holding him close.

KentuckyFriedMcBurgerBell
Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Haru laughed and closed his eyes, placing his head against the other's chest. He closed his eyes, giving a small smile. "Okay, Zuzu..." Haru whispered. He gently brushed his fingers against the scar on the other's face. "I'm sorry that happened to you... Here..." Haru slid up, pressing a few soft kisses to the scar.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:32 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko blushed lightly as he felt the fingers trace over his scar, and even more so when Haru kissed it. "It was my fault it happened anyway..." He said softly, still holding the earth-bender in his arms and he kissed his cheek softly, just enjoying being able to hold him and him knowing his true feelings. "I'm so happy i finally told you." The fire-bender said softly.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Haru nodded once. "I'm happy you told me, too... And it wasn't your fault. You spoke out against what you thought was wrong. What you knew was wrong... You showed how kind you were. I'm glad you're nothing like your father, Zuko. And that scar shows your kindness if you think about it..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:41 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko held Haru close to his chest, his hands resting gently on his hips. "You're so understanding and wonderful... i'm glad i met you." He said, leaning down and capturing the other's lips in a soft kiss, pressing lightly against him, not wanting to be rough with the earth-bender.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Haru smiled warmly and kissed the other in return, leaning back against the ground. He wrapped his arms around the other's neck, purring sweetly. The earth-bender then moved away, pressing a few kisses to the other's neck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko smiled softly when Haru pulled away and began kissing at his neck. He bit his lower lip, holding in his moans as a sensitive place on his neck was kissed. The fire-bender delicately ran one of his hands up and down the earth-benders chest, the other gently rubbing at his waist.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 am

Haru smiled softly, kissing down to the other's shoulder. He placed a hand on to Zuko's hip, sliding it in under his slacks to rub his hip slowly. He gently sucked on the other's shoulder lightly before starting to tug Zuko's pants down. That's when there was a knock on the tent... Haru groaned and let out a soft sigh before moving his hand out of the way and lightly kissing Zuko's lips before opening the tent slightly. "Yes, Aang?" Haru whispered. Aang smiled and tilted his head to the side. "Come on, get out. We have to start packing our things on to Appa to go to the village.

(Sorry, internet went all night)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:29 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko blushed darkly at the others actions, biting his lower lip harder to continue to hold in his moans. He couldn't believe that this was actually happening right now, his heart beating fast in his chest. The fire-bender tilted his head so that the earth-bender had more room to do whatever he please. Just as things were about to get good, he frowned at the knock on the tent, quickly adjusting his shirt and pants so it would look like nothing happened. Damn that avatar! The prince sighed and exited the tent along with Haru to help pack.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Haru sighed and walked out of the tent before bashing his foot on the ground and lifting his hands, causing the tent to sink back in to the ground. Haru walked over to his bags and he smiled, putting them on to Appa before walking back over to Zuko. "Don't worry... We'll finish later."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko smiled lightly at Haru. "Okay, it's worth the wait~" He said teasingly before grabbing his own bags and putting them on Appa as well. The fire-bender actually DID mind waiting, not really being the patient type, but he would wait if it was necessary. He finished helping everyone pack and they all got on the flying bison, the prince sitting next to the earth-bender.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Haru smiled, looking over to Zuko. He sighed before turning around, looking at his feet. It felt bad... He loved Zuko. A lot. So why did he and Zuko have to hide it from everyone else in the group...?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko looked over at Haru and blinked, seeing something was wrong. He rested his hand on the other's shoulder. "Is everything okay?" He asked, really concerned. The fire-bender didn't like to see his love in pain or in doubt.

Crew

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Haru looked over to Zuko and gave a soft smile, shaking his head. "I'm fine. I'll tell you about it later... You should understand." Haru whispered. He leaned forwards, sighing in to the other's ear. "Why are we hiding it...?"

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff